Über Sevocity

Maßgeschneidert für dich. Einfach in der Bedienung. Zuverlässig. Mit EHR-Implementierung. Dein Abrechnungssystem oder das des Unternehmens. Seit über 15 Jahren im Geschäft!

Erfahre mehr über Sevocity

The infinite ways to modify the exam is a great.

The inability to incorporate laboratory results in the body of the encounter note. The inadequacy of the fax /ehr integration.

Bewertungen zu Sevocity

Sevocity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sevocity bereits verwendet?

Amanda
Amanda
Family Nurse Practitioner / Clinic Owner in USA

Love this EHR!!!

Kommentare: After just a couple of weeks my staff has transitioned with little frustration. A very nice change from eclinicals. We have used Athena and Eclinicals and for a small practice Sevocity by far blows them out of the water. the minor cons are nothing compared to the benefits and US based customer service we have received. Don't underestimate this small company.

I love the ease of use and the simplicity. It gets rid of all the unnecessary clicks and other things that complicate other EHRs. My charting is faster and I love the easy customization. EASY CUSTOMIZATION. Nice lab interface. Ordering made simple. Patient portal nice and not overally complicated. Minimal menus. Won't get lost in a sea of menu options. Staff loves it. Staff doesn't complain. Well laid out. I love the RCopia interface for eprescriping.

1.Can only open one encounter type at a time. They are addressing this now, hoping this won't be an issue soon. 2. ICD10 search not great but a quick google search will find it if you can't find it immediately on theirs. I foresee this being corrected in the future. I just add them to my favorites as I have to look them up so there are fewer and fewer each day to look up. Otherwise I have not found anything else I dislike.

Sevocity Review

Kommentare: The Med portal is fairly easy to use and again our overall experience with Sevocity is a good one, when we have issues or need assistance the support team is always ready to help and normally correct or solve any issue we have easily. We have only one issue which they are currently trying to resolve.

Product is easy to use, training is easy as well, our new employees seem to catch on quickly which is a plus for our busy clinic. Overall we like the software and it fits with our needs.

We did have issues integrating it with the other software we use (Kareo) and they are currently working together now to fix an issue we have been having for about 2 months with new patients not able to cross over. Our provider doesn't like the procedure notes with the EMR system so we use another EMR as well.

Antwort von Sevocity

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We will be following up soon regarding the procedure notes. Thanks again!

Rachel
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Low cost but inefficient as well

Kommentare: If I could get out, I would. The fact that one person only can be in the chart is ridiculous. It will slow down your pace and make your flow less efficient.
If I had to do it over again, I would not purchase this system.

Relatively easy to learn the software.

1. Only one person can be in the chart at one time - so your staff cannot help you enter information if you are in the chart. Very inefficient! 2. No ipad or iphone app 3. Every time an update is made the system becomes more burdensome 4. We give suggestions to improve the system - positive changes are never made.

Antwort von Sevocity

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hate to hear that you are not happy and hope you will contact our Support center for assistance. More than one person can be in the chart at the same time and you can easily send encounters between users. We regret that some of the updates required for CMS certification are not helpful but unfortunately are required for certification.

Valyssa

Great Program for EHR!

I like the ease of use, the quickness of the system, and how much communication there is between the staff as well as the patients. I like how we can open multiple encounters and that the system is easy to understand when training new staff.

There's not much I don't like about Sevocity to be honest, I think its a great program and it has helped out office become more efficient. I would like to be able to go back and reference messages even after they have been sent but thats the only thing I think that could be improved.

Eno
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love that the software is easy to learn and use. Our physician feels very comfortable using the without fusing. Having 24 hours customer services representative is an added bonus.

Easy to learn, use and 24 hours availability of customer services representative

I do not have any dislike at this time nothing.

