Über Invoice2go

Erstelle professionelle Rechnungen, Schätzungen, Packlisten, Gutschriften, Bestellungen und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Invoice2go

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Invoice2go bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

David M.
David M.
Sales Director / Logistics Coordinatior in Kanada
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

Kommentare: I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices. Very simple to make your own template for your company. Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay. Easy to create customer and item database

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Elaine L.
Therapy trainer in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good invoice App

Kommentare: I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at support@invoice2go.com. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Scott C.
Construction supervisor / project manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

10 stars if I could! THIS COMPANY CARES!! A decade of loyal partnership says it all!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Over the past decade, we have remained loyal to Invoice2go. We love their small business feel and their ability to meet the needs of our company promptly and efficiently every time! They cater to all businesses big and small and are consistently actively engaged in improving, and attaining viable solutions to meet the growing needs of their clientele. THIS COMPANY CARES. (And THAT alone— is huge!)

Easy to use. Customer support is amazing! The product is professional and reliable. Affordable. And you really know that they care about your success. After all, that’s the best way to achieving their own success (which they’ve certainly accomplished!)

Bug fix needed. I don’t like that I can’t call support anymore but they’ve made up for that with prompt, efficient communications amongst their team via whichever network they use to communicate with one another in order to operate as a singular unit to provide effective and outstanding customer support!!

Cédric B.
Owner in Kanada

No evolution

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers. Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched. All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.

Sarah H.
Owner in Oman
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses - Saves your time and is worth the money

Kommentare: As an owner and main photographer of a photography business, I am so busy all the time with tasks and managing inquiries. The app helps me quickly send quotations, invoices, track payments and expenses all while I'm out of the office.

The software is customizable so you don't see it's coming from an app. It raises your professional aesthetic and saves an incredible amount of time. I can be out and about as a photographer, get an inquiry, make an estimate within a few months and send it to a client from my phone. The client can approve the quotation, it moves to an invoice, and the whole process is amazing. The customer service has also been great anytime I've had a small issue.

I do wish there were easier options to use multiple currencies, but it's not impossible. Unfortunately the easy payment methods are not applicable in Oman where we usually operate from, but if Paypal gets approved someday for Omani currency this won't be an issue. I also wish it was a little more affordable, or there were benefits for being a longer-term customer.

Caroline D.

Invoice2go, The Go To Invoicing Software

Kommentare: I love the program

Upgrades and ease of operation for invoicing

Some pricing, and limits prevent productivity

Jerry W.
President in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bare bones invoice software that works

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Decent software

Very easy to use and pricing made it very affordable

Not many options for a growing company that needs more features

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Jerry, Thank you for this 5-star review of our software. We hope you are enjoying the recent changes and new features we have released over the past few months since your review. Our product and design team are working very hard to add more features continuously, and there are many more great things to come. Happy invoicing!

Douglas M.
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Great for quick invoicing for single users.

Kommentare: Unresponsive when ask them to customize settings or add critical creatures.

Great for quick invoicing for single users.

Cannot retrieve deleted invoices for audit purposes.

Sasha H.
Veterinarian in Jamaika
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Great for Solopreneurs

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I've been using Invoice2Go for a few years and it is perfect for my small business. I like the fact that it has a mobile app so I can send invoices right from my phone. Very user-friendly - easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

There are times when the mobile account signs out itself and I am not able to sign back in right away. Usually when I reboot the app it starts to work. Also, I renewed my subscription recently and one of the features (sending payment receipts - which came in very handy) has disappeared and is now only available on the next, more expensive subscription.

Misty V.
Misty V.
System admin in USA

Invoice2 go

The style and layout of the whole system is extremely nice. It converts from mobile app to desktop. It allows real time updates of the data. Also restricting users access.

The cost of this software and the poor communication of the staff. We are really busy as everyone and when the software renewed it had jumped in price. It is a nice software. But they are reaching too far in price. So I did not renew. And they locked all past data no access unless you renew. That's fine I keep copies. But leaves a bad taste for this company. Now using a free app which works for everything we need with out own custom db. But for others there are more reasonable companies that does not homd your data hostage.

Herman B.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

Invoice2go is great!

