Über EdrawMax

Grafikdienstprogramm, mit dem du professionell aussehende Diagramme erstellen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über EdrawMax

You can literally learn how it works in minutes and start producing content. It also integrates well into other stuff I use like PowerPoint and other Wondershare products.

Trying to scale the drawing is sometimes confusing. Would prefer the option of rescaling as you draw.

Bewertungen zu EdrawMax

EdrawMax hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 204 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EdrawMax bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Projektmanager in Schweiz
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Produkte

Die Bedienung ist sehr gut und übersichtlich.

Eigentlich ist alles mit dabei für eine gute Projektstruktur

Jose
Jose
Business Change Manager. IPMA. PMP. in Panama
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EdrawMax is perfect for creating charts and diagrams due to its ease of use and wide adoption.

Kommentare: EdrawMax is great for creating flowcharts, network diagrams, drawings, organizational charts, kanban diagrams, digital presentations, design models, database diagrams, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, technical diagrams, gantt charts, and many more. That is why when we start using it we no longer want to work with another tool.

EdrawMax is excellent for creating individual designs as well as collaborative work in a corporate environment in real-time, with full visibility of each person's contributions, as well as being able to export to a wide variety of standard formats, such as PDF, Microsoft, SVG, and many other types. It also allows us to print and share through links and QR codes, to cite an example, and a direct publication on the most popular social networks.

It is a fairly widespread platform used preferentially for the creation of various types of graphics associated with processes, manufacturing diagrams, brainstorming, and the fabulous kanban diagrams. Its installation and/or use is quite simple and in a very short time, it becomes an essential tool for daily use for our work and professional activities.

Gustavo
President in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Edraw, Extremely flexible program, a great company asset

Kommentare: Overall Edraw has allowed me to bring new life to my charts and presentations. It has saved me time and money by making this process easy. I used to think Visio had no equal, and that still true because this program has clearly surpassed it in many ways. It's less expensive and easier to use. It has made my process for creating presentations better, creating floorplans faster, and even allowed me to create artwork for our company website. It's a complete package that I have already been recommending to other companies. It should be a standard program with all computer installations.

The biggest advantage is the large amount of templates it comes with and the different genre of templates. It helps users get a great starting point for anything they're working on. I find myself using this product for many of my presentations, business meetings, and for outlining business processes. I also use it largely to create Visio-type layouts which is one of the reason I bought this. It allows me to create great floorplans with ease and great network layouts, including server rack layouts, for my work. Edraw also comes with a huge library of shapes and backgrounds that makes it quite simply and quick to add components to your page. The ribbon menu is easy to read and navigate, it's not overly full of options and it's nicely laid out so you can usually find what you need fairly quick.

This may be a training issue, but I found a small set back when working with Infographics. With everything being so easy to access and edit, it was surprisingly difficult to manage the data percentages of many charts. There wasn't an easy pop-up icon that you can click to set different percentages. I had to hunt around somewhat to find the area where I can customize that better. Otherwise it's a good program.

Stan
Accounts Advisor in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payed for License but did not receive the Program

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Extremely poor we were not able to use the product and customer support is almost non-existent. We asked for a refund but were refused.

Don't know, we payed for the product but could not use it because the drawing had unlicensed version printed on them.

Jay
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Every picture tells a story

Kommentare: Financial presentations are pretty boring; not like a new, bright red sports car. The slides I create are colorful and organized. They provide me a way to educate and inform a prospect/client in an easy viewing format. Each financial objective or goal can be laid out simply and attached to any number of products that may help them now or in the future. All colorful, highlighted and structured for easy processing. Much, much better than just spewing a bunch of financial theories and a throwing a lot of numbers at people.

Ease of use. Able to create new or modify existing slides for financial presentations quickly and easily.

I can always use more creative business and financial templates but I have had no major problems with the software.