Lee
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EHR need to be able to run on IPAD

It has the same features or even less one touch click like other EHR softwares

Because the EHR and the PM are 2 separate products and not developed as an integrated all in one platform so sometimes an encounter/charge did not transfer to the PM/Billing system. And the major complains from lot of doctors and they wish they can do it on an small/portable ipad instead on a Window or Mac laptop. The Microsoft Surface option is not the same customer ease of use like EHR software that were built for Ipad user.

Kathy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sevocity is perfect for Outpatient medical practices

Kommentare: Consistently meets or exceeds my expectations on Support and Reliability

The ability to customize the experience for each provider and to build endless templates without waiting on an implementation team to make updates.

It only allows one encounter to be open at a time for a patient.

Practice Manager in USA

Sevocity - One stop shopping

Kommentare: This software has helped my office to become very efficient, save us time, assist our patient response time and performance. The audit feature is very helpful and I use it often. Routing messages is easy to use and I train my staff to send one to themselves so we have a tickler file to verify no one is ever overlooked.

I have been using Sevocity since 2009. I enjoy the flexibility, I also appreciate that it is user friendly and Sevocity as a company is very attenuative in regards to how they can improve the system.

The only con I have is I wish the interaction between Sevocity & Dr First was more helpful. It is not a Sevocity issue but a Dr First problem. It would be better if when a provider receives a refill request they had last visit and some additional information to speed the refill process along. Currently you have to leave Dr First - go into Sevocity review the chart, plan notes and return to Dr First to complete the script. It takes more time than it should. However It would not stop, prevent or slow down my decision to purchase Sevocity again.

Jarred
Jarred
LPN II in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great EHR for the cost. very user friendly

Kommentare: Sevocity was the first EHR program that I had ever used. I was amazed at how with just a couple training sessions how easy it was to pick up. Sevocity made my first EHR experience a good one.

Ease of use. Great customer support (which was rarely needed).

No audible tone when a patient is ready to be brought back.

Antwort von Sevocity

Jared, Thank you for your suggestion. Sevocity is not currently designed with audio/sounds and most practices have indicated there is too much noise in the practice to be able to hear such audio indicators. However, we would like to understand more about your suggestion and exactly when/where you would like audible tones, so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

Kelly
Kelly
President in USA

We use many EHR/EMRs and Sevocity is our favorite.

Kommentare: We benefit because the interface works so well with Open Practice Solutions

As a billing company the set up to interface with Practice Management software was with ease and it the only one that we interface with that works perfectly bi-directional. Also this software is user friendly. To check Meaningful use with the reports is also done with ease.

I would say have the LMP date sent over with the patient charges would be so helpful for my OB/GYN group.

julie
CEO in USA

overview of emr

Kommentare: Well organized, easy to use, good service, good value overall quality. Would like to be able to have a better cut and paste option for the plan section and the ability to make some internal changes for myself without the assistance of the organization.

easy

user-friendly

Antwort von Sevocity

Julie, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggestion for cut and paste so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions. While we offer free ongoing customization support, most customizations can be made by your clinic¿s administrator (or other designated individual) without going through Sevocity. We offer periodic free training on how to make customization changes and many of the sessions at our annual meeting are on customizations. You¿re also welcome to contact Support and request free individual web training on this.

Melissa
Nurse manager in USA

Day to Day Utilization

Ease of use. The software is intuitive . The ability to combine a narrative and "box checking" / templated documentation is a positive-----the patient's story and treatment is logical and easily retrievable. When new staff is added they catch on quick. This software is not so robust that it is overwhelming to a new staff member. .

It would be helpful to see past vitals on the same screen as current vital sign entry . Trends would be less likely to be over looked.

Sonia
surgical assistant in USA

Sevocity Review

Kommentare: We use Sevocity in our medical Practice and can clearly say we love our EHR.
It is easy to use and anytime we have any questions we can always call.they have very nice helpful representatives.

very detailed and easy to understand

i would add a monthy calendar to front page

Antwort von Sevocity

Sonia, Thank you for your feedback. A monthly view is actually available by clicking the calendar icon next to today¿s date. There is not enough space on a screen to see the details for every day, however days with one or more appointments are highlighted and you can click on any date to see the individual appointments for that date. If you would like suggest further changes to this feel free to submit a product request through the Help section of Sevocity. Thank you for your business and your feedback!

