Über Rocket Matter

Rocket Matter ist eine führende cloudbasierte Kanzleiverwaltungs-, Zeit- und Abrechnungssoftware für Anwaltskanzleien, die auf allen Geräten zugänglich ist.

Erfahre mehr über Rocket Matter

It mostly works like I work. Some of the various integrations and case management tools have a pretty steep learning curve, but they are not overwhelming.

I have not seen anything so far that caused discomfort while using RM.

Bewertungen zu Rocket Matter

Rocket Matter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 200 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rocket Matter bereits verwendet?

Kareem
Kareem
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter Review

Kommentare: It's been pretty solid, but there have been a few really heavy bumps in the road to get us to full functionality. Customer support team is excellent (shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) but it took us a really long time to get to being able to use the system fully.

Ease of overall billing process and generating Prebills. Other systems required too much additional work to generate an invoice or mark-up a Prebill. Rocket Matter made it so I have to do less than three steps to generate bills and it has saved a ton of time.

Not being able to write checks directly out of Rocket Matter and having to invest in Quickbooks additionally.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Kareem, Thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled to hear you have been happy with Rocket Matter and look forward to our continued partnership!

Aaron
Managing Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and full of features

Ease of use and setup. Customer service has been great and responsive. Also the cost for what it does is reasonable.

There a ton of integrations that RocketMatter has, but most require their own subscription. So the cost of this is only the start. From my research, all of the practice management software requires other software and most of that software requires a subscription.

James
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dated Product, clunky interface.

Kommentare: Their support desk employees are responsive when you call them for support, but their development side is sorely lacking. Overall, how good is it? My old firm developed our own in-house software in the late 1990s that still out performs Rocketmatter.

RocketMatter was a good value for the money when it first came out. It has fallen well behind other software now.

When we signed up for RocketMatter is was being praised as a modern platform. Unfortunately it is not modern. It is now like driving an old used car held together with duct tape. RocketMatter is not updating the platform at all. It seems like all they do is release APIs to allow other programs to link to it. Many of those links are clunky, ill conceived and generally a nuisance. I defy anyone to use, for example, the Fujitsu ScanSnap integration, or their mobile apps. Both are so ill conceived and executed that they are essentially worthless. If you ask questions about improvements, RocketMatter refers you to another site called Receptive where they ask you to identify potential improvements. They don't appear to be updating it, as they have "planned upgrades" listed as upcoming in the future (more API connections) that they released a year or more ago. They also don't appear to be reviewing suggestions on the site, as noted by people posting there.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

James, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced some frustration with Rocket Matter. We have recently updated our mobile application and are hard at work to ensure that other customer-requested improvements and features are added to our software on a monthly basis. We would really love the opportunity to speak to you regarding your personal experience with Rocket Matter so that we can make it right. Please be on the lookout for an email from our support team so we may discuss how we can help work toward a solution. Thanks!

Liisa
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter is great case management software

Kommentare: It has been very good which is why we have stuck with them for 7 years now. It is especially highlighted for me now that we also have a CRM software. We have had 2 different CRMs and neither one of them had the easy standard reporting features of Rocket Matter. I would consider using RM if they had a CRM.

I love the reporting features that are built in. It makes it easy for me to find data about the operation of the business. It is very easy to run invoices and track time.

It is difficult to pull reports that are not standard part of RM package. The RM team has helped us device a way to do so but it is still clunky. It also took approx 20 hours of my staff time working with RM team to make it possible to add interest to client invoices. It something that should be standard in any case management software that does billing.

James

Great Service and Functionality

Kommentare: I am very pleased with the service.

That is is a cloud based program with updates and customer service included in the subscription.

I would like a billing option to have the timer, with a short description of the action (that is always generated on the invoicing), but another section for notes (because I will sometime take notes on the timer description) that do not generate on the invoicing. Because, sometimes I will have to go back through the invoice and delete verbiage. Also, the phone/iPad app does not work very well...I find.

Lynn

RM Review for Law Office

Kommentare: I have used this product for timekeeping and billing for over 8 plus years now. It seems to work well with my office.

It is user friendly. Some of the billing I would like to change as to how it prints out, but maybe that is user error. Customer service is excellent!

The billing features are a little dated.

Lisa
Office Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much better than previous billing software(s)!

Kommentare: It's been great. Support is fantastic!

It's very easy to use and the support staff is fantastic

There is not feature to add admin users for billing without paying for an additional user

Jonathan
Jonathan

Super Helpful

The thing I like most about Rocket is the people that help. Rocket's customer service is fantastic. They are helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. Thank you Rocket Gurus and Wizards!

To get the most out of Rocket, one needs to be patient. There is a lot you can customize, so it just takes time to get the most out of Rocket. Be patient and curious!

