Über Jitterbit

Entwickelt für die komplexesten Herausforderungen bei der Integration und API-Erstellung.

Erfahre mehr über Jitterbit

Bewertungen zu Jitterbit

Jitterbit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jitterbit bereits verwendet?

Ali
Ali
Chief Operating Officer in Türkei
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ease your Integration

It supports data integration between multiple systems and platforms with ease. Most of the configuration is point and click, easy to set up. There are hidden features that can replace many other applications. Jitterbit also makes it easy to integrate with legacy system by directly tapping into their data source.

There needs to be better onboarding of clients to introduce some "hidden" features so that clients can get the full advantage of this powerful software

Roy
Salesforce Architect in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Paid for itself almost instantly.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I LOVE Jitterbit. It is my number one reccomended add on to any Salesforce org.

I like that it saves the entire project, not just the mapping (like Salesforce's ETL tools). I like that I can schedule and chain actions together (e.g. do a query, then take that query and do this update). I like that is has removed 1000s of hours of manual data loads each year for us (and than is not an exageration).

It does have a bit of a learning curve to it and not as many "gaurdrails" as I would like. It would also be nice if the job progress were more transparent, currently it just says running or finished. It would be nice to get a percent complete or time estimate surfaced... or even number completed so far. But those are all minor issues.

Vatan
IT Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Jitterbit

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been good, but there is a scope of improvement towards APIs.

Easy to use and deployment. Management of integrations.

Crashes and schema updates are not so robust. Cloud Studio needs a lot of work

ONeil
Lead Business Systems Analyst in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ATI_Jitterbit_Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The most important feature that got me interested in Jitterbit was the ability to communicate between multiple endpoints. It provided a means to provide an automated solution for a process that was manually done previously on a daily base. I did not find the tool difficult to learn. It provide a means to address our integration issues between standalone systems.

I do not have any complaints currently about the product because it is the first of it's kind that I have used. In my mind, I still have a lot to learn to efficiently use and master the tool so I view any encountered issues as an obstacles that I haven't mastered as yet.

Jon
Director of Information Technology in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't have done it without Jitterbit

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Using Jitterbit's advanced ETL features, and it's integration with Salesforce, we were able to perform the incredibly complex task of moving poorly structured, proprietary data into our new Salesforce application. We could not have done it without Jitterbit!

The software has a steep learning curve, but that's not Jitterbit's fault - it's the nature of performing such complex ETL work, and learning how to best leverage the tool to meet our needs.

Greg
VP IT in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

If you have the use case, and commit to using it the platform is good

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

You can do a lot with the platform, you just need to commit to using it and have your team have it in the primary toolbox.

Its easy to use, hard to master. Like any system / platform there is a learning curve, you can do simple things, in a one off way, but to truly integrate it into your workflow you must invest the time and thought power in order to create the right SDLC and team mindset to use the tool effectively. You are not just committing to a tool, but a way of working -- this could be a perfect fit for your SDLC and business case, you just have to put the thought into it -- and realize that you are exchanging a few developers for a platform to make the rest of your team effective -- so the team has to fully buy in build the solutions with the platform.

Slav
IT in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jitterbit for Salesforce

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use and reliable. Have no problems with pulling data from SQL DB and move it to Salesforce

None for now. I'm still learning this robust software

marcus
Director, Technology in USA
Medienproduktion, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Jitterbit review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent

what I like most about this application is functionality

What I like least about this software is the # of upgrades performed on an annual basis

Paul
Paul
Software Engineer III in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, and it works!

I used Jitterbit to connect our in-house custom ERP system to Salesforce and was surprised at how easy it was to set up.

I truly honestly cannot say that I found any. I used it for a specific task and for that task it worked.

Frank
Frank
Senior Software Engineer in USA

Jitterbit is a powerful data integration tool

Jitterbit is easy to configure and start using - from connecting systems to cloud migration, everything is pretty easy to achieve. Customer support is always there when needed. They are usually very responsive and helpful. It's also very stable and reliable with no outages since we started using it.

The UI seems cluttered and is not really intuitive.

Julianne
Director, Salesforce.com & Business Applications in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Salesforce ETL Integration Application

Kommentare: We have several scheduled integrations between an internal SQL database and Salesforce and have been very happy with the Jitterbit application.

Jitterbit makes integrating with Salesforce.com easy. I have been using the product for years at various companies and have yet to find an ETL that makes the integration process as smooth. The point click interface makes the data mapping available to non-developers and there are many built in transformation formulas that will allow you to complete necessary transformations (ex. If incoming data value = x, then 'y', etc). The success and error handling options provide confidence your scheduled operations are running smoothly and help administrators/users troubleshoot and correct errors quickly. We were able to get an integration with our SQL database completed, including testing, within a couple of hours. Their customer service team is responsive and willing to spend time helping you solve issues as needed and the price point is competitive.

We have two Salesforce orgs and in order to integrate to both of them we would have to purchase two endpoints. It would be nice to have a little more flexibility on pricing plans. Maybe based on the number of operations that will be running rather than end point alone.

Chad
Director of Business Intelligence in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great Product, Great Service!

