Über ScheduleFlex

Shiftboard ist der führende Anbieter von Software zur Personaleinsatzplanung und hilft bei der Optimierung komplexer Mitarbeiter*innenvorgänge.

Erfahre mehr über ScheduleFlex

Basic rostering software. There are rumours it will soon be integrated with events management software, which would boost these scores significantly.

I don't think there is anything we dislike about Shiftboard.

Bewertungen zu ScheduleFlex

ScheduleFlex hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 238 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ScheduleFlex bereits verwendet?

Watch Commander in USA

Fantastic Software!

I like the various search perimeters for report running. This is a great user friendly system that's easy to teach.

The Salesforce.com customer base is predominantly B2B. The CRM software is not nearly as well oriented to the B2C industry.Surprisingly, Salesforce.com generally doesnt provide a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for its cloud service unless the customer requests and negotiates it. Even then, SLAs are inconsistent from customer to customer and fall below uptime guarantees of primary SaaS CRM competitors.

Musik, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shifts and rotas without the drama!

Kommentare: Overall, we have found Shiftboard to be an incredibly good fit for our non-standard shift scheduling; online rotas are praised by our users for easy access when on-the-move, we find reporting through the exporting of CSV files useful, and it has allowed us to get rid of older overlapping systems that we previously used for shift tracking.

Shiftboard allows our casual staff members access to shifts via an online portal, which is especially useful as these staff are very rarely in building (unless on-shift). Users report that it is helpful to be able to access shift scheduling through a web browser On the rare occasion we have needed to contact support they have been very responsive and have answered our queries, and we have found it incredibly useful to be able to pull data out via CSV file for input into other systems that we run (although reporting could be further improved upon). Adding information that lives in other systems to casual staff individual user profiles means we have been able to decommission several systems that have previously been used to handle staff shifts for our employees. Users can be added to teams and groups to make administration easier.

From a user’s perspective based on feedback we’ve had, the web-based UI isn’t the most intuitive or clean-looking – I'm not sure how it fares compared to competitor systems but it could do with updating to a more modern look which would improve usability. Another point raised when receiving feedback from users was that it can seem a bit of a steep learning curve for new staff, but we have started to provide documentation and training for internal use so this is no longer an issue for us.

Tiffany
Site Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Almost too customizable

Kommentare: Once you have a handle on it, it is an EXTREMELY useful tool for a manager to have. Customizing/designing your company or teams unique Shifboard experience is a daunting task, and training new users is a lengthy process. BUT if you have the bandwidth to take on those two things, it is an investment worth making.

You can pretty much do anything with Shiftboard. Ideal for managers with a large number of working employees and/or managing complex shift schedules. Also great for mass communication with all employees or specific groups. Flexible scheduling - manager can assign shifts and/or employees can sign up to work shifts. Employees can use Shiftboard to request time off, call in sick or give up a shift and it will automatically notify all other active employees assigned to that same team that a shift is up for grabs. You can also upload shift schedules from Excel into Shiftboard.

SO MANY OPTIONS - it can get really confusing and convoluted and is really complicated to learn/train new users (even when you are pretty tech-savvy). Employees have to opt-in for text messaging on their end (and I understand why, it is just frustrating) or you cannot text them through Shiftboard. It is very particular in it's functionalities - if any step (even as small as checking an optional box is not checked) in any given process is missed/incorrect, the entire schedule will be off, and you won't know until you finish and look at the calendar. Then you have to go back in and figure out what went wrong.

Alexander
Director Of Security in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Adequate, but has room for improvement.

Kommentare: Overall, it is a passable scheduling tool. Having worked with Deputy previously, I am finding the overall user experience somewhat disappointing. Since the program is not integrating with our payroll system at this time, I am reviewing it solely on the grounds of it's use as a tool for communicating schedules to my staff, and keeping track of who I have working. In this respect it is just adequate. If changes to shift dates/times/employees are made on short notice, the available schedule visualizations and inelegant user interface make it more frustrating and time consuming to change or delete a shift than it is worth, and the lack of an effective visual representation of the schedule from the employee side means it isn't used as often as I'd like. I often end up using text messages and email to communicate changes instead. Their willingness to work with my company's billing (Net 60) is greatly appreciated, and this flexibility should be a major selling point for larger organizations.

