Über BPA Restaurant Professional

Restaurant-Management-Software einschließlich Point of Sale, Buchhaltung, Geschenkgutscheinverarbeitung, Kreditkartenverarbeitung.

Erfahre mehr über BPA Restaurant Professional

Never could get it working always had a data base fault.

Bewertungen zu BPA Restaurant Professional

4,0

BPA Restaurant Professional hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für BPA Restaurant Professional

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie BPA Restaurant Professional bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Evan B.

Wonderful Company and Great Software

Kommentare: I found BPA on ebay, called them direct and I did the purchase. I am a software consultant by nature so I have some idea of software. I understand every software has growing pains. BPA is a must for my business and has been for over 10 years now. I configure it, I modify the changes, adapt to new ideas, create new items, etc... In the future it will be nice to see a sql server version, but that not being there would never deter me from doing business with BPA

It's easy to implement and easy to customize and change on the fly. It's easy for the end user to understand the system and requires very little training. The company adapts and changes to the needs of the customers and really listens to concerns and ideas. I have witnessed many good changes over the years. BPA also evolves as online ordering is a big hit for me as well the ability to run modern credit card processing tools. I have been using it in my business for almost 11 years and they understand me and it has been an excellent growth relationship.

Honestly, I can't think of any the system performs as designed

Mark W.
Restaurant owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Restaurant pos

Kommentare: Always there when you need them. 99% of our issuers were always credit card issues. Minimal bpa software issues

Technical support Very cost effective. Nothing on the market compares

Nothing I can think of. Software has not had any problems to note

Dan S.
treasur in USA

never got it up

Kommentare: none

looks great on the surface has everything we thought that we wanted but was very hard to set up.

never could get it working always had a data base fault. spent 2 months setting up on computer the went go live and data base was missing. I am a volunteer and only have time after hours to set this up. Tech support is only available during normal work hours. Manual is written by someone with ADD. would not recommend to anyone

Kestrel L.
Owner. GM in USA

I would go back to BPA if I could

Kommentare: years of reliable service.

I used BPA in my restaurant for 12 years. It is limited and kind of outdated but is a workhorse that gets the job done.

The thing I liked least was that it is not online so you can't update buttons or pull reports from off site without using a third party to sign in to the actual computer you have BPA loaded onto. BUT I moved to Toast POS to solve this and deeply regret it.

Ted D.

Long time user of Restaurant POS

Kommentare: It streamlines our processes, we need the ease of communicating seamlessly from the front of the house to the bar and the kitchen. I like being able to monitor in real time the status of the orders sent to the kitchen.
End of day processing is not difficult to use, there is a wide range of reports available. The merchant software Xcharge works well with the POS.

Easy to set up and use. The system is not complicated and that makes it easy to train new employees. It covers all of our needs and is easy to navigate.

We have had this software for more than 10 years. In the beginning the software was not as user friendly as it is now. There has been many updates to the software over the years and has made the software much easier to navigate.

Tim P.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BPA Restaurant Professional review

Kommentare: Cash and payment control
Inventory control
Labor costs
Forecasting
I have used the reports from this software to document profitability in the sale of one of my restaurants

It is very easy to build your data base and in the event something just doesn’t click for you the tech support is there to simplify or even fix the issue

I have had 5 different themed restaurants using this software since 2007and I can honestly say NO CONS! It is everything you need it to be

Brian E.
Tech Support in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BPA Software Support

Kommentare: I have been the restaurant back office tech support person for well over 14 years. I help other Bars with different systems and in my option this is one of the best software packages out there and its backed up with top tier Tech Support Team.

Customizable, Easy to learn, Great Tech Support, Regular updates, works on a PC or tablet

Not Windows 10 scalable at this time.

Valeria D.
Manager in USA

Highly recommend

Kommentare: Very professional.

Easy to use. customer service walks you through any set ups. Accurate time clock. Good priced.

After hours support is at times hard to reach. Sometimes the system breaks down or becomes slow!

Tim S.
manager in USA

tries to do to much

Kommentare: We used BPA for a year. We lost data from upgrades they installed. It was recovered but had we not dicovered missing invoices. ...well. not a good thing. Also they have west coast hours and charge additional fees for after hour support. So if you crash during supper hours...you are looking at large support bills. The support folks are great if you can keep your issues within their hours of operation. We also found they have many reporting options but I don't want to run 3 reports to get one summary for my operating cost. The pos software is pretty easy-to-use takes some back of house work.

Chetra E.
Manager in

Software Features

Kommentare: I want to know about features

Miriam P.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small business

Very easy to use. Minimal accounting experience necessary. The POS system provides all the necessary tools and reports needed for my mom and pop restaurant. System having POS and accounting in one system is very useful.

Customer service hours are only M - F without additional charges.

Alisha C.
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, and great tech support

Kommentare: BPA's staff is top notch. They handle every issue with patience, and knowledge.

BPA is great for out restaurant. It is easy to set up, easy to customize, and the tech support is amazing

We don't have any complaints. Every thing has gone smooth

Anthony D.
pres. in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PROFESSIONALISM

Kommentare: A++++++ Will use over and over again.

Real easy to use. support makes it even easier

Had a few minor issues with second unit. Support had me up and running in seconds.

Dave E.

Works great for me

Kommentare: I have BPA installed in nine of my locations, it was very easy for me to learn the programming from the ground up and stay on top of it also has many features that I use., like Bilton inventory and ordering, and gift cards. This is a great budget minded solution for my high-volume bars and restaurants I highly recommend

Olesia P.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Horrible data and many problems

Kommentare: I've been using it 3 years. My computers always crashing. Nobody can fix the problems and I've spent so much money to fix the issues but nothing works like it suppose to . I am looking for new system. Done with this BPA ... Don't ever buy it.