LiveVox

LiveVox Bewertungen

von LiveVox

Intuitive platform to enhance outbound campaigns

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Edward A.
Business Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, we have had nothing but a positive experience with LiveVox. Their customer service and support staff are top-notch. In our line of business, we have to be nimble enough to take on new clients and execute on projects in short fashion. LiveVox has provided us with all of the tools we need to accomplish this.

Vorteile: Ease of use. All deliverables for our most recent project were met ahead of schedule due to the majority of set up being within the platform. I was able to easily set up the import process and format lead files without the need of internal resources. Tertiary data files could be uploaded in to one platform and segmentation of phone numbers was seamless. Robust out-of-the-box reporting with little need to create additional reports.

Nachteile: There is added functionality outside of the base package which requires an upgraded platform which incurs additional cost.

LiveVox Review

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Denise A.
Sr. Manager
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am overall please with LV, the portal and their management. Support is probably less than optimal when it comes to knowing our system/portal before troubleshooting. Knowing the customer would help or having a small group of LV FNBO support specialist would help expedite issues when cases are opened.

Vorteile: The software has increased our productivity, given us insight into what our collectors are doing every minute of the day, live time and post production.

Nachteile: several applications outside the core platform give us issues on occasion. I trust we will get past these and moving all onto the platform will put us in a better position.

Future of Debt Collections

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
John K.
Director of Operational Strategies
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with LiveVox has been great. We currently utilize their Dialer, HCI and Email technology, soon Text and Chat.

Vorteile: The technology aspect which allows for TCPA compliance , but at a fast pace. The other main factor is the multi-channel functionality which also allows queue/proficiency routing.

Nachteile: Some of the Admin/Manager monitoring tools aren't flexible when it comes to monitoring specific groups of agents and/or specific time in states like Ready or On Call.

Quality product

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Britni H.
sales rep
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You can make calls over the internet, call quality and recording quality is very clear. Tons of reports to monitor reps

Nachteile: Checking voicemails can be a little slow.

Great for Emails and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Brenda C.
software development manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great vendor to partner with!

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to make mass emails look like they were typed up personally. Using the "insert personalization" is very easy and makes the emails much better.

Nachteile: I wish I could add admins myself. LiveVox adds them almost instantly upon request but I would still like to add them myself.

Best value, better user interface than any I've seen!

Bewertet am 15.6.2010
Kevin L.
Director of Operations

Kommentare: If your not using LiveVox, your wasting your time, money and manpower. No other dialer compares.

Vorteile: I've used alot of dialers over the years and this one is by far the best there is. Predictive dialing keeps our agenst on the phone with more productive talk time for our payroll hours. Our agents make 3x more calls than by hand dialing alone.
Many state regulations require us to record all calls, both incoming and outgoing. LiveVox offers a blended call environment and records all calls which go through. They even provide a downloadable MP3 of each call and an excel file for proper databasing of call information.
Lets not mention the outstanding reporting capabilities. You'd have to use it to believe it!

Nachteile: Must hit monthly minimum For the record, our call center makes 20,000 calls a day and have no problems hitting the low monthly minimum. But I couldn't think of any actual cons.