Kommentare: We are using Jitterbit in a plethora of ways... To sync and move data between Oracle and Salesforce (both ways), to connect to another systems API interface and pull data into our data lake, to pickup files dropped off from various vendors for us to ingest, and to stock our Data Lake with data from various places. We have realized 50% faster load times, 75% less time spent on maintenance process changes, and wide adoption across our institution.

It works! We've been using Jitterbit about 3 years now and I still thoroughly enjoy the product. I think what I like best is the modular approach which has saved me tons of time with maintenance and process changes we've needed to make over the years. The service has been great too. Has always been responsive and knowledgeable.

I honestly can't come up with something I dislike. Documentation was helpful and I referred to it quite often to learn the Jitterbit scripting language and the on-boarding training classes helped us get up and running quite quickly. Licensing by endpoint can get tricky, but Jitterbit has proved to be very accommodating and understanding of our needs and business practices.

Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics & Operations in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Jitterbit makes out integrations possible

Easy to set up and render, we use Jitterbit to connect data to our CRM platform for ad hoc requests. It has significantly reduced the amount of time spent for our data entry teams in order to get information delivered to our end users.

It can be a bit bulky with a lot of different features which makes it more difficult to train someone initially as part of an onboarding experience. The error messages could also provide better detail when an upload is not properly loaded.

CRM/Marketing Technology Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Premium iPaaS Solution

Kommentare: Overall, I am 100% satisfied with the tool. It's relatively easy to set up and there is so much it can do, that the more I use it, the better our other systems function.

Jitterbit is extremely intuitive, and has a ton of resources that help you build the correct integration solution for your business needs. Jitterbit's native language makes it simple to customize your solution when needed. It is a very powerful tool with minimal technical lift.

Jitterbit can be too powerful sometimes. Depending on what systems you are using, it can effortlessly expose your API limits and potentially cause a headache if your projects aren't tested properly. With great power comes great responsibility!

Applications Support & Project Analysis in USA
Politische Organisation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Takes the human error out of processes

I love that this can connect most of our tools. There are still a few it's not working with, but for the most part this has vastly improved some of our data integration processes. It gives us more time to focus on what humans actually need to do -- THINK.

It's still not where I want it to be in terms of how many tools it connects to. I'd also like more customization out of how we can connect tools. I understand there are API limitations, but if automation is the goal, there is a lot more we can automate.

Robert
Development Manager in USA
Möbel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

very easy to use. Great with EDI or Yahoo Stores

Kommentare: We have inbound EDI from large retail customers. The Jitterbit EDI package makes this easy to read data from EDI files and send to Salesforce

Easy Graphic interface with point and click

None

Steven
Steven
Enterprise Salesforce Solution Architect in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Jitterbit Data Loader

Jitterbit data loader is free! The Data loader is a rather powerful tool that allows for transformation of Data loading into Salesforce. It is quite easy to get started. Support if through websites and have found answers to most of questions rather quickly.

Not much to dislike about this tool. Would like more features dealing with children but I suspect that may be in the paid version of the tool. Can not really complain considering the price.

stephen
Business Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Jitterbit User

Kommentare: We use this product to integrate our salesforce (Acromobile) payment processor with Oracle to hold our financial data

bi manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

it does it's job

easy to map fields and has a large amount of functionality

they put options in odd places so they can be hard to find

Austin
Austin
Web Developer Intern in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Jitterbit - Integration made easy

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with JItterbit has been positive. It has helped developing apis for my apps so much easier.

Jitterbit allows me to easily integration apis into my software with minimum code. Jitterbit allows me to get projects done quicker and maintain them easily.

Mapping objects/items using Jitterbit can be tricky. You have to be sure to name it correctly or it won't work. There are small things here and there that you will pickup on while using this software that will help greatly.

Martin
Salesforce Consultant in
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great middleware solution between SAP and Salesforce

Kommentare: We are using Jitterbit as a middleware solution between SAP and Salesforce and it provides all the complex-but-easy-to-set functionality we could possibly need

Easy to set Powerful Easy debugging

Sometimes confusing Performance of the desktop app

Practice Lead in

generally ok

Kommentare: In order to connect your internal applications, connect with external systems, etc. you need a one-stop hub that can handle it. JitterBit can definitely do it and they give what they promise. It's a pretty OK solution and it's easy enough to use, but for the cost of it I expected a tremendous amount more and I would rather go with a more comprehensive platform even if it meant sacrificing some usability. The real value add here comes in if you need to constantly change things as that's the part that's easy.

- Simple interface - Decent collection of endpoint options - Willing to take on their competitors' features if you challenge them to it

- Extremely expensive considering quality of support and flexibility - Performance is OK, but there is a bit to be desired in terms of general functionality

Adrian
Sales Manager in UK

Outstanding

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Sorry to repeat myself, but outstanding. The software is great and the UK and European Jitterbit teams are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Outstanding product that enables businesses to leverage data and improve productivity.

None that I can think of. I would recommend this product.

Matt
IT Manager in Kanada
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Jitterbit Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Functionality is very powerful. You can do a lot of different things. Learning curve is a bit steep.

Learning curve to use it is a bit steep.

Karen
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good solution

Kommentare: A good experience. I have used it for several clients

It made it easy to do complex imports to salesforce. Allowed us to do imports that you can not do via salesforce directly (task history and notes for example and setting future tasks). Also provides the ability to automate the process

Not super intuitive but once you figure it out it makes sense and works well