Filtern nach:

Über ScheduleFlex

Shiftboard ist der führende Anbieter von Software zur Personaleinsatzplanung und hilft bei der Optimierung komplexer Mitarbeiter*innenvorgänge.

Erfahre mehr über ScheduleFlex

Chris E.
Chris E.
Watch Commander in USA

Fantastic Software!

I like the various search perimeters for report running. This is a great user friendly system that's easy to teach.

The Salesforce.com customer base is predominantly B2B. The CRM software is not nearly as well oriented to the B2C industry.Surprisingly, Salesforce.com generally doesnt provide a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for its cloud service unless the customer requests and negotiates it. Even then, SLAs are inconsistent from customer to customer and fall below uptime guarantees of primary SaaS CRM competitors.

Alexander O.
Director Of Security in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Adequate, but has room for improvement.

Kommentare: Overall, it is a passable scheduling tool. Having worked with Deputy previously, I am finding the overall user experience somewhat disappointing. Since the program is not integrating with our payroll system at this time, I am reviewing it solely on the grounds of it's use as a tool for communicating schedules to my staff, and keeping track of who I have working. In this respect it is just adequate. If changes to shift dates/times/employees are made on short notice, the available schedule visualizations and inelegant user interface make it more frustrating and time consuming to change or delete a shift than it is worth, and the lack of an effective visual representation of the schedule from the employee side means it isn't used as often as I'd like. I often end up using text messages and email to communicate changes instead. Their willingness to work with my company's billing (Net 60) is greatly appreciated, and this flexibility should be a major selling point for larger organizations.

- Cost effective. - Shiftboard accounts receivable is willing to work with you on billing times. - Good array of features and tools. - Very good features for bulk assignments and automated help generating a schedule. (Good for large organizations or new sites needing a schedule generated.)

- Visualizations available for the calendar leave something to be desired. - Interface and controls are not the most user friendly I've seen. - Help documentation and live customer assistance is disappointing or non-existent. - Glitches and uncooperative UI elements have occurred more often than I'm used to.

Tiffany A.
Site Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Almost too customizable

Kommentare: Once you have a handle on it, it is an EXTREMELY useful tool for a manager to have. Customizing/designing your company or teams unique Shifboard experience is a daunting task, and training new users is a lengthy process. BUT if you have the bandwidth to take on those two things, it is an investment worth making.

You can pretty much do anything with Shiftboard. Ideal for managers with a large number of working employees and/or managing complex shift schedules. Also great for mass communication with all employees or specific groups. Flexible scheduling - manager can assign shifts and/or employees can sign up to work shifts. Employees can use Shiftboard to request time off, call in sick or give up a shift and it will automatically notify all other active employees assigned to that same team that a shift is up for grabs. You can also upload shift schedules from Excel into Shiftboard.

SO MANY OPTIONS - it can get really confusing and convoluted and is really complicated to learn/train new users (even when you are pretty tech-savvy). Employees have to opt-in for text messaging on their end (and I understand why, it is just frustrating) or you cannot text them through Shiftboard. It is very particular in it's functionalities - if any step (even as small as checking an optional box is not checked) in any given process is missed/incorrect, the entire schedule will be off, and you won't know until you finish and look at the calendar. Then you have to go back in and figure out what went wrong.

Steven B.
Steven B.
Executive Director in USA
Musik

A great value, an irreplaceable tool for our organization.

Kommentare: It really organizes our musicians extremely well, we have very little confusion now.

This helps us organize all of our contractors and employees. It gets them all onboard pretty easy and has a lot of powerful tools that have made running our organization much easier. We tried a LOT of different products and this one was the only one that really met all our needs to get everyone scheduled and organized, it is an amazing value for the price they charge us.

I wish it was easier to sync with 3rd party apps. The good part is making a .csv of data is super fast and easy but I would still like to see it play nice with other products.

Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Fit Stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless and easy

Kommentare: I have had great experiences with Shiftboard, its super helpful and I'm so glad that my company chose it as it's scheduling software.

I use this software daily, you can choose to view the week, then click on individual days to see what your schedule is for the day. The software is so simple and straightforward regarding scheduling. Within the main menu you can see: teams, calendar and opportunity (news) You can see what line of support you are scheduled for, when your breaks are at and when you have specific time off to catch up on daily tasks. You then have the option to print it out, download it and connect it to your Google Calendar, Outlook or other iCal compatible calendar tools.

I truly have never had any issues with this software. I have no dislikes about the software. Working for a company that has your schedule planned out and updates it quickly is such a relief. I previously worked for a financial institution and my schedule was so disorganized. Its great being able to access the Shiftboard at work/home and see what you need to know to be prepared for your shift.

Danny D.
Danny D.
Assistant Pastor, Sports & Fitness in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We use Shiftboard to schedule all of our part-time employees and manage our work schedules. Awesome!

