Über AlertBot

AlertBot is a leading provider of advanced website and performance monitoring for companies of all sizes.

Erfahre mehr über AlertBot

Has worked reliably for years, never had any problems with setup, and pricing is very well scalable. The reports feature is a handy bonus as well.

I really don't have anything I don't like about it.

Bewertungen zu AlertBot

5,0

AlertBot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AlertBot bereits verwendet?

Ricardo R.
Ricardo R.
Chief Information Technology Officer in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Trustworthy and reliable website monitoring...

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Website availability is paramount to our SLA agreements. AlertBot summary reports have become our availability standard, accepted by clients and auditors.

We have been using AlertBot for many years (I dare to believe that we were some of the first users) and from that moment, it became our primary source of website availability reporting, with escalating notifications support and POST processing, it provides us a reliable way to stay on top of our servers online presence.

The software has evolved overtime to fill some of the gaps they had, from the strange billing interfaces to a streamlined integrated version; the only nice-to-have would be the ability to select the geographic location(s) to test from.

Jan O.
Website Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Top in website monitoring

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great support, top product, reliable.

Using real browsers gets you the closest to the actual real user journey. No script needed in the source code! Various test browsers and locations to choose from. Good and detailed reporting.

The setup has to be done by AlertBot support. Also depending on your server configuration, the AlertBot settings may get even trickier! More expensive than similar products. I would welcome sending SMS (to the UK) or WhatsApp alerts, as part of the service.

Val B.
Sr. Web Developer in USA
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied

Easy to use, great Customer Service/Support Team.

The website/reporting is a bit more complicated than it supposed to be. Not a big deal, I got used to it.

Rebecca R.
Director of Digital Banking in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service and value for your money

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We generally know there is an issue before any 3rd party vendor long before the vendor reports an issue now. The best part is we get a heads up before a customer calls.

The team's willingness to work with our MFA requirements and find a customer solution to make the monitor work.

Sometimes making small changes (e.g., updating a password in a log in flow) is not as obvious as you would hope but in any situation to date I have found the support quick and ready to assist me.

Clinton U.
CIO in USA

Prosite Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using them for years to monitor several of our website, going from basic monitoring to some vary advanced tools over the years. They've been responsive to our needs and quick to help any time I've needed it. I use several software products to monitor what I have going on, but AlertBot is easy one to use.

It is easy to set up the monitors which has you monitoring your website for outages in no time.

I really don't have anything I don't like about it.

Jeff S.
Delivery Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

We sleep better at night knowing we are using Alertbot

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We not only need to know when our site is down, but we also need to know if we have introduced errors into other processes like our checkout, signing in, checking our customer portal etc.

Alertbot is in a class by itself when you consider the transactional monitoring capabilities. We also use a few other cloud monitoring sites but none afford us the flexibility in scripting multi-step transactions that Alertbot does. The other thing that sets Alertbot apart is true world class support. In my role, my team has to work with many other technical support teams and I can tell you that the team we work with at Alertbot is not only very knowledgeable, but are also very easy to work with and are super fast to respond to our needs.

We do wish that the browser support was more up to date.

Mark S.
Director, Strategic Infrastructure in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very effective

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was able to set this up very quickly for basic monitoring of the our sites and 3 out of four scripts were eaily created and ran fine. The fourth required tech support intervention but the script was modified by them and working within a couple of hours. AlertBot can be easily used for simple monitoring and with some effort, is very effective in troubleshooting performance problems.

This product was very easy to setup and use. Tech support has been very responsive and knowledgeable, which is very important to me.

The ability to troubleshoot a problem was a bit difficult to do but that may have just been my lack of knowledge of the product.

Chris C.
Director, IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Alertbot allows us to address issues before our customers are impacted

5 letztes Jahr

We've been using Alertbot for over eight years now. We were sick of finding out about problems with our website from end users first. While there are varying levels of complexity to AlertBot monitors, even the simple alerts let us know almost instantly when we have an issue. The prioritization of alerting groups and timing allow us to automatically escalate the notifications if someone is not immediately able to respond.

Sometimes we have an issue with logging in and the way credentials are managed, but I'm guessing this is out of an abundance of security. It has been a while since we've had that issue.

Jason D.
Marketing Communications Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Super easy way to make sure my website is running and fast

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I know right away if my website is ever down. This used to be a huge issue for us. Now, I have the peace of mind that my website is up and running smoothly.

I like the quick notification emails to let me know if my website goes down. I also get a report of my site's speed which is great for detecting any issues.

None really. Does a great job. It does everything that I need it to.

Patrick T.
Production Support Specialist in Kanada
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Set it and forget it.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very happy with the product and service.

-Easy to set up monitors. -multiple alerting methods available (texting, email, etc). -ample notice from AlertBot.com of upcoming maintenance windows. -No missed alerts. -Support are friendly, quick to reply and help.

-honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Jamie C.
IT Manager in Kanada

Alertbot for early detection

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Has saved my a$$ many times in early detection of problems.

Knowing that our publicly consumed services are online and available is super important to us. I prefer to be the first to know if the services are down, instead of waiting on customers or end users to be the ones to inform me.

I recall it being a bit tricky to do the action script, but customer support generally takes care of it for me.

Jocelyn B.
IT Co-Op in USA
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

AlertBot Review 2020

Kommentare: My experience has been great! Many of the alerts we have received have been critical to our business and ensuring we put forth the best sites out for our patients, doctors, employees, etc. Also, working with our Sales Rep, Adam, and the Help Desk rep, Ryan, has helped us gain a better understanding of the tool and have helped develop and customize it to our needs! Also, their response time is rapid, which is greatly appreciated!

The product is very easy to use , which made onboarding and teaching new users how to use the tool a rapid process. My favorite aspect is the weekly reports we get that break down how all of the monitors are performing. This is especially helpful to the site owners on my team when they go to review standards for how all of the sites are functioning and to see where there are opportunities to improve their sites.

My one suggestion is to develop a dashboard view that summarizes the performance of the monitors by monitor group by a monthly/yearly basis. The dashboard would be especially helpful for our team members to quickly check and see a visual of how their monitors are performing.

Travis R.
AVP IT Systems in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Does what it says it does, very well

Kommentare: Alertbot is primarily used to synthetically monitor our site and to validate our site is fully functional. This product has easily paid for itself numerous times.

Love the use of the waterfall reports that quickly shows where there are failures in the system. Also love the geolocation feature.

I honestly cannot think of anything that Alertbot does not do well.

Dave C.
CIO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AlertBot review

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to setup. We have relied on this application for many years now. It gives us a heads-up on problems before they become impactful to our customers.

The 'from' on the text alerts are always from a different source which causes many different 'senders' in the text inbox. It would be nicer to have a common sender.

Gabriele A.
Gabriele A.
Sr. Systems Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's great and simple. Set it and forget it.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are very happy, have been using it for years and never had a problem. They have static IPs in the case you need to setup an access list on your dmz. Set it and forget it. Weekly we also have emailed reports or the downtime of the week/months. We rely on it a lot too as our top tier support get directly paged by it.
We cannot say anything bad about it. They respond quickly to support request and emails too.
Highly recommend it.

The simplicity and the price. We are very happy with it and I don't think any manager will oppose to the purchase approval, it's so inexpensive.

I don't have issues with it. They even have a free tier for those who want to monitor a home server like a Plex server. What's not to like...

Tony B.
CTO in USA
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Monitoring Tool for our eCommerce Site

5 letztes Jahr

Alertbot gives us a daily snapshot into the stability of our eCommerce site. It allows us to go back and investigate issues that have sometimes not been detected by our other operational tools.

I have nothing to contribute here. Having been a customer over 2+ years, it has done everything we have expected.

Colin P.
Data Analyst in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reliable throughout years of use

5 letztes Jahr

The UI can sometimes be slow, but this is rare

Keith B.
Director Network Services in USA
Marktforschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent website and server monitoring service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have used the product for more than ten years and are very satisfied with the service.

Monitors both Web pages and servers from various locations around the globe.

Conditional alerting would be a nice enhancement; where one monitor checks other status before sending the alerts.

Carina B.
Production/QA Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Monitoring Live Ticketing websites

Kommentare: It has been very helpful to troubleshoot any issues that causes the problems.

The response time, any issues it gave detailed information and easy to troubleshoot.

Setting up test scripts, seems to be longer process.

Ryan E.
Director in USA

AlertBot Review

Kommentare: It's very useful and very reliable.

It's easy to use and never seems to have problems.

It is a little difficult to understand the pricing sometimes.

Dave R.
Ops Man in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Product

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to use and accurate reporting. Great way to keep an eye on your websites.

No issues that I can think of to report.

Mauricio M.
IT- Consultant in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

It is easy to set up the monitors. alerts right away when there is an issue

none, other than maybe the price could bet a little better

Tiziano R.
Senior PM in USA
Architektur & Planung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

AlertBot

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's the most effecdtive & scalable solution I found to monitor a global web site such as ours. We serve more than 50+ markets & AlertBot allows us to monitor the key customer flows easily and effectively.

I love that it allows us to scale confidently & spot issues as quickly as they manifest on our web sites. It's awesome to be notified and address issues in almost real time.

NA. The software is easy & the admin dashboard is super easy & the monitoring a breeze with the NOC view.

Jill N.
USA
Quelle: GetApp

just have if you run a web page

easy to find errors on your site, and easy to operate - very user-friendly. It gives you real-time alerts so you know of any issues quickly. It also gives you performance reports to make you aware of issues. I highly recommend the free trial to see how well it will work for you.

I will continue to use after the trial period is up. I do wish the trial was longer.