Über Image Relay

Lade deine digitalen Assets von einem zentralen, sicheren Ort in der Cloud hoch, organisiere und verteile sie.

Erfahre mehr über Image Relay

The platform is very easy to use and navigate. With different file options, it is easy to find exactly what I am looking for and downloading is as simple as it gets.

However, customers are wanting to know things and lazy to research.

Bewertungen zu Image Relay

Image Relay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Image Relay bereits verwendet?

Greg
Greg
VP of Marketing in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Successful In Enhancing & Sharing Branded Images

Kommentare: As I said above in having multiple properties with different overall approach our biggest win was creating a keyword library to standardize asset collection across our resorts. It then provided a simple way to find what we or someone externally was looking for. Created an efficient way to help our brands achieve goals through their visuals.

As a company of multiple resorts across various regions Image Relay enabled us to manage our image assets as well as logo assets in a very easy, navigable format. Establishing a keyword library for our resort teams to use created an easy search mechanism for those properties but also our corporate team when necessary. Creating collections was also a very good tool we often used for providing photography and assets to media and other external individuals without needing to provide login credentials.

I think it could use a few updates and also provide a few more downloadable aspect ratios & styles. The program hasn't really been modernized but not sure it really needs to be. I was very pleased with our relationship so not may cons in my book.

Jennifer
Marketing Project Manager in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Image Relay has given us so much more time back

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with the system it is visually appealing and makes the search experience more intuitive and our customers and staff feel it is a much improved way of retrieving images.

Best part of the system is that it allows your customers/partners to begin to self-service themselves which in turn limits the amount of requests/emails that you'll receive because they can now get it themselves. Favorite features are the search capabilities because you can search by color, orientation, pic/video you name it! The collections features is wonderful its just like a Pinterest board that you can share.

The system overall is great but it does have a couple areas where they can improve such as copy and paste ability would be great to quickly duplicated files in other folders. Hopefully soon you can share pics directly from Image Relay to Instagram, we get a lot of questions about that.

Kate
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Image Relay

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Image Relay was used to manage one of our vendors images and videos. I do enjoy how organized it is and how easy it is to search.

You allegedly can integrate Image Relay with Canva, which would be helpful for us to save time, but everytime I go to add the app, it says its out of date. When I ask image relay about this, everytime they tell me it will ''Be fixed within a week'' but it has yet to be fixed and I have been using it for a year.

Global Content and Community Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Digital Asset Management, and exceptional client services

Kommentare: The Image Relay team is one of the most responsive vendors I've ever worked with. They not only respond whenever we have a question or need some help, but they value our input into how to make the platform better, and work my "wish list" into future development. Their collaboration with their clients to improve the software is beyond anything I've ever experienced. They're awesome.

Ease of use, intuitive platform, incredible organizational capabilities, and the ability for people inside and outside of our organization to access assets, with or without a login. It's been a life-changing switch since we started using Image Relay 5 years ago, and I don't know what my content team would do without it. I'd recommend this software to anyone tasked with managing and sharing assets, especially A LOT of them. It's made my job so much easier.

Anything that I've found to be a hurdle with this software, the Image Relay team has worked to fix it...so there's really nothing I can say that I don't like!

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Image Relay for businesses/AF

Kommentare: I give it 4 out of 5 stars :-)

After experiencing other related sites for relevant and similar items, i find this product superior in almost all ways. The ease of use and organization makes it my most valuable tool and resource for my job as General Manager of a hot tub and swim spa retail store. I use it for education and information and find it most useful when creating ads for any medium. While I remain confused and lost with my other product (Hydropool Swim Spas and Hydropool hot tubs could really use this!)

My only angst is the search engine should have broader range. Most likely what i am searching for is there... just not where I would expect and sometimes I have to ask the admin to assist me in locating my objective.

Möbel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Impressive Tool on Many Levels

Kommentare: A great company to deal with--help is always at the ready and they do a great job of communicating new features without a lot of fluff and stuff.

The ability to share assets through a variety of links, collections or user accounts has been the most useful function. We were initially looking for a way to organize our assets internally (which works great) but the sharing features have been a great surprise. A very good and always improving feature set and UI make this tool indispensable for much of our day to day marketing operations.

