Invoice2go Erfahrungen

Über Invoice2go

Erstelle professionelle Rechnungen, Schätzungen, Packlisten, Gutschriften, Bestellungen und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Invoice2go

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

Sometimes there is difficulty logging in, it doesn't happen often but when it does it can be a bit frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Invoice2go

4,0

Invoice2go hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 204 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Invoice2go bereits verwendet?

Sales Director / Logistics Coordinatior in Kanada
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Kommentare: I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices. Very simple to make your own template for your company. Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay. Easy to create customer and item database

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Lawrence
Owner in Südafrika
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invoice2Go is the way to GO!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Always has been a great product, great company.

Easy to use, lots of great features to help manage my business. Phone and Laptop integrated.

Its a little bit difficult to speak to an advisor instantly.

Tanja
Owner/operator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not a software company. A bank that will take all of your money!

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Thumbs down.

Software is ok. However banking wise they will rob you blind. Besides buying the software which is just ok, they have now decided to gouge us in the pocket book due to card processing and ACH transfer to your own business bank accounts.

Way too expensive once you include bank fees.

Dale
Retail sales in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed your told stuff on the phone that does not happen… it’s all about billing high

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Disappointed

Felt it was easy to use, and easy to teach others to enter clients an make an invoice

$&more

Jim
Glas, Keramik & Beton, Selbstständig

Professional

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This program makes me appear to look very professional because I can put my company’s logo at the top of my quotations, invoices and receipts.

I started with this product in 2015. I never liked that the basic service didn’t include live phone tech support. I recently upgrade just for that feature. I’m glad that I did because the problem I just had had nothing to do with them, rather with Googles interface with my phone. Invoice2 go solved it anyway

Jason
Owner in Kanada
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Invoicing and Accounting App Unfortunately Overpriced

Kommentare: This would've become my default invoicing app if it weren't so overpriced and connected with Square. They now force users to sign-up for their own custom online payment gateway.

Can quickly create branded invoices and send to clients from phone or web. Can accept payments through online payment gateways. Good sales and expense project tracking

Plans are too expensive. $4.99/mo allows 2 invoices/mo; $8.49/mo allows 5 invoices; $40 allows unlimited invoices.

Anthony
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Mobility of invoicing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive and it helps keep me organized , I’ve been using this system for well over 10 years.

The ability to generate and send invoice over text, or email . The new project folder is also very helpful in keeping various invoices from the same project in one place.

Accepting Apple Pay online and via text would be exceptional.

Rod
Owner in Australien

Great product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic. I love it. Wouldn’t know what to do without it. I shouldn’t be saying that you’ll put the price up on me next year 😆

Professional look of the inv and also it’s ability to give me a total for invoices that haven’t been paid and when overdue.

The fact it no longer is able to notify you when an invoice has been opened is a real downside from previously being able to.

coach in Bulgarien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Good until they started to introduce their new features

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to create and send invoices, it used to match invoices to client transactions.

I'm experiencing a lot of issues with the product. Unable to turn on their banking feature which makes it hard for customers to do ACH transactions. I get bugs and no actual support. I don't like that I won't have the option to use stripe in the future.

Laykin
Laykin
Sole Proprietor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Invoice2 go is a must have tool for small businesses!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall invoice2go has been great for my small cleaning business.

Invoice2go makes it quick and easy to create invoices on the go.

Invoice2go isn't a complete accounting software it is just the basics.

Elaine
Therapy trainer in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good invoice App

Kommentare: I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

letztes Jahr

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at support@invoice2go.com. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Scott
Construction supervisor / project manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

10 stars if I could! THIS COMPANY CARES!! A decade of loyal partnership says it all!

Kommentare: Over the past decade, we have remained loyal to Invoice2go. We love their small business feel and their ability to meet the needs of our company promptly and efficiently every time! They cater to all businesses big and small and are consistently actively engaged in improving, and attaining viable solutions to meet the growing needs of their clientele. THIS COMPANY CARES. (And THAT alone— is huge!)

Easy to use. Customer support is amazing! The product is professional and reliable. Affordable. And you really know that they care about your success. After all, that’s the best way to achieving their own success (which they’ve certainly accomplished!)

Bug fix needed. I don’t like that I can’t call support anymore but they’ve made up for that with prompt, efficient communications amongst their team via whichever network they use to communicate with one another in order to operate as a singular unit to provide effective and outstanding customer support!!

Herman
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

Invoice2go is great!

Kommentare: I’ve used it over the years as they keep improving it. I usually like the improvements.

I like the way it helps me track my income and expence’s. I like that it helps me invoice my customers. It makes me look very professional. Customizable invoice layout is pretty easy.

The price is steep. I think Intuit’s similar product is $300. Some times when I convert an estimate to invoice it brings up another invoice. The sales tax has to be added each time even though I have saved items I repeatedly enter.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Herman! Customizable and professional-looking invoices are a huge part of what we do, so we are glad you find our features intuitive to use. We offer a variety of plans starting at 5.99 per month. Please check them out on our website. Thanks again for leaving us this review!

