Über Wistia

Wistia ist eine führende Videoplattform, die Unternehmen das Erstellen, Hosten, Verwalten, Freigeben und Messen von Videos erleichtert.

Erfahre mehr über Wistia

No options to edit or filter video recordings.

Bewertungen zu Wistia

Wistia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 149 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Wistia bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Will G.
Will G.
Client Success Director in USA

Everything Wistia Does Makes Video Hosting Better!

Kommentare: I think that Wistia is SOOO easy to do business with. I will continue to use them as long as I host video and am able. Amazing company, awesome product!

I love how easy Wistia is to use. I'm a fanboy...I'll admit. I've used Wistia to host our orgs marketing and training videos for the last 4+ years and they make the process so simple. Loading videos, setting up chapters, sharing links, embedding in our help center. I also have used the metrics to help identify where are videos are getting looks to. Simply put, Wistia makes it easy to host videos.

I don't really have anything I don't like. I suppose some of the save/edit buttons aren't always the most apparent, when editing advanced functions of videos.

Andrew M.
Marketing Technologist in Kanada

Love Wistia features and service

Kommentare: I personally have loved using Wistia. It is very user friendly and intuitive. The staff at Wistia are awesome and responsive to inquiries. I would highly recommend them.

There are many things to love about Wistia. Some of the key things that I liked most are: - The simple user interface - The ability to customize for conversions (end screens, chaptering, CTA's etc.) - The ability to connect to HubSpot CRM with a more holistic picture of a lead to see what video content they have engaged with - The ability to duplicate videos for different locations to isolate performance data -The ability to provide our channel with video's and evaluate their performance - The ability to replace a video without having to update all the locations it exists. This option is awesome because you have the choice to keep the statistics or start fresh -The ability to make a channel and customize the channel for like content to keep the viewer engaged with like content - The ability to have various teams in Wisitia from Marketing, Sales, Support, UX etc and isolate access - The fact that they are continually putting out new features that are beneficial at various stages of the marketing and sales funnel

-I wish it would a little easier to customize end screens and CTA's. It would be nice if there was templates you could use and alter for these with your own content and brand. Or if there was a marketplace to purchase high converting designs. - It would be nice to be able to customize the channel page more with your own brand fonts and layout options. Again pre-done templates for this would be a great feature.

Ben A.
Ben A.

I've tried it, but found other solutions for my needs

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Wistia was great to use and easy to use, but it came down to how much I was paying for what I was needing. If you're an organization that has the expenses to support the cost of Wistia, go for it. If you're a small business or a business that watches every nickel and dime you spend, consider other sources.

Wistia offers a ton of features, but none that swayed my decision in using it to house my video content. It's clean, reliable, it works, and does a great job from a marketing standpoint. It's easy to use and that kind of reliability and ease of use only comes when you pay premium for a Saas product like Wistia

It's way expensive. My of my needs could be used with Youtube, Vimeo, Spotlightr (formerly known as VooPlayer), Amazon's S3, or other services that provide their own video hosting platform.

⭐️john S.
Technology Liaison in UK

Some good features but let down by lack of tracking on social and adverts on premium videos

Kommentare: We wanted a way to track video stats across social and our landing pages but that just isn't possible with Wistia.

Easy to understand and use. The software is fairly well documented if a little contradictory in places.

Cannot track any of the statistics on social media. The back end is quite buggy. Some of the customization features do not work on Social Media or with embedding at all. They advertise on premium member videos. Right clicking beings up an link to their sales page.

Jay M.
Jay M.
CEO in USA

Wista > all others

Kommentare: It's been amazing so far

What I loved most about this what is the moving GIF animations that it allowed us to have for our videos which are very engaging it's what caught my attention right away.

It's a little expensive being $100 a month for smaller agencies or developing SMBs. It's also very limited editing software but I understand if this is not an editing tool.

Kevin M.
Director Marketing in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Video Mgmt and Deployment

Kommentare: Very positive. With the ability to setup turnstiles and gated videos, we were able to integrate them into our inbound campaigns. Also, linking videos to our ecom website allowed us to demonstrate a clear ROI after the first couple of months.