Over time IR has significantly improved it's web based UI--it has become a very fine mobile tool. I would still love a native app for our road warriors, but the web app is working quite well these days.

Susan
Susan
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, effective and affordable service!

Kommentare: We had a vast amount of media and materials that were internal, with no way to share easily among numerous colleagues. Image Relay helped us create a library database that provides access to all of our teams. We travel all across the country hosting alumni events, and the library can be accessed from anywhere, any time. It’s been a game changer.

Image Relay has just about any photo library/database tool you would need. There is a wide range of answers or instructions at the click of a help button, or if you need to ask a question, they get back to you quickly. The “collections” feature is the thing we use the most. We can quickly pick a few choices to someone and they can then download what they need. Uploading and tagging/adding keywords is easy.

Navigation home while in a collection is just a little clunky.

Ben
Ben
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Media Asset Manager

There are no size restrictions on media. This is extremely helpful for us as we upload and share high quality imagery for print and digital ads, including Raw files which take up a lot of space. We also use this to organize video assets shot in full HD and have seen little issues with storage or access to these large files. It's also incredibly easy to share these assets with 3rd parties by simply sharing a download link. Also great responsiveness on mobile/ipad or other devices.

It honestly meets all of our needs as an organization and has been extremely helpful in keeping us organized and increasing efficiency as we spend less time searching on our own for assets to use in our print/digital advertising for the ski industry. We are able to easily collaborate with photographers and content contributors and allow them to upload their media from anywhere, allowing for faster turn around and use of those assets. When working in the ski industry, displaying the most current conditions is important and this helps us achieve that.

Account Supervisor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Digital Asset Management Option!

Kommentare: Working in advertising, one of the issues we face is storing, sharing and keeping track of all of the images we use for multiple clients on a daily basis. Image relay has helped speed up our work time on projects as it allows for us to move quickly when locating and pulling assets rather than having to hunt through our files and servers to locate. This also helps us in our estimates as well, and shorter project work time, means less cost to the client, something they always appreciate!

Image Relay is a great choice for storing and sharing assets with clients and partners. It's easy to navigate, has a quick upload time, and flexible pricing. Our team can quickly locate needed files and share them with clients at the click of a button, no matter the file type or size. It speeds up a lot of our day and helps our design team immensely.

There are very few cons with Image Relay as it serves it's purpose pretty well! I might suggest more integration with other softwares, like my PM software, and potentially more viewer analytics.

Stephen
Stephen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Invaluable Resource

Kommentare: It has been a very valuable resource in a ver image intensive workflow.

The flexibility in organizing our image library in folders and subfolders as well as being able to tag images with keywords for searching.

Would like to have more fine grained control for user access that would allow some users non-admin access to some folders and not others while leaving those folders available for other non admin level users.

Lynsey
Lead Graphic Designer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

June 2020 Review

Kommentare: We wanted one central asset collection point that we could share between internal and external users. We wanted to be able to give customers and people outside of our department a way to access assets without having to slow down our workflow by asking us for what they need.

The program has been easily understood by all members of our department with varying experience levels.

When assets are selected a bar appears at the top of the page pushing the contents of the page down. If the internet isn't too quick, the entire page will bump down while I'm clicking something causing me to miss it and click on something else. Similarly, the search bar collapses and expands when clicked off and on. If I want to highlight a part of my search term to change it or remove it, I have to first click in the search bar and then highlight rather than just highlight because the point I'm meaning to highlight will move when I click into the search box.

Naomi
Marketing Operations Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clean, organized and sharp

Kommentare: This is our partner facing platform for access to all of our product and model images, our collateral and merchandising, and more. We are able to offer partners an easy-to-use site to pull what they need for marketing.

Image Relay has been such a great partner. Going from our previous site housing our images to this platform has raised the bar, and allowed us to really share our assets with our partners in a clean and organized format.

Most issues that we have had Image Relay has worked to resolve.

Seth
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Get your ASSets together

Kommentare: Delivering and archiving projects is the best part of IR. No more, where is that file on the server, or hard drive... All our files are on IR.

The fact that all my photo's, design files, video files etc all live in one place and that I can get them anytime gives me peace of mind. The file structure and the featured options are great. It's not chaotic like DropBox - it's organized by client, by project, by file.