Kommentare: I’ve used it over the years as they keep improving it. I usually like the improvements.

I like the way it helps me track my income and expence’s. I like that it helps me invoice my customers. It makes me look very professional. Customizable invoice layout is pretty easy.

The price is steep. I think Intuit’s similar product is $300. Some times when I convert an estimate to invoice it brings up another invoice. The sales tax has to be added each time even though I have saved items I repeatedly enter.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you, Herman! Customizable and professional-looking invoices are a huge part of what we do, so we are glad you find our features intuitive to use. We offer a variety of plans starting at 5.99 per month. Please check them out on our website. Thanks again for leaving us this review!

Alan B.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invoice2go Customer Review

Kommentare: Great! We have referred many new customers based on our experiences and will continue to do so. My wife just started a new business called RepBizz and she bought a subscription

Very easy to set up and use. We like being able to do everything using our mobile devices in addition to our desktop computers

Had a few issues with credit card processing and delays getting our funds into our bank account. This service was from an outside vendor and we did get it resolved.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Alan! We are so grateful for your review and recommendation! Congratulations to your wife on opening up a new business, RepBizz! We are excited to help support you both on your journey with your businesses, and should you need anything, we are more than happy to help. Happy invoicing!

Keith P.
manager in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

user

Kommentare: keeps track of all ongoing business transactions

Product easy to use when on the road

Tough to update and make changes to clients creates multiple entries not templates to work off of Arrangement of past invoices seems odd Would like to have more options store important or unpaid items in a separate account. Would like to have multiple account options for additional businesses

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Keith. Thank you for leaving us this review. We appreciate the feedback and have brought your suggestions up to our product team. We would love to hear from you to gather more detail about your business needs. Please send us an email to support@invocie2go.com at your earliest convenience.

Seth B.
Owner of Apex Window Fashions in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Go for INVOICE2GO!

5 letzten Monat Neu

I’ve used it and I’m using it for the past six years and haven’t wanted to switch or find anything else to use because it’s so nice as I described – they even listen to you when you call and give ideas they actually make changes that you suggest to make their product better for you; and eventually for others to benefit from your ideas, as well.

There are some things you’ll probably want to change about the product depending on your specific business accounting needs. They do listen to you. And it’s not a perfect program, but you can make changes and suggestions and if enough people suggest the same thing or if it’s a really good idea and would ever thought of it that implement it right away!

David T.
President in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Invoice2go

Kommentare: It’s been great. Gives us a great tool to put together invoices and estimates on the fly using phone tablet or laptop.

Ease of use. Available on iOS and Android.

Direct integration with google calendar to input name and address on document. Little heavy on pushing their payment processing and other features.

David L.
Plumber in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great simple to use invoicing software

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found. Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!. I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

vor 11 Monaten

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Peggy H.
Sign Language Interpreter in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Great for small businesses!

Kommentare: My business is on the road always. I do not have an office or a staff. I love to finish a job for a customer and input a few pieces of info and my invoice is ready to send. I can see when they opened it, and I can mark it paid . There are many features that I don’t need for my business , but they are available ; purchase orders, expense tracking , time tracking etc.

I love being able to manage invoices so easily. A few entries for each invoice , then click to send and done! There are many features that I do not use , but they look good as well.

It booted me out snd when I signed back in, I ended up with 2 accounts. The customer service chat helped me figure out what happened and it was easily fixed .

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Peggy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! Quick and easy invoicing, especially for a business on the go, is what we strive to provide for small businesses such as your own. We are overjoyed to hear this, so thank you for sharing!

Mykhaylo R.
Operations Manager in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fix the bug with phone number on invoices and estimates

Kommentare: Its good, customer support is there. Wish the bugs would get fixed faster

Quick, simple and relatively easy to use

There are a few bugs and very big requirements for fast internet

Brian H.
Owner / President of Hill & Sons Ltd. in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