Robert
Kunststoffe, Selbstständig

great package for quick reduction of ideas to illustrations

Kommentare: I use CAD packages almost daily, but turn to Edraw to get P&IDs, flow sheets, organizational diagrams, relationship drawings, and basic concepts reduced to print very quickly. was a user of the competitive package for years and found aspects frustrating so ported over to EdrawMax and never looked back..

as a chemical engineer involved with chemical and polymer process design, flow sheets, P&IDs, EdrawMax is a great tool for fast rendering of ideas and concepts. It has a great set of engineering and instrumentation symbols, business and decision symbols and general art tools that allow you to tailor your drawing to your audience. It has the ability to import from other similar packages without fuss and save it in the Edraw format.

I would be interested in any on-line tutorials on some of the subtle tools of EdrawMax. they may be out there but i have not looked thoroughly. some help on how to connect symbols a bit easier, especially with piping lines etc. would be great.

Peter
owner in Niederlande
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Images talk - words dont

Kommentare: The benefits are in communicating ideas, facts, creating easy platforms where all participants feel invited and empowered to contribute.
That gives me the responsibility to do my utmost to utilize this tool to welcome people in.

EDraw is easy to use and provides the possibility to not only organize and structure thinking-processes - but it is an essential tool for communication. Where words often confuse, conceal or are just too much - pictures, infographics and mindmaps word miracles. I experience this every day with the visuals I create with EDraw.

Some functionality can be improved - dont know how/whom to report and there do not seem to be updates? I have a life-long subscription but in all those years never seen any new versions coming out.

sebastien
Professeur in Frankreich
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

EdrawMax the Swiss army knife of the schema

Kommentare: Since I needed a software to make presentation diagrams due to the first containment, I tested several softwares including the free version of EdrawMAx. In some second I took it in hand without encountering any difficulty to understand the different functionalities, after a few days I decided to buy it since I realize diagrams or graphical representations. I even used it to make the layout plans of my house.

This software gathers the possibility to make many schematics, as a professor in computer science and mainly for security aspects, I need to make many schematics for my students. EdrawMax allows me to have only one software for this purpose.

I liked nothing about this software. There are just 2 points that would be an asset, but does not prevent the use of the software. The symbol search is not optimized enough and leaves out some symbols that fully answer the search (but this problem may be due to the fact that I use the French version). Mainly for network schematics (but this is probably valid in other cases like electricity) the addition of functionality to test the operation would be a huge plus and I have many colleagues who are looking for this kind of functionality.

Rolfe
Director in UK
Öffentliche Ordnung, Selbstständig

When you don't have time, it needs to be stunning, and simple to use, this does it

Kommentare: use this every day to make presentations and information easier for others to digest

Its simplicity, yes you get all complicated, but if you need it to be simple but effective this is the program for you

None really its a great price, it does what it says on the box

Robert
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Finally, Visio for Mac....but better!

Kommentare: I'm able to very quickly sketch ideas for software flow, software architecture, brainstorming and mind mapping, and construction.

Easy transition from Visio. More features, more templates, more filled libraries of parts. I have tried so many cheaper alternatives. I also tried lucidchart. Now, if I need to diagram something, I don't have to think about which software is better for what kind of drawing.

I dont like the non-mac normative interface. Its more like a microsoft office interface which I never liked. I have also had some problems getting connections to go where I want.

Tharindu
Tharindu
District Engineer in Sri Lanka
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Dedicated Chart Maker

Kommentare: I've been looking around for a dedicated chart making software for a while, for a number of different use cases such as:
> Preparing flow charts for technical presentations to depict various activities
> UML diagrams for preliminary software planning
> Creating hierarchy drawings for water management institution.
EdrawMax from Wondershare proved to be the ideal solution for all of above needs with its easy-to-work-with layout and workspace and convenient tools/ features. In my opinion, EdrawMax is much user friendly and easy to work with compared to other software I've tried, such as; SmartDraw and LucidChart. If you're someone looking for a dedicated chart-maker for any type of chart, it cannot get better than EdrawMax.

> Highly intuitive workspace that needs no tutorials > Very responsive toolbars and features > Rich library of templates for all types of charts

If you can afford this, there's nothing to dislike about EdrawMax. But if you need all the features, it's not exactly cheap though.