There are a lot of different ways to take advantage of this software. Workers can trade shifts if you want that, you can bulk schedule duplicate schedules that work well, and on and on I could go. It is really easy to learn and use.

I would love to pay less since we are a non-profit organization, but the price is still very reasonable. They also have great customer service!

Pilly M.
Pilly M.
CEA Supervisor in USA
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard is easy to use and super efficient.

Kommentare: I enjoy the simplicity of being able to search my teammates shifts and confirm the hours they have scheduled every week. Shiftboard is was to use and navigate through.

I really enjoy the easy access and the ability to add shifts for my Teammates like study Halls and Meeting s. Shiftboard notifies you of any errors if you are scheduling a shift for a date that is passed.

While Shiftboard is great there are times when I get reports of shifts not being added correctly causing teammates to miss the shift they did not know was scheduled.

Jacquie F.
Jacquie F.
Assistant Program Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, Great Support

Kommentare: I've saved so much time with Shiftboard.

I've been using Shiftboard to manage 100+ active volunteers at my organization for two years. Time is money, and Shiftboard has saved me an incredible amount of time. Scheduling is so easy. The Shiftboard service team is incredibly responsive, patient with my learning curve, and personable.

Some of my older volunteers have struggled with the learning curve. I will say, though, that Shiftboard has made changes to make it more user-friendly. It still isn't what I'd call "intuitive." Digital native users have no trouble with it, but users not as well-versed in these kinds of interfaces sometimes struggle.

Jared H.
Jared H.
Technology Development Manager in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

I have had a very positive experience.

The team at shiftboard has great communication and has been able to customize shiftboard to our needs.

My managers would like to print month views of their calendar. The current month view print out doesn't meet our needs, but they are actively in development to improve this.

Bri P.
Bri P.
Residence Hall Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for scheduling

Kommentare: Shiftboard is extremely helpful for scheduling people, especially with larger groups where people might be scheduled in many different locations. Shiftboard has helped us with efficiency in scheduling and ability to easily make changes to shifts, people assigned, etc. when needed.

-there is both a website and an app -ability to sort by person scheduled, location, etc.

-not very visually good looking- would look nicer if blocks of shifts were put into a grid to matchthe time of shift along each column -app can be difficult to navigate

Ashley D.
Event Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Decent Functionality

Kommentare: The software was just what I was looking for in that it lets my staff opt in to events. The tech support is friendly and fast but doesn’t always have a definitive answer for you. The mobile app turned out to be a great bonus though I wish it had more of the features available for the desktop version. Overall, I’m very happy with the software and would purchase again in a heartbeat.

This is the only scheduling software I’ve found that lets employees opt into a shift instead of filling out their availability every week. I work in a catering business so we don’t have consistent work for our servers. They all have school or other jobs to work around their schedule with us. Some of them only work with us twice a month so asking them to keep an updated calendar of their availability is unrealistic. This software lets me post all the shifts and have servers sign up for the ones they want. It’s very helpful. Shiftboard does also have the ability to let staff fill in availability and have management work off that, however. I also appreciate that I can include notes about the shift and addresses for when we do offsites. The software also lets me divide servers into teams so that they see only the shifts they are eligible for.

It’s not the most aesthetically pleasing site and takes a while to adjust to the layout, but once you get used to it, it’s fine. The biggest issues I find is that you can’t export your sign up lists. When I have 40 events in a month, I’d like to print out a list of who signed up for what and work from there, but I have to go shift by shift, typing the results in an Excel sheet instead. Also, there isn’t a way to track who did what change in the system. When I’ve had issues in the past that may have been from a software glitch, they can’t give me an answer as to who changed what and when.

ICT Systems Coordinator in UK
Musik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shifts and rotas without the drama!

Kommentare: Overall, we have found Shiftboard to be an incredibly good fit for our non-standard shift scheduling; online rotas are praised by our users for easy access when on-the-move, we find reporting through the exporting of CSV files useful, and it has allowed us to get rid of older overlapping systems that we previously used for shift tracking.

Shiftboard allows our casual staff members access to shifts via an online portal, which is especially useful as these staff are very rarely in building (unless on-shift). Users report that it is helpful to be able to access shift scheduling through a web browser On the rare occasion we have needed to contact support they have been very responsive and have answered our queries, and we have found it incredibly useful to be able to pull data out via CSV file for input into other systems that we run (although reporting could be further improved upon). Adding information that lives in other systems to casual staff individual user profiles means we have been able to decommission several systems that have previously been used to handle staff shifts for our employees. Users can be added to teams and groups to make administration easier.

From a user’s perspective based on feedback we’ve had, the web-based UI isn’t the most intuitive or clean-looking – I'm not sure how it fares compared to competitor systems but it could do with updating to a more modern look which would improve usability. Another point raised when receiving feedback from users was that it can seem a bit of a steep learning curve for new staff, but we have started to provide documentation and training for internal use so this is no longer an issue for us.

