Valant EHR Suite Erfahrungen

Über Valant EHR Suite

Valant-EHR- und Practice Management Suite für Verhaltensmedizin gibt Kliniker*innen Tools zur Verbesserung der Patient*innenversorgung und zur Umsatzsteigerung an die Hand.

Erfahre mehr über Valant EHR Suite

Integrated schedule / billing was fairly easy to submit in batches. Mostly, i just keep using it because it's what I originally set up for my practice.

Bewertungen zu Valant EHR Suite

3,9
3,9
3,7

Valant EHR Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 203 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Valant EHR Suite bereits verwendet?

Shannon
Shannon
CEO in USA

Great Move to a new EHR

Kommentare: The reports are incredible. It also allows my staff to complete comprehensive notes in minutes rather than hours.

The customer service is incredible. The program is intuitive and able to handle multiple functions. With the onboarding staff you can customize the options to fit your practice needs.

Large learning curve but completely worth it.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Shannon. We enjoy working with you and your practice!

Carly
Outpatient Therapist in USA

Expensive for solo practices

Kommentare: Customer service was slow to respond and/or didn't respond at all. It takes some getting used to. Valant was a functional ERA but it was too "much" for me being a solo provider which resulted in it being too expensive.

Billing was easy. It auto-posts ERA. They offer the ability to customize note templates. Valant offers reminders either through text or email.

For a solo practice it was expensive and offered a lot of features a solo provider doesn't need. The treatment plan tool wasn't as smooth as I thought it would be. It took a lot of time to setup and complete the training before using. The cost of Valant is separate from the cost of using a clearing house.

Antwort von Valant Medical Solutions

Thank you for your feedback, Carly. We appreciated having you as a customer and genuinely hope you are able to find a solution that better fits your needs.

reid
child psychiatrist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

terrible customer service

Kommentare: SLOW EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE,
Currently, I have an email support request, now going on TWO WEEKS WITH NO HUMAN RESPONSE.
Only automated "we got your message, but we're swamped. If you no longer need a reply, let us know. Otherwise please be patient we'll get to you when we can" canned replies.
This is TYPICAL of several past email requests.
Calling is difficult due to time-zone differences, so email is by far more practical for my solo practice.

fair pricing. reliable scheduler, albeit a little cumbersome and old-skool. integrated schedule / billing was fairly easy to submit in batches. mostly, i just keep using it because it's what I originally set up for my practice. I have buyer's remorse all the time.

For several YEARS (literally), Valant used outdated web technology (Silverlight) that was incompatible with several web browsers and the latest MacOS. They actually encouraged users NOT to update web browsers and desktop OS because it would break compatibility. I've had to DOWNGRADE my firefox browser to an old, obsolete, unsecure version because that was the only way I could access Valant on my Mac. POOR QUICK CLINICAL NOTES MODULE: they TRY to make click-click-click notes sound like "natural language," but colleagues got annoyed and felt like I was faxing them boilerplate notes. Sure notes meet billing requirements, but don't naturally capture actual patient encounters with nuance, which is important in mental health. The notes are several pages long, a waste of ink and paper for the amount of actual content. I stopped using their notes module altogether and went back to paper charts within 6months. It was embarrassing to send my Valant notes to consultants and PCPs.

Antwort von Valant Medical Solutions

Dr. Hamamoto, thank you for providing a review of Valant. We always appreciate the feedback good or bad. We are very sorry for your recent experience getting product support. Due to COVID, we have had a record number of requests creating a backlog with our support team, but we have made some adjustments and are rapidly improving response time. We pride ourselves on our high level of service and take this feedback very seriously. Regarding the Silverlight technology and notes module, we have recently released a new platform (IO) that offers a much-improved user experience and is compatible with modern browsers. We are transitioning existing customers to this new platform in waves. Our customer success team will be reaching out to you to discuss access to the new platform and provide support for any outstanding issues.

