Über EdrawMax

Grafikdienstprogramm, mit dem du professionell aussehende Diagramme erstellen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über EdrawMax

You can literally learn how it works in minutes and start producing content. It also integrates well into other stuff I use like PowerPoint and other Wondershare products.

Trying to scale the drawing is sometimes confusing. Would prefer the option of rescaling as you draw.

Bewertungen zu EdrawMax

EdrawMax hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 202 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EdrawMax bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Projektmanager in Schweiz
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Produkte

Die Bedienung ist sehr gut und übersichtlich.

Eigentlich ist alles mit dabei für eine gute Projektstruktur

Jose
Jose
Business Change Manager. IPMA. PMP. in Panama
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EdrawMax is perfect for creating charts and diagrams due to its ease of use and wide adoption.

Kommentare: EdrawMax is great for creating flowcharts, network diagrams, drawings, organizational charts, kanban diagrams, digital presentations, design models, database diagrams, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, technical diagrams, gantt charts, and many more. That is why when we start using it we no longer want to work with another tool.

EdrawMax is excellent for creating individual designs as well as collaborative work in a corporate environment in real-time, with full visibility of each person's contributions, as well as being able to export to a wide variety of standard formats, such as PDF, Microsoft, SVG, and many other types. It also allows us to print and share through links and QR codes, to cite an example, and a direct publication on the most popular social networks.

It is a fairly widespread platform used preferentially for the creation of various types of graphics associated with processes, manufacturing diagrams, brainstorming, and the fabulous kanban diagrams. Its installation and/or use is quite simple and in a very short time, it becomes an essential tool for daily use for our work and professional activities.

Gustavo
President in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Edraw, Extremely flexible program, a great company asset

Kommentare: Overall Edraw has allowed me to bring new life to my charts and presentations. It has saved me time and money by making this process easy. I used to think Visio had no equal, and that still true because this program has clearly surpassed it in many ways. It's less expensive and easier to use. It has made my process for creating presentations better, creating floorplans faster, and even allowed me to create artwork for our company website. It's a complete package that I have already been recommending to other companies. It should be a standard program with all computer installations.

The biggest advantage is the large amount of templates it comes with and the different genre of templates. It helps users get a great starting point for anything they're working on. I find myself using this product for many of my presentations, business meetings, and for outlining business processes. I also use it largely to create Visio-type layouts which is one of the reason I bought this. It allows me to create great floorplans with ease and great network layouts, including server rack layouts, for my work. Edraw also comes with a huge library of shapes and backgrounds that makes it quite simply and quick to add components to your page. The ribbon menu is easy to read and navigate, it's not overly full of options and it's nicely laid out so you can usually find what you need fairly quick.

This may be a training issue, but I found a small set back when working with Infographics. With everything being so easy to access and edit, it was surprisingly difficult to manage the data percentages of many charts. There wasn't an easy pop-up icon that you can click to set different percentages. I had to hunt around somewhat to find the area where I can customize that better. Otherwise it's a good program.

Paul
Director of Development in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Files cannot be opened and support is non-existent

Kommentare: Terrible. What use is editing software that cannot open its own files? And how can we rely on a company that does not provide any support whatsoever? I do not recommend this software or this company.

I was impressed with the look and feel of this software and had chosen it to replace Microsoft Visio.

Any file saved in the .EDDX format cannot be reopened. The several drawings that were created can no longer be accessed to be modified, and messages to Support have been completely ignored. Subsequent emails asking about the status of the support ticket have also been ignored. No reply other than standard automated reply more than 57 hours after initial contact. Novemer 22, 2019 12:00 pm Submitted support ticket showing that any document we attempt to open gets an "Open file failed!" error. November 24, 2019 9:40 pm: Received automated response asking for information including information already provided. November 25, 2019 9:30am: Replied with all information December 4, 2019 9:45am: Emailed again asking the status December 17, 2019: Emailed again asking the status

Antwort von Wondershare

Hi Paul McMahon, We apologize for all the inconvenience it has caused. Would you please send us your email address to nancy@edrawsoft.com? So we can check your emails and follow up on this issue. Thank you.