Rick A.
Swim Coach and Shiftboard Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review from Woodson YMCA

Kommentare: I can't speak enough about Shiftboard and the amount of time and energy that the software has saved myself and other managers. I have no qualms about promoting the product to other departments and facilities.

I love how the product is able to track certifications. The trade board function has saves me a lot of time and energy. The document function and linking of certification to profile type has also saves time and paper. I really like that I can now create a schedule and not publish it until I am finished. Schedules we create are often in motion until publication. I like that staff are no longer receiving messages until the schedule is completed.

To send a message to team members I can either send to 1 or broadcast to all. It would be nice if there was the ability do a check box of multiple members to whom the message could be sent. That way those who we know are neither available or in need of the information will get the message.

ICT Manager in UK
Musik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Online rotas made easy

Kommentare: Allows us to easily rota 500+ staff members

Producing rotas/schedules for 500+ staff members across multiple teams is no easy challenge. Especially with complex rules and specifications for each of those teams, so the fact that shiftboard even comes close to achieving these results is impressive. The software is simple and easy to use, particularly for the end users who'll probably appreciate this more than the management who need to implement it. Has been running for around 5 years now with no significant issues in that time, so again really impressive.

The reporting can be a little clunky and that's really the only thing that lets this down. Having said that, support staff are very receptive and willing to work with you to produce something bespoke, but feel like this is the one area that could be improved upon to make this truly fantastic.

Faculty - Field Education in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard has a steep learning curve, but is an incredibly powerful tool

Kommentare: Significant reduction in overlapping systems. One-stop-shop for lots of scheduling/program needs. A simple way to remind staff of their shifts and inform them of changes.

It has eliminated many other systems and brought them into one place. It can handle the customization that we need as we operate a less-than-normal staffing system (some seasonal staff, some permanent; some overlapping shifts, some week-long programs, etc.). The team at Shiftboard has been very responsive to our requests and needs, which is very important. Given time, I'm optimistic that its reporting abilities will be very useful for anticipating and hiring for future needs. Coming from a world of dozens of complex, non-communicating spreadsheets, it's great to have everything in one place!

It has a steep learning curve, so be prepared to practice, experiment, and be trained. They also have not yet implemented shift-linking, so my week-long programs all staffed by the same person can't be treated as one connected system. This means that bulk changes are difficult if we've noticed an issue, and it means that the initial shift setup is quite time consuming. I wish that the month-long view could be customized to give me more of the information I want, or that we could view data for a 2-week stretch. It's hard to get a birds-eye view of our programming with the systems they have in place. I'll add that we're relatively new to Shiftboard, and working out the kinks is a part of the process.

Event Production Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard is a powerful, albeit clunky, tool for scheduling staff and volunteers

Kommentare: A couple of the events I currently work on used to use Shiftboard to schedule and communicate with large volunteer groups. While it definitely accomplished all the tasks we needed, the interface is dated and there are better tools available for less money.

Shiftboard is a feature-heavy scheduling tool that, in the right hands, can streamline scheduling and staffing processes immensely for managers. Feature highlights include: - Bulk adding tools allow managers to work with large groups of staff at once if need be - Flexible reporting tools that allow you to easily manipulate data (their reports are the feature I miss most) - Customer service team is receptive to changes and helpful in troubleshooting issues - Shift swapping and empty shift features allows staff to easily manage their own schedules

My biggest complaint about Shiftboard when it was our primary scheduling software was that it felt clunky and dated. - Price point is a good bit higher than competing systems - Steep learning curve for new users - easy to be overwhelmed by features and a crowded dashboard - Can be slow and/or cumbersome to accomplish repetitive tasks. - Interface is dated and looks like it's out of the mid-2000s

Joe R.
Director of Temp Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard makes scheduling easy

Kommentare: In event staffing things change quickly and having a scheduling software that was easy to use was a must. Most solutions in the scheduling space to not compare to Shiftboard on the ability to change time/location/uniform/client/event details all from your phone. Currently I manage a staff list of over 500 and I could not it without Shiftboard.

Straightforward -- Even though there are help FAQs and videos, they are not needed, the interface is self explanatory. Reporting -- They will customize reports for you but the basic reports export to PDF or Excel for easy editing. Cost -- Only billing on actually scheduled versus active makes this perfect for companies with seasonal schedules

A little cleaning up of the interface and some "right click" improvements would be welcome

Business and Executive Coach in USA

A near perfect site for coordinating shifts and people

Kommentare: A flawless solution for matching volunteers to gigs! I can count on Shiftboard to work everytime, to sign up for shifts, remind me of shifts, give me credit for the shifts I've completed, and to cancel when I have to.

