Über ProjectManager.com

Preisgekrönte Online-Projektmanagementsoftware mit Projekt-Dashboards, Gantt-Diagrammen und Team-Zusammenarbeit.

Erfahre mehr über ProjectManager.com

It's easy to copy your current tasks into your weekly timesheet.

ProjectManager.com report customizations & forecasts are limited. In addition, we have had some international interface issues.

Bewertungen zu ProjectManager.com

4,0
3,9
3,9
3,7

ProjectManager.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 339 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProjectManager.com bereits verwendet?

Cesar
Cesar
Docente asociado in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient management tool to develop projects online

Kommentare: Among the many advantages with which ProjectManage has our organization has allowed: Manage the workload of the team more efficiently can solve the difficulties at the time they arise, manage multiple projects without major inconvenience and even achieve coordination between several simultaneous teams promoting healthy competition, Produce and send reports in real time to strengthen the proposed goals from the general management of projects.

The different applications that the management tool has as it is The customizable project control panel allows us to know if the programmed activities are being fulfilled in real time, in addition the other multi function that is quite useful is that through this system it is possible to create, monitor and share several simultaneous plans of the online projects required by the organization, and this can be done quickly and easily and with multiple views for your team. On the other hand, the various teams that are formed to develop the projects can be created their lists of personal tasks, even if you have assigned several tasks at once and this will show the progress that each of the assignments that they have.

Like any program that manages the project, this is a complex system of monitoring resources, managing time and the activities carried out by our company's staff, so the complicated task is to automate the weekly tasks so that we can follow up with a margin of time. optimal and for that a team of developers is required that is very familiar with ProjectManager, also in a totally online program that depends on the internet service that you have since if there is instability in the service the online supervision as well as the sending of multiple documents of interest is affected by this situation.

Manager in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Worst Customer Support Experience in 11 years of ONLNE Marketing!

Kommentare: Read above. Arrogant customer service. Deleted my account without any warning left me hanging and would not return calls or emails. I lost E V E R Y thing. Files, creative, videos, and cost me a full day of staff not having access to their data.

This software is great. I spend a whole day looking for an alternative to Asana. I spent two days setting it up and was super excited. I did this cause the price point looked fantastic. However, when I went to connect the API, which is mentioned in the FAQ's how to set this up, I was told I had to upgrade to ENTERPRISE. My costs would go up to x4.

Customer service. There is no phone only and an answerphone. And the guy Derek on the end of the emails decided to delete my entire account without warning. He did this as I said the API is not mentioned in any of the features and it's in your development section and when I went to ask how to connect it he wanted me to upgrade to ENTERPRISE - then he said, 'I'll let you have it if you join to Business and pay IN FULL ONE WHOLE YEAR? Arhhhhh, that's not the way business is done? The issue I have is there is NO mention of the API connection in any of the plan features when you read through the FAQ's and Developer section, you will see clearly the system has an API. No mention that you have to pay extra. I then said its not on and there's an error in this case. I received the following email. You are not a good fit. And with that, my entire data and account was deleted. No warning, nothing. Just see you later and all the best finding another platform. Unbelevieble.

Ronald
Project Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Multi-Project Cloud Management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Enhancement of real-time multiple projects and tasks monitoring,team intranet portal and agile reliable cloud project budgeting.

Seamless digital tasks updating, scheduling, rescheduling and editing. Monitoring progress of several projects and tasks. Advanced tools. Online mobile marketing and internal departmental group messaging.

I personally don't think of any drawback to mention.

Jenna
Product Developer in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It is a good software, however there are still features that could be added to improve it.

It is fairly easy to use are the reports you can make are good and it definitely helps with managing of projects. The support team are very responsive and are goods at figuring out the problems and communicating solutions.

There are still quite a few glitches in it that don't allow you to get the full potential out of the software. Also there are some things like inputting and assigning resources against tasks that are long and very manual processes that then have many exceptions to the rule. There are also a couple of reports that do not give the required outcomes.