Alicia
Field Services Executive in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Fantastic experience so far!!! Great Product!!

Kommentare: Overall I am very pleased with the outcome of my experience with using EdrawMax. I am relatively new to the digital design and graphics industries and have yet to settle on any one particular software for use in building out our brand. The different tools and options as well as the admin and office-like features seems to offer an enormous edge visually and in terms of project completion time. Definetly worth investing in if you want to have a software capable of growing with your company!

I was most impressed by the overall ease of use. Simple straight forward directions and the huge template library are a major game changer! Also pleased to see an option for resolving customer concerns.

The side panel options are a bit complex. But nothing you wouldn't be able to learn with a little practice.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great alternative to

Kommentare: Right now, EDRaw is the missing link for diagraming software. Other solutions (like MS Visio) feel 15yrs behind the times. I also really like EDraw's sister app "OrgCharting" and would love to see it receive some advancements with layout control.

Even though our team is very proficient with Illustrator, Excel and other similar software, EDraw is still our go-to for report presentation graphics. The data features are especially helpful.

It would be nice to have a way to share community templates.

Baiano
Computerised Systems Validation SME in Südafrika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great and easy to use Diagram and Flowchat App of all times

Kommentare: The app is cheaper than Visio, but I believe it can still be lowered a bit to support parity purchasing power, especially in this side of the world (ZA), where 1 USD = 18 ZAR.The app is increadible, and I was able to achieve all that I needed without hassle. Thank you for the great app.

As a user with MS Visio background, switching over to this app was seamless - there was practically no learning curve. The User Interface is simple, and icons and options are logically where they need to be.Features such as Drag & Drop, Ctrl + Drag are powerful features that are common in Microsoft apps. So having these features incorporated in Edrawmax made my switch from Visio seamless.Ever used Visio or MS Word and try to position an existing line/arrow horizontally? If you did, you most likely know it's not possible to get it to be perfectly horizontal, whether you use key combinations such as Shift, Ctrl, Alt etc. To get it right in Visio/MS Word, you must position is horizontally at line/arrow creation.With Edrawmax, this is a seamless experience, and snapping lines into an object is seamless as well.

I feel that the following can be improved:1) Abnormal Text Space - sometines when you are adding a text into your drawing / object, there's sometimes an additional space that's added, something line 'Tex t' instead of 'Text'.2) Import Feature - the ability to import a Visio file (competitor file) into the Edrawmax browser app would be tremendously incredible. Currently, only Edrawmax files can be imported into Edrawmax browser app.

DAVID
QHSE Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Re-formatting of QHSE Procedures

Kommentare: The software enabled me/us to reformat all of our written procedures into flowchart format, fully integrate our Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Procedures, remove 200+ pages from our system manuals and successfully transition/migrate to 3 ISO Standards on 2 Sites. The software satisfied all of our requirements and enabled us to produce very professional system documentation.

This software was sourced with the intention of reformatting/replacing all written procedures with flow charts and standardising our Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety system documentation. It was chosen for the ease of document construction and the options available.

Following 2 years of frequent use, the software has satisfied all of the Company's requirements, no Cons to report.

Betsy
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This software is Amazing for floor plans!!

Kommentare: it's very hard to find floor plan software that meets your needs if you are just looking for a simple design tool. Overall to me, this is the best software to use for simple floor/ room plans.

I use Edraw to make up floor plans for my providers who need an emergency evacuation plan. This is amazing at charting/ mapping rooms, placing furniture, and making it colorful so that people who live in the home (especially those with disabilities) can quickly see where they are and which route to take in case of an emergency.

The software is great, however, I do prefer the older version. It was more user-friendly and easier to work with than this new version. I had to dig a bit, but I was able to download an older version to my other computer and it works great. the newer version does not have as many icons and flowcharts as the older one. so this is a mishap on their programming part.

Shanaya
Electrical Engineer in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EDraw max review

Kommentare: EDraw Max is a good tool for electrical engineers allowing me to draw various designs and flowcharts and graphs.