- Cost effective. - Shiftboard accounts receivable is willing to work with you on billing times. - Good array of features and tools. - Very good features for bulk assignments and automated help generating a schedule. (Good for large organizations or new sites needing a schedule generated.)

- Visualizations available for the calendar leave something to be desired. - Interface and controls are not the most user friendly I've seen. - Help documentation and live customer assistance is disappointing or non-existent. - Glitches and uncooperative UI elements have occurred more often than I'm used to.

Steven
Steven
Executive Director in USA
Musik

A great value, an irreplaceable tool for our organization.

Kommentare: It really organizes our musicians extremely well, we have very little confusion now.

This helps us organize all of our contractors and employees. It gets them all onboard pretty easy and has a lot of powerful tools that have made running our organization much easier. We tried a LOT of different products and this one was the only one that really met all our needs to get everyone scheduled and organized, it is an amazing value for the price they charge us.

I wish it was easier to sync with 3rd party apps. The good part is making a .csv of data is super fast and easy but I would still like to see it play nice with other products.

Jessie
Jessie
Fit Stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless and easy

Kommentare: I have had great experiences with Shiftboard, its super helpful and I'm so glad that my company chose it as it's scheduling software.

I use this software daily, you can choose to view the week, then click on individual days to see what your schedule is for the day. The software is so simple and straightforward regarding scheduling. Within the main menu you can see: teams, calendar and opportunity (news) You can see what line of support you are scheduled for, when your breaks are at and when you have specific time off to catch up on daily tasks. You then have the option to print it out, download it and connect it to your Google Calendar, Outlook or other iCal compatible calendar tools.

I truly have never had any issues with this software. I have no dislikes about the software. Working for a company that has your schedule planned out and updates it quickly is such a relief. I previously worked for a financial institution and my schedule was so disorganized. Its great being able to access the Shiftboard at work/home and see what you need to know to be prepared for your shift.

Danny
Danny
Assistant Pastor, Sports & Fitness in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We use Shiftboard to schedule all of our part-time employees and manage our work schedules. Awesome!

There are a lot of different ways to take advantage of this software. Workers can trade shifts if you want that, you can bulk schedule duplicate schedules that work well, and on and on I could go. It is really easy to learn and use.

I would love to pay less since we are a non-profit organization, but the price is still very reasonable. They also have great customer service!

Pilly
Pilly
CEA Supervisor in USA
, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard is easy to use and super efficient.

Kommentare: I enjoy the simplicity of being able to search my teammates shifts and confirm the hours they have scheduled every week. Shiftboard is was to use and navigate through.

I really enjoy the easy access and the ability to add shifts for my Teammates like study Halls and Meeting s. Shiftboard notifies you of any errors if you are scheduling a shift for a date that is passed.

While Shiftboard is great there are times when I get reports of shifts not being added correctly causing teammates to miss the shift they did not know was scheduled.

Jacquie
Jacquie
Assistant Program Director in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Product, Great Support

Kommentare: I've saved so much time with Shiftboard.

I've been using Shiftboard to manage 100+ active volunteers at my organization for two years. Time is money, and Shiftboard has saved me an incredible amount of time. Scheduling is so easy. The Shiftboard service team is incredibly responsive, patient with my learning curve, and personable.

Some of my older volunteers have struggled with the learning curve. I will say, though, that Shiftboard has made changes to make it more user-friendly. It still isn't what I'd call "intuitive." Digital native users have no trouble with it, but users not as well-versed in these kinds of interfaces sometimes struggle.

Jared
Jared
Technology Development Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have had a very positive experience.

The team at shiftboard has great communication and has been able to customize shiftboard to our needs.

My managers would like to print month views of their calendar. The current month view print out doesn't meet our needs, but they are actively in development to improve this.

Ashley
Event Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent Functionality

Kommentare: The software was just what I was looking for in that it lets my staff opt in to events. The tech support is friendly and fast but doesn’t always have a definitive answer for you. The mobile app turned out to be a great bonus though I wish it had more of the features available for the desktop version. Overall, I’m very happy with the software and would purchase again in a heartbeat.