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Thank you for your feedback Jenna. We're glad you are happy with our support team! We appreciate your feature feedback as well!

Isaac
Regional Manager in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

Kommentare: It was wonderful using this wonderful software. Simply Splendid

It is a classic Project management tool which is very user friendly and is easy to use. This tool is one of its kind

I like all the features of this software but wont mind if other features are added in this fast paced technology world

Thomas
President in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Bad Customer Service

Kommentare: I was happy with the program. Did what i needed, Their customer service ruined my experience. Terrible service.

Very user friendly. Liked how it worked.

Customer Service is terrible. Tried to call for 3 days. None would return my call as the said they would on the recording. Lost me as a customer. WEB site is confusing to sign up for basic services. I made the mistake by clicking the wrong box and not thoroughly reading my emails, my bad. They would not help me when I saw my mistake. Just wanted the extra money. Very bad customer experience.

Peter
Web Developer in UK
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Manage big and small projects

ProjectManager works very well with both large and small-scale projects. Being able to use this with anything from a project involving only two members of staff, to hundreds, has been invaluable. Creating a project plan is fast and easy, allowing a huge amount of detail and variables to be added to the plan. Their new(ish) user interface is also a welcome change, looking much cleaner and easier to navigate. It also works well on mobile devices.

The initial learning curve was quite steep, taking myself a number of days before I was fully used to the various features available, and how to use them. The previous user-interface was really quite bad, but this has of course been fixed in their latest release! The reporting functionality could really be improved, the views it offers are rather limited and don't show all the detail.

Justin
Justin
Quelle: GetApp

ProjectManager.com Software Package

Kommentare: I have a civil construction consulting small business that I work on during the weekends and I recently signed a free trial software package to utilize the project scheduling ghantt chart tool. Although I only had the opportunity to use it once it met my expectations. It was the same as using MPP but online rather than fixed on one computer!
Packages pricing are for total number of people listed with $X per user per month. For example Business package is 20 users with $15 per user; therefore, one must pay the complete 20 X $15= $300 per month once the trial expires. You don't become charged for individual users start dates, and you can chose packages as little as 1 user.

Can log into software on any computer as long as you have a login and password. It has a good scheduling tool. A lot of Project Management templates to choose from.

There is no notification prior to your 30 day trial expiration and if you forget to cancel you automatically enroll into a contract and payments will be billed each month. An emailed consolidated contract agreement would be beneficial once user automatically enrolled following trial expiration.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use projectmanager.com on a daily basis

It's a good way to share projects with groups. We use this tool for our PMO and since it's web based the permissions allow PMs to see one another's projects. It's an easy way to share information and track tasks.

The page load times are often very slow. There is no way to quickly see all projects assigned to me, it would be nice if there was a feature that allowed you to favorite projects for quick access or set a dashboard view that showed results on saved search parameters.

Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Project Manager Review

I liked most that this is based online for the most part

I don't like the interface. It could use an upgrade

Jean
PMO Director in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PMO Director

ProjectManager.com or PM.com as we call it is very easy to use, we were able to get up and running in a very short amount of time. We have approximately 300 projects that we are managing and about 70 resources. Before PM.com we managed our projects in one system our resources in another system and our reporting from yet another system. We have been able to consolidate systems and are able to more efficiently track our projects, backlog, risks and issues. The Workload board showing the resources availability allows us to see who is available at a glance. PM.com is opened on my computer every day all day, I could NOT do my job without it. The support team and the product team are great to work with, they have a place to put in suggestions for new features and I am happy to say they have added several of my suggestions. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new system to handle their Portfolio and Project Management offices.

There are a few features that do not work as well as I would like but I am hoping they will be updated in the near future. One area is the linking of tasks and easily being able to see the effects on the plan. MS Project does a great job of highlighting the changes. Some of the reports could use some additional filters but they have been adding to that. Overall the Pros far outweigh any of the Cons.

