ConceptDraw MINDMAP Erfahrungen

Über ConceptDraw MINDMAP

Verwalte deine Ideen effektiv; verwende diese Anwendung zum Erstellen von Prozessen, für Mindmapping und Brainstorming.

Erfahre mehr über ConceptDraw MINDMAP

A bit dated UI considering windows 10. Limited high DPI scaling on my 4k monitor.

Bewertungen zu ConceptDraw MINDMAP

ConceptDraw MINDMAP hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ConceptDraw MINDMAP bereits verwendet?

Dino
Dino
Designer in Indien
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

My take on ConceptDraw Mindmap

Kommentare: I am a doctor and a designer and I mostly use the tool for my personal use for capturing ideas, making notes for presentations and this is a tool I cant do without. It can be overwhelming and there is a bit of learning curve, but once you warm upto it, the potential is limitless. Love Mindmap

1. Minimal wide and yet highly functional brainstorming canvas. 2. Easily switchable brainstorming and mindmapping mode with efficient toolsets for organizing the information. 3. Vast library of templates, themes and graphic elements. 4. Great export features. I can't'do without its seamless integration with MS office and Evernote.

As of ConceptDraw Mindmap 9 1. A bit dated UI considering windows 10. 2. Limited high DPI scaling on my 4k monitor. Some sections looks too tiny.

VICTOR
VICTOR
Director de Planes Urbanos in Venezuela
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MindMap, an excellent option for the design of mind maps

Kommentare: It allows you to organize the elements that make up or impact the development of that idea, it helped me a lot by linking the objective ideas with the products of the phases of the project. export the defined products in outline to MS project and work the details in that program without having to return me to MindMaper.
Working with MindMaper has saved me a lot of working time, since it has a range of predefined symbols with color schemes, textures and others in a simple way

The Corelconcept tool is easy to use, it is very instinctive, it allows adapting the design according to the central theme of the developing idea, it defines well the topics, sub-topics and calls that the tool will make you unwind with creativity and order. The workflow is very simple and allows you multiple products, the variety of symbols, notes, colors and fonts is almost infinite, it is also worth including that you can add any external image in jpg, iff, png formats among others You can export as an image to any software that makes presentations such as MS Power Point, Corel Presentations, as well as UML characters or diagrams, to be exported and used as a base in the root of data managers, network diagrams, infographics among others. It is a successful tool for project management and brainstorm. In project management it facilitates the identification of key points with ease, manage the sequential development of the idea, set numbering and priorities, include time management and human resource management, exportable to Ms Project, as well as the faculty to export to other softwares that include the use of the txt format separated by commas or spaces. It can be deployed on Windows and Mac systems. the cost of the license is accessible, although you can try it for thirty days

The cost may be high for people with low incomes, but if it is for a specific or academic experience, it is usually a bit more difficult to manage than Microsoft solutions but after 20 hours of driving, the curve is already exceeded Learning. It requires a little more graphic resources than other programs with a similar function. Does not have the means to work with other users remotely by means of simultaneous collection, does not exploit the resources of the cloud

Amr
Instructional Designer. in Ägypten
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good On-premises Idea Visualization Solution

Kommentare: As an instructional designer, I collaborate with team members on multi-phase eLearning projects that generally include ideation sessions, student journey mapping, and product features prioritization. Also, we pull learning analytics reports and research data from various resources into our workspace to support our product design decisions. ConceptDraw MINDMAP Facilitates idea mapping and concept visualization all-over our Instructional design project phases. The dashboard features allow us to bring data and organize/visualize our ideas all in one place and allow team leaders to filter and customize the project dashboard view to present our findings directly from ConceptDraw MINDMAP.

ConceptDraw MINDMAP is on-premises Visualization software with advanced features and capabilities designed to facilitate ideas organization and concept visualization during the various phases of teamwork projects. MINDMAP enhances teamwork productivity and collaboration and supports business and product design decisions. The dashboard has efficient features, like direct presentation, customized content filters, and various export options. Also, the continuous version updates improve the software capabilities over time. The MINDMAP dashboard allows users to attach files, embed links, and add notes to help users stay focused on one collaborative workspace. Also, it integrates with Microsoft Office and many ConceptDraw solutions to facilitate overall workflow and enhance project scalability.

ConceptDraw MINDMAP is not available on the cloud (SaaS) and has no mobile application. And the pro license is expensive unless you get a student/education discount.

Mark
retired in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

When you use the right tool, life is easier

Kommentare: I've been using mind-mapping tools for over 30 years. The overall concept is fairly simple: you have a white board that helps show relationships between objects or processes or concepts that's easy to manipulate and, when done well, is a tool folks at all levels (including, and especially Senior Management). There are two "ease of use" issues that must be kept separate: You must have thought out the problem, and this tool will help you do that, but it won't do it for you. Determining the logical flow and dependent relationships is a very difficult task and don't underestimate the amount of time it will take you to perform this task (including brainstorming). Once done, however, the mind-map should be self-explanatory. As will be the reasoning behind it.

Its ease of use, overall functionality, the libraries and integration with other ConceptDraw programs. Also - and this is important! Regardless of the version of OSX or MacOS I'm using, I've never had a compatibility problem. This speaks well of their Quality Assurance Department. This is a "Best of Breed" product that I know will be reliable and helpful over the years.