This is the only scheduling software I’ve found that lets employees opt into a shift instead of filling out their availability every week. I work in a catering business so we don’t have consistent work for our servers. They all have school or other jobs to work around their schedule with us. Some of them only work with us twice a month so asking them to keep an updated calendar of their availability is unrealistic. This software lets me post all the shifts and have servers sign up for the ones they want. It’s very helpful. Shiftboard does also have the ability to let staff fill in availability and have management work off that, however. I also appreciate that I can include notes about the shift and addresses for when we do offsites. The software also lets me divide servers into teams so that they see only the shifts they are eligible for.

It’s not the most aesthetically pleasing site and takes a while to adjust to the layout, but once you get used to it, it’s fine. The biggest issues I find is that you can’t export your sign up lists. When I have 40 events in a month, I’d like to print out a list of who signed up for what and work from there, but I have to go shift by shift, typing the results in an Excel sheet instead. Also, there isn’t a way to track who did what change in the system. When I’ve had issues in the past that may have been from a software glitch, they can’t give me an answer as to who changed what and when.

Rowillie
Library Services Assistant V in USA
Bibliotheken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard has made scheduling and timecard keeping so much easier for my team.

Kommentare: Ease of scheduling for me as the hiring supervisor and for my staff to schedule themselves within the parameters our department sets.

-The ease of scheduling and duplicating set schedules -Being able to tracker my staff's hours -Posting empty shifts for staff to pick up when they have sporadic availability -Ease of trading shifts

The UI changed sometime ago where in the weekly view that day's shifts aren't differentiated from the rest of the week. So if I wanted to see the full week schedule but also wanted to focus on the current day's shifts without going through the steps of filtering it, I no longer have that function. Also the color scheme is sometimes hard on the eyes.

Richard
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent software to use; could use some improvements.

Kommentare: It does allow me to keep a calendar of my photography schedule for Victory Views, usually in an easy to use fashion.

Overall, it is fairly easy to use, once you get it set up. It it usually quick to update in most cases.

It is confusing sometimes, especially when I add want to add new schools to make appointments for. I have filters of some sort set up, with a list of schools that I somehow set up some time ago. If I am offered a game to shoot photos at, for a team I do not have in that list, I always forget that I need to add that team to the list in my filter so I can see the schedule. It's not easy to see where you need to add it...you add it in "People." Because I don't update that list of schools, I usually forget to do so when a new school appears. Also, there does seem to be some sort of a bug when I download the schedule to my Outlook calendar. It's kind of hard to describe what I see, but, basically, the problem is is that the calendar does not download.

Letty
Bilingual Team Lead in USA

Shift Board is a great program for shifts. The ease to access, change and add are very user-friendly

My favorite thing about Shift Board is that it is very user-friendly. Figuring out the different reports and how to's is significantly easy. The necessary steps are easily identifiable. Thank you!

The picking of shifts could be made easier by being able to select perhaps, all the desired shifts for a day at a time instead of a shift at a time. It would be nice to be able to breakdown shifts into smaller slots automatically when returned to available status to facilitate the pick-up of the same.

James
USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A different festival

Kommentare: We have a diversified group of volunteers and I would expect some to have trouble logging in but almost all of our volunteers have trouble. Some have threatened to quit if they had to use the system

I like the ability to schedule people.

Very hard to log into. 80% of our volunteers have failed. Many screens do not take you back to where you were but make you start over for example you are in persons file and add a team membership you have to find that person again to get back ti him. The emails are screwed up if they are opened on Outlook. The availability screen is not by hours. The settings screen is much to complicated. Should be broken down in more identifiable categories and I have no idea what many of the questions mean.

Antwort von Shiftboard

Hi James ¿ Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences. We¿re sorry to hear you and your team are having difficulty with Shiftboard. A member of our Customer Success Team will reach out to you shortly to help work through these items. Also, we are in the midst of a significant upgrade to the look-and-feel and usability of Shiftboard. An initial release of these improvements recently became available and your site is scheduled to be upgraded in October. Our team will discuss those changes with you and you can determine if you¿d like to upgrade sooner. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do. Thank you.

Debbie
Event lead in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy

Kommentare: Ease of broadcasted information and broadcasting information for signing up.

I use the History capture to review schedules and pay periods. I also like the interface between the events posted scheduling and private Calendar use. The ease of scheduling and picking up shifts is one of the most useful tools in the industry.

Occasionally the ability to use the site on a mobile versus PC is not as reliable. Overall I believe this site is very comprehensive.

