Filtern nach:

Über EXPeRT eClinical

Enable researchers to collect, interpret and distribute cardiac safety and clinical data accurately and efficiently.

Erfahre mehr über EXPeRT eClinical

Jen W.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good Software- Easy!

Kommentare: This is very easy to use software. We are able to get reports much faster than other methods or other companies.

Pediatric Dermatology Research Fellow in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ERT review

Kommentare: Mediocre, but it gets the job done.

I use ERT for one of my clinical trials involving IP drugs. ERT supplies us with the EKG software we use for patient visits. I've been able to successfully send data to ERT central through the EKG and input data into the system, but I did have many problems, which I will describe below. Otherwise, training didn't take too long and the interface is user-friendly (and colorful).

Customer support needs work. I was on the phone with a rep for about 40 minutes, while with a patient, trying to figure out why the data wasn't sent. Also initially when I received the EKG machine and was testing data transmission to ERT, the rep was entirely unhelpful, directing me to another rep and putting me in a loop between reps. Finally, I was able to figure out things by myself.

Clinical Research Coordinator in USA
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good but need some improving

Kommentare: Overall it is a good service provider for research studies, however they need improving, specially when it comes to Sponsor-ERT System communication. Sometimes their systems do not work properly but this is caused by this miscommunication.

Easy to access, friendly UI, great customer service, handles many research study in just one account

Clumsy communication between sponsors and ERT makes a hassle, devices that need OTA update need permission from ERT costumer service (call needed).