William
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

THIS IS THE EMR TO USE if you're in Behavioral Healthcare

Kommentare: Excellent experience. COVID provided unique challenges that effected everyone, but since the adoptions of out of office workflows and how Valant accommodates and facilitates everything has been great

Total functionality of having everything in one place. Billing, Portal functions, implementation of VBC and outcome measures and rating scales. Valant's integrated Outcome Measures have allowed us to increase our insurance reimbursements more than 20% using 96127 as an add on code. I couldn't really use 96127 without Valant's functionality. Additionally, the ability to share outcome measure data directly with patients have helped us increase patient adherence to medication and treatment plans, translating to more opportunities for more patients. As a result of our increased reimbursement rate, my Prescribers all get paid more via their % split and I can afford to pay a higher tier salary to my therapists - ALL OF WHICH HELPS RETAIN MY PROVIDERS b/c I'M PAYING THEM HIGHER THAN MARKET ANNUAL PAY. RE: Documentation - Therapists at our practice, prior to Valant, would take 1.5 hours to write up an intake note, now our Therapists can complete their intake note in 25-30 minutes, because the intake questionnaires and screeners populate directly from Valant's portal (where the clients complete their intake forms) into the intake note. When my therapists open their intake note, many of the sections are prepopulated - so my therapists NO LONGER HAVE TO REGURGITATE CONTENT FROM INTAKE FORMS INTO THEIR INTAKE NOTE. Valant does this for me automatically. No Show Rates have dropped significantly due to Valant's Messaging Tool. RE: Claims - we have greater than 99% success rate

Only one thing, There are some bugs in the telehealth that need some ironing out. I understand there's new functionality being released in July '22. Look forward to that.

JEANNE
Consultant in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Exceptional Software and Exceptional Performance

Kommentare: I have recommend Valant to all of my group practices because I know it will help them to be more lucrative and minimize hours worked by staff. I am very satisfied with Valant.

What I like most about the software is the way I can fluidly maneuver through the screens with ease and that I can have multiple tabs up at the same time.

I don't necessarily have a con but it would be great to integrate Telehealth Services capabilities within the software.

Antwort von Valant Medical Solutions

Hi Jeanne! Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear about the ease of use!

Haylie
Admin Lead in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Truly Can't Function Without Valant

Kommentare: When I switched from one company with Valant to my current office who wasn't using Valant, I felt lost because I was now working with a system that was working against us. It didn't take long before I knew what this practice needed and it was Valant. If we ever had IT issues, Valant was one call and maybe 2 rings away.

The ease of this software allows everyone to feel like masters of their EHR system. Being able to know exactly where to find the information you are looking for within a chart and being able to trust that the system works with you to ensure accuracy has given all of our staff an increase in confidence and allows us to spend more time with our clients.

I truly wish there was something I didn't like about Valant so this could be an unbiased review, but after working with many other systems.. they can't compare to the system and support you get with Valant.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind words, Haylie! We are thrilled we get to continue working with you at your new practice!

CEO, Owner in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Unduly burdensome, lacking need documentation

Kommentare: I cannot be done with it soon enough

Easy for revenue management.

The clinical forms are unwieldy, lack logical flow and structure of information and the treatment plan goals and objectives do not pull into the progress notes. It is nearly impossible to figure out documenting a telephone call. There is no termination/discharge note. To add information to sections of notes, you must click between tabs. Overall for clinical documentation, it is subpar. It does not meet the requirements of my state's department of human services guidelines.

Jessica
Assistant Director, Special Education in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Valant: Great industry knowledge and implementation of specific needs

Kommentare: Valant collaborated on a weekly bases to ensure that the program had what we needed. They were able to train a group of us and were quick to respond when questions arose. Writing notes is extremely easy and overall the system is very user friendly.

Due to MDUSD being a school based organization who contracts with another organization, our needs are unlike many others. Valant was able to adjust the program to meet our specific needs. They continue to check in to offer adjustments as needed. The software is easy to use, and customer support is easily accessible when questions arise.