BARBARA
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter Support Team can't be Beat!

Kommentare: Although I feel that there are some features that could be adjusted or tweaked to make better, I gave a resounding 5 star rating to the service team there and would have given more if available. When I hit a road block, 9 times out of 10, the team there gets it "fixed" while I'm on the phone, within minutes, (I do like being able to talk with a human quickly for most problems). If the issue is one that is a bit more complicated, they do not hesitate to get help from someone who has maybe been there longer or might have had the issue come up before. And, they are always willing to "put suggestions" in front of the developing team. They always work with you on your level and can put it in words that anyone can understand.

That I can get help anytime I need it. Again, hats off to a great support team!

the calendar . . . I wish it was easier to enter events without having to go back and forth between the calendar and the event screen . . . that you could enter multiple events on the same screen . . . I wish that there were more color categories . . . We use outlook calendar and cannot sync with Rocket Matter for this reason. We use different color categories for mediations, hearings, etc. And, combine those categories with the attorney/people attending each. Do not like that you have individual "blocks" if more than one person is attending the same event.

Anwaltskanzlei
Quelle: GetApp

A Clio Alternative

Kommentare: I thoroughly researched and personally tested several case management systems, both cloud-based and not, before deciding on RocketMatter. During my decision-making process, the sales staff were helpful and never pushy. Once I made the decision, they had me up and running in no time flat. The learning curve is gentle. RocketMatter now saves me hours (if not actual days) each month, which I can devote to billable tasks rather than the billing process. I would highly recommend RocketMatter to any small law firm out there!

-Fantastic customer service! Always prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and professional! -Very user-friendly format, easy to learn quickly. -Batch billing. Enough said.

I would like to see more customizable reports, including reports based on custom fields. I would like to see the included fields be more customizable. (For example, instead of a dedicated field for "Office Phone" how about making it a telephone number field that can be specified as to whether it is for the client's home, office, mobile, etc., in much the same way as Contacts are handled in the Apple iOS?) At the very least, that field should be "Primary Phone" rather than "Office Phone." I would also like to see a messaging feature built into the Client Portal, so that messages can be sent back and forth to clients from within RocketMatter. Finally, I would like to have built in functions for automatically adding interest on past due balances when invoicing, as well as the ability to add a monthly fee based on a percentage of current billing. (These are functions that Abacus has built in, but I wouldn't even consider using Abacus at any point in the future.)

Brennan
Attorney, Partner in USA

Affordable and User Friendly

Kommentare: Overall, Rocket Matter combines the best features of case management software at a more affordable rate than their competitors.

Rocket Matter makes it very easy in our law practice to do new client intakes, use cloud storage to create digital versions of our files, keep real-time notes, check for potential conflicts, message within the office, reconcile our bookkeeping, send payments, and merge documents all in one place.

It would be helpful if the app had more features, such as messaging. The app shouldn't be a substitute for the desktop but I think the app could use a few upgrades.

Meghan

Excellent for Small Firms

Kommentare: As an associate in a small firm, this is an optimal way for me to gauge both my active/billable work, as well as the "behind the scenes" and administrative work that is required in a small firm. It has been helpful to see when and where billable time can be lost to logistics and administration, which allows for tweaks and, ultimately, more billable hours.

The Rocket Matter platform is both intuitive and easy to use. For our small firm, the ability to not just log and track hours and expenses, but also to generate invoices and bills is extremely useful and efficient.

If I were to suggest anything, it would to establish a smoother connection with programs like Chrometa, to allow for an easier integration of passive billing (meaning, to allow all activity to be logged then allow for edits--rather than manual input). This is clearly a concern that would also require improvements on other platforms, as well.

H. Douglas
Attorney/Managing Member in USA

Rocket Matter = Single Most Important Decision I Made When Starting My New Firm

Kommentare: When I started my new practice, North Coast Legal, PLC, there were many decisions to make..... phone systems, billing, case management, location, staffing, etc..... I could not be happier with my case management/billing choice in Rocket Matter. I am more organized than I have ever been, I don't miss a $ of billing opportunity, my Invoices are complete, accurate and very professional. I.... Can't..... Recommend.... Rocket Matter... .Enough! Top notch product. Top notch customer service. Continuing to launch new, value added features.

Billing = $. Rocket Matter keeps me organized and allows me to not miss a billing opportunity. The interface is excellent.

Although the I-Phone App is good, there are some features missing from the PC interface. I wish there was a faster way to input payments of multiple Invoices. Right now too many steps. I've expressed this concern to Rocket Matter and based upon their track record, I fully expect they will address the issue.

Brandon

Great Tool for Any Practice

Rocket Matter is easy to use, works well with other integrations such as Google calendar. It is helpful to have a mobile app too because I can log hours after a call in the car after I pull over so I don't forget.

