Dynatrace Bewertungen

von Dynatrace

4.5 / 5 26 Bewertungen
Dynatrace

Best Tool to explore the application environment with elegant dashboard

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.11.2018
SQA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Advantages:
we have a lot many advantages like we can save large amount of the time as this look over all the changes required and give us the insights in very less time.Gives us the perfect view of the application maps. we have a real confidence of the data being captured and reported.
Disadvantage:
low memory.
performance test integration is not possible
improvements required in dashboard

Vorteile: The best of this dynatrace is it has a customizable dashboard views which shows our application performance and code level insights. It has very big UI experience with large amount of the options to customize our dashboards as per project requirement.It shows the performance details of the various hosts services, applications in context from one environment to another. All big enterprise and medium level enterprise applications definitely prefer working with dynatrace as its best in over all performance monitoring tools.Another great feature of the dynatrace is rather than arranging the numerous reports manually as given by various other performance monitoring tools dynatrace has a special feature it learns entire application architecture automatically and uses AI(artificial intelligence) to correlate the data and provide you the insight saving your countless hours of the time

Nachteile: Dashboard UI can be much more better. As now now looking great but a more can be done.Facing few problems with performance test integration. come to memory is bit low this can also be improved and we are looking for the trial package in extending the days .

Best tool for performance monitoring, management and analytical view in real time business apps

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Irfan S.
application engineer

Vorteile: The most liked part of this software is its digital experience analytics. Which keeps hold of the business transactions and its profit loss in all domains like mobile apps and custom based apps.APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MANAGEMNT is another great feature i loved in this which holds and take care of the database monitoring,deep diving application monitoring, and enterprise application monitoring for checking the server health status, or exchange rates in sensex etc another amazing features includes CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE monitoring includes infrastructure monitoring checking the log analytics and network monitoring for any kind of the packet loss or any intermittent connection issues

Nachteile: There is not more least about this software but requires some of the UI enhancements need the UI Expierence help in navigating across various panels. Requires to remove unrelated or un used options from the settings

Best performance management tool which shows realistic full stack analysis, transaction reports

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Shaik A.
Associate Software Engineer
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best and loveable part of this application its been used in all the core business to track their growth and their performance. It has unified monitoring for business operations and development. Dynatrace Digital performance managament(DDPM) this system will autodiscover entire IT Ecosystem in minutes. Another advantage of the Dynatrace is we can get full insights into user expierence and business impact by which we can easily monitor and manage the application and cloud infrastructure as a result we can resolve application problems before our customers are impacted.Best performance management and analytical tools all the business prefer too.

Nachteile: There is nothing much least about this but still required some more additional features to development in the system and db calls ,GC and look up over scalability issues

Best APM Tool to digging any kind of issue

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Associate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can easily find out the performance bottleneck with the help of dynatrace purepath technology. Tool has multiple filter in order to obtained desired result and get quality data.

Vorteile: One of the best APM tool, I have ever used. We can create custom dashboard in dynatrace and can monitor each and every server side matrices. Dyntarce help us to monitor CPU Utilization, Network Utilization, syteam health, Memory Footprint, Sql quey, exception, errors etc. I was able to find out many bottlenecks during the load testing of web application and its UI is also user friendly if you are a beginner, you can easily understand its architecture with available videos on internet.

Nachteile: I didn’t dislike anything but only few compnies are using it due to its cost, so cost might be the issue.

Superb Production and Application Monitoring tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Garima S.
Software Engineer

Kommentare: Overall very good and only tool to give you final results sometimes.. I will certainly recommend to each and everyone. Application and production monitoring becomes less overhead with Dynatrace.

Vorteile: View Pure paths (transactions) from past so it is really the best tool to analyse the old production issues. Helps in displaying summary of what going on in application sever, for ex. DB hit ration. Helps identifying the bottlenecks in application efficiency.

Nachteile: Slow in initialisation. Takes time to display transactions. Need to improve more on error/exception handling information.

It makes me really sad to see such good products go downhill over the last few years.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Matthew L.
Sr. Systems Engineer - Availability
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to track availability/performance and find the root cause of both performance and availability issues.

Vorteile: We selected the Dynatrace APM product over ten years ago, and I have been using their synthetic product since 2008. I love the ability to find the root cause of a problem using these products. They are both really good tools that are wonderful for getting to the core of the issue.