We would like to see an easier way to do group notes. Valant says this is coming soon.

vor 10 Monaten

Jessica, thank you for providing this feedback. It's a pleasure to work with you and your team!

Alla
Executive Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not what its hyped up to be

Kommentare: NOT GOOD. Its been a year of unresolved issues and problems, inability to do what we were told we could do and customer service that gets worse and worse. I would absolutely not recommend this program.

Its a web based EHR that has billing, notes, and E-prescribing

The reports do not work effectively at all, as was promised. You cannot customize just about anything. They say that you can but you really can't. Their customization is based on the choices they make. Actual customization of note templates, etc. is an additional fee. its currently costing us almost $2,000 for only 10 clinicians b/c of all the extra fees. They just raised the tele therapy fee to $35 per clinician. Billing is BEYOND difficult. It goes through a clearing house that does not communicate with the program well so most EOB's don't get updated and still need to be checked. We feel so invested in this program that its hard to leave and start anew but wish we could.

Andrea
Andrea
Therapist & Owner in USA

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Kommentare: We have had problems with getting any customer service and help with technical issues. They have told us for at least 2 years that an upgrade was coming to the system so we did not change after the first year because we were holding out, but now it has been too long and we are seeking a new provider.

Ease of use with scheduling and documenting

If you ever want to add a user, make changes, have questions for support they take weeks to respond and typically do not resolve your issue. We have had problems with the e-prescribe since day one (3 years ago) and it has yet to be resolved. We have also been told since day one that they were upgrading the system soon so that other features like payment online could be taken and we are still waiting on this.

Alisha
Operations Administrator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Valant.io and the phenomenal customer service.

Kommentare: I do apologize for adding this under the heading of EHR Suite. I couldn't find the location for reviewing Valant.io (probably user error! HA!) Anyhow, as I said before, the initial changeover was difficult. I feel that your team has made some very necessary adjustments and those that have not yet changed over will have less trouble than I had. I feel with the customer service that I have received thus far, I have no doubt that your team will be able to make more necessary adjustments in the future that will further help the ease of use.

I was weary of the new valant.io system. Initially, it was difficult to use. Once the team made some much needed updates and I was able to learn the new interface, I actually prefer valant.io to the other system. I like that each click now has its own tab. I LOVE that you can actually type in a patient name in reports and it actually takes you to the letter in the alphabet rather than having to scroll through the entire list of patients. I like the record appointment feature. The billing tab is SO HELPFUL! Your customer service team is one of the best in the business. They know their stuff and if they don't know, they find someone who does. I am EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with customer service at valant. I am very excited about the prospect of using the patient portal. I was unaware that this came as a part of my current subscription. I think more practices would use it if they knew they didn't have to pay extra per month and that the costs for previous patients is minimal.

I was weary of the new valant.io system. Initially, it was difficult to use. Once the team made some much needed updates and I was able to learn the new interface, I actually prefer valant.io to the other system. The patient statement section needs a lot of work. I need to be able to print simple statements for the patients. I can understand your statements but they are not patient friendly. My patients don't need to see reason codes and charge backs, etc. They need...you were charged, insurance paid this, you owe this due to copay, coinsurance, etc. Also, we all work under one facility. If I only have one facility, I should not need to use the drop down box to put the facility in each time I am adding in a patient.

letztes Jahr

Hi Alisha, Thank you for the thoughtful review and detailed feedback. Our customer service team is passionate about helping practices like yours and is so appreciative of this positive feedback. We love hearing about what's working well, as well as what we can continue to improve, and your product suggestions have been passed along to our development team. Thank you so much!

Nelda
Office Manager/Billing Agent in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Senior Citizen Can Use it Daily and Smile!

Kommentare: Excellent. Good value for the money. Easy access to everything our mental health practice needs to assure professional documentation and accountability. When we first began, a phone call was answered by the second ring. Now, it takes an extra step or two, but call backs DO happen without a second call within the same business day. We will remain a Valant customer!