It allows you to draw any kind of diagram according to your need and also there are many diagrams and templated available here. User can save their data at any point and can also access to it anytime anywhere.

First I decided to took the trial version, which offers the limited number of functions and diagrams at a time. So they should give full access to the features so that user can know it better.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Initial Impressions of EDraw Max

Kommentare: Quite a positive experience, especially the improvements made from previous versions. Very pleased. Price is right at $199.00 for perpetual license for 2 computers. Much better deal than Smartdraw and Visio.

Breathtaking array of stencils, templates, objects and command of the workspace. Much imporved from previous versions that I've used.

Maybe a nit, but when trying to move text box that is embedded within a, say, rectangle or line is not straightforward or intuitive; improvement here is warranted. Other than that, I've experienced few negative issues with this new version. As I create more and more equipment system block diagrams and light electrical schematics, I will opine further.

Abiola
Abiola
Analyst in Nigeria
Konsumgüter

Best protyping tool I have used.

Easy to understand user interface which makes it easy for new comers to prototyping and process maps create process maps and mockups very easily.Thanks to the user interface ,which comes with short descriptions for all of the icons. Also gives me the ability to export my mockups,sketches and maps into over 6+ formats.

I wish this tool will allow me work collaboratively with my colleagues at work. Such feature is currently unavailable with this software.

Edo
Edo
Business owner in Kroatien
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Mind mapping and diagram software that can make nice presentations

Kommentare: I'm using it as add-on with my office suite. User interface is fantastic and well known, options are always visible and accessible. User experience is at same level as Office user.
Used for diagrams, mind mapping, floor planing, info-graphic and slide design.

This software have user interface that is very similar to Office applications , so similar that someone can make a mistake about it. Also, that means that user interface is well known and every Office user can start using this software immediately. There are plenty of options for everyone needs. Rarely good software for making business presentations.

"Export to graphic format" is without options that are needed for available formats (as size, color depth and similar).

Martin
Electrician in Dänemark
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

I love it.

Kommentare: Pretty good, i live the program and its features, it have done a good job of making a overall easy and nice to use software.

I really like layout and all those free templates that are included that gives a really good idea what the software is capable of doing and bring new ideas to try out. Its super easy to use and get started on working, if just having a average knowledge of how computers and normal writing softwares are working. It makes beatifull final products without too much effort, thats perfect not having to worry about layout taking hours to get just OK looking, but within a hour in EdrawMax you have all content and layout just right. and spending a few more minutes at the end to tidy up really makes a stunning result

Free version is super limited and sad you can't make prints and test it out for real in those 14 days trial. I'ts pretty expensive, though it have some good discount now and then, i feel like this software is more for companies and education rather than normal private persons. I would like there to be some sort of cheap private option or even a Lite/personal version for cheap, so it can be used at home, i think theres good options for this being a good alternative to Word, excel, publisher

Yazi
Teacher in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Software that helped me save a lot of time

Kommentare: My classes have become more attractive to my students. A great facility for developing educational content

We take ownership of this software fairly quickly, rich and fluid.

export to word or to powerpoint is not perfect

Mithila
Senior Technical Support Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great replacement for Visio

Kommentare: Great tool which can be used in Linux OS 's as well.Unlike visio I can use it on any of my linux or windows machines.

Lots of tools for drawing diagrams. Unlike visio it has many shapes and many ways to draw an diagram. it is available for linux OS as well.

The learning to use the software is the challenge I faced. So many features and some times bit confusing to work on simple diagrams.

Alejandro
support analyst in Venezuela
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

i use it to draw the network in my work

-It have the cisco devices. -Many options for draw: maps, figure, networks, is awesome. -It have more options than visio. -It's easier to use than visio. -It have many tools.

-The price, to many expensive, but is a good tool. -It is not as well known as visio. -I use w7 in my work, and is not stable.

KAMAL
Emergency Nurses in Saudi-Arabien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

EDRAWMAX

Everything about software it's nice thanks

Mind map Organization Map And how I can Belding my skills