Sage Payment Solutions Bewertungen

von Paya

Über Sage Payment Solutions

Akzeptiere alle Zahlungsarten, egal wo die Geschäfte gemacht werden. Verbinde Zahlungen und Buchhaltung. Wettbewerbsfähige Preisgestaltung und Support.

Erfahre mehr über Sage Payment Solutions

Alexander H.
Senior Estimator
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"Sage Payment"

Vorteile: Easy User interface. I found it a quick learn!

Nachteile: Limited 3rd party connections and functionality.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Lisa F.
Billing manager
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"sage payment solutions"

Kommentare: I would recommend this product for processing payments. One step process.

Vorteile: This software is very simple to process our credit/debit card payments. We have been using for over 10 years and no issues. Nice to automatically post a payment to patient's account without having to do on credit card machine and then enter into practice management system.

Nachteile: Every once in a while, there will be an error when trying to process payments, but is fixed very quickly usually within minutes.

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Matthew V.
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"It works for some but didn't for me"

Kommentare: It was ok, it may work better for an offline business. But even then I'd probably look elsewhere.

Vorteile: I have a small online marketing business and need options that integrated seamlessly with my operations and other online software, the rep who brought me on board was a great guy and gave me a good deal however the software did not integrate with my other Softwares without investing into a lot of development.

Nachteile: It didn't seem to flow for me and did not integrate with the other software I needed so I ended looking elsewhere.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Virginia H.
Bookkeeper
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2017

"Does what I need it to with minimal muss and fuss"

Kommentare: We are a non-profit, and appreciate the price break that Sage Payment solutions provides us.

Vorteile: When I have needed it, customer service was very helpful. Everything just happens automatically which makes the accounting job easier.

Nachteile: I don't log into the Virtual terminal very often so I am not familiar with where to find what I need. It always takes a bit of hunting around to figure how to do what I need to. So in that respect, it isn't as intuitive as would be ideal. But luckily, I don't need to do this often!

• Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Head of Finance
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"SagePay - Integrated ERP payment gateway"

Kommentare: Sage payment solutions (SagePay) has significantly improved the time taken to process payments in our business. Additionally the system integration is closed which enforces controls created in your accounting system. i.e who can amend and approve creditors details, what can be paid, when and by whom.

Vorteile: Automated processing of payments directly from your accounting software without the need for manual intervention which could lead to errors or fraud.

Nachteile: The management of Creditors details within the system is somewhat tedious and time consuming

• Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Jenna G.
CFO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"A bit underwhelming"

Kommentare: I appreciate that we can process payments more easily but hate that we've had so many glitches with the process.

Vorteile: It is easier to process ACH and credit card payments since we started utilizing this software. We also now have a clear record of historical transactions.

Nachteile: There have been numerous issues with the setup process. The first few months they were massively overcharging us for the service. Additionally, it would take them days to process the payments. Also, the monthly statement for several months haven't matched what they deposit into it account and they have yet to clarify there disparity despite our attempts to reach or.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Thea H.
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2016

"Perfect payment solution for our small business"

Kommentare: I have so far really liked using sage; it let us set up credit and debit card processing for our small business and it integrates with our hosted software. I like how it can take virtual checks, which helps me from having to run to the bank all the time and considering that fact that it plays well with my store front software it takes care of almost everything without me having to log in their site. BUT if you wanted/needed to take payments through their site it could easily do that. Most of all we are getting INSANE rates on running our cards. I had another company reach out to me that was convinced they could beat our rates and they couldn't even come close. The sage virtual terminal site is okay, its fairly intuitive, and gets the job done. The only negative that I came across was when I was setting it up (new business) I couldn't figure out which sage to call because they have so many different services. I finally got redirected to the right one, but it took a while. They have been an asset for our small business!

• Bewertet am 10.11.2016
Sydney F.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2018

"Not so easy to set up but once done it is easier to use."

Kommentare: I had no choice, this is what the office was using.

Vorteile: End of month and changing date reports are good. Have to go back to reprint previous months report if need another copy

Nachteile: Very repetitive you have to go line by line to break down a credit card bill. I guess its the same in all
systems. Also to reprint a monthly report you need to change the month back and forth.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Accountant - Internal Controls
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2018

"Our organization uses Sage Payment Solutions for fundraising and development management. "

Kommentare: Sage allows our organization to safe time and money to process donation payments. We enjoy the fact that transactions are easy to look up and review, and hope to continue using the product in the future to come.

Vorteile: For a small fee, Sage allows our organization to process thousands of donations at a quick and effective rate. The software itself we use to reconcile donations, and payments are easily found when it is necessary to look. We enjoy the fact that the customer support is also quick to respond and was able to help us with any questions we need.

Nachteile: One con we have found is that the software will occasionally crash, but a simple reboot of the hardware fixes the issue every time!

• Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Kiara M.
admin
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2019

"Easy to process payments on the go!"

Vorteile: You can process payments right from your smart phone.

Nachteile: It is a very basic software, but if you don't need all the bells and whistles it will get the job done.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Renee D.
Assistant Principal
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2018

"I use Sage for Payments for Girl Scout Cookie Sales."

Vorteile: It is very user friendly. Anyone with a phone or tablet is able to process payments on the go which is awesome!

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be slow or lag. This often has to do with the wifi connection and not the actual product itself.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Pam M.
Executive Director
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2016

"Saves Time!"

Kommentare: We love taking payments in our small medical practice through Sage Payment Solutions. Because it links with our SAGE accounting software, it saves time not having to enter all of those payments.

Vorteile: Links to our accounting software.

Nachteile: The card reader has not been working but we can enter cards manually.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Quality Engineer
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2018

"Ancient"

Kommentare: This software needs to go above and beyond if they still want to surive the competitve marke.

Vorteile: It does what it was built for, not many options to like from.

Nachteile: It is very basic and not many options. You cannot open two different paystubs at once, not even in different new windows.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2018