Über ToolWatch Enterprise

Ein umfassendes System, das heute zur Verwaltung von Tools, Geräten, Materialien und Verbrauchsmaterialien in deinem Unternehmen zur Verfügung steht.

Erfahre mehr über ToolWatch Enterprise

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ToolWatch Enterprise bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Stephen  olawale J.
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT in Nigeria
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT TOOL AND MATERIAL MANAGER

Kommentare: the product have being helpful, to manage all our tools and machines on the construction site, we could account for every tool easily and cost of maintenance on each.

The product helps me to manage tools and machines assigned to work men, with a well documentation of the person to be held responsible for the tools, and the location the tools will be used , i think this is perfect for me, it has a very good presentation , well organised

the interface sometimes has network issues that slows down the product, but i hope with future update this challenge would be resolve, this product has helped our company give a comprehensive account of all our tools,material and machines

Clay B.
PM/Super in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Many Features, Powerful Software - Need to simplify the basics, especially on the app

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'm glad we have it

It will do nearly anything you want it to

my major gripe is that transfers of tools via the app is not as smooth, simple or intuitive as i feel like it could and should be. also, the fact that is run as a data base makes it powerful, but it also allows too much variation in input of data - a more regimented input system would go a long ways to keeping the data base standardized across users who input tool data.

letzten Monat

Hi Clay - thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Have you tried out our new Job Site Portal? This may help with a few things. Reach out to us for more info!

James M.
Tool Mgnt. in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Gave them money and received 0 value in return.

Kommentare: The original sales person who sold us on the program added sections that we had no idea what they were for, but we were charged for. The CFO would not refund our cost for the software add-ons. Training was promised (and paid for) and support, but it never panned out and we were left out in the dark to figure things out on our own. The sales person who we dealt with said that the software could do certain functions that we later found out to be not true. Syncing our very pricey mobile device was a total headache. (it sits on my desk as a reminder of what we invested and lost doing business with this company.) When we decided to part ways and not renew our subscription (very expensive by the way) we wanted all our data that we had spent months entering to populate the database... We were originally told that if needed they could export and make it seamless. We received a hundred pages of scripted text and left to figure out a way of retrieving the data for us to import into a different asset tracking program.. THAT was a total headache.
If you partner yourself with this company, you are very angry at your money and your trying to get away from it as fast as possible!

Good presentation and visually looked great.

spotty support, UN-fulfilled promises, syncing issues with mobile devices, cloud based headache, spent money and all I have left to show for it is a box of barcode stickers and scanning equipment that is useless to our company for anything else. I could be here for days... Let's just say, anything you think this program can do for your company with probably be difficult if not next to aggravating to accomplish.

Larry W.
Resource Manager in USA

Toolwatch for billing

5 letzten Monat Neu

I have been a Toolwatch user for about 30 years and I have had the experience to work with a highly refined tool tracking software. The current version of Toolwatch Enterprise is very easy to setup ant train others on the ease of use. The main feature that I like with Toolwatch is the asset tracking and locations reports. It has made my job of managing a large network of tools, furniture and equipment very easy. At any given time I can run a report for all of our equipment and their locations and generate an accurate equipment billing.

The only thing that I have disliked about Toolwatch is the lost data over the years of updating the software and migrating data. I have lost a lot of purchase dates and purchase cost of items that were entered into the system. It is not a huge deal but when i look up an item and want to see what the cost was or when it was purchased and the fields are blank it is disappointing. This is my only con.

Vincent F.
Inventory Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Decent Software, Very Helpful Customer Support

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: ToolWatch has organized our company in ways we couldn't imagine. After adopting the software to track the locations of assets, we now utilize the software for tracking purchases, service and repairs on equipment, job costs, and much more.

The best part about the software is that there are many different facets that can be utilized. You can always find a different piece of the software that you might be able to utilize in your company.

You are sometimes forced to change your company processes to adapt to the software rather than easily adapting the software to fit the company processes.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the review, Vincent! Appreciate you taking the time to do so. I'm glad ToolWatch has helped organize your company in ways you couldn't imagine!

Marko P.
Logistics and Tool Coordinator in Kanada

Toolwatch Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I liked the experience of the Toolwatch program.