Easy and intuitive interface to manage, deploy and track all of our videos. You can then configure each video to allow or not allow customers to share, download, etc. Super easy to embed videos on your websites or within email campaigns. Also like that solution allows you to easily convert your videos to various sizes, dimensions and file fomats.

The Soapbox offering, which is a free tool that allows users to make videos, is great but its setup as a separate offering. Would be most ideal if this was more integrated into the base Wistia platform.

Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Solid At Protecting Content

Kommentare: Wistia has been great to help secure video content and make it look more original than if we hosted on other platforms like Vimeo or Youtube.

Wistia is by far the best major player at protecting the content you put up. There are always ways to work around security if someone really wants to download your content, but so far Wistia has been the best.

The price point isn't cheap when you consider you could host for free on other platforms, but it's a small price to pay to have content that looks professional. As long as you're earning an income based on the video content you're storing on the site, it shouldn't be a big issue.

Digital Marketing Systems Manager in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great brand protecting video solution

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have managed to use Wistia to collaborate with videographers in a way that has enhanced our editing and project management experiences greatly. Combined with the ability to embed completed videos with impressive analytics, Wistia is ticking several boxes.

The ability to restrict the embedding of videos to certain domains combined with the improved user experience while viewing the video—through the lack of recommended videos—make Wistia a very appealing video embedding solution.

Although the interface is simple (pro), that can sometimes be a con as it appears minimalistic in features. Most of the features I was looking for are there, they're just not as noticeable as I'd like them to be.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A powerful solution for video content creators

When I organized a virtual summit, I spent some time looking into platforms for hosting video content and I came across Wistia over, and over, again. It was a familiar name to me because many people in my space used it, so I decided to give it a try. I have to say that out of everything Wistia does, the one thing I think really sets the platform apart it its video player and how it empowers Wistia users. Aside from the look of the player, which you can really make match your branding colors, you can decide what features to include (and exclude) from the player, and decide what happens once a video is finished. Plus, you can set the privacy settings when it comes to your videos so that they can be embedded only on domains you pick, anywhere on the internet or nowhere at all other than on your Wistia channel. This is ideal especially if you sell video content, like in the case of a video course, virtual summit or digital workshop.

The one thing I was a big fan of, when it comes to Wistia, was the fact that the pricing was tied to the bandwidth. I know that this isn't something that's unique to Wistia but isn't necessarily ideal. Basically, the more people watch your video content, the more bandwidth is used and the higher your Wistia membership invoice is going to be...

Director of Marketing Operations in USA

Good Platform for Marketers Using A Lot of Video

I really like the video view analytics that you get from Wistia. It provides a lot of really good insight to where users are falling off and how long people are viewing. I also like the ability to add CTAs into the video to drive additional content views and conversion.

To take full advantage of Wistia as a tool, you really need to be producing good quality videos and driving a lot of views. If you don't have a lot of views, the data will be more anecdotal than truly representative of what a larger audience will do. Focus on building your audience first, then use a sophisticated tool like this.

Chelsea L.
Digital Education Specialist in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly with tons of functionality

Kommentare: This is a company doing it right. They have really great training materials, both about how to use the product itself and industry best practices to help you build a video strategy. The customer service was very responsive and flexible. The user interface was so visual and intuitive to navigate, which is important to me in video hosting platforms since I check analytics and details often. The ability to customize the player, add hyperlinks and forms directly into the videos, and track click rates of links are all really valuable tools for video marketing .

The myriad of features to help with video marketing tactics are amazing. My favorites were the ability to gate content partway through a video- let someone watch 1 minute for free, and if they want to watch the rest they input an email address. The different options for customizing end cards and adding links to the final screen of the video are very useful, and the option to code and style buttons was a really nice extra feature. All of the analytics screens are very robust with the amount of detail you can drill down to, and it's really easy to navigate through all the screens.

Sadly I switched companies and have to use a different platform now, so all I remember is how much more I liked Wistia and can't recall any major issues.

Enterprise Account Executive in UK
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for an enrichment of user behaviour on video content

Kommentare: Overall - very positive!
it's a simple tool with a huge impact on the engagements of users.
so we're still using youtube videos for integrated traffic on the site whereas Wistia is used in a more strategic way on the site / landing pages and with deeper video content that relate to the later stages of the buying cycle to add scoring to the overall prospect.