Stephanie
Nurse practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sevocity- A great EMR

Kommentare: Good!

The simplicity of it. Even without prior instruction it is not hard to figure out.

I do feel some of the charting could be a little more detailed.

ANNETTE
OFFICE MANAGER in USA

I HAVE USED MANY EMR'S IN THE PAST AND SIMPLY LOVE USING THIS SYSTEM

VERY DETAILED EMR, SIMPLE TO USE, YOU CAN SEND FAXES FROM THE SYSTEM WITHOUT HAVING TO PRINT, HIPPA COMPLIANT, TRAINING IS AVAILABLE WHENEVER IT IS NEEDED, HELP DESK IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP WITHOUT LONG WAIT TIMES ON THE PHONE

WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IS THAT I CAN ONLY OPEN ONE ATTACHMENT AT A TIME, I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO COMPARE ATTACHMENTS IF NEEDED

Linda
physician/owner in USA

Excellent Product

Kommentare: I had used 3 different EHR software programs at other practices. When I opened this practice 10 years ago I evaluated and compared Sevocity to the others and found it to be intuitive to use clinically and functions seamlessly with our practice management software.

all of the above and web based server! Also, it makes EHR incentive reports easy to do.

If the internet goes down we can't access our charts. Fortunately that is infrequent.

Miguel
Clinical Manager in USA

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall experience is great, I will definitely recommend to other healthcare providers.

I like how fast issues get resolved and as always they have great customer service.

At first many of the features other software's offered they were not available, but little by little I have been impressed how everything has fallen into place.

Kaycee
Family Nurse Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nurse Practitioner Sevocity Review

Kommentare: I am a nurse practitioner at a pain clinic that utilizes Sevocity on a daily basis. It is suitable for a small practice and easily utilized by practitioners and scribes alike. Medication prescription is straightforward, and communication among staff is efficient.

The ease of medication prescription and ability to tailor to specialty.

It is a little difficult to create templates.

Antwort von Sevocity

Hi Kaycee, Thank you for reviewing us. We're glad that you find our system easy to use. Please don't hesitate to call support if you ever need help with creating templates. Thanks again!

jesus
Admin Asst in USA

software for me

Kommentare: Great at creating templates for the doctor. Every time we start a new procedure the doctor always wants a new template created so the encounter is a lot faster and more precise with all info organized and that is exactly what Sevocity does for us.

Available help from staff

I do not know

Antwort von Sevocity

Hello Jesus. Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you like the templates we create!

Practice Manager in USA

Successful and easy transition, updates handled well and work.

Training staff very is easy, it takes about 3 hours on average. This system improves work flow and productivity.

How often we have to change our passwords - currently we have to change approximately every 90 days or so. I would prefer about once every year unless there was a problem.

Lori
Admin. Asst in USA

Sevocity Software

Kommentare: Every one I have had to contact in regards to support have been really helpful and the email confirmations are great.

Easy to navigate patient information, attachments and options

Unable to make notes on "reason for visit"

Andrew

Physician review

Kommentare: Happy that the program helps with MIPS and Attestation.

The program makes it easy to find the codes needed for searching for diagnosis and billing.

Would like the program be available to use on the ipad or iphone.

Renee

The Ehr pain

Kommentare: When I converted to EHR in 2010,I had hoped to be tablet based. 6 years later I still have not accomplished it. As a solo practitioner. I cannot afford a scribe and consequently still spend 2 hours after each clinic day charting.

It is web based

It is not intuitive

Tawnee
Provider rep. in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Great!

I like that I can customize and build templates easily.

No quick text options and the system cannot enter the patient's name automatically.

LATASHIA
0FFICE MANAGER in USA

Awesome

Very user friendly. Extra help features and videos

Insurances did not merge over and we had to add