It is very easy to use and train new employees on the application

It does not provide email alerts to the main user on tool/asset requests and completion of count tickets

letzten Monat

Hi Marko, Thank you for your Review! I wanted to let you know that we do have a variety of Notifications and there is one for Email/Text alerts on Asset Requests! Contact us for more info. Thank you!

Jenna S.
Construction Technologist in USA
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Job Cost & Billing at your fingertips!

The biggest impact on our company from ToolWatch has been giving employees visibility and control over equipment, tools and materials on their jobs. Before, it was a loose, often faulty process and rates were outdated and inconsistent from year to year. ToolWatch has been able to give us the control we need.

I think the hardest thing for us was creating an effective, workable Org Tree. I don't think we were fully aware of just how much this affected so much down the line. We asked for the advice of the implementation manager and the response we got wasn't entirely helpful. I'd also like to see the Sage300 integrated improved a little bit!

Steve M.
Maintenance in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Riddled with bugs

Kommentare: The only reason I still have this program, is because I don't have the time to convert all the information to a new one.

Um, nothing. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Can’t type notes in a retired tool Won’t allow an inspection recurring every two, three years “Certification” recurrence not working in program Tools won’t delete, unless deleted multiple times, reboot a couple times. Service event will not delete. Work order GUI messed up. Workaround: generate w/o from tool. Sort of. “Lists” purchasing / receiving menu messed up. Set up 3000 mile PM on vehicle, created work order for last PM, reset miles to higher than called for PM, no service message. Multiple crashes. Worst one when I had a large transfer almost complete. Locked up computer. “Fatal error” message sent to toolwatch. Editing tasks in service tab tool model, locked up. Editing condition of a quantity tool, asked if I wanted to edit all tools in this category, “yes” said it would reset quantity to zero? It didn’t reset the quantity, and didn’t update the status. Can’t modify a transfer or work order once processed. Transfer history report doesn’t reflect what is currently transferred to employee* When adding cost to a tool, must put price under “replacement value”- “retail” doesn’t register as a value (2) major crashes, toolwatch shut down both times during transfers ETC

Dana T.
Administrator in USA
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

2% USER FRIENDLY

Kommentare: Although the support is somewhat helpful, support can only do what they can do as their hands are tied. It is the developers behind the curtain who need to think outside their box!

There is definite potential with this software; however after my 2 years with my company and using TW (employer usage 10+yrs) and making user friendly recommendations, there have been no changes incorporated.

Real time not really real time! TW needs to get some app and software testing done by real users who will let them know where changes/updates need to be made. (if not already submitted as a ticket to TW support). With the new app loaded and tested by field guy, he says "it is so complicated now, why did they ever change it?" I personally have made so many suggestions and not only have they been obviously ignored, they removed the "remember me" feature for logging in! Seriously?! Why would the developers removed such a helpful user friendly feature... goes to show there are not actual users testing for recommendations! no-brainer. TAKE THE RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS FROM THE USERS AND THIS SOFTWARE COULD ACTUALLY BE HELPFUL INSTEAD OF BEING HEADACHE. Unfortunately, I do not foresee my employer changing to a different software application anytime soon although I will be researching alternatives!!!

Jonathan P.
Logistics and Tools Manager in USA

ToolWatch Enterprise

Kommentare: Overall my experience with toolwatch was great. My questions were answer very quickly and the toolwatch team made the onboarding process very easy.

What I liked most about this software is the mobile app feature. It easy and simple to use.

The desktop version of toolwatch can be a bit complex. Adding new items isn't as simple as it is on the mobile version.

Sam S.
System Administrator in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Turnkey Asset Management Solution

Kommentare: ToolWatch was chosen to help our construction company manage our tool and equipment inventory at multiple warehouse and job site locations. In 2.5 years our database has grown to 3,350+ model records comprised of 42,700+ active items. Our employees use ToolWatch to accurately manage assignments of assets allowing us to generate the necessary accounting recovery to recoup the operating expenses from projects and minimize end of project losses. Having access to the Reporting Cloud allows us to develop customized reporting and business intelligence that Project Management and Leadership have grown to rely on. ToolWatch's API allows us a channel for bi-directional communication of data generated in ToolWatch to our existing ERP. Most support related issues are resolved same day unless escalation to development is required. In the past year ToolWatch has made great progress in developing a mobile platform (iOS/Android) that is very polished and shows great promise. We are excited to put it to use in the field to expedite our requisition process. The ToolWatch staff, from Support, Sales, and Development, have been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to our continued partnership.