Alan
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invoice2go Customer Review

Kommentare: Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved.

letztes Jahr

Hey Alan! We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Congratulations to your wife on opening up a new business, RepBizz! We are excited to help support you both on your journey with your businesses, and should you need anything, we are more than happy to help. Happy invoicing!

Keith
manager in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

user

Kommentare: keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

Product easy to use when on the road

Tough to update and make changes to clients creates multiple entries not templates to work off of Arrangement of past invoices seems odd Would like to have more options store important or unpaid items in a separate account. Would like to have multiple account options for additional businesses

letztes Jahr

Hey Keith. Thank you for leaving us this review. We appreciate the feedback and have brought your suggestions up to our product team. We would love to hear from you to gather more detail about your business needs. Please send us an email to support@invocie2go.com at your earliest convenience.

Sarah
Owner in Oman
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses - Saves your time and is worth the money

Kommentare: As an owner and main photographer of a photography business, I am so busy all the time with tasks and managing inquiries. The app helps me quickly send quotations, invoices, track payments and expenses all while I'm out of the office.

The software is customizable so you don't see it's coming from an app. It raises your professional aesthetic and saves an incredible amount of time. I can be out and about as a photographer, get an inquiry, make an estimate within a few months and send it to a client from my phone. The client can approve the quotation, it moves to an invoice, and the whole process is amazing. The customer service has also been great anytime I've had a small issue.

I do wish there were easier options to use multiple currencies, but it's not impossible. Unfortunately the easy payment methods are not applicable in Oman where we usually operate from, but if Paypal gets approved someday for Omani currency this won't be an issue. I also wish it was a little more affordable, or there were benefits for being a longer-term customer.

Barbara
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Invoice2go makes billing so easy!

Kommentare: I've used Invoice2go for my last 2 businesses! I don't have an accountants mind, so the fact that this software is so easy to set up and use has been great! It looks bad (and is bad for the bottom line) for a business to let bookkeeping matters lag and this software makes it easy for someone whose strengths don't lie in numbers/accounting to easily keep an accurate view of your business financials. The ease of use makes invoicing so much less time-consuming and allows me to spend that time improving my business!

After you've taken the time to enter products/prices/tax rates and client databases almost everything from that point forward is just a menu selection. Calculation is done for you! Reports are done for you. You have an overview of sales by client, date range, past-due invoices and due dates. You also have year-to-date totals and variable time ranges of your choosing to help get a better feel for the direction sales are going and a comparison of past years! It also gives a easy picture of which clients are past due and by how long so action can be taken sooner rather than later! And it allows easy preparation for tax time!

There are many layouts available based on your business needs and many customization options, however I think that the graphics and 'feel' of the invoices could use some improvement! The functionality, which is the most important however, is great!

Seth
Owner of Apex Window Fashions in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Go for INVOICE2GO!

I’ve used it and I’m using it for the past six years and haven’t wanted to switch or find anything else to use because it’s so nice as I described – they even listen to you when you call and give ideas they actually make changes that you suggest to make their product better for you; and eventually for others to benefit from your ideas, as well.

There are some things you’ll probably want to change about the product depending on your specific business accounting needs. They do listen to you. And it’s not a perfect program, but you can make changes and suggestions and if enough people suggest the same thing or if it’s a really good idea and would ever thought of it that implement it right away!

Karole
Managing Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invoice2Go - the Next Best Platform?

Kommentare: It was good while it lasted. I watched the platform started to implement sensible upgrades which showed growth. It is my first love but I had to move on since my company was growing in leaps and bounds and I had trouble keeping up using Invoice2Go platform.

I loved the simplicity of preparing Invoices and Estimates. I had trouble growing my business because the platform seemed starter service rather than management capable. There is plenty plenty room for growth.

I hated the Payment platform used which is Stripe. Funds takes a minimum of 4 days to hit account. This was discussed on several occasions and they assured it took between 24-48 hours after deduction from client's banking platform. That was not so. I tracked the process several times and the least it has ever taken is three days. It made Cash Flow impossible resulting in insufficient funds bank charges. There are platforms paying in 24 hours maximum and instantly without a fee.

George
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn use to use

I like the ease of use once you have set up your account and all your items or services you plan to offer. I love the app on the iOS platform makes it very useful on the go.

They are no cons I can think of right now.

Jeri
Owner Blacksmith Accountant Janitor Mailman in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bocephus

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

President in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invoice2go

Kommentare: It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

Plumber in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great simple to use invoicing software

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found. Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!. I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

Antwort von Invoice2go

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Peggy
Sign Language Interpreter in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Great for small businesses!

Kommentare: My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use , but they look good as well.

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

letztes Jahr

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

mykhaylo
Operations Manager in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fix the bug with phone number on invoices and estimates

Kommentare: Its good, customer support is there. Wish the bugs would get fixed faster

Quick, simple and relatively easy to use

There are a few bugs and very big requirements for fast internet