Not too complex, not a ton of features, but it does do and accomplish exactly what it says.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
David S.
Senior Web Developer

Kommentare: Finally found a way to organize all support issues and questions in one place rather than using a support@ email or mailing list. Also cut down on the number of users who would email one support person individually over and over again instead of getting their request to the rest of the team.

Vorteile: HappyFox is limited in what it can offer (especially the free version) but it does function as a help desk ticketing system very well. Users have a portal to submit tickets, check on progress, and respond to a help desk technicians updates or solutions. Managers can track tickets, view what's left open, and put policies in place that make sure tickets are not forgotten and are assigned the proper priority to get taken care of.

Nachteile: There's not much I can think of regarding HappyFox that I'd consider a "Con". Yes, it has limitations but for the price you pay (unless you use the free version) it's worth every penny no doubt. I'd like to see a large file size limit when responding to tickets though. Often times the responders to tickets like to attach many screenshots or even video files for users to follow along with to product a solution but every now and then it wouldn't attach correctly. Also adding a knowledge base to reference in responses to support tickets would be amazing

Outstanding Help desk software at an attractive price

Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Julian B.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We spent some time a year ago looking at helpdesk software to replace the enormously complicated Kayako that we had been supplied with as part of a system rewrite. We use Magento and have multiple ecommerce stores with multiple sales/support operators. We sell live plants and support issues can sometimes be quite technical at which point staff are involved whose first skills are not with computers and software. Training them on HappyFox was quick and easy to the point where we use it internally as well as in customer facing work. HappyFox is easy to use and full featured and has become such a part of our business that working without it is now inconceivable. In terms of functionality I would put it at being pretty close to Zendesk Enterprise in terms of functionality, but at a fraction of the price. Integration with Magento was a snip and the level of automation available has meant we have fewer support staff dealing with more cases as we grow. All round Happy Fox has been an out and out success with us and on the rare occasions where we have asked for support, it has been quick and effective.

Vorteile: Easy to use, economic, full featured, integrates with Magento

Nachteile: Nothing

Happyfox is changing the way helpdesk solutions run.

Bewertet am 16.7.2018
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: First ,I have to commend the Happyfox team for running a good and effective support department. We switched to Happyfox in January and the experience so far , has been impressive. Setup time was a breeze ,and the support team were on hand to guide us through all hurdles during the first few weeks.
I like how every conversation from emails ,social media messages ,voice calls etc are converted into tickets which we can track and respond to ,within the Happyfox interface.While making it easy to track key customer service metrics like first response time, time spent by each staff on tickets etc
I will say Happyfox is changing the look ,function and feel of helpdesk solutions and I love this revolution.

Nachteile: It is normal when trying a new innovative service to see it as all perfect. At this point, I see Happyfox as perfect,maybe I will find NEGATIVES as my organization continue using Happyfox.

Game Changer!

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Joseph G.
Vice President of Service
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our customers have been longing for an on-line portal to report their own incidents. Not only have we provided that option to our customers with the launch of this tool but members of management are no longer in the dark on items that are lingering. With custom SLA's and breach alerts management can engage themselves before an escalation occurs. The support team is very responsive; I never have to chase the support team down for answers to my questions or challenges and to me this is most important because I in turn am able to keep our customers and staff members informed. At almost the drop of a dime, I am receiving one-on-one support!

Vorteile: Customization and branding options by far have been the most impressive. From the cosmetic features to the ticket fields and report types.

Nachteile: There are some features that I would expect to be standard that are not yet available. For example, having multiple time zones is not an option, customer generated reports are not available, only to staff members. So my staff is required to run those reports for our customers.

HappyFox, The Helpdesk for Humans

Bewertet am 17.2.2019
IT Lead
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using Happyfox for the past three years. It is used to create and track tickets for issues concerning Information Technology, Timesheets and Human Resource problems. We've been extremely happy using this product. The reporting features of this product are an extremely valuable tool and well worth the cost of the software.

Vorteile: Great product, with a simple user interface and powerful customization features. Allows for the building of Knowledge Bases and thorough tracking of all type of issues facing the end user. Will allow the users to open up ticket with their email package,

Nachteile: I've yet to see anything negative about this software.