Kommentare: I have been using Invoice2go for about two years now.
This is my story:
Invoices have disappeared from their database on a regular basis over the two years.
Fortunately, because I BCC all my invoices, I had backup copies in my email.
My invoices that I emailed out did not reach my clients. Invoice2go figured they'd been delivered to their junk mail. Some of our commercial clients keep us waiting up to ninety days before paying, and so we waited. When we finally determined that they hadn't ever received the invoices, it was sometimes six months or more before we got paid. Invoice2go recommended that before sending an invoice, that I contact my customers and get them to change their email setup to accept our emails.
When Google Chrome updated, Invoice2go didn't; they were incompatible and it would not work properly. I switched to Firefox but continued to have issues. All of my settings, the email message ...all were dropped when I switched over. As a result, and unbeknownst to me, I was no longer BCC'ing my invoices to our company email. During that interval the database dropped another fourteen invoices and I did not have my email backup to rely on. It took a week in the office with my employees, going through the database, time sheets, and work orders to restore those invoices. The problem was further exacerbated by the fact that I didn't know who the invoices were for, if the jobs had been completed or if the invoices had even been mailed out. I lost all the material lists and the pricing. I also discovered that a lot of customers don't call to complain that we didn't send them an invoice.
I cannot use the scroll wheel on my mouse. I even went out a replaced the mouse. I can scroll only with the arrows on the keyboard.
When I create a new invoice, I would say that once every five or six invoices it screws up the sequence. If you miss it, it looks like a missing invoice. In my case I had emailed backups to prove that there had indeed been an invoice, but it can confuse the issue.
The spell checker will point out spelling mistakes, provide the proper spelling but when corrected the word immediately reverts to the incorrect spelling.

Glyn H.
Self employed, building and construction/ maintenance in Australien
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

Quote can be concerted to invoices something simple but time Saving

Kommentare: Very satisfied with all aspects apart from the one above

Plenty of quick and effective support for any issues I have had recently

Not enough client numbers for invoices on basic program

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Glyn! Thank you so much for the continued support over the past 2 years. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and are so glad that our software can save you some time in your workflow. Your feedback regarding the client list for some of our plans has been relayed to our product team. We love hearing from our customers, so if you have any further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to support@invoice2go.com. Thanks again!

Laith R.
Business Owner in Australien
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

All OK until the latest update.

Kommentare: Overall it has been fine. The couple of fix ups would make it perfect once again. Also, my mate is getting the Unlimited plan for the price of the basic plan because he had an question once and then was upgraded for no reason.

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

It is annoying that 'categories' cant be purged from within the "add an expense" area. I did question this a few years ago but nothing was done. Up until the latest software update everything was operating flawlessly on my PC. Now there are issues which support is unable to help with.

Rohan H.
Musician/Producer in Australien
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great App

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Love the software guys!
Great job..

Ease of use. Customer service. Great software and return customer support

Price a little high unless you hold out for a deal.

vor 11 Monaten

Hey Rohan! Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Invoice2go has been so great. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, if you have any further comments, please contact our support team. Thanks again!

Malcolm S.
Malcolm S.
Problem solving | Solution design | IT Support in Australien

The best fit for my business

Kommentare: I don't have to change how I work and learn a larger accounting/invoicing package. I also can accept credit card and other payments without hassle.

Simplicity of use and works for my business without the overhead of a full accounting package. Syncing that works flawlessly now, they have clearly learnt from the past.

With the older version, syncing was often a problem and when they revamped the software they simplified a little too much, taking away some much loved features and a delay in getting data back to people. They seem to be improving with their customer service though.

Scott F.
Owner/Operator in USA

Works well enough, but it is quite expensive for what it does and it has a lot of little quirks.

Kommentare: Fast and easy invoicing, integrated payments by PayPal and Stripe.

Invoice2Go has a lot of beautiful invoice templates, and a good amount of ways to customize those templates to your liking to great something to be proud of. Adding custom fields is pretty easy too, and accepting payments by way of Stripe and PayPal is a plus.

They only offer a few payment gateways out of the thousands available, and other than those few gateways, no other integrations are available. I would love to see integration with a cloud storage service to export data and PDF invoices too, and even better would be integration with CRM apps to instantly port those items to as well. As it stands I have to use multiple systems for one task. There are also a lot of quirks when it comes to where things land on invoices - for example no matter how short your invoice is, any customer terms or notes always appear on the following page, even if there is ample room on the first. Just lots of things like that. It's also very pricey for NOT connecting into a CMS or CRM.

Christina M.
Office Manager in USA

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

Kommentare: After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.