Über Invoice2go

Erstelle professionelle Rechnungen, Schätzungen, Packlisten, Gutschriften, Bestellungen und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Invoice2go

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

Sometimes there is difficulty logging in, it doesn't happen often but when it does it can be a bit frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Invoice2go

4,0

Invoice2go hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 237 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Invoice2go bereits verwendet?

Jason
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Invoicing and Accounting App Unfortunately Overpriced

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sales Director / Logistics Coordinatior in Kanada
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Kommentare: I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices. Very simple to make your own template for your company. Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay. Easy to create customer and item database

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Daryl
Owner in Australien
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

The best for what I needed to with it

Kommentare: invoicing on the go When asked by customers about prices it was all there

everything did not need a degree to use the features

There is nothing I did not like about this software

Cédric
Owner in Kanada

No evolution

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

Antwort von Invoice2go

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers. Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched. All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.

Elaine
Therapy trainer in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good invoice App

Kommentare: I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

Antwort von Invoice2go

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at support@invoice2go.com. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

George
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn use to use

I like the ease of use once you have set up your account and all your items or services you plan to offer. I love the app on the iOS platform makes it very useful on the go.

They are no cons I can think of right now.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Working good but pricy…

Kommentare: I’ve used Invoice2Go for 3 different businesses during several years. I was quite satisfied with the service but I decided to stop working with them because I found a less expensive solution. Plus, you’re tied to them… if you want to go somewhere else, there is no way to backup your data and transfer them, you have to start again from scratch!

Easy management and use, the mobile app.

The price was a big problem, and the service coverage as well, for that given price…

Private Investigator in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Take it to go!

Invoice2go is incredibly simple and easy to use. I didn't even need to read the "instructions". The start up screen you'll get after signing in looks a bit different than the usual but I find it to be more convenient because it shows what I'm getting on to check anyway.I'm picky about how my invoices look and are structured. I'm glad to report that I like these and if I need to adjust something it's no problem.

The cheaper plan is a great value but isn't going to cut it for everyone, it just doesn't have the tools needed to get the job done. It's not a stand alone product or all in one small bs accounting.No problem, just upgrade, right? Well you can but it's not a good financial move, value for money isn't there with the upgraded plans. In my opinion..

Karole
Managing Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invoice2Go - the Next Best Platform?

Kommentare: It was good while it lasted. I watched the platform started to implement sensible upgrades which showed growth. It is my first love but I had to move on since my company was growing in leaps and bounds and I had trouble keeping up using Invoice2Go platform.

I loved the simplicity of preparing Invoices and Estimates. I had trouble growing my business because the platform seemed starter service rather than management capable. There is plenty plenty room for growth.

I hated the Payment platform used which is Stripe. Funds takes a minimum of 4 days to hit account. This was discussed on several occasions and they assured it took between 24-48 hours after deduction from client's banking platform. That was not so. I tracked the process several times and the least it has ever taken is three days. It made Cash Flow impossible resulting in insufficient funds bank charges. There are platforms paying in 24 hours maximum and instantly without a fee.

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invoice2go good but has opportunities to be better

Kommentare: Invoices2go is a very easy invoice system with limited features. It is a solid invoice system but not many bells and whistles. Easy to send to customers. Quotes can also be approved online from customers or office staff can approve to move it forward.

The software is very intuitive and does not need much training to know how to use and access the data, send invoices or create quotes. Easy to post payments without going into each invoice.

The reporting options are very limited and it would be beneficial to be able to have more options to customize reports. It is frustrating that there is no way to make notes related to communications with customers. Another option would be to actually see the actual emails sent from the system. There is only the "sent" notation but you can't actually see the emails or dates sent from the system. There was a feature to set appointments from within the software that was a great feature but then went away with an upgrade. It has come back but there was notification of the changes so workarounds had to be implemented outside of the software.

Jared
Graphic Designer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Just another invoicing app

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

Antwort von Invoice2go

Hello Jared, Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Jerry
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bare bones invoice software that works

Kommentare: Decent software

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

Antwort von Invoice2go

Hi Jerry, Thank you for this 5-star review of our software. We hope you are enjoying the recent changes and new features we have released over the past few months since your review. Our product and design team are working very hard to add more features continuously, and there are many more great things to come. Happy invoicing!

Brian
Owner / President in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't

Kommentare: The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue:
' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found a missing invoice ...not even one.
' This program has been a MAJOR source of STRESS for me and has cost me a ton of money; not to mention credibility with my customers.
' I have also discovered that old invoices are very difficult to collect from customers.
'For those of you who give it a good rating 'check back in your invoice database. Follow the sequence and see if they are all there. Odds are, you are missing invoices as well 'you may just not realize it.
' Why did I stick it out for so long? ...my database is extensive, I was established and I never stopped coping and hoping that they would fix this glitchy program.
' This morning I discovered two that more invoices (that I made up yesterday and emailed out), are missing; that was the last straw.
' I am switching to QuickBooks and I hope never to look back. I don't care how much it costs; if it works - it's a bargain!