DO NOT PURCHASE HAPPYFOX

Bewertet am 11.12.2016
Richard T.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had a most unfortunately experience with Happyfox, We contacted them as their product suited our requirements. About us:
We own 3 sales based businesses and are share holders major in another 2, now Happyfox do not know that we own several businesses, nor do they know that we are looking for a platform to roll out across the entire brand. Having a platform like happyfox is an imperative part of owning a sales based business. We contacted Happyfox regarding implementing Desk and Chat for our the two directors in one of our businesses. We sent a business email outlining research, potential opportunities for both businesses and also a implementation strategy for rolling out happyfox.
Response:
10 days later, we received a generic email, that was a response from the head of sales that clearly hadn't read our email. 10 days later, now for a communication platform alarm bells are RINGING. If any of our consultants in anyone of our businesses responded to a potential client 10 days after the initial enquire, I would most definitely say they are not cut out for sales. Not only was the response incredibly late, the response itself as mentioned was generic and a completely erratic response offering a free trial. Which would be great usually, however we clearly put together a implementation plan for the HEAD of sales to read through.
As a potential new client, you are left under valued, like your just another sale. We contacted the head of sales and requested the details of whom we could lodge a complaint to. As a business owner we grow as a business when someone leaves negative feedback. Its an imperative part of development that you dont want to hear, but when someones offering constructive feedback our ears as owners are open. Its an area we can potentially improve so the issue doesn't arise. Or if it does, then a action plan is in place. So instead of responding to our FB message, direct email, email to support and even a LinkenIn message that have chosen to completely ignore us.

Vorteile: Great looking product
Good website
Good information

Nachteile: Bad customer service
Ridiculous email response times
Failure to have a negative feedback process in place
Happyfox treat you like your just another sale
Undervalue you as a customer
Generic responses
Impersonal service (When you actually receive it)
Mail track is a wonderful tool which enables you to know when someone reads your email. If you are going to read it, respond.

"happy" with Happy Fox

Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Deskside Support Specialist - Teamlead
Rechtsberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: With a ton of new features, Happyfox is a step above the rest for ticketing and knowledge bases. Some key features/pros are - Support request from multiple channels.
Tiered agent/administrator roles
Automation features - auto ticket creation, time spent, canned actions, etc.
Great integration options with other software
Custom SLA and Reporting tools.

Nachteile: The tool to build out knowledge Base articles is a little lackluster. it can be tedious to build out the KBs. It looks like most future enhancements are also being placed at a higher pay tier.

HappyFox keeps us organized + efficient!

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Rachel K.
Marketing Project Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use HappyFox primarily to keep the marketing team organized. Our team runs across multiple states and varies from in-club marketing directors to the corporate team. Using HappyFox is helpful because it allows the corporate and in-club teams to efficiently communicate and delegate tasks between the appropriate individuals.

Vorteile: I cannot tell you how nice it is to have ONE platform to assign and delegate tasks! The minute a ticket is created, we are able to assign it to the correct person without things getting lost in the shuffle. Our productivity has greatly increased since launching this platform across our organization's internal team!

Nachteile: This is very petty, but I'm not a huge fan of the interface design. With a name like HappyFox (and the cute fox logo!) I'd expect it to be prettier. Also, I don't like how tickets are created from out of office responders or junk emails. Those are one-off occasions but still annoying.

A Simple but elegant HelpDesk Solution

Bewertet am 20.2.2015
Lee H.
Essen & Trinken
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: The product is entirely web-based. However, it's still possible to respond to tickets via email. Replies to ticket emails automatically get delivered to the appropriate person. Any number of automatic responses can be set up to streamline self help articles and assign tickets to certain technicians. Round robin auto-assignment ensures that every ticket that hits the help desk has an owner. Categories can be set up to create buckets for different types of problems. Smart Rules are extremely useful and allow various actions to be preformed based on the contents of messages and age of tickets.

Nachteile: Functionality can be lacking, but I haven't found a problem I haven't been able to solve in a more round about way. I do wish more in-depth reporting could be done. What is there, is useful, but I wouldn't mind being able to customize it more.

HappyFox has made us happy so far!

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Racey C.
IT Manager

Kommentare: Excellent support and needed functionality

Vorteile: We finally needed a helpdesk platform with more features than some of the low cost/free options. Upon reviewing HappyFox, we request a demo which was handled very well. We decided to give it a try and getting it up and running was crazy fast and super easy. Once it was up and running, it was overall very intuitive and the learning curve was tiny. For the questions we've had, HappyFox support has been excellent. Matter of fact, I wish support for all the vendors we deal with was as good as HappyFox support. If you're considering a new service desk platform, I'd recommend at least demo'ing HappyFox. So far we've been very pleased, and between the top quality support and the additional functionality we needed, I would certainly recommend giving HappyFox a try.

Nachteile: The only con I could identify is if you were a huge enterprise with several thousand clients and customers to support and you simply need more functionality and bells and whistles than HappyFox has to offer. I can't say that's really a con though because HappyFox seems to be pointed towards the SMB market. As an SMB, we don't want a hundred different functions we're never going to use.

Good Tool to Work on

Bewertet am 5.11.2016
Dale B.
Software Engineer
Gastgewerbe, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: HappyFox is a cloud-based help desk and customer support application. We have been using HappyFox since 2 years now and we are very pleased with it. It save us so much time in the sense that most customers ask the same questions over and over again. Its ticket support system really helps in solving customers’ issues very quickly. It also has a built-in knowledge base, end-user support portal, and community forum. Overall this is a very good tool to have and can be recommended also.