Ease of use! Every thing I need to schedule, bill, check the providers documentation, reconcile patient accounts, is all in view. A click or two and it is done. I appreciate the Knowledge Base feature for information and Contact Support feature for prompt assistance. The Report tool has become a favorite for providing clear data to the providers/owners. Training modules are required for our new hires before they see me - provides basic process information that is easy for me to extend so new hires (providers) get with it quickly. But for my primary job, billing process is done daily with just a few clicks of the mouse!

Sometimes I feel like it has too much to offer a practice. I know it can do much more for our small practice than we know how to use effectively. The PHD among us struggles with the features in Mobile Notes - mostly because he has struggled to "change" his established process for documenting. Valant has allowed templates to be added that make his work for comfortable.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for sharing your experience, Nelda!

Paul
Physician Assistant - Psychiatry in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Finally an excellent EMR program!

Kommentare: I am pleased our practice is using Valant and find it has my personal practice viable. I have used the most expensive to the free versions of other software companies, both in private practice and in hospital. I find Valant the finest product I have used. Objectively, no program is perfect, any more than there is such a thing as a perfect Clinician. However, in researching other EMR programs, I feel confident in saying that Valant is the best of the best. I have been using computers in my practice since my start in Family Practice in 1986, during the days of "DOS". Valant is an example of what can be achieved with a great team of programmers and support personnel! This will be a well spent investment in your practice.

This is my ninth EMR I have had to learn and use. Out of all I have used in my 41 years of practice, this is the finest. It is well designed, well supportive and serves us well in a General Psychiatry and Psychology practice. Both the Therapists and Prescribing Clinicians have adapted well to it, and I as a Prescribing Physician Assistant find it an excellent way to follow and care for my patients. I cannot speak to the billing module, however the clinical sections are near perfect. I have even owned a self contained EMR that remained resident on my laptop prior to Internet Cloud based programs. Valant far exceeds my needs and expectations for a program for a Psychiatric program.

The so called "Patient Portal" does not integrate with the patient's chart and must be under development as it is not yet in the newest "IO platform". That appears to be the only deficit I have experienced thus far after using Valant for over four years.

Cassie
Administrator in USA

Worth The Money But Many Avoidable Issues

Pretty easy to read doctor's schedules and I have the ability to group schedules to my liking. There are a lot of features that other offices can use that would make Valant first choice over other EMRs.

I would have liked more customization to make my job easier. As a practice that doesn't accept insurance, I would have liked to take off some features that are included while hovering over each patient. We don't need to worry about insurance and copays. Instead, I would have liked to see any balance amount and especially patient's D.O.B. In order to get to any of that info, you need to click twice to get to patient's info and then click another time to actually access their info. Another example is putting a patient's card on file. If they don't have an appointment the same day you have to make a "fake" appointment under their name in order to put a card on file, enter their info and then exit out and delete that appointment. Another example would be if I needed to block out a certain time, I can't just select time time and complete it. I have to go to "non patient appointment" and enter some kind of text which often would be "." (a period). Otherwise I can't make a time block. Another issue, though not last, is that cards on file are stored in a separate software which you have to log in. The problem with that is in order to look at patient's payment history (i.e. which card they used for which service) you would have to log in to NMI. Overall I feel there's a lot of unnecessary clicking that could be avoided in order to make this software easier to use. I feel if this software had more options and ability to cater to what I need, I would have liked it more.

Susan
Practice Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Disappointed

Kommentare: My experience had been initially positive. However, the lack of facile customer service or upgrades has been disappointing. There are now other EHRs that are very competitively priced and allow for forms to be developed, and provide more ready access to customer service. My greatest concern is the fact that once the contract ends, all records are out of access. I had been exploring alternative options, but discovered that I would not be able to contract with Valant for less than a year of service. This meant that I had to choose - would I be without access to my files at all, or would I pay for a year of service. There was no negotiation and no options were made possible. I am now very concerned about what happens to records when I retire. I had been pleased that there would be a secure repository for my patient records (I have had a Valant account for 6 years and was an early adopter for a small practice). I find that I am now going to be VERY aggressive in finding and preparing for a migration a year from now to prevent the need to continue to be essentially held hostage as I feel currently. This situation is both unfortunate and unnecessary. It is frankly not the cost of the EHR that will cause me to move on, but the lack of concern for my needs or the needs of the patients I treat. I had honestly not expected this. I live in Seattle, work locally and had wanted to support a local start-up. I had anticipated a very different experience.