Alex
Director in USA

Great product, makes scheduling easier to track and more efficient.

I like having the ability to be able to see all of the schedule in one place anywhere with internet access. Also being able to see all of our open slots makes it more efficient for the scheduler.

The software still has a ways to go to become more user friendly. Certain things such as automatically making Holidays overtime, adding schedules, adjusting for daylight savings are either difficult or non existent features

Danielle
Operations Manager in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard

Kommentare: Shiftboard helps ease our scheduling of our live event production techs. We have many pieces moving each day with live events and concerts and we can really get detailed in the posting information we need to share with our staff. We use multiple headliners with multiple positions each day and it is clear and easy to understand.

It's easy for a bulk upload of multiple positions across different call times and locations.

Sometimes the detailed side of options gets finicky but customer support is great.

Patti
Pharmacy Specialist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great So Far !

Kommentare: I used to use Shiftboard on a daily basis, then my position changed and I used it once a month or so. I will be using it on a daily basis again soon, so I have been getting familiar with it once again. Love how easy it is to maneuver through. More functions than I will use (right now) but good they are there if needed. I called customer service a few times in the past. ALWAYS fast friendly and ready to help in any way. Looking forward to digging back in and trying all of the features!

Very user-friendly

I have not found any cons.

Nicole
Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

If I could rate this below one star I would! Support is non-existent (and that is being generous)!

The only good thing I can say about this product is the mobile app - it seems intuitive but I have not been able to use it since the back-end of this system is a nightmare to configure.

There is no support - at all. The support line is never answered and the emails are not returned. Training was a joke. The documentation is even worse. If you are in the market for scheduling or time-keeping software I would not recommend this product to anyone (and, just for the record, I had recommended purchase of this - the one thing they have going for them is a very good sales team - of course, the features that I requested and the sales person assured me worked don't even exist in the product.

Antwort von Shiftboard

Hi Nicole- I sincerely apologize for the recent issues you experienced with us. Thank you for the opportunity to discuss this with you and for sharing your frank feedback. We clearly missed the mark. As we discussed, I believe your experience was an anomaly - but that doesn¿t make it acceptable. As you are now aware, we¿ve taken some strides to remedy the issues you encountered. We will continue to work hard to earn back your trust. Thank you, and have a great day. Bill Lange, VP Customer Success

Patti
Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Very functional and visual.

Kommentare: Ease of scheduling. Negative = the app is not user friendly.

The ability to add multiple shifts at once. It is easy to bulk load shifts for several months at a time. It is also easy to delete multiple shifts at a time.

The email settings are obnoxious. The receipt of multiple emails from multiple people is overwhelming. I know that can be modified from the user end, but it is still obnoxious.

Melita
Field Trip Specialist in USA

Awesome

Kommentare: IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's easily friendly,and it's awesome product to use for your schelling. Our bus driver love this product as well. They are able to check the field trip without going on the computer at home or in the office. They all have downloaded the app to their phone, which has become such a joy for them as well as for myself.

Not enough color on the calendar. I would love to have a least one more color the calendar. But its not a deal breaker for me not to use the software.

Amy
CAtering Administrative Assistant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard has changed our business.

Kommentare: Before Shiftboard our student wait staff signed up for shifts manually. Unfortunately they often forgot they signed up for a shift. Now they sign up have a central place to sign up, see their shifts, and they get reminders sent to their email. Plus I can communicate to the whole group at once. Last minute change in count and I can get more wait staff with one broadcast message.

Too many to list Easy to use, can see all my events/staff in one place etc.

Would like to be able to manage the trade feature on the daily instead of the whole shift from the creation of the event.

Terrie
Photographer in USA

Shiftboard is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

The mobile app is the biggest pro for users who are on the move. The ability to export your schedule in any existing calendar and printing are a plus.

The interface seems a little to "bare bones" in the calendar view. Some work on making the interface buttons and selections easier to navigate would be helpful.

Katie
Account Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shiftboard's scheduling functionality is reliable and easy to use overall.

The self service scheduling aspect has been great for our needs. It allows our clients and our employees to post and pick up shifts with minimal managerial oversight.

The ability to automatically email our clients (coordinators) when their shifts are filled. The inability to get this information to them in an automated message has been very detrimental. Would like to improve the functionality of the app to make it more user friendly for our management team.