In my experience, it is the best software for letting people sign up for shifts and for the venue to reach out for volunteers. I have been using it as a volunteer for about three years and have never encountered a glitch. It is extremely versatile and robust. It's easy to assign people to different teams and levels (regular team and gold team for VIP volunteers, for example).

If I have to answer what I like least, I'd say it's that there is a bit of learning curve to discover all of the features it makes possible. But that's mostly because it will do so much more than the basic.

Case Analyst in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard transformed our organization's personnel scheduling system!

Kommentare: Ease of scheduling staff, ease of signing up for shifts by employees, organization of shift calendar that is accessible to all employees

Once you have a chance to work with it, it makes staffing a breeze. The customer service is fantastic and receptive to all questions. Our multi-generational personnel can all participate in the scheduling process, and different positions have access to different levels of involvement within that process. Prior to the adoption of Shiftboard for our organization, we used pen and paper to have over 100 employees sign up for various shifts. If pencil was used, staff would sometimes erase someone's shift and sign up in their place. It was a mess. Now everyone can plan their schedules from the comfort of their own home.

Christa M.
Site Director in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I use the program to manage hundreds of employees

Kommentare: The catalog of all of the past and present employees. There are many people over the 12 years of my management that I have lost track of but this tool helps to jog my memory and helps my team keep track of why or why not we want to have them back. We are an employer that employs most of our team for only 2 months a year, so this type of management is crucial for us.

I like the ability to look up my employees easily, check their teams and the profile piece is very thorough.

**When I can't copy and paste a name in the search field.** When I make a mistake in the name and have to delete it and the search field kicks me out and I have to click on it again to type in the name. This doesn't seem like a big problem, but when you are dealing with hundreds of people, it is an annoyance on the regular.

Rowillie R.
Library Services Assistant V in USA
Bibliotheken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard has made scheduling and timecard keeping so much easier for my team.

Kommentare: Ease of scheduling for me as the hiring supervisor and for my staff to schedule themselves within the parameters our department sets.

-The ease of scheduling and duplicating set schedules -Being able to tracker my staff's hours -Posting empty shifts for staff to pick up when they have sporadic availability -Ease of trading shifts

The UI changed sometime ago where in the weekly view that day's shifts aren't differentiated from the rest of the week. So if I wanted to see the full week schedule but also wanted to focus on the current day's shifts without going through the steps of filtering it, I no longer have that function. Also the color scheme is sometimes hard on the eyes.

Robert M.
President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Major Advantage

Kommentare: I have used Shiftboard for 3 years and it has transformed my business. We are able to give staff the luxury of choosing their own shifts. When anyone asks what time is this or that. I can simply point them to shiftboard. This has helped me retain people, keep people happy and recruit better people. Before shiftboard we struggled to keep everyone up to date on late news and updates. Shiftboard allows me to categorize our teams and make specific announcements to them. I can also run reports, send texts and so much more.

Flexibility, customization

Having to email support to make changes to my "on boarding" page.

Lowanda B.
Transportation Director in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pupil Transportation

Kommentare: In pupil transportation, for drivers to accept and decline trips was manually done and shift board solved the problem. Making the hours even across the driver's pool was also difficult and shift board solved that problem. The system is great for transportation because of all of the features it has. The customer service has also improved a great deal since we have had the service. I would like the clock-in/ out and reports feature to improve. The great thing is we were still able to use the timeclock feature.

The shifts are easy to add and assign. It also calculates the total of hours.

The decline does not change colors. The clock in and out feature calculations can be confusing instead of being very simple.

M M.
COO in USA

Decent

Kommentare: We are kind of stuck with it because our employees are all learning to use it but we still have to do a lot more communication with them because SB is not user friendly.
We are also constantly reaching out for support because your support team can only do one thing at a time. We can't cover multiple issues with one person or call

It eventually does what we need it to do.

Not very user friendly. To cater it to our needs we have to keep creating different teams or groups and it takes a lot of time since we have 300 employees that all fit into several different groups. The texting feature is too expensive and what was told to me in the beginning is not what is being charged

Richard D.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Decent software to use; could use some improvements.

Kommentare: It does allow me to keep a calendar of my photography schedule for Victory Views, usually in an easy to use fashion.

Overall, it is fairly easy to use, once you get it set up. It it usually quick to update in most cases.

It is confusing sometimes, especially when I add want to add new schools to make appointments for. I have filters of some sort set up, with a list of schools that I somehow set up some time ago. If I am offered a game to shoot photos at, for a team I do not have in that list, I always forget that I need to add that team to the list in my filter so I can see the schedule. It's not easy to see where you need to add it...you add it in "People." Because I don't update that list of schools, I usually forget to do so when a new school appears. Also, there does seem to be some sort of a bug when I download the schedule to my Outlook calendar. It's kind of hard to describe what I see, but, basically, the problem is is that the calendar does not download.