Über asyst:Financials

Full-featured accounting system with individual applications that can be mixed and matched with the look and feel of Microsoft Office.

Erfahre mehr über asyst:Financials

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie asyst:Financials bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Patsy S.
Financial Director in

City of Stanton Texas

Kommentare: I would recommend USTI Asyst to any City that is trying to update their systems. The financials work right along side the Utility Billing and the Utility Billing works right along side the General Ledger which works right along with the Finances, etc....If I had the chance to have a brand new data system to work with, all of the training free and all of the software free, from any other company...I would decline the offer and stay with USTI Asyst.

USTI constantly updates the programs to follow changes in Tax laws, TWC, retirement, etc...that go along with a City. I can use USTI forms to figure 941's, TWC, retirement and TML Insurance. My job has become at least 60% easier because of using USTI Asyst's programs. Support is easy to access and they can get online with you to correct the problem right then, or if it is a glitch with their program, they admit it and immediately get to work to correct whatever the problem is. Once you get the correct training, USTI Asyst is very user friendly and probably one of the easiest programs you could ever use.

The only con I can think of is I didn't use their training long enough. I should have asked more questions and spent a little more money on learning all of the program instead of pieces of it and then thinking I could eventually "learn" it on my own. MY BAD.

Trish S.
Town Treasurer in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Financial Software worth millions!

Kommentare: Can't go wrong with this system. But it is helpful that you have someone who's computer savy to do set up. We are VERY happy with our purchase.

GREAT SOFTWARE! Does everything that a million dollar system would do but for much less. Like the integration of all the modules. System is very easy to use. VERY EASY! My users with basic computer skills have had an easy time using. Support is great. Couldn't be happier with the service we've received.

Would have liked a more detailed step by step guide to implimentation of the software. Basically a guidebook would be helpful. Ask some of the users how they went about implimentation and put it together to help new users. Setting up integration and automatic posting to GL was confusing.

Tony D.
CITY CLERK / TREASURER in

asyst financials

Kommentare: Asyst financials runs flawlessly. Intergrates with other applications well.

Clean, crisp reports. You can create your own through Access.

No cons with financials.

Karen C.
Finance Officer in USA

It's all there.

Kommentare: Whether it is reporting, data entry, or customizing a module - the software makes it easy. When I needed a program customized, I stressed over how the process would work. The USTI staff took my worries away (just like Calgon - for those of you who know what I am talking about). The Customer Service staff are simply the best. Thanks for making our jobs easier!

Paula W.
Finance Director in

Financials

Kommentare: system updates are constantly improving this application.

any problem that would occur is quickly corrected with Customer support

no cons to mention

Lawrence H.
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product for our needs

Kommentare: The software provides all that we need in finance

Gayland T.
Financial Officer in

Asyst V10 review

Kommentare: Good product for smaller cities

Great support on products

Understanding the relationships between modules

Evelyn A.
City Recorder in

CITY RECORDER

Kommentare: USTA has always been there for us.

The system has been great for our need.

The updates has to be done for all towns or users.