Über CollaborateMD

Cloudbasierte Lösung für Praxismanagement und medizinische Abrechnung, die einfach, effizient und erschwinglich ist. Work Less, Get Paid Fast!®

Erfahre mehr über CollaborateMD

Its easy to use and provides all the information needed for our team.

Horrible set up and scheduling is a joke. The scheduling is far from user friendly and the set up of the scheduling is awful.

Bewertungen zu CollaborateMD

4,0
4,0

CollaborateMD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CollaborateMD bereits verwendet?

Vishal
Vishal
Senior AR Associate in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CollaborateMD is just excellent..!!

Kommentare: My overall experience very good because however software is build. User friendly things makes that software great. This is just great medical billing application I have used and I would recommend it to everyone without any doubt.

CollaborateMD is one of the best application that I used in my medical billing journey. It is very user friendly. Simple and excellent.

Till now I am not able to find any glitch in this software. I just love this medical billing application.

Brandi
Co-Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works for some, not for others

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall there are good things about CMD, but honestly if I had it to do over, I would not have made the switch to this software. The training is minimal, the knowledge center leaves a lot to be desired, and the most basic daily tasks are not formatted in an intuitive way. Plus the pricing model, which sometimes dictates what we do within a month because we don't want the extra charges.

CMD has a lot of options for reports. I also like that you can view the patient account from many different areas.

Some of the basic functionality that you get with other billing softwares is not part of CMD. The overall flow is disconnected in favor of more options. I think it would be better to have the basic flow and then add on options and customizations from there. I also don't like that when working off a report, clicking a link to a different area and then closing that, does not return you to the report. It's just extra time and clicks to then navigate back to the report I was working off. Another major issue I have is the pricing model. Why is everything nickel and dimed to death for a billing service? Why do the providers get flat rate but we don't? Our monthly invoice can fluctuate wildly depending on how hard we work within a month.

COO in USA

Customer service disaster

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: A nightmare from the very beginning and never ended.

Don't know have not been able to use the program.

The worst customer service i have ever had.

OLGA
MD in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ADMINISTRAIROR

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In general, so far we are very happy, we like the learning center because we can use it any time we need it

From the first time the staff was very professional, the program is very simple and useful for our small practice.

not being able to use all the features for the price we paid

Jazmine
Billing Manger in USA

CMD Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good customer service all the time. Again love the custom reporting and the functionality.

I love the report customization, functionality, and interface abilitites.

Probably the cost. Some of my clients do not like the cost comparision between CMD and other billing software.

Diane
Admin Assistant in USA

Great Software Ive used for over 15 years

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love the software and have referred a few offices to use it.

The ease , of using the software, scheduling, and the billing system

The support during training was hard , other then that no complaints

Rebecca
Office ManagerBiller in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product but poor customer service when needed

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good but could certainly improve their customer services and timely response to issues when help is needed.

ease of use when generating reports, tracking claims, era posting, and eob auto insert on bills.

unable to speak with a customer service rep in a timely fashion and they want you to file a claim ticket and then track it on their software when all you want is a quick answer or use their selfhelp. If I knew the answer, I wouldn't be contacting them.

Korvan
Medical Biller in USA

Smart Product with Great Training Support

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can't say enough about the support and training I received throughout setup and implementation. The trainer walked me through each phase and left no question unaddressed. By the time training was complete, I was fully equipped to work with CollaborateMD.

I most liked the ease of use, the flexibility in functionality, the integration with our EMR, and the visual attractiveness of the product.

I least liked the requirement to close patient information in one section before opening a different section for the same patient.

Patricia
CEO in USA

Excellent medical billing software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

We have been very happy with CollaborateMD in our practice. It is somewhat complex to learn, but once you get past the initial steep learning curve, we have found the software to be reliable, well integrated with our EMR (Elation), flexible, and accurate. Also, support has been responsive. We are very happy with our choice.

As mentioned above, the learning curve is steep. The user interface feels like the front end for a giant relational database, and while the very large number of options create tremendous flexibility, it's easy to get lost in all the settings.

Bethany
Billing and Coding Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Collaborate MD

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Mostly positive. This is my first experience with this type of software. I could have used more specific training. I am learning "by trial and error." I also would like more training on reports.

The claims creation, submission and follow-up features are my favorite part.

All things concerning patient statements are my least favorite feature - they are ugly and expensive. The "statement batch print" search features do not function properly when a mix of electronic and paper statements are sent to patients.

Erin
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product - Easy to Use!

I love the easiness of using CollaborateMD. It's an easy system to learn and to teach others. Everything flows nicely from one screen to another. I also love that you can customize reports and export them into formats that can be edited for future use.

I wish customer service was a little more attentive and helpful.

shetila
Nurse Practitioner in USA

Poor Quality PRACTICE management system

Kommentare: horrible experience. I reccomend them to no one, if I was not in the situation I am in now, I would have been left . It messed up my financial balance horribly

It is easy on the eyes and seem as if it was easy to work through without any problems, but that was not correct

poor setup quality and integration with insurance companies

Samantha
Business Analyst in USA

CollaborateMD for Family Practices

Kommentare: Overall, CMD is a great billing system.