Peggy
Sign Language Interpreter in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Great for small businesses!

Kommentare: My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use , but they look good as well.

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

Antwort von Invoice2go

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

Rochelle
Rochelle
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Terrible reporting functionality. Easy invoice, but if you hope to grow go with another platform.

Kommentare: They will take your money all day with the subscription cost and fees but then offer no help when needed.

Anything I liked about this product has been lost in the fact I cannot export my needed yearly sales reports.

I cannot get my sales reports or a list of my clients. I've been in touch with their customer service for two months now and still don't have this resolved. I don't have time for this.

Antwort von Invoice2go

Hi Rochelle, we are sorry for any confusion and extra time. I can see we were able to assist you to get the reports you needed and share your feedback with our product team to make it easier to download the reports in the future. Thank you for your support and patience!

Sasha
Veterinarian in Jamaika
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Great for Solopreneurs

I've been using Invoice2Go for a few years and it is perfect for my small business. I like the fact that it has a mobile app so I can send invoices right from my phone. Very user-friendly - easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

There are times when the mobile account signs out itself and I am not able to sign back in right away. Usually when I reboot the app it starts to work. Also, I renewed my subscription recently and one of the features (sending payment receipts - which came in very handy) has disappeared and is now only available on the next, more expensive subscription.

mike
Owner operator in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Buyer beware

Kommentare: Horrible
I bought it owned it then the updates & renewable every year for something that you own
Stupid updates for more money that was not wanted

This is not the first time they have dropped the ball I'm six days in the new problem & waiting for them to tell me I'm so sorry but you win need to reinter the Imfo that you don't have Lol

No support In the past you could call with a problem Now you can chat with no results for a week

Anais
Route Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for starters

Kommentare: I have used this software for about 5 years. Even though they continue to improve the system they still like a lot in the customer service department. Only buy it if you are able to self navigate then it’s okay, otherwise stay away.

That it is a okay software for cheap price. Once you grow you will need better software.

I do t like when invoices or other information goes missing and customer service is not helpful in trying to recover it.

Christina
Office Manager in USA

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

Kommentare: After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.

shasha
Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty Good, could be improved a bit.

Kommentare: Overall, it gets the job done and that's what really matters. No real complaints from me.

It is very easy to use, allows customers to pay directly from the email link. Hassle free. It does an amazing job of keeping my payment records in order. I like the separated sections for paid & unpaid invoices as well as the various search options.

I wish I were able to create my own template for how I want my invoices to look. They have pretty good options but the flexibility to move things around and freely edit would be nice. I also can't seem to delete/replace my original logo. It's been updated but I can't figure out how to do it.

Heidi
Event Manager in Australien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Time Saving Program!!

Kommentare: Excellent- I love Invoice2go

It’s sooo easy to use, being a single mum, a cater and running a business leave little time for paperwork. It’s simply user friendly and easy on the eyes. It makes it fun to do my invoices and estimates.

Want more for my money. I’m a single parent and I really struggle through out certain times of the year when it’s time to renew and the no option to pay by the month is not suitable for people in my situation. I wish your loyal customers who stay on could have all the options applied. Kinda like a rewards incentive to keep your customers renewing

Anthony
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Mobility of invoicing

Kommentare: Very positive and it helps keep me organized , I’ve been using this system for well over 10 years.

The ability to generate and send invoice over text, or email . The new project folder is also very helpful in keeping various invoices from the same project in one place.

Accepting Apple Pay online and via text would be exceptional.

ken

construction company

Kommentare: Loses invoices, they vanish, and cannot be retrieved. I have noticed that I have lost invoices and they are completely gone, I called customer report if I can find the invoice number they can retrieve it?? Does me no good if it comes up missing and I don't see it gone. I don't understand why they can't find the Glitch in the software and guarantee me that it won't happen again. I am currently looking to find a better invoice software.

quick invoicing

loses invoices, cannot make progress bills off a single invoice, such as draws on a project.

Tony
Director in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great

Kommentare: Good

Fast and efficient. Tracking. Overall the software is good few things where when you turn on the payments it turns them on from all the rest of them which is not too good we gotta figure that one out sides that everything else seems pretty good integration isn’t bad

No direct phone calls with people. Always leave a message

Debbie
Office manager/owner in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have used this product for 10 years was excellent till going on internet and icloud

Kommentare: For 9 years it was excellent, not now!!

It was easy to navigate and use. I loved the templates. .It was reliable and I was able to create many subfolders for one year.

Since going onto internet and icloud and getting away from the computer desktop, it has become a nightmare. I lose invoices and have to recreate them which takes a lot of extra time!!!!

Karen
Office Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You will not be disappointed

Kommentare: I really like it because it has freed up a lot of time, I would have been spending trying to get data out of a software program that was too hard to operate or understand.

The software is extremely easy to use and it never has any problems like other software I have used.

There is nothing difficult to use about it.