The positives of this software includes the standardized assessments and the inclusion of the necessary elements for both assurance that liability standards are met and billing standards are complete. I also like that the charts and e-prescribing can be accessed on my mobile phone.

1. Customer service is far less than one would expect given the cost of this program. Lack of ability to actually talk with a customer service person directly, rather than rely on emails that are really not responsive to the questions posed. 2. Lack of user friendliness to operate the patient portals. 3. Once an active contract ends, the data that I had anticipated would be in secure storage, is no longer accessible to me in any way without having paid Valant for assistance to migrate it. This is quite different from what initial marketing had described. It means that once the contract ends - for example retirement, that files may not be accessible unless additional measures are taken. This means that the lifetime data storage is really not very meaningful or helpful over time.

Antwort von Valant Medical Solutions

Hi Susan, Thank you for your feedback. We read all these reviews and take your feedback seriously. Here's some clarification about your concerns. 1. Valant phone support is available to all our customers M-F 6:00am-5:00pm PT and we have recently added additional support agents to decrease wait times. 2. Major enhancements to our patient portal are coming in the second half of 2019. 3. When a contract ends customers can export their data using tools built into the EHR or with the help of our support team. Valant returns data to our customers at their request at the end of a contract and does not charge for this service. Cheers, -Valant Team

Donna
psychiatrist in
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Good, but with a few stupid annoying issues

Kommentare: Tech support people are nice, but when there is a system-wide issue, they do not answer the phones. They have been unable to solve the repeated crashing of Silverlight and the issue with not accepting diagnoses when entered in mobile notes.

I like that it is just for psychiatry and I like mobile notes. I like having integrated prescribing, billing, and credit card processing, electronic EOB's from payers. I like that there is an app for my iPad and iPhone so I can take a quick look at notes and write prescriptions. I like the reminders that the system gives, the ease of scheduling appointments and entering payments. With an electronic EOB, you just hit a button and all the payments and adjustments are recorded automatically. Beware that the integrated insurance clearing house adds more to the monthly fee you pay.

I have been using this for 10 months. There are recurring problems that no one can seem to solve. When I entered nonclinical patient information in the "patients" tab and hit save, Microsoft internet explorer would crash, but not every time. I made repeated calls to tech support and their solution was to change browsers to Firefox. I have done so, but still have the same issue except the message on my computer is that the Silverlight plug-in has crashed. This happens several times per day. In mobile notes, there is no functionality of the tab button (for indentation) when I am trying to write a note and this annoys me to no end. The system has crashed several times in the past 10 months, never for more than a few hours, but enough to disrupt my workflow. I had to write a few paper prescriptions when the mobile notes and e-Prescribing crashed the other day. The patient's diagnoses can be entered using mobile notes, but then, I have to open the patient chart and reenter them or else when I go to bill, it says there is no visit diagnosis. I have asked about this multiple times. Navicure, the integrated insurance clearinghouse just raised their rates.

Theresa
Owner/Director in

Valant Behavioral Health

Kommentare: I have been using Valant EHR for Behavioral health for approximately 11 months now. I struggled with this company at first as is typical in my experience with the sales staff wanting to hurry up and close the sale. I was left with a few questions hanging. I use an ipad, iphone and Macbook pro. As you can see, I am exclusively and apple user. This made the difference for me. There was one EHR that really had most of what I wanted, minus the apple support. It was PIMSY. I have probably tried 20 EHR types, ranging from FREE to paid. This one iis monthly for one provider. I do not like the fact that they want to charge monthly for a login for my assiantant. Again I am a solo practitioner, so every little bit does count. I DO like the fact that an intake/Psychiatrist Diagnostic Evaluation is already preloaded with screeners, automatic scoring and auto generated reports that you can modify!! I do NOT like their Treatment Plan Template. Definitely something that they need to work on. HOWEVER, they seem to be making changes based upon the feedback that I and others have left. So that is good to know.