Vorteile: It has a intuitive interface that helps users concentrate on incoming requests.
It is highly customizable with robust automation.
It provides a multi-channel ticketing system.
It automates tickets for speedy processing
It has a Knowledge base for future references (FAQ)
It also helps in Report generation of historical ticketing data

Nachteile: I wish that more users were available at the lower level plans.
The program also has needs time to learn and thus it has a steep learning curve.

Overall good product but with hidden gotchas

Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Alex W.

Kommentare: We have a place to store tickets. That is it. We are not seeing the full benefits of a good ticketing system because it lacks so many simple features.

Vorteile: Nothing in particular jumps out at us. It is no different than most other products in the same category. It has the same basic features as the big names.

Nachteile: Does not support daylight savings time. In order for your time/date stamps to look right when viewing tickets, every user has to adjust their personal time zone. Since we are Eastern, that meant we had to select Atlantic during DST. Then when it switches back, we need to remember to go in and change it back to EST. No plans from them to address this bug. We disposed of several older SLAs (no tickets ever tripped them). They still show up in the report when you export the SLA data. They show as inactive but why? They were removed and there is no data associated with them. Staff Name tag. This one is rich... on a Notification to the caller (New or Reply), it inserts the name of the agent making the update or writing the ticket. On a notification to staff (New or Reply), it shows the name of the person the notice went to. Why on earth would I need to see my name when it comes to me? It doesn't work in Smart Rules either. It only adds a name when you "Assign" the ticket to someone and it is the assigned to, not the agent writing the update. Support has been great, but the product has so many holes in it, we really can't use it right. We have been using it for 8 months and we are not seeing any cost benefit because we have to spend so much time working around bugs, beating reports into submission, or reviewing tickets to check field values since you can't limit who can enter some data.

HappyFox Help Desk

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Victoria M.
Customer Support Lead

Kommentare: I wouldn't choose another help desk software, this one exceeds our needs. I am able to assign other members of our team to tickets and create 'canned responses' to ensure that we are acting as one in our customer service department.

Vorteile: I like most that HappyFox has a very organized user interface. I like that I get updates to my email and through my app so that we can be sure to respond in a timely manner to any customer or possible customer inquiring about our software.

Nachteile: My app logs me out randomly and I have trouble logging back in.

Helpful software

Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Amenda G.
Brumano
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: HappyFox offers a customer service support solution and an excellent user interface which is easy to use and intuitive along with its features and configuration options that can help manage both internal and external help desks. HappyFox came as a complete solution for maintaining an easy and customizable knowledge base and ticketing system. There is always a help service available. HappyFox came as an ideal resolution for maintaining a straightforward and customizable knowledge domain and ticketing system. I use it mostly to open and manage our ticket for our customers. This is very easy and simple to use, and our clients are impressed with how easy it is to use and to see their tickets. We have also rolled this out to bigger clients. Email communications are automatically tagged to tickets.The most effective half is that it had all the specified options that we tend to were searching for, has good rules that facilitate work simply. You can set up automated responses, and ticket forms are customizable. Great software and its app is helpful and great.

Vorteile: This is very easy and simple to use
set up automated responses is quite easy

Nachteile: Honestly none I can think of.

HappyFox Chat is great software

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Sandeep S.
Magento Manager & Product Engineering / Python Automation with Boto 3
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: 1. if you are using this software as administrator its very flexible you can manage your team very easily
2. quick installation on . website
3. we are using Chat & Ticket System from HappyFox both software comes with great features & plugins

Nachteile: 1. sometime when you install happyfox chat website shows some javascript errors & we reported this & they are working on this issue.
2. support response is little slow they need to work on this.

Amazing at first, until you realize that the develepement stoped

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Bernardo M.
IT consultant

Kommentare: The service is good in a lot of things but lack of fundamental tools and performance. Too hard to manage, lots of bugs and no updates. The staff is amazing but the service don't follow.
I'm jumping of this service and now and I'm in a nightmare because cannot export the data to anything. Neither in cvs. Only incomplete tickets and all my work history is unreacheable.
Leaving the service very very very disapointed.

Vorteile: - Plenty of integrations
- Very customizable
- The support is very good, they don't mind to spend time until your problem is solved

Nachteile: - Smartphone App is terrible, ticket response not intuitive, lots of steps to accomplish simple tasks
- Customization is very painful, not intuitive, complex, little bugs in several functions
- Expensive against other similar products
- No updates, development is stuck for years now (monolithic service)
- Reports don't work, it's is impossible to extract relevant data about overall performance
- Cannot export tickets in full, only the original fist message (this is very disappointing)
- Faced several downtime in which was impossible to access the platform and manage tickets

HappyFox makes us sad...