That more of our clients don't use Image Relay!

Bennett
Sales Analyst in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Image Hosting site

Kommentare: Overall, Image relay is a great resource for our team to be able to access a wide variety of huge image files easily. It helps us share information throughout the country and keeps our data usage lower on personal computers.

It's quick with a vast amount of data and is easily organized for finding all of our different images very quickly.

While the software is intuitive and well organized, it doesn't seem to have too many other features besides just storing images. It would be nice if they could work in some complimentary services for image editing or something.

Alex
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Worth a shot for quick setup

Kommentare: Easy to use and upload.

Its ok. Seems basic considering how it is not meant for higher capacity management.

Needs improvements on export features like file sizes, tabbed export features. Folder structures are horrible. Can't organize by folder names. Hard to manage folder directories with online dragging.

Danielle
Integrated Services Producer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful platform that has been very useful for out Brand!

Kommentare: Great experience, great partner!

Ease of use, great tool for sharing large assets and organizing assets.

Yes there are some features we would like to see such as being about to use IR as a Content Service Provider for E-commerce use.

Erik
Industrial Designer in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy keep organized, flexible, and intuitive

Kommentare: We have a large and ever increasing quantity of images, videos, and vector art. We tried a number of different platforms before. Keeping all of the content organized and easily searchable has been a big challenge for us, but Image Relay has been great.

The folder structure is very intuitive and since it has large images (at least in our setup), very easy to find what you're looking for. As long as you name you assets well the search functionality is great. Tagging can be helpful too.

Having to ask for elevated privileges from our admin has been the only bump, but even that was really quick and easy.

Prisca
Brand Manager in Mauritius
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly Library!

The library is very easy to use, easy to upload and download and the best is the collections of photos you can create throughout teh gallery.

You can right click and open a new tab.

Cody C.
Cody C.
Brand Manager in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time and Communication Saver!

Kommentare: Image Relay allows our teams to work much more efficiently as the assets our teams use are available on demand.

Image Relay allows me to access the most up to date assets from our marketing team, saving all of us time and unnecessary communication. The Collections are particularly helpful when pulling together many items before downloading. The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

In a year of using Image Relay I have found nothing that I dislike!

Owner/Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Photography management made easy

Kommentare: Easy to use

I can update our DAM quickly and easily

I wish I could customize collections more

Kasey
Kasey
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Image Relay keeps us organized!

I love that all of our images are kept in a single place and are easily accessed by all staff. I love that we can keep them in organized folders, which makes it MUCH easier to find exactly what we are looking for.

I wish I didn't have to give a reason for downloading a photo. Maybe it's just our company that makes us do this, but I'd like to be able to set a "remember answer" tab so I didn't have to retype "Facebook ads" over and over again.

Erika
Bench Jeweler, Sales, Social Media Manager in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform, Ease of Use

Kommentare: Our business will continue using Image Relay! Definitely a great platform for what we need. It was easy to get started in using it and we didn't have any trouble with figuring out how to navigate through it. Finding certain images is simple, downloading images is very easy. If it is a large file, it is simply emailed to us. Extremely easy and doesn't take much time. As of May 2020, we have used this platform for just under a year and we are thankful to have it. It has helped us so much in our business. Would recommend to others!

I don't have any suggestions for improvement. It is an overall great tool for us.

Regina
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great lightweight digital asset management

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with ImageRelay from implementation to every day usage.

ImageRelay was very easy to implement and train our teams on—the customizable folder structure, permissions, and uploadable file types are great.

My only complaint is the lack of fully robust link tracking, but since we primarily use ImageRelay internally, this is not a dealbreaker.

Candace
Digital Marketing Coordinator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for storage

Kommentare: It’s a great product that allows us to be more productive.

It’s easy to organize and visually see all the assets on one place.

I wish we could make it necesssry for those who upload to use tags.

Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My DAM of choice

Kommentare: I used Image Relay in my previous job and I suggested them when my current employer was looking for a DAM solution. So far so good.

Reliable performance and fast up/download speed. Fantastic customer service too.

Asset page is a little cluttered with buttons which may confuse those who are less tech-savvy. Moderate onboarding is required to get users comfortable with the system.