Only downside is that you have to hit bill when inputting hours because it is easy to forget that part.

Kasey
Sole Proprietor in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter makes it easy to make money

Kommentare: I have been using this program for a few years for my small firm and love it. It is very easy to get started, add a client and start billing. Creating your invoices is equally as easy. Most of all, their customer service has been above and beyond and I truly appreciate that. I had an issue a few years back that seemed complex and they went in to the system and made the fix ASAP and were very considerate of the stress it was causing me not to be able to do my billing.

The iPhone app makes it easy to track billing on the road The interface is very user friendly They are very responsive to customer concerns I worked for a firm as a legal secretary before I was an attorney. We had an issue with losing billing one month and the backup was corrupted. We had to work round the clock to recreate the billing to get paid that month. It was a nightmare. Having this saves money and headaches.

Peter
Associate Attorney in USA

Legal Billing Software made easy

Kommentare: Rocket Matter has been excellent for our firm and it allows us to maintain excellent billing practices while maintaining everything in an organized fashion.

It is easy to enter billing details, add new clients, pull up client information, case information, and generate invoices.

It would be nice if the document merge software through rocket matter created the template to start

Anish
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter Great Bang for Buck!

Product is easy to use and intuitive, great customer service, web-based for easy access from anywhere.

Can be difficult to keep information organized and inputted in quickly.

Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Comprehensive practice management, friendly interface, great technical support

Kommentare: Implementation was easy thanks to onboarding provided by RocketMatter. Technical support is fabulous, both through packaged online help and, on the very few occasions when it has been necessary, direct contact with a technical support representative. Cloud-based practice management software is a Godsend to a solo practitioner like me (one-person operation) and Rocket Matter is the easiest to manage comprehensive solution I've found.

The convenience of practice management software generally -- consolidating bookkeeping, CRM, calendar, and more under one software roof.

I have no complaints. It's been all plus, no minus.

Sada

Rm

Kommentare: Ok

Nothing that I can think of really. It is ok

Lack of invoicing fields to create proper invoices

Danielle
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter IS Tried and True!

Kommentare: I love Rocket Matter. I called myself switching to a more popular software, but ending up keeping Rocket Matter. I need to cancel with the other provider because for now, I am not going anywhere.

I have been a customer since 2013 or 2014. I like how it is easy to use meaning entering clients, client matter, time, expenses, printing invoices, and how it allows me to generate several reports.

I would like to be able to track my referral source, but I may be able to do it, but just don't know.

Patricia
Attorney at Law in USA

Can't say for certain

Kommentare: I am a bit disapointed as i thought I would.could use it for many more things but i find the data collection process cumbersome. Perhaps there is a way I don't know about as I am not sufficiently familiar with the ways in which I could use this.

What is most useful to me is the billing aspect of it: keeping time and processing invoices and payments.

I think there are things I could be using but don't know how and there is not a personalized way to find out. I would do better with a one on one phone call even than the online classes

Heather
Paralegal in USA

Rocket Matter in the Legal Practice

The software is very easy to use and maneuver through. There seem to be frequent helpful updates made and everything one could need is within a click of a button.

This is not something that I dislike, just a possible future need, but it would be handy for a user to have the ability to enter time to be tentatively held in a comprehensive list format for each client that particular day and then later have each entry either accepted, denied or edited by a supervisor prior to billing.

Lisa
Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined billing and new features added frequently

Kommentare: We have used many integrated scheduling/client conflict/billing systems in the past and this is by far the best. This is a great workhorse system and with a little training, I was able to add a document assembly function.

Easy billing and scheduling. There are also a lot of 'extras' that can streamline work but aren't necessary to learn to simply keep track of client files.

The ability to put tasks in order appears to not work any longer

Anne
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Down all day yesterday

Kommentare: We lost another entire day of work yesterday.

Billing it won’t let me even submit answer on this the way I want.

Customer support and lack of merge form Help

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Anne, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced some frustration with Rocket Matter and would love the opportunity to make it right! Please be on the lookout for an email from our support team so we may discuss how we can help work toward a solution. We hope that we can work to earn your trust with our product. Thanks!

Cierra
Office Manager in USA

Helps our Firm Run Efficiently

Kommentare: As the office manager of a small, but very busy law firm I can confidently state we would not be able to function without Rocket Matter. Rocket Matter enhances our ability to accurately keep track of each client and their individual tasks and ledgers. Rocket Matter also has great functionality to keep track of the bigger picture including overall Trust Account ledgers. Admittedly, we do not use the phone message function, but I believe it is a very valuable tool, and yet another reason to make the jump to Rocket Matter if your firm is hesitant.

Clean, easy layout

Small glitches with how tasks are ordered.