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Hi Jean, Thanks so much for the glowing recommendation! I’m happy you find ProjectManager.com so helpful. I’ve passed your notes about task linking to the product team, they appreciate the feedback. Michael, Customer Support

Kai
Software Architect in Neuseeland
Computer-Software

Great SaaS project management solution

Kommentare: ProjectManager.com is a very well done and smoothly working Online/SaaS solution for project management. The product promises to have all the features of Microsoft Project and it delivers on that. One of the big draw cards for us was the online Gantt chart and having tried a variety of other solutions in the past, PM.com's implementation sticks out regarding performance and ease of use. It's very robust and also allows the import of existing data from Office. Another really useful feature is the built-in reporting and in particular when dealing with larger teams, the ability to do time sheets and workload inspection/management. The latter gives you a quite comprehensive overview of what's going on in your team and if there is any availability for assigning work to members of the team. The different pricing plan options cater really well for different feature requirements and team sizes and we feel we're getting very good value out of using the service - in particular when comparing it against the "clumsiness" of using isolated desktop products as an alternative and having to share MS Project documents around.

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Hello Kai, Thank you for the kind words! We¿ve added tons of new features in our software that sounds like it's helping your team. We try to make our product powerful and easy to use, while avoiding the clumsiness you might see in other tools.

Karen
Engineering Project Manager in UK
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I have found PM.com easy to use, and support excellent always giving a quick response

Kommentare: A single product for planning our projects which are viewable to our teams. Resource planning allow us to integrate our planning across teams to give us end to end plans whereas plans were only done for the individual teams. Simple product to use making it easy for everyone to see what is happening and when. Visibility of work as able to give ready only access to stakeholders across the business .

It is easy to use set up, use and share plans making working with the teams more cohesive. I also like the flexibility of being able to add custom fields. Teams are beginning to use the diaries to allow them to see what they should be working on and when.

It is difficult to see what everyone working on when you have multiple projects. There is not a single overview of the projects and task breakdown. The plans don't take into consideration any holidays or leave so it is easy allocate tasks when people are not available.

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Thanks Karen! We appreciate your feedback on the overview of projects.

Carlos
Team Leader of Software Development in El Salvador
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awful

Works from time to time, it has received functionality and UI updates over the time, still somehow it's usable at the end of the day.

Everything is broken, I think that you should try to use it inside your company on a daily basis to quickly spot how time you spend in simple tasks like: - Moving rows - Adjusting dates - Finding and correcting deleted timesheet entries - Having read-only projects is impossible - History of changes and who, along with historic undo is impossible - Reports take ages to generate - Random downtimes or error 500 messages

Tim
Database Developer in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

projectmanager.com

Dashboard analytics for quick progress checks, ability to lay out time and effort with scheduling for projects. Ability to attach notes and files to projects

some times the app lags and the response time drags on other times it seems to lose updates while lagging

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Hi Tim! We’re happy to see that you’re enjoying many of the features of ProjectManager.com! Our product team is always working to optimize the speed and performance of the software, but if you have any persistent lag issues feel free to submit a support ticket and we’d be happy to look to see if there are any underlying issues that can be fixed on your account. Thanks! Michael, Customer Support

Peter
Project Administrator in Papua-Neuguinea
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great For Beginners

Kommentare: For a beginner in project management, it's just awesome, simple, visually appealing and the name says it all

I love the dashboard feature. A single screen high level snapshot of the whole project makes life so much easier when you're administrating so many multi-million dollar projects across so many stakeholders and platforms.

The negative reviews i see on customer service dated back in 2017. I hope the 2022 version took all that into consideration

Kevin
Project manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for Project management

Kommentare: Great tool, fit for purpose and easy to use

Able to edit and adjust plans easily. I can track time against actual effort and also get a report at the end of the project to display actual effort.