Turnkey Solution, minimal development for custom reporting and API integration. The mobile apps on iPhone/Android work really well. The ToolWatch development team works on a evolving road map which brings continuous improvements to our investment.

The Enterprise desktop client can be sluggish at times. We are optimistically waiting for planned updates to the application that should resolve this.

Tommy T.
Operations Officer in USA

Best Software we have to manage Assets and Tools. We under-utilize its many features.

It forces you to be very organized on what you track and how. Rollup reports are very nice. Mobility has really increased our efficiency in getting things checked in and out.

Would like to see automated email reporting I need people to know (and own) ho many tools their departments have at any given time. Customized reporting should be available as well. Would really appreciate a "remember me" button upon login.

Antwort von ToolWatch

Tommy, Thank you for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave both pros and cons. We hear you about the email reporting, we call it notifications and we are evaluating how we can bring that functionality to our users this year. So stay tuned! We do have a custom reporting solution! Actually there are two options, either our Reporting Cloud or through our API. A Success team member will be reaching out to you do discuss. And again Thanks for the Review! Best, Team @ ToolWatch

Mike U.
Programmer in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Great Company

Kommentare: Our Company has worked with ToolWatch for quite a few years now and they have been very good at helping us shape the tool around our needs. We have over 23,000 bars coded tools, and 2,200 consumables in our database, so we certainly use this product to its fullest potential. Our business environment requires a lot of custom reporting and specialty data needs as we are always innovating with new applications and technology. The staff at ToolWatch has been very accommodating with helping us get API access to our tools database in order to take full advantage of our data. We are also very excited about all of the new products that ToolWatch is working on, like the Field App and the Rfid scanners. Working specifically with Casi and Ron on several of our last development efforts has been a great experience as they have been responsive and knowledgeable at each turn. This tool can do a lot of cool stuff and the staff is great.

Hi Mike, Thank you for the review! All the best, Team ToolWatch

Carl F.
Warehouse Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tool Watch is a great system.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Tool Watch has been very helpful in finding tools, and getting tools repaired under warranty.

Ease of use. The system is very easy to use for first timers. Tool lookup is great to use when looking for tools in our inventory, if barcode is missing you can lookup with description or serial number.

Report feature. I would like the report feature to be more customizable, with the ability to save previously run reports.

letzten Monat

Hey Carl - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it! Did you know on our Enterprise Tier, we do offer Custom Reporting? Please reach out if you would like more info. Thanks!

Kevin B.
Operations Manager in USA

Smooth Integration

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience with ToolWatch has been positive for both our warehouse staff and the field personnel. They are getting more comfortable with the system and this has improved our ability to react to their needs. It has saved us processing time while improving our accountability.

The overall experience with implementing ToolWatch is straightforward and relatively simple. The support staff did a great job of working with us to ensure our data was set up in the proper format and this made the change easy.

While some of the reporting functions could use a little improvement, they are very open to working on change requests for different feature upgrades.

Tim R.
Logistics Manager in USA

Tim Rollikng

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very good. The customer service and technical support team are very prompt in addressing and resolving your issues

Bar Coding. Tool Watch Reporting Customer Service is excellet

Sometime the speed of updates are slow. Need to utilize the training library

Kevin C.
Shop Manager in USA

ToolWatch

Kommentare: Great

Set up, Support calls are great . How quick you can track tools. Also the report you can run on tools.

Training on line ! Please call me for details.

Chad E.
Director of Yard Operations in USA

ToolWatch is user friendly

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My direct contact at ToolWatch is awesome to work with. He is very prompt in dealing with issues/concerns and has them resolved within a day or two.

ToolWatch is very easy to setup and to use. I would recommend this to any business that is looking to manage equipment and/or material.

The items that I have found to be an issue have been or in the process of being resolved.