Jay
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Every picture tells a story

Kommentare: Financial presentations are pretty boring; not like a new, bright red sports car. The slides I create are colorful and organized. They provide me a way to educate and inform a prospect/client in an easy viewing format. Each financial objective or goal can be laid out simply and attached to any number of products that may help them now or in the future. All colorful, highlighted and structured for easy processing. Much, much better than just spewing a bunch of financial theories and a throwing a lot of numbers at people.

Ease of use. Able to create new or modify existing slides for financial presentations quickly and easily.

I can always use more creative business and financial templates but I have had no major problems with the software.

Robert
President in USA
Kunststoffe, Selbstständig

great package for quick reduction of ideas to illustrations

Kommentare: I use CAD packages almost daily, but turn to Edraw to get P&IDs, flow sheets, organizational diagrams, relationship drawings, and basic concepts reduced to print very quickly. was a user of the competitive package for years and found aspects frustrating so ported over to EdrawMax and never looked back..

as a chemical engineer involved with chemical and polymer process design, flow sheets, P&IDs, EdrawMax is a great tool for fast rendering of ideas and concepts. It has a great set of engineering and instrumentation symbols, business and decision symbols and general art tools that allow you to tailor your drawing to your audience. It has the ability to import from other similar packages without fuss and save it in the Edraw format.

I would be interested in any on-line tutorials on some of the subtle tools of EdrawMax. they may be out there but i have not looked thoroughly. some help on how to connect symbols a bit easier, especially with piping lines etc. would be great.

Peter
owner in Niederlande
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Images talk - words dont

Kommentare: The benefits are in communicating ideas, facts, creating easy platforms where all participants feel invited and empowered to contribute.
That gives me the responsibility to do my utmost to utilize this tool to welcome people in.

EDraw is easy to use and provides the possibility to not only organize and structure thinking-processes - but it is an essential tool for communication. Where words often confuse, conceal or are just too much - pictures, infographics and mindmaps word miracles. I experience this every day with the visuals I create with EDraw.

Some functionality can be improved - dont know how/whom to report and there do not seem to be updates? I have a life-long subscription but in all those years never seen any new versions coming out.

sebastien
Professeur in Frankreich
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

EdrawMax the Swiss army knife of the schema

Kommentare: Since I needed a software to make presentation diagrams due to the first containment, I tested several softwares including the free version of EdrawMAx. In some second I took it in hand without encountering any difficulty to understand the different functionalities, after a few days I decided to buy it since I realize diagrams or graphical representations. I even used it to make the layout plans of my house.

This software gathers the possibility to make many schematics, as a professor in computer science and mainly for security aspects, I need to make many schematics for my students. EdrawMax allows me to have only one software for this purpose.

I liked nothing about this software. There are just 2 points that would be an asset, but does not prevent the use of the software. The symbol search is not optimized enough and leaves out some symbols that fully answer the search (but this problem may be due to the fact that I use the French version). Mainly for network schematics (but this is probably valid in other cases like electricity) the addition of functionality to test the operation would be a huge plus and I have many colleagues who are looking for this kind of functionality.

Rolfe
Director in UK
Öffentliche Ordnung, Selbstständig

When you don't have time, it needs to be stunning, and simple to use, this does it

Kommentare: use this every day to make presentations and information easier for others to digest

Its simplicity, yes you get all complicated, but if you need it to be simple but effective this is the program for you

None really its a great price, it does what it says on the box

Robert
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Finally, Visio for Mac....but better!

Kommentare: I'm able to very quickly sketch ideas for software flow, software architecture, brainstorming and mind mapping, and construction.

Easy transition from Visio. More features, more templates, more filled libraries of parts. I have tried so many cheaper alternatives. I also tried lucidchart. Now, if I need to diagram something, I don't have to think about which software is better for what kind of drawing.

I dont like the non-mac normative interface. Its more like a microsoft office interface which I never liked. I have also had some problems getting connections to go where I want.