Nachteile: I have used the original Dynatrace APM product and the Gomez Synthetic products for almost ten years. I absolutely cannot stand the way they change the menus around with the various releases. I used to be able to walk people through how to find things over the phone, but now it is almost impossible. These user design changes are not what a system administrator should be spending their time learning. I might as well select a new product that doesn't change so that I only have to learn one more additional system. We have also lost features over the years that we have used, and the reports and maintenance window configuration have an awful time with time zones, even though they have drop-downs for each report. This was once a very dependable product that has lost its way in trying to add new features and alter the user experience. Support has dropped off significantly as well. I used to be able to email or call support, now there is no option to email and when calling support they walk you through creating a case in their customer portal before even attempting to hear my question/problem. We also used to have weekly calls with our account manager to review problems and upcoming features. I have been transferred to a new account manager more times in the last few years than I have even spoken to them.

The best APM solution I've used

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Jorge B.
General Director
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With this software I can monitor all the applications end to end, and also mobile applications, making very easy to me find where to improve the software, create alerts on performance, and also because its flexibility I can create even business driven dashboards

Vorteile: You can monitor your appliction end to end checking every transaction in the system making easy to find problems, bottlenecks or code to improve easily.

Nachteile: Licensing mode. Usually due to GC restrictions you tend to use more jvms and as the software is licensed by jvm, the price rises a lot

Dynatrace for SAP ME/MII implementation

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Pradip R.
Principal Business Analysts
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SAP MII and ME performance monitoring is difficult. There is only tool wily was known to us. That was not efficient. Dynatrace gave us full visibility of the code issues which we rectified. Also, using this tool we sized the server to ensure the application is highest available.

Vorteile: Dynatrace gives a full visibility of the end user activity, network performance, system performance and code issue.

Nachteile: The flexibility it gives at appmon does not give the same on the web application of Dynatrace.

Very dynamic APM tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.2.2018
IT Architect Specialist (Platform Monitoring Expert)
Computer-Software

Vorteile: This is very vast APM tool and very helpful to do RCA on any issues. It has AI capabilities for alerting system.

Nachteile: This is very expensive APM tool and require lot of infrastructure resources for hyper-scale environment.

Dynatrace APM

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Gobinath G.
Software engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is a good APM tool in the market

Vorteile: Dynatrace APM captures end to end transaction and it pinpoint where the problem is.

Nachteile: Creating custom dashboard
Having all applications in one dashboard

Next-gen All purpose Monitoring tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.3.2015
System Architect
51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We replaced different low level monitoring tools and log analyzers with ruxit. It works almost out of the box and is able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience. This combination is a real game changer, tying up all those aspects is what gets you to the cause (and thus cure) very quickly. Since we introduced ruxit we don’t need multiple tools anymore to keep our internal applications in check!

Vorteile: - Integration of server, application and end-user experience in one tool
- Impressive insight into internally hosted 3rd party applications.
- Transparent error notification system that does not depend on manually configured thresholds.
- Good value for your money

Nachteile: We had our doubts about it being in the cloud (bandwidth usage, safety) and overhead produced. But the first test proved us wrong and unveiled the best performing agent technology we have seen so far.

A Great Application Performance Management (APM) Tool

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Chandrika N.
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's a good tool according to me.

Vorteile: It helps in monitoring an application and ensures that application is running as per the desired expectation.
In-depth application monitoring.
It also provide code level monitoring.

Nachteile: There is no cons as such, but initially the dashboard could be little confusing for you.

A poerful tool to monitor your digital ecosystem power by AI

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Technology Architect
Rechtsberatung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Dynatrace has been a good addition to our armor of APM tools that we use.
It was a an easy to install/deploy solution and we have been using it to monitor our services

Vorteile: near realtime tracing of your production data. Easy to create and shareable dashboards.

Nachteile: The pricing could fare a little better. The basic plan needs to start with a lower quote

Small startups, stay away from ruxit!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.6.2016
Or P.
CTO and Co-founder
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Small startups, stay away from ruxit, I signed up with them because their pre-sale service was amazing, they spent time with me and went over very impressive ui. But once I started paying, the level of service just went down. First, the very impressive dashboard, just doesn’t provide any actionable data, yeah, it looks nice, but once you start digging, you see its just that, a good looking dashboard . The monitoring needs serious calibration it sends tons of true and false alarms. After few day I just turned off all the notifications. whenever I tried to dig dipper, and god I tried, I kept finding out that: There are tons of mistakes in the reports, whenever I reported thing like that they claimed its a bug and “They will get back to me” but never did.
Their technical support is not very skilled, when we had down time I asked them to assist and show me how ruxit can point me to where the problem is. they sent me a screen shot of the cloudflare failure screen (cloudflare couldn’t reach my servers because they were all down) and said ‘maybe it’s cloudflare’. I was shocked, I’m paying for the most expensive solution out there, and I’m getting insights at a level that my 3 years old nephew could have provided.
Not only that, when I wanted to cancel my subscription, because I was just investing time in it and got no value, they said I’m contracted with them (even though I specifically said I’m not willing to commit to a whole year). So now, on top of the hours I spent learning ruxit, and the fact that I need to research a new solution, I need to spend more time just so I stop paying them.
I have much more to say, but I really spent way too much time on ruxit already.

