Über UCare

Webbasierte Kirchenmanagement-Software, die Funktionen für Mitgliedschaft, Check-in, Finanzen, Ticketing und Follow-up-Prozessautomatisierung hat.

Erfahre mehr über UCare

Integration with third party apps like Mail Chimp.

Bewertungen zu UCare

4,9
4,9

UCare hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du UCare bereits verwendet?

Digital Marketing Manager in Neuseeland

A low introductory price means you only pay for what you need.

A low introductory price means you only pay for what you need. Integration with third party apps like Mail Chimp

There are a lot of little extras that we can pay for and we would need to be mindful that we dont go over budget. Being responsible for our congretations money is a huge privilege and responsibility that we are mindful and respectful of every day.

Chris D.
Pastor in Südafrika
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Scaleable professional church management software

Kommentare: I've appreciated the concern for the little guy on the part of U-care. The crew there have struck a balance between developing all the high end functionality you could want, but without lagging on support, or forgetting the smaller churches who don't need / can't afford everything right upfront. I'm confident that their processes will allow us to effectively implement, manage and improve the pathways we've defined for growing more and better disciples of Christ.

As a small church plant of 30 people we chose U-care because it catered for who we were then ... and is scaling naturally and easily as numbers grow and our processes evolve. Just tracking attendance has highlighted things I was missing and so has been super-helpful for care and discipleship. A friend whose church is around 100 has set up teams and processes for home groups, Sunday welcome etc. and as a result has been able to effectively deploy his church in helping people into the relationships that are going to help them settle, grow and serve. Any time that he has thrown at developing their U-care profile has been well supported and has been well repaid in terms of impact - no frustrating cul-de-sacs and time wasting. I like what I see of the added developments and the service team have always been responsive.

Nothing. I'm not techie, but even I could get going right away with easy data import options. For anything more complicated I'm confident that I'll get whatever help I need from the support team at U-care.

Antwort von UCare

Thank you for such an amazing review Chiis, we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Melody kay C.
Programs and Creatives Lead in Philippinen
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Church management system perfect for medium-sized churches

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to use and deploy. We're able to have almost ALL of our leaders have access to the tool. This eased up a lot of manual work we used to do, though of course, there are still areas for improvement. Would recommend this to a church with less than 1000 attendees.

Have to say that our favorite thing about UCare is it's charging mechanism that is dependent on number of regular and active "people" in the database. This is a lot more friendly than other software that charges by the number of users, or via t-shirt sizing (small, medium, large). Very easy to use as it is cloud-based. Also allows import of records, which helped us move seamlessly from our Google Sheets attendee database to UCare. A lot of functionality available (events, giving, services, team) even down to the person record level (birthdays, relationships, households). Customer service is also responsive and knowledgeable - a user once made a wrong bulk check-in for an event, and the customer service team was able to roll it back. Love the PROCESSES & FORMS functionality as it eased up our guest follow-up work, and also appreciate that it's quite easy to do cleanup of DUPLICATE records.

Reports can be improved. There are lots of things available within the system, but there can be more to meet the church's need. Would love it if one can make personal dashboards, which would lessen the need to go into each group or meeting to get numbers. Also a bit difficult to do name search as it does not allow for searching of second names or maybe a nickname. Relationships and households functionality can also improve - as it is not as intuitive as expected.

Damien T.
Pastor in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A leading church management system that keeps improving

Kommentare: It is one of the best church management systems I have come across

Ability to easily and quickly access information Ability to take secure notes Ability to set up events, including ticketing Ability to integrate with wordpress website Great price

Doesn't seem to operate as well on Apple devices and it appears some changes can't be completed properly on a smartphone

Antwort von UCare

Hi Damien, Thanks for the review, really appreciate you taking the time to post it. We'd love to hear what you are struggling with on Apple device so that we can get that fixed for you. Can you contact support@ucarehq.com with the details so that we can get that resolved for you as soon as possible?

Marissa C.
Pastor in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Good system

Kommentare: It is a really good system and it has made my life easier thats for sure.

Is that everthing I need was in the one system

I don't think there was enough videos on how to use each aspect of the system or there are more I had trouble finding them.

Antwort von UCare

Wow, thank you for your kind words and feedback on the video Marissa. There are over 50 videos in the help center (help.ucareapp.com), but if there are any other videos you need, please send your request to the support team.

Keith G.
Senior Pastor in USA

Simple and easy to understand. Meets my church needs without offering extras I don't care about.

Kommentare: It made entering into Church Management Software easy for me. Their simple approach was what sold me.

Simple design, each area works relatively the same, so it's easy to get used to. Setting up people, groups, and meetings are easy to do. Other systems have a lot of features that I would never use. UCare has just what I need and a little bit more. Nothing beats the price. I investigated about 10 systems before choosing this one.

It isn't always obvious how to navigate or do certain things. I little bit of a learning curve is required, but that's true for all software. It would also be good to have some examples of how processes can benefit my church. I set a few up, but feel like I am not getting the most out of them.

James A.
Senior Pastor in Philippinen

Great tool that has helped our work flow as a church immensely. Would highly recommend

Great User Interface Made for church Great work flow processes Always improving Great customer care and follow up

There is nothing really that is bad with the program. It is constantly evolving and developing, and they are open to ideas.

John B.
Technical Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UCare - easy to use and feature-rich for churches on a small budget

Kommentare: Overall, I've been very impressed with UCare. It's been perfect for our little church.

UCare is simply the bet bang for your buck that you can get when it comes to Church Management Software. The design is intuitive, and you can't beat the price.

It's hard to have cons for UCare, because, at that price point, you don't expect much. But if there was a con, it would be that some of the giving features are a little tough to use.

Antwort von UCare

Thanks for the great review John, we have new service planning features arriving very soon and plan on enhancing the giving features once released.

Carly H.
Pastoral Care in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Thank you so much for UCare and UCare processes for our church's New People Ministry. It is incredible how much these processes ensure the care of our new people and follow up works so well to suit every unique new person. The processes ensure no one can be missed & they are continually cared for, and even though we have a lot of new people to watch over, that is fine because UCare manages them all, so everyone can be cared for and easily spotted at a glance in the processes. Thank you UCare, amazing system that works away in the background so my team can focus on the people!

Heather B.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Processes!

Kommentare: We have loved UCare over the past year because it is the one system that has allowed us the flexibility of processes working in the background for us. This has improved our systems and follow up/care of people immensely. The customer service is great and timely and the new improvements that are coming out have upgraded the experience a lot just in a short time. All in all we are very happy with UCare and have loved what it has done for our church.