Inability to drill down into another level

Wojciech
Owner in Polen
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

I'm using ConceptDraw MindMap in many ways. It's easy to create visual structures - business & priv.

Kommentare: better communication, BIG picture of the business areas, time-saver

ConceptDraw MindMap has many useful options - what is great? Data exchange in ConceptDraw Office. It's easy to import/export data from other solutions and share business knowledge. ConceptDraw MindMap it's great to present relations in many topics to present BIG picture of central topic of document. What I like ? "Free hand" mode + internal drawing tool - excellent to create very complex diagrams with many contexts.

I hope that we will see more elements, to support tasks management - tags, group of tags, etc. I'm sure that this great solution will be even better soon :)

Sr. Manager, Support Systems & Technology in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive and quick learning curve

Kommentare: Mindmap is my primary brainstorming tool for any new project, and my colleagues are always impressed with it's functionality and ease of use. The fact that mind-maps can be exported as PDF's means that anyone can view them, even if they don't have the MindMap software themselves, which is a great asset.

I have been using various versions of MindMap for about 10 years now, and it's always my "go to" tool whenever I start brainstorming a new project. The visual nature of it makes it easy to do a brain-dump of all ideas, and group them into related tasks. I also like the ability to link to sub-pages, for example to show more detail for a given topic.

I had previously been using a much older version of the software (version 6), and I found it to be a little more intuitive than the current version 10, although this may be because version 10 has far more functionality. There is definitely a learning curve to go between the versions and I will admit that I'm still learning!

Krishna
VP CyberSecurity Engineering in Indien

Mindmap - just as a daily notes

Kommentare: MindMap is always part of my regular business - just as a daily note points...

• Just think of a point and keep it in • Very easy to use • Multi-page documents • Cross platform compatibility

• Syncing MindMap versions with macOS OS updates

Lee
Director in Kanada
Druck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent visual brainstorming tool!

Kommentare: Believe it or not, the first time I used Mindmap was from a trial-software CD(!) attached to a computer graphics magazine more then 10 years ago... It was surprisingly nimble and responsive, and I kind of fell in love with its simple but effective uses. For years it became my go-to for Brainstorming sessions, throignw everytihng on the screen and then Organizing the contents into a hierarchy, with quick drag and drop functionality to let you very speedily arrange a group of thoughts or ideas into a cohesive diagram. Have also used it for simple org charts and the like.

Simple, easy to use and cost effective.

It is kind of a one-trick pony, but it does that one trick very well! I'm using an older version of the software so the graphic "styles" available in my version are a little dated visually, but that's probably been improved / expanded upon in newer versions.

Sherri
Blogger in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Mixed Feelings about this MindMap Software

Kommentare: I feel like I need a degree in order to completely take advantage of all the features this software offers. I actually have the full Concept Draw suite of products but the MindMap is the only one that I use with any regularity. I like the program. Of the MindMap software programs I've used, I like it the most. But it's not the easiest program to figure out.

Lots of features for customizing MindMap; Ability to turn MindMaps into PDFs for sharing

Not easy to figure out. I'm not one to pick up a manual or watch a bunch of tutorials. I prefer programs that I can figure out as I go. This program offers a lot of features that I may never take advantage of because I prefer to feel my way through a software program rather than watch a bunch of videos or read a bunch of help files.

Krzysztof
Krzysztof
Deputy Director - Digital Channels Department in Polen
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

The Best MindMaping tool

Multiplatform software allow me to work on my Mac and also PC at work.

Could have much more mindmapping templates.

Kathy
Self Employed in USA

I use this to show project planning when I teach.

Kommentare: Great to use when I'm starting a project. An excellent way to get all of the unorganized thoughts out of my head, and into an organized fashion.

The ease of use with this software is amazing. The ability to convert to Word and/or PowerPoint with the click of a button is absolutely amazing.

I tend to get confused about the keyboard shortcut combinations. That is more abut me than the software.

Ilia
Medical doctor in Zypern

Very nice tool for Mind Mapping of your own ideas and brainstorming your team members

Excellent speed, simplicity. Options to save as pdf and transfer to power point. Nice interface. Usefull tool for organizing your thoughts

Expirienced some crashes on loading and some issues to figure out the way it works, othwerise very good and useful software.

Dontwant
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great MindMapping Program

Kommentare: I've used several MindMapping programs and this is one of the better ones. As with the rest, my main criticism lies in that it is somewhat more time consuming to use an electronic system, however, the benefit is that you are not bound by the dimensions of a piece of paper. Depending on the nature of your project, the better option between these two is readily apparent.

Robin
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great mind map tool

Kommentare: I am a management consultant working with small companies, and I use your product to teach them project planning methodology, and to show them how easy it is t make a rough plan in ConceptDraw MINDMAP and convert it to a project plan. They are always very impressed with the simplicity.

Trina
Trina
Research and development professional in Venezuela
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing mind map tool

Kommentare: We have implemented this tool of mandatory use in discussion of new projects and ideas

I confess I am not an expert in development of mind maps and this tool has helped me a lot because of its ease of use and features

So far we have no complaints about the software.