Can be slow on occasion especially in the workload section. Not easy to visualise the overall projects that employees are working on

Jodi
IT Process Manager in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fills the need.

We are using it for tracking resource time by effort. It is easy for people to use and we can get the reports we need from it.

There are a few quirks with removing people from projects so they can't enter more time and then they can't see the time they entered previously.

Mardy
Operations Head in Philippinen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Project Manager.com

Good for planning and scheduling of task. I can easily use this software very friendly to us even on the first timer.

A little bit pricey but very worth it and helpful to my organization. Easy to manage the functions. The features is good but need to improve.

Jomarie
Capacity Planning Engineer in Philippinen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective Project Manager

Using this tool was so great. Having so many features is very helpful to my project anytime. Very effective to a group project.

So far, I have no cons about this product because it helps me a lot to make my tasks or project be effective.

Elaine
PMO Manager in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely the Best!

Kommentare: I cannot say enough about how great projectmanager.com has been for us. It has enabled us to organize our projects, provide a central repository for documents, and the portfolio dashboard is top notch. It has resource allocation, workload, roadmaps, and budgeting. There are a lot of customization options, which also flow through to their reports. It has given us the ability to provide management and project teams real-time access to projects instead of us preparing reports, a real timesaver. The support and training teams are extremely responsive and there is a broad knowledge base in their support portal. They are also very interest in customer feedback and enhancement requests. The PMO team is very happy with the product.

The ability to manage all my projects individually and as a portfolio (dashboards are great).

There is nothing that really do not like, I would like to see some enhancements to make the product work every better.

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Hello Elaine Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate the feedback and for letting us know how our software has helped your team.

saravanakumar
it engineer in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avoid updates on mails

Kommentare: some updates getting update late to others.

this software updates all info via mail. but its should update like desktop app. initially its ok. but daily getting more mails, quite issue. because need to read lot of mails. other than its fine for update on dashboard page. creating project and status.

Avoid mail updates. create like desktop and mobile app for updates.

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Hi Saravanakumar, Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you like the project dashboard feature. Concerning your comment about email updates, you'll be happy to hear that we now have in-software notifications. Notifications can be customized and happen in real time. You can even exclusively use the notification feature and turn off email alerts if you want. If you have any other questions about our latest software release, read our blog here: https://www.projectmanager.com/blog/product-update-all-projects-page-redesign-notifications Best, The ProjectManager.com Support Team

Julie
systems in UK
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and navigate

Easy to track resources and good for planning. Excellent high level view of project and able to add milestones so that I can keep track of important deadlines and artefacts to be produced.

When working on a lot of projects it can be cumbersome to search for them in different places, but this is the only slight drawback that it has.

Mendana
Technical Consultant in Vanuatu
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Project reliability

Kommentare: The project management software was very good but only that when it comes to quantifying of projects, it is needs to be incorporated in one software so that it can be work friendly and address multiples needs within one software.

The easy use tool for project scheduling, resource allocating, costing and construction work monitoring.

The insertion of design incorporated in the project to be able to ease the use of other quantifying software and automatically, schedules, resource allocating.

Sharree
Online Content Manager/Project Manager in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Still testing it... there's good things and bad things though.

Kommentare: Being able to create reports with % complete.

The reporting features. Being able to show Planned Start/Finish Dates, as well as Actual Start-Finish dates. (I would like to be able to "lock" the planned start-finish dates though, so team members can't adjust their own task planned dates)

The lag from low internet in when projects have a lot of tasks. Only one person can update (in the project sheet) at a time. The updating feature from "My Work" just lists the task as completed with the planned dates instead of actual date being updated. The notification system not giving me an option to be notified whenever ANYTHING changes - I want to know right away when a task is completed by team members if I'm not assigned to the task.

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Hi Sharree, We appreciate your feedback and will look to implement some of the features you mentioned you would have liked!