Tharindu
Tharindu
District Engineer in Sri Lanka
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Dedicated Chart Maker

Kommentare: I've been looking around for a dedicated chart making software for a while, for a number of different use cases such as:
> Preparing flow charts for technical presentations to depict various activities
> UML diagrams for preliminary software planning
> Creating hierarchy drawings for water management institution.
EdrawMax from Wondershare proved to be the ideal solution for all of above needs with its easy-to-work-with layout and workspace and convenient tools/ features. In my opinion, EdrawMax is much user friendly and easy to work with compared to other software I've tried, such as; SmartDraw and LucidChart. If you're someone looking for a dedicated chart-maker for any type of chart, it cannot get better than EdrawMax.

> Highly intuitive workspace that needs no tutorials > Very responsive toolbars and features > Rich library of templates for all types of charts

If you can afford this, there's nothing to dislike about EdrawMax. But if you need all the features, it's not exactly cheap though.

President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great alternative to

Kommentare: Right now, EDRaw is the missing link for diagraming software. Other solutions (like MS Visio) feel 15yrs behind the times. I also really like EDraw's sister app "OrgCharting" and would love to see it receive some advancements with layout control.

Even though our team is very proficient with Illustrator, Excel and other similar software, EDraw is still our go-to for report presentation graphics. The data features are especially helpful.

It would be nice to have a way to share community templates.

Matt
Head of Operations in UK
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and feature rich

Kommentare: Technical Process flow, HR org charts, illustrative docs for presentation

Easy to use and produce good looking quick results. Very flexible with great libraries. Love how quick it is to link items in diagrams with arrowed lines.

Could be a Mac thing, but ouse movement is hyper-sensitive at times. Needs a default setting configurator. Have not found this if it does exist

stephen whitmore
Professor and Director, Propulsion Research Lab in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Edraw for Academic Design Projects, and Research Activities

Kommentare: We use Edraw for both academic and research activities. Students in our senior design classes find e-draw to be the best overall and allows simple line drawings for P&ID or electrical schematics to be quickly and accurately generated.

The software is simple, intuitive, accurate, and has sufficient capabilities for our purposes. It works much more efficiently than the major CAD programs which are not intended for top-level design schematics.

The "perpetual" License expires after three years. According to Merriam Webster --> Definition of perpetual. 1a : continuing forever : everlasting perpetual motion. b(1) : valid for all time a perpetual right. (2) : holding something (such as an office) for life or for an unlimited time. This is disingenuous marketing. We recently had a license expire during a critical time, and had to jump through a lot of unnecessary hoops to get the license restored.

Mark
BMOC in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Best Drawing Software

Kommentare: I've used Edraw for approximately 2 years in designing science and math content.

I was looking for a Paint-like program but with more features than Paint when I discovered Edraw. The learning curve is just right, not too steep, and yet always learning about new features with this program. I design content for science and math and Edraw is indispensable. Very quick return on the investment.

One thing I would advocate for in future versions of the software is an erase tool such as what Paint has and the ability to make global settings. Even with these minor shortcomings I would have a difficult time doing my job without Edraw.

Amy
IT Business Analyst in Marokko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Creating diagrams the fun and easy way

Kommentare: Being a long time user, I am overjoyed, I hope they keep it up for many years to come!

Do you want visually appealing diagrams that would wow everyone? Do you need every diagram you can think of under one roof? Look no further, this is the tool for you, it really combines efficiency and beautifully crafted diagrams for everyone's need, from processes to building mind maps, it never let me down, although I don't use everything it has to offer, but I'm really pleased with it as I can show off the stunning visuals in my presentations, what's more, my creations can be easily shared with my colleagues and clients.

None so far! I love it to bits, there is nothing bad I can say about Edrawmax, easy to use, very intuitive, and really is all about drag and drop, not much effort to start using it.

Homer
Maintenance Technician in Saudi-Arabien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Edraw Max - A One Stop Diagram maker Software

Kommentare: I'm using Edraw max for work presentation - by connecting and lay-outing images on the diagram, viewers, and readers can easily understand it.