I absolutely appreciate the intake information is so well implemented. I can capture just about everything with minimal typing. I also appreciate the fact that there are so many screening tools that AUTOMATICALLY give the results. I can customize those results as well. Very good job on this part!

I really do not like the Treatment Plan Template. It is not intuitive or very well prepopulated for convenience. It seems to take longer than hand writing one. HOWEVER there was a recent update that has addresses some of my concernes. I have not had much of an opportunity to check this out. I do not like the fact that it is so difficult to upload documents if you are using a mobile device such as an ipad/iphone. A photo screen capture would be great!

Nicole
LPC in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No frills, but does the job.

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Valant EHR was positive. Again, I did not stay with Valant due to the less than intuitive and not very user friendly experience. I had difficulty with my iCal staying synched to my Valant account, but customer service was always prompt and helpful when I called.

I appreciated the ability to sync my calendar with my phone, and customer service was always prompt and helpful. I liked being able to set my appointment times for a certain length and color code for different needs. The client demographic information was easy to access and update, along with the pre-loaded intake forms.

The user interface feels outdated and clunky, not very intuitive like others I've used. Some of the billing and claims aspects were confusing and also not very intuitive. This software feels better suited to a large practice with a high level of medical billing as opposed to a smaller, less insurance-based practice. For the cost of the product, I believe you get a lot of medical bells and whistles that just aren't necessary for a smaller practice.

Isaac
Isaac K. Wood, M.D. in USA

One stop shopping

Kommentare: See above.

I run a solo psychiatry practice and Valant allows me to do everything from registering and scheduling patients, to keeping records and prescribing, sending claim to insurance companies, applying payment from insurance companies and bill patients. I have always four customer support to be terrific. Some time it tae a few minute to get to the right person, but they go out of their way to answer questions. It is like any EHR--it feels difficult to use. Perhaps it is because Valant offers so many features (many I am sure I have yet to discover) it may complicate the learning process. But, with practice you get it down quickly. If you work with your initial 1:1 support, do the homework, and practice on the dummy patients, you will learn it quickly.

I wish it could interact with a kiosk where patients input information. I still have to add the demographic and insurance information and I have a scanner for insurance cards/drivers' licenses that are stored in separate software. It would even be helpful if you could scan this information directly into the patient's record.

Theresa
Director in
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

After much product testing...Valant wins!

Kommentare: I have tested may EHR's and Valant is the one I chose after about 3 years of demo's and research. Some EHR's that I have reviewed: Kareo, Practice Fusion, TheraNest, PIMSY, ICANotes, drcrono, Theramanager, and iSALUS. My office is a single provider, nonprofit. I am able to type notes in during a session and sign at the end of the session with ease. If I'm providing in home care, Apple's Siri works great for dictation and integrates seamlessly.

1. Valant offers as part of the intake note, numerous assessments that are automatically scored! 2. Customizable for how you would like to view buttons. 3. Group Notes automatically carry over from the first note in the general section, VERY helpful! 4. Prepopulated from the last note, so you do not need to go back to review. 5. Customer service is amazing. Follow up email or phone questions are quickly answered without constant need for follow up. 6. Cloud based. 7. 100% compatible with Mac, iPad, iPhone & Windows.

1. The treatment plan is clunky. I have worked around this by utilizing the prepopulated section of the PLAN tab to be where I put the treatment plan and updates each time. This work-around works beautiful for me. 2. There is no built in telehealth at this time. I am assured that this is something that is being looked into. 3. Billing is not fully integrated and requires a subscription to an outside provider.