Joanne O.
Safety Director in USA

Have been using TW for 5+ years. Great way to track our tools.

Ease of use. Service is awesome. Always get a live, pleasant, helpful voice when I call. Great way to track everything from our vehicles and service to our tools and recalls.

I'll get back to you on this as I haven't found a con yet. I also have not heard any complaints from our employees. It is a great product.

Elizabeth C.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Customer Service is Great!

Kommentare: During a recent secondary implementation of ToolWatch, in order to start billing of Information Systems Equipment, we needed to perform a few hundred transfers to different cost centers. The ToolWatch team wholeheartedly supported our new initiative and performed all these transfers for us. This is GREAT customer service! Thanks so much, Elizabeth, IS Project Manager at Gaylor Electric.

The database is constantly needing to be synching. It would be great if we didn't have to worry about if it was synched or not.

During billing exports I have to unselect and select individually. I would love to be able to select using ctrl or shift...doing this in groups. It would make this process go much faster.

Gary H.
Information Officer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ToolWatch is an effective tool billing and tracking application. Support staff is helpful.

Kommentare: We have used ToolWatch SE and Enterprise for many years. When we switched from ToolWatch SE to Enterprise, we had data and process conversion concerns just like any application that would be converted. We found the support team at ToolWatch to be very helpful, courteous and patient. ToolWatch uses a concurrent licensing scheme which is an industry standard and does not limit the number of users. If a company wants to add more users, purchase more licenses. The application has the ability to track tools by hour, day, week and month. We use all billing schemes without issue, although our maintenance has increased due to the multiple rate sheets. ToolWatch is a tool billing and tracking application and it does that very well. ToolWatch is not a Warehouse Management application, but ToolWatch doesn't sell their product as a Warehouse Management application.

Hi Gary, Thank you for the review! All the best, Team ToolWatch

Alistair W.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Outstanding Company and overall Outstanding satisfaction.

Kommentare: I have used ToolWatch for over 10 years and have had outstanding overall results. As a customer, I have experienced excellent customer service on and software related issues. ToolWatch has always been committed to resolving and software issues that would come about. Recently we had some sync issues but ToolWatch support team handled the issues promptly and had us back in order in ample time. ToolWatch sales, support and service team is top in the industry and has helped our company manage our 25,000 bar coded tools and 2200 bar coded consumables. We serve 7 trades and 1300 field construction workers in multiple states with near perfect tracking and accountability. I would highly recommend Casi Portlock and ToolWatch Enterprise for your Tool management needs.

Hi Alistair, Thank you for the review! All the best, Team ToolWatch

Julio C.
Manager Business Operations in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ToolWatch is a good tool to manage assets. The support team is what I line the most

There are a lot of good tasks you can do on a tool with a right click. I like you can define almost all of the metadata you use.

No support on controlling numbering of records as: Category iD, tool iD, Employee iD, etc Some. I would be beneficial if the software could alert you of an exiting numbering. No workflow features No IFTT (if this then that) features Delays on synchronization, I wish it could be closer to real time

Paul B.
Network Administrator in USA

It is a useful program that help maintain or organize our assets

Organization is the assets into a structure that is easy o manage and maintain. We have dedicated people that keep the inventory structured

Integration and collaboration with other products. We have dedicated people that keep the inventory structured

Dave P.
Eq Mgr in USA

Working With Us

Kommentare: The billing module in ToolWatch leaves a lot to be desired. It hasn't worked since the first of the year. Support is on their schedule, not ours making it hard to resolve. Their support staff likes to talk down to you, they are right, I am not a computer guru. I just want their software to work. Their pricing setup limits the number of users, you have pay for each station instead of users, which prevents the jobsites from using the system to place tool requests or pick-up requests. We had used ToolWatch SE for 14 years, it did everything we wanted. ToolWatch Enterprise is a disaster. After thousands of dollars and months of setup, we will be changing programs. Update: ToolWatch support has contacted us since my original review. The people I talked to were very helpful and we got it running on track again. It turned out to be an error that was made on our end during a year-end billing cycle, our mistake. An advantage to Enterprise over SE, they can look into the database and see what has been occurring. They were able to reverse the mistake and we could move forward from there.