The very useful availability of Libraries, all you need to make a diagram is all here. From basic diagrams to engineering, organizational, network, software, etc. No need to get a reference image somewhere on the internet all clipart images are available.

The interface or the working space is crowded.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Ingeniero técnico in USA
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Multipurpose

Edraw max has an intuitive user interface, so that help me to create complex diagrams easily and in a short time. It can be used in your work like making documents for the company and different customer facilities in an easy and fast way with professional quality. Also, I used for personal proposes like making Christmas greeting, birthday and wedding cards, i.e. it is multipurpose if you wanted it. Finally, another advantage is compatible with different file types like PDF, WORD, PPT, and JPEG AND HTML.

I will suggest that it needs to add some cloud service like Google Drive,Dropbox or any other cloud storage platform, because the only way to modify your files is using your own computer

Abiola
Abiola
Analyst in Nigeria
Konsumgüter

Best protyping tool I have used.

Easy to understand user interface which makes it easy for new comers to prototyping and process maps create process maps and mockups very easily.Thanks to the user interface ,which comes with short descriptions for all of the icons. Also gives me the ability to export my mockups,sketches and maps into over 6+ formats.

I wish this tool will allow me work collaboratively with my colleagues at work. Such feature is currently unavailable with this software.

Edo
Edo
Business owner in Kroatien
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Mind mapping and diagram software that can make nice presentations

Kommentare: I'm using it as add-on with my office suite. User interface is fantastic and well known, options are always visible and accessible. User experience is at same level as Office user.
Used for diagrams, mind mapping, floor planing, info-graphic and slide design.

This software have user interface that is very similar to Office applications , so similar that someone can make a mistake about it. Also, that means that user interface is well known and every Office user can start using this software immediately. There are plenty of options for everyone needs. Rarely good software for making business presentations.

"Export to graphic format" is without options that are needed for available formats (as size, color depth and similar).

Martin
Electrician in Dänemark
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

I love it.

Kommentare: Pretty good, i live the program and its features, it have done a good job of making a overall easy and nice to use software.

I really like layout and all those free templates that are included that gives a really good idea what the software is capable of doing and bring new ideas to try out. Its super easy to use and get started on working, if just having a average knowledge of how computers and normal writing softwares are working. It makes beatifull final products without too much effort, thats perfect not having to worry about layout taking hours to get just OK looking, but within a hour in EdrawMax you have all content and layout just right. and spending a few more minutes at the end to tidy up really makes a stunning result

Free version is super limited and sad you can't make prints and test it out for real in those 14 days trial. I'ts pretty expensive, though it have some good discount now and then, i feel like this software is more for companies and education rather than normal private persons. I would like there to be some sort of cheap private option or even a Lite/personal version for cheap, so it can be used at home, i think theres good options for this being a good alternative to Word, excel, publisher

Yazi
Teacher in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Software that helped me save a lot of time

Kommentare: My classes have become more attractive to my students. A great facility for developing educational content

We take ownership of this software fairly quickly, rich and fluid.

export to word or to powerpoint is not perfect

Mithila
Senior Technical Support Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great replacement for Visio

Kommentare: Great tool which can be used in Linux OS 's as well.Unlike visio I can use it on any of my linux or windows machines.

Lots of tools for drawing diagrams. Unlike visio it has many shapes and many ways to draw an diagram. it is available for linux OS as well.

The learning to use the software is the challenge I faced. So many features and some times bit confusing to work on simple diagrams.

Alejandro
support analyst in Venezuela
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

i use it to draw the network in my work

-It have the cisco devices. -Many options for draw: maps, figure, networks, is awesome. -It have more options than visio. -It's easier to use than visio. -It have many tools.

-The price, to many expensive, but is a good tool. -It is not as well known as visio. -I use w7 in my work, and is not stable.

KAMAL
Emergency Nurses in Saudi-Arabien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

EDRAWMAX

Everything about software it's nice thanks

Mind map Organization Map And how I can Belding my skills