CollaborateMD is overall a great product for billing. What I like the most is the flexibility in reporting. You can customize any report and pull all the data that you need. I've never seen reporting capability like this in any other billing system. Customer Service is great with CMD as well. My support tickets are always addressed in a timely manner.

I am not a biller, but I do billing analysis on a daily basis and also help integrate CMD with our EMRs. I wish CMD had an EMR front end and wasn't just a billing system. The integration with EMRs is ok, but not perfect. There are small issues with each of our systems in communicating with CMD. One of our EMRs has to use the scheduler in CMD. The scheduler in CMD could use improvement. It is pretty basic and the user interface leaves much to be desired. Also it is not possible to use CMD reminders just on certain providers, you have to do them all. So we cannot take advantage of this feature the way we would like to.

Micah
Practice Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality Practice Management Software

Kommentare: After working on a variety of practice management systems, from the very expensive to the potentially cost-prohibitive, I've found CollaborateMD to be extremely easy to use, as well as afford. From day-to-day tasks like checking insurance eligibility, to in-depth data mining and reporting, CollaborateMD has been an excellent solution for our practice.

Ease of use/functionality.

The interface from our EHR to the PMS is uni-directional, and bi-directional would be ideal.

Antwort von CollaborateMD

Thank Micah for your kind words. It has been a pleasure to support you and your business since 2013. With the EHR integration, we are glad your business has found value. Our current integration has saved users hours a day of duplicate data-entry of patient demographics and the automation of creating claims. We are working with your current EHR vendor to allow more diversity with our API integration, to streamline your day-to-day functions even further, in the future. Thank you again for your loyalty with CollaborateMD. Jennifer Wilson Sales & Solutions Manager

Syed
Director Operations in Pakistan

Best and inexpensive RCM Software

Kommentare: One of the best I have used so far and always recommend to our clients.

This is by far one of the most user-friendly software I have used. It very easy to use and navigate through all the options.

The claim scrubbing should be more enhanced as well as the Dashboard.

William
MD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

They keep billing you long after you cancel

Kommentare: A horrible experience. Don't let the cheap cost fool you, there is no support, and they are very money hungry.

It worked adequately, but there was no consistent customer training, so we had to figure it out for ourselves.

Very poor customer support, everyone works remotely, so there is no coordination across departments. As well, when I sold the practice, they would not close the account and stop billing, and would not let me into the closed account to terminate! Fortunately, AMEX removed their billing access, and the FTC complaint filed made them stop this practice. Be careful!

Alex
Sr. Financial Analyst in USA

Integral for Medical Billing

Kommentare: Overall, CollaborateMD has been integral for our primary reporting needs.

CMD allows report customization that is critical for analyzing medical billing, insurance collections and many other areas of our business.

There are very limited options for patient statements, as well as reporting on deductibles, coinsurance and copay. Customer service has also not been as helpful in certain instances.

Lazette
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always reliable!! Always updating!!

Kommentare: Over the 14 years, I have used this software it has grown with the industry and always adding new and improved ways of making what I do easier! I recommend it to anyone looking for this type of software!

The ease of use and the Help Section is soooo good if you need help with almost anything claims and payment posting issues.

Nothing really. It worked great.

YASIENIA
MANAGER in USA

WONDERFUL BILLING SOFTWARE

Collaborate MD is a dowloaded software program that can be used web-based as well. It also has capabilities for practice management, claims management and intergrated payment processing features.

So far so good with using Collaborate MD. We have used this software for our medical practice for years and would not even change to any other program.

Renea
Office Manager/Biller in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best billing software available!

Kommentare: I have used CollaborateMD for over 5 years and have never thought about looking at switching since we first set up our account with them. I never have any issues and have very rarely every had to even reach out to customer service.

It is very straight-forward, easy to access and quickly do what is needed.

I wish I had more options with the statements.

Linn
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Away it will cost you money

The sales person I had was excellent and she knew the system. She would help with setup, as the CS hours are so short and often I couldn't speak with them. But she's left and then I had to deal with CS and that's when everything went south.

The Customer Service is horrible, hours are very short the staff is not trained. Double billing is the norm it feels like. No one will talk to you everything is a battle with them.

Pam
Billing Manager in USA

Great System

Kommentare: I've used the system for 12 years, and still love it.

It's very user friendly every section is easy to figure out.

I don't have anything that I don't like about the software.

Jacki
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do not use this company, their customer service is rude and not helpful at all

Price and ease of use, it sounds good on paper until you actually need assistance from the customer service department than you are in big trouble

Where do I start. So many issues with this company and getting ERA set up, they are horrible. We will not put another client on this software due to this.

EMANUEL
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CMD REVIEW

EASY TO USE. ON A CLOUD. AFFORDABLE. SUPPORT IS GOOD

NO ABILITY TO SEE CLINICAL NOTES. NEED BETTER INTEGRATION WITH PRACTICE FUSION SOFTWARE.

Amber
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not user friendly

Kommentare: Do not recommend this to anyone

It gives you the option to notify you when an authorization is going to expire, before it expires so that you are able to get a re-authorization.