D3 Incident Management Bewertungen
von D3 Security Management Systems
Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Versatile and robust
Kommentare: Overall, this has been an excellent tool with considerable utility, and significant potential for expanding its capability and functions with the needs of a growing organization.
- The system is highly scalable from sites with only a handful of officers, to very large sites.
- The latest version includes significant improvements to the reporting tool, allowing incident reports to create a database of repeat offenders, link associated photos and related information, and categorize incidents based on type, location, time, etc...
- Additional tools are available that allow advanced analytics to be created, these are particularly useful at larger sites and locations looking for data to inform deployments and staffing needs.
- The user interface is generally easy to use and well designed.
- Customer support is solid overall, and personal contact with sales and IT is usually responsive and helpful.
- The dispatch tool is effective and easy to use, even for those not particularly computer savvy.
Nachteile: - The administrative interface can be somewhat arcane and poorly explained in documentation. There is a slight learning curve initially, but it is not difficult to use once you know where to find the things you are looking for.