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Alex W.
Computer-Vernetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great response from the sales team. Beyond that, it has not been a great experience. Very frustrating to modify and breaks easily.

Vorteile: Responsiveness of the sales team to get a demo going and their willingness to work with us on configuration issues. Simple system to use if you have a simple help desk need.

Nachteile: Our help desk became complex quickly. HappyFox does not support any level of complexity. For example, no capability of adding fields that have values dependent on others. This has led to very complex form designs. No ability to customize the layout of the forms... every field is just thrown down the left side one after the other. For over a year they did not support daylight savings time. This made it very difficult to manage as we had to get all our users to change their settings to move them to another time zone certain times of the year. They list some big enterprise clients - I can't see how any of these firms would actually use it beyond a very limited scope. It doesn't scale. Very easy to break - Every month I have to double check my reports to make sure they did not export the data in a different layout.

HappyFox helps us keep up with our candidates

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Eric L.
Recruitment Advertising Lead
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love that HappyFox support tickets were easy to set up from our current e-mail box. We can easily respond to inquiries quickly using canned responses. The software is able to be customized to your needs and flexible for as many users you need to have access to. You can create specific rules and statuses that help the flow of communication stay in an organized manner.

Nachteile: There is a slight learning curve when beginning to use the software. But after a demo and support from their team, we are pro's within a matter of a few weeks.

Awesome ticketing management system software

Bewertet am 20.10.2016
Ahmed Z.
Öl & Energie, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had major issues in my support unit , and I was searching for solution , I came across different platforms , and finally we decided that Happy fox is the way to go for several reasons (ease of use , cost effective , great support team , outstanding up time for the tool )

Vorteile: the ease of use
cost efficient
great features
flexibility for development new features
great support
outstanding up time

Nachteile: NA

As a customer it was easy to use, but...

Bewertet am 16.6.2019
Customer
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'd never heard of HappyFox until i emailed a company asking information on a purchase made 12 years ago.
I was emailed with a link to HappyFox to create a login. It was easy to set up and i left a message. From the format, i liked the way it looked, thought it would be an easy experience, but it wasn't.
The company never responded. Even when i left multiple replies, nothing. So, as this was my first time using HappyFox, i don't know if the issue was them or was the customer service of the company.
When i finally did hear from the company, i soon realized the customer service was outsourced as they had no knowledge of the equipment i was asking about. Just hope that's not a HappyFox perk

Vorteile: Once signed up to use, it was very simple to log in and message customer support. As a customer, I can say, it was simple enough to use and easy to get back into over and over again.

Nachteile: Something that would be nice, would be able to see if anyone has even seen your remarks made. It's something you see so often in messenger type programs. After i filled out question and remarks, i have no idea if anyone saw it. But that may have more to do with the company using it.

HappyFox is a great tool that helps you connect with your constituents. It's easy & efficient.

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Sharon A.
Member & Viewer Services Rep
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We get access to reports. Which help us prioritize how to make the constituent experience smooth. Another benefit is that we can easily work as a team to respond to constituents.

Vorteile: We love the reports. The ability to extract constituent data is very helpful. It helps us strategize on how to improve our constituent relations.

Nachteile: Overall it's a great tool. The one issue we have is that we cannot find an easy way to send outgoing emails to individuals. This is something that we would like improved.

Great service and great product

Bewertet am 19.10.2016
Saravanan N.
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using happyfox past 2 years. We love the product and the customer service is absolutely fantastic!!!

Vorteile: User friendly
Highly customizable
Great customer support

Great application!

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Senior Manager of Education
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Even though our reports were a bit of a chore setting up, HappyFox customer service was quick in answering any questions and gave us solutions in a timely manner. We are now able to put a time on how much we spend trouble-shooting and project time.

Vorteile: This software was very easy to implement and use. We now have the ability to pull metrics and keep track of member inquires with ease!

Nachteile: Reports can be a bit hard to create but customer service was always there to help.

Great value for a easy to use support ticket system

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Art W.
Systems Admin
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We find that clients are much more likely to submit a ticket for a problem rather than post-it notes on your door or stopping you in the hall with a problem. Definitely has helped to provide timely problem resolution.

Vorteile: Easy to use for clients to submit support tickets either via email or the HappyFox portal. Technicians find it very convenient to respond to tickets in a timely manner.

Nachteile: Would like more flexibility in creating and exporting reports.

Helpful application for sales support

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Marketing Director

Vorteile: It has enabled us to have multiple representatives handing the incoming emails for 1 email address.

Nachteile: I wish that there were better spam filters. We have had to manually set up a lot of rules to weed of spam, which can lead to other issues.