Elizabeth
Director of Operations in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and customizable to your practice

The Valant software is easy to use for our administrative staff, psychologists, and psychiatrists. As a behavioral health software, it allows our practice to run smoothly and efficiently. Valant allows our practice to set up clients, manage client medical records, bill clients and insurance companies, process insurance EOB's, customize note templates that are tailored to our practice, create reports (patient aging, insurance aging, productivity, charges, client lists, etc.), an online portal system for statements, etc. From the scheduler tool, there is an option to provide appointment reminder calls, emails, and/or texts which our clients find very helpful. The support team is also excellent. They are quick to respond, very knowledgeable, and helpful. Our practice is also able to send out outcomes monitoring to our clients on a frequent basis, which allows our clinicians to easily track client progress.

Valant currently uses Silverlight for their software, but they are working on changing this very soon so our office won't be limited to specific web browsers.

Jillian
Jillian
Director in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Happy with updates!

Great for larger practices. I most like that Valant values what we (as users) have to say and they do actually make updates in accordance, unlike many platforms. Schedule and documentation are very easy to use. Great for large practices. Easy to use overall. Easy billing, but there are still bugs.

There are bugs. I also hate that we can't send out a link to e-sign documents - so new clients need to make a portal account and then we have to remember to send them the forms through the portal afterward. This is quite difficult. I wish there was a way to just send a new client the link to the intake forms like Kaero and AdvancedMD. However, they made adjustments to the portal that make it easier to use and I don't doubt that they will continue doing so. I must say that since the beginning, we were VERY unhappy with Valant. We feared that they will increase the pricing on us after the first year, making it financially infeasible to keep the platform - we still haven't signed on for next year, so I'm not sure if this will happen. I wrote a very negative review before, but I felt the need to update it because Valant is really making progress with bug fixes and new updates, which we really appreciate. Overall, I'm happy that we chose Valant now and while praying they don't screw us with the new rates, I'm looking forward to new updates as they come.

Kenneth
Clinician in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Well suited my my solo practice and for expanding its use to other clinicians

Kommentare: I can not say strongly enough how helpful Valant has been in integrating each of the steps involved with consumer care- from registration, insurance, clinical scheduling and documentation to billing. I could not function effectively without it and do not know of another vendor that matches Valant.

In the past, as an executive director for a larger mental health center using other software, Valant is easy to use, intuitive in functionality and adaptable. I could not operate a practice without it. When I do need assistance, Valant staff have been consistently helpful and on target with their instructions.

The software is really a strong asset and have really no complaints. I do engage in a variety of non-clinical mental health services such as consultation, training, supervision that I find the software limiting. I also would say trying to document a non-clinical contact, though possible, is not quite as easy as I would like. That said, I would never leave Valant and have found easy ways around each of these issues.

nishendu
owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"we are working on it"

Kommentare: System works but if something goes wrong you are on your own. They used to have decent phone support but that has gone by the wayside.
This morning we cannot upload documents ts and there is no one to help.

I can access it from anywhere, specifically meant for psychiatric practice.

Very poor customer support. Not able to connect to other products The keep promising new features but things rarely work

Antwort von Valant Medical Solutions

Hello Dr. Vasavada, We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We are proud of our ability to provide specialized support to behavioral health practices and are very sorry you have not had a good experience thus far. We recognize that we had a brief period of time where support wait times were unacceptable. We're happy to report that we have recently made some significant changes to our support process that have resulted in a much better experience for our customers. Since November 2020, we have maintained consistent wait times under two minutes and in December, 75% of our calls were answered in less than 15 seconds. We are committed to maintaining this consistency moving forward. We hope to earn your trust again.

Kyle
Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Mental Health EMR - Bar None!

Kommentare: Excellent!

It allows me to focus more on patient care and not wasting too much time on documentation. I absolutely love Valant and there support team. It’s been a great 10+ years and it just keeps getting better. Thanks

There have been a few minor issues over the years but they always fix/improve them.