1) using wistia to enrich the customer journey's data in understanding their overall engagement is really great. Wistia's API is really easy to use and integrates with other MA tools which allows you to get a better understanding of the scoring / engagement of a prospect in their overall buying cycle (while providing info such as watch time, play rate, engagement rate ...)

the design of the player is not fully customisable which is not always ideal for admins / marketers if you're trying for it to fit in a very slick way with your site / landing page

Eddie M.
Eddie M.
Product Manager in USA

Great for Data

I enjoyed the data perspective from the content that I was publishing. Wistia enables you to see where people were dropping off as well as how many times someone was viewing a piece of content. This quickly helped us find where we needed to make updates and adjustments.

At times it wasn't 100% intuitive, but after some playing around I was able to figure it out. Wistia has come a long way from where it once was.

Sr. Content Marketing and Video Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best video marketing platform in the game

Kommentare: Phenomenal video marketing platform with exceptional support

Wistia offers awesome features for a very reasonable price. It's super easy to use, with valuable analytics and various customization options. If you need to update a video, it's no problem -- you can replace it without changing the link. They truly focus on video marketing whereas YouTube is really just for hosting and views. Plus, the customer service is top notch! (And if you ever get a chance to read their blog, you'll see these guys are video marketing experts)

Sometimes it can be a little buggy when adding captions to video. I also wish there was a way to schedule videos social instead of posting one by one - but that would just be a nice to have.

Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.
Videographer in USA
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the only way to Host Videos!

Kommentare: From the first time, I logged in, to the most recent time I uploaded a video and then forwarded the URL to a co-worker so they can use it in their workflow. This software is incredible. The company is engaging and offers inspiring posts to their customer base and their User Community is fantastic. I appreciate the services this product provides and can't wait to see where things go for them in the future. Keep up the incredible work!

Can I say everything? Ok if not... I guess the thing I like most about this software is how simple it is to use the product.

The only thing that could possibly improve is adding the ability to add a custom play button. I completely understand the reason why it doesn't exist and I only can say this because I've had to listen to colleagues bellyache about it.

Alex T.
Alex T.
Front-End Developer in Kanada

Incredible Video Hosting Services with the Most Feature Rich API

Kommentare: Overall, Wistia provides an incredible developer experience that I have not been able to find with any other video provider. The amount of valuable metrics provided along with the dead-simple integration makes this software a great choice for content creators who are heavily focused on performance metrics.

The most notable feature of using this software, as a developer, has to be their API. The API is incredibly easy to use and provides critical video metrics that are essential to creating an effective video marketing campaign. Their video stats API provides information such as watch time, play rate, engagement rate and much more, which allows our content creators to have a strong understanding of what content is performing well and why.

One thing that I noticed that this software lacked in was its ability to integrate fully custom designs into the player. While you are able to do some customization on the appearance, as a front-end developer, it would be nice to have more freedom to customize the appearance to match the overall experience of each project.

Videographer/Editor in USA

Gets a little Expensive

Kommentare: Excellent for anyone with a video or production focused company that is looking to share there video with clients and get feedback from colleagues and clients.

Well designed interface, although since they updated the site seems a little less intuitive. You can upload a s much as you want without many restrictions. Its great for clients and colleagues to comment and review videos with time codes built into the comments section.

Sometimes can become a little pricy if you have a very large quantity of videos. Occasionally I have had a video not upload correctly and need re-uploading. Mobile app needs to be more intuitive. Lacks a few features that the website has.

Bharath A.
Bharath A.
Director - Marketing in Indien

The best video hosting software

Kommentare: Lot of benefits - helps me decide create topics for new videos. Also helps me make decisions on what videos to promote and what not to. I also get to know if the video is lengthy or not, based on engagement rate.

I just love the amount of details it provides about the video plays - number of times a video played, location of the visitor who viewed the video, date and time of the video played, percentage of the video watched, overall engagement rate, Call To Actions made like clicks etc. I use all this information to tweak current videos and create new videos for better engagement and conversion. I also use this information to see what videos are more effective and accordingly promote them more. Finally, Wistia also helps me with email campaigns where I send a video in my email and then check if the prospects have opened the video, watched the video full/partial etc. Based on this, I send custom follow-up messages.

