Filtern nach:

Über AMCS

Global technology leader for the waste, recycling and resource industries.

Erfahre mehr über AMCS

Peter L.
CIO in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great features combined with great service

Kommentare: Rarely do you see companies with so much domain experience in a single industry that can turn that knowledge into a system which addresses the challenges of its clients as well as our Tower support team. If you are in the market for waste management software, you should consider this product.

This product has all the features that a waste management company would need to run and integrated transfer station with hauling operations. The fact that they combine it with great customer support and always try to make enhancements to improve the product without causing upgrade hassles for the end-user is very positive.

Currently the hauling and transfer agent scale operations user interfaces use different sql databases connected with a common web service. However, this limitation to require two sql databases should be removed with the much awaited version 7.0 upgrade.

Philip V.
Trucking Op's Mgr in

Tower

Kommentare: I like using Tower. very powerful program

Tower is a very powerful program. I challenge our staff to continue to use it more, in attempt to be a paperless office.

our custom needs sometimes make using Tower a challenge. Waiting for issues to be resolved are often only addressed with an update which takes time to be implemented

Sheryl C.
Business Owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So So System and Poor Customer Service

Kommentare: In March 2018 I paid Desert Micro $395 for a custom report that was never correctly completed. Then AMCS purchased Desert Micro around June 2019 and told me that they assumed their assets but none of their customer liabilities. They will not correct the custom report work without charging me more money. The same tech is still with this company but in a different position, but they will not get him on the phone to show me that it works like they state that it works. So I am out $395 and a report that does not work. They do not stand behind their product. I was told by AMCS that they are not responsible for the company, Desert Micro, that they purchased last summer. However, whenever I register a service issue with them, their auto-response email still states Desert Micro.

I have been a customer of Desert Mirco/AMCS for over 20 years and have never lost customer data while using their system.

I cannot edit crystal reports and have to do a work around or pay AMCS to do it for me because of their outdated system. Note that I have paid every year for their customer support and data upgrade maintenance agreement. The below text was copied from an AMCS' support email: "In order to edit a text field, you will need to follow the following guide: https://desertmicro.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005018852-Crystal-Reports-workaround-inserting-text-box. If you would like us to put a quote together for a custom report, please feel free to respond to this ticket and we will get your request over to our Report Writer."

Derick C.
IT Administrator in

Power of Tower!!!!

Kommentare: Through the entire Implementation and the following 2 years, all our users always say.. "Power or Tower" With all the hauling software out there, PC Scale Tower has all the right pieces.

Lots of features Always improving Awesome Tech Support One Stop Shop for all your Hauling Needs

Would be nice to have some more accounting features

Bobby B.
Vice President in

Tayman Industries, Inc.

Kommentare: Great software !

Good Cutomer Service

Reporting and Re-Routing could be more user friendly

Jason S.
Business Owner in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Please find another company

Kommentare: I am the owner of a waste hauling company. AMCS/Desert Micro during the demo with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised us many features that would be applicable to our billing/dispatching needs. We then went with the software implementation which took 3 months. During that time many of those features were not actually in the software and was shown and what was delivered to us was different. When we decided to then go live with the software the credit card processing did not work for 72 hours. Also customer support took on average 48-72 hours to fix anything. If you need any more proof of how this company handles their customers we have email correspondence and recorded phone calls to back up my claims please contact me. Please look elsewhere for a more dependable and honest company and save yourself the stress that I am dealing with because of this companies actions.

Routing software options and website intergration

Customer service and support. Need one type of software to run reports and another for billing.

Corin C.
Office Manager in

Overall great product

Kommentare: Excellent product. Could use some improvement on the support, problem resolution end.

Very easy to use. Love the color-coded dispatch screens. Consistant updates bring new features. Excellent features for dispatch, collections, billing, reporting, etc. There is nothing that is not covered by a portion of the Tower software.

Slow to assist when there are issues. Have 2 open issues for over 10 days now.

Greg O.
Director of Information Technology in

Quick review

Kommentare: I would recommend to 90% of comapnies in this business, only not to those who couldn't afford it.

Tower and PC Scale both extremely feature rich with endless modification end enhancement possibilities. Tower-PC Scale interface works well

Support structure Upgrade process Not software related, but some members of the support staff could use a lesson in customer service skills.