Vorteile: The dashboard looks nice

Nachteile: Everything else I wrote in my review.

Difficult to learn

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Chinmay P.

Kommentare: I used dynatrace for web analytics project and web optimisation, It takes time to learn and get to use this tool efficiently, but once you do, it has amazing feature, varied reporting functions, deep diving capability into analysis

Amazing tool for application monitoring

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 16.4.2015
Travis L.
Einzelhandel
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We needed visibility into real user application monitoring, which was every expensive with New Relic.
Ruxit provides more proactive approach to our decision making. The unique ability to combine metrics with the underlying cause of the issue is a real value add. We were pleasantly surprised with the level of detailed information available without having to make any configurations. All the real user performance metrics are simple to understand and easy to find on their highly interactive dashboards. Their analytics dashboard offers precise information with great infographics. We were able to make several changes to our application using the information provided by ruxit and this had a great impact on improving the real user performance for our applications!

Vorteile: Simple to configure
Easy to access dashboard
Affordable pricing

Need to check what is happening? Try it!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.1.2018
Arquiteto de infraestrutura

Kommentare: Helped us to find what was happening in some applications. With reports and giving exactly locations of the problems. Near perfect help.

Vorteile: Discover what is happening in your environment and quickly find how to fix sometimes too.
Help in lots of technologies of your applications;
Map your application just using the plugins. Your always learn new stuff, things you never noticed that could lead you to a problem;
It's a nightmare to poor developers or technicians... It WILL find what's happening.

Nachteile: Not so easy to learn and the cloud option don't show the price in the website. You need to contact a reseller.

How Ruxit made my life easier

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 20.1.2015
Mark K.
Director IT
201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We were using NewRelic, but we never got the full picture of our production environment. Their pricing model was an issue too and we were unable to put all our servers on their tool due to the high cost. So we were limited in what we could do. Their dashboard is also almost non-existent. It would require us to build our own which we did not want to. Installation complexity and maintenance was an issue. Ruxit claimed to be super simple and we thought let’s try it. Honestly we were amazed by how simple it really it is. The other motivation was the design of the product itself. Everybody can show charts and metrics but ruxit’s infographics are amazing. The dashboarding is simply best in class.

I have use dynatrace about 4 month. Analyze errors in visits and purepath in case of any incident.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Arsen A.
DevOps

Kommentare: Debugging and find bottle necks

Vorteile: Customizable dashboards are very useful. It isn't complicate to find user actions and measure system resource.

Nachteile: Time shift feature missed then working remotely. Unable to analyze visits within less 15 minutes time range

It's a very good App

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Tim L.
Sr. Consultant
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Dynatrace Ruxit is a very good APP to perform monitoring, Management and analytical view in real time.

Nachteile: The price of this application is high. It has room to improve the GUI interface and provide more features as well.

Easy to use, all in one solution

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.4.2015
Malte B.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Ruxit shows the status of our infrastructure in one great dashboard. The personalization features add a lot of value for us and the quick update process makes working with ruxit really easy.

Vorteile: Easy update process means less operational overhead

High Performance on Software

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 22.5.2015
Thiago L.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Ruxit offers more then monitoring.
For us, ruxit gives a objective vision and intelligence for IT operations that needs high performance.
Is fantastic see quickly the impact of bad performance to my customers and fix this in a fast time!

Monitoring solution

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Jason Y.
sr engr
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use dynatrace as a monitoring solution for all our apps and hosts. This provides visibility into issues and alerts.

Vorteile: It provides good insight while troubleshooting issues and helps pinpoints the issues.

Nachteile: It doesnt monitor a lot of network infrastructure.

Allows easy monitoring

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Software Developer
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Saves time as it is easy to see data instantly.

Nachteile: Interface needs some improvement to make it easier to navigate.

Bewertet am 14.8.2015