Vice President and Chief Solution Architect in USA

Wistia gets the right job done

Kommentare: Just great value for the cost. Nicely scoped service/product. You get just what you need to get the job done. There is little fluff.

Great to post videos and integrate with Wordpress site Analytics get the job done Easy to use to get the job done, not many extra whistles now, which is great Like the company, blog posts are helpful and public betas

Embed styles could use more details on how to do them Embedding could use more data on performance, I had to learn the best way through trial and error

Senior IT, I&C Systems Coordinator in USA
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Youtube for the business

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied. We will always use Wisita for its simplicity and easy to embed/share and track video views etc.

-Ability to share videos privately -Great Call to action options on the video - Great tool for Individual departments to showcase and keep track of Stats on video

- Lacks some of the basic editing capabilities such as cutting and joining. - Plans are a bit pricy compared to other video solutions - Support is limited and usually through email.

Marcos G.
Marcos G.
Production and Content Director in Venezuela
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything about these guys is AMAZING!

Kommentare: creativity, commitment, ease, communication, collaboration, sharing, efficiency, productivity, improvement, fast streaming, very good support, continuous learning

Their product is the best! One of the best things is how fast the video load on any device. Besides that I love how much effort and compromise they put into supporting, teaching and sharing knowledge!

Not long ago they changed their charging structure and that affected our processes a lot, but still.. they are worth it!

Senior Account Executive in USA

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TOOL

Kommentare: I absolutely love this tool and recommend it to other companies. This is a must-have tool for any company.

It integrates with Salesforce. It's a great way to know which leads are more likely to closing. We're able to see if they have watched our marketing videos. We are able to see which ones they have watched, how long they watched it for. I absolutely love this tool. I have no idea what we would without this tool.

Sydney J.
Market Director in USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wistia just makes video easier.

Kommentare: We're loving Wistia because the video players are sharp looking and easily customizable with color, buttons, etc. Whether I'm putting a video on a page highly trafficked on mobile and need a smaller play button, on a blog post where the color blue goes with the theme, or on a product page where I need the display frame to be just as gorgeous as our photo set, Wistia makes it easy.

Easy, organized, SEO friendly, Trackable

Video organization and seo setup can be confusing

Entrepreneur in Australien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

I manage a client existing Wistia account

Kommentare: The price simply does not make sense to me.
But since I am not the one paying for it, it is not a concern.
If you can afford it, great - it is excellent quality software and video hosting.
My experience using it as an administrator is superb and have no complaints.

There is no doubt Wistia is super high-quality video hosting. They have partnerships with course hosting companies such as Podia, of which I am a customer of. All the features Wistia have are excellent, the quality is awesome. Embedding for example, is excellent.

Two things specifically: I find the price a bit rich. $99/month for 10 videos. Yet, I am a Podia user and I get unlimited video hosting and it is the same player exactly (partnership). I see no point being with Wistia directly, although I love their service. (b) What Podia does not offer with the Wistia player is customization within the player. That's the benefit of paying Wistia directly. However, I know that Wisita in-built player customization is not as good as Vidello in my opinion. Vidello is 9/10 for me, whereas Wistia is 8/10.

Bill C.
Bill C.
Director of Marketing in USA

Wistia is great for embedding video on your site and the stats are excellent

Kommentare: All of our company videos are stored and organized on Wistia and embedded on our website. This includes webinar recordings. Biggest benefit for us is a branded video experience on our website without distractions of other brand logos on the video player. I would give Wistia a higher rating if videos shared better on social channels.

If you want to embed videos on your site so that they blend in wiht your brand/web experience, Wistia is a top choice. And if you want details on usage / viewing stats Wistia is also top notch. We use Wistia for our company videos and also for client work for eLearning projects. It is easy to segregate videos by project so organizing videos is easy. And videos always look great on our website. The viewing stats are also excellent. We know which videos get watched the most but also when during videos people stop watching and what viewer engagement is. This is helping for us deciding how to improve our videos.

Wistia videos don't share well on social channels. I would not pick Wistia if your main goal is to share on social...use YouTube for that.