We use Qgiv to bring in donations to our organization.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Roger B.
Chief Operating Officer

Kommentare: Great information about our donors that allow us to follow up, connect and take action towards. Additionally, the real time availability of what is coming in is very nice!

Vorteile: Very intuitive, easy to use. Pretty straightforward and A LOT of functionality. Reporting is VERY ROBUST! Lots and lots of data made available via their dashboard.

Nachteile: Probably cost. As a non-profit, would like more competitive pricing available an d more options to allow customers to purchase only what they need. Also, would really like to see a more customer friendly text giving platform.

Great donation platform and text to give for the money.

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Ashley M.
Annual Giving Manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'd recommend.

Vorteile: Qgive is very inexpensive given it's functionalities. The donation form skins that you can create are very customization and can simply be pasted in your website to have the same look and feel as your site. Also, they offer text to give in a more basic concept. You can have donors send a text message to donate, then they are prompted to go to a link to enter in their donation. It is a nice product for the lower budget organizations who still want the functionality but not the expense.

Nachteile: If you are using this product for your online giving platform, I really don't see any cons. The rates are fair and the customization is high.

Great customer service and super easy set up process

Bewertet am 25.11.2015
Laura G.
Communications Manager
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Vorteile: I feel that what Qgiv does best is their customer service. They have friendly and helpful phone representatives who are knowledgeable and can answer just about every question I threw at them. They also made the set up process quick and simple on our end, while speedily working to have our donation site up as soon as possible.

Nachteile: I think in a dream world, donation websites would have smaller fees. However, comparatively Qgiv's fees are cheaper or on par with what else is offered, upon doing my research.

Qgiv - An Key Partner for our Foundation

Bewertet am 8.12.2015
Lisa P.
Director of Development
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: For our purposes, the flexibility of accepting online gifts for a multitude of different accounts, along with having comprehensive event registration functions sold us on the vendor. These features are what we need and like the best.

Nachteile: Our database does not work to transfer information from Qgiv without making entries. This is technically not Qgiv's issue, as our database is out of the mainstream for nonprofits and foundations.

Qgiv

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Miranda M.
Annual Fund Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I only use Qgiv for a few months each year in preparation for our annual event, and this seems to work well for us.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to use and connects directly to our website for online giving and event registration forms. I also like that we don't pay for the service until we use it, there is no monthly subscription.

Nachteile: I found it at time difficult to run a report and find information. It took me a while to create my filters to find the information I was looking for.

Qgiv is a great tool for any nonprofit!

Bewertet am 15.12.2015
Ashley J.
Communications Specialist
Philanthropie

Vorteile: I love the customer support Qgiv offers. The representatives are always able to assist when I call. I appreciate getting a live person immediately, instead of pressing 1 for .... The dashboard is very easy to use and the company has been very receptive to any changes we suggest.

Nachteile: No complaints! We have used Qgiv for several years and the product only continues to improve.

Excellent way to collect funds, specially for an NGO

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Veralucia R.
Missions Directos
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent tool for fundraising

Vorteile: The online platform is great, we use it in our website and it's so friendly, our donors get an automatic receipt which saves a lot of work. for our finance team. Love that we can sync with other programs!

Nachteile: We do not find the APP very friendly though, so we decided just to use the platform for our website and social media.

Use QGiv to bring in money!

Bewertet am 25.11.2015
Dan M.
Director of Development
Religiöse Einrichtungen

Vorteile: We use QGiv Kiosks in our church narthex as an additional way for people to donate/tithe to our church. They are easy to set up, easy to program (all online from your desk!) and very easy for people to use!

Nachteile: QGiv Support is always fast and complete with their response and very friendly to work with too!

My Review of QGIV

Bewertet am 29.8.2016
Buck B.
Executive Director
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I was extremely impressed by the product's sales team. They responded to my inquiry in a timely manner and were not pushy about me making a decision. I have found the support to be responsive to my questions and able to talk with me even though I am not technical savvy about website design. I like the appearance of the page on our website and my marketing staff report it is very user-friendly.

Nachteile: I needed to contact our website provider to provide access to QGIV to our site. But once the authorization was completed, it was been very simple to use.

QGiv is Great!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Ashley A.
Director of Development and Communications
Philanthropie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The only service that we use is the text-to-give platform, but so far, it is amazing. I love how this service is not contractual and you're able to downgrade at anytime without having to worry about penalty fees. Oh, and this integrates with NeonCRM!

Nachteile: I wish they offered the text-to-give platform as an a la carte service. A lot of nonprofits have one CRM that they use, and the one that we are using is robust and offers the same features. Honestly, that's such a small complaint because the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Accounting Associate

Bewertet am 14.12.2015
Samantha H.
Accountant
Philanthropie

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly and the customer service is second to none!

Nachteile: I do not have any dislikes for the product or vendor at this time.

Qgiv Rocks!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Elizabeth E.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Qgiv has been amazing to work with!

Vorteile: Qgiv is easy to use, simple to set up, and the staff are super friendly and supportive even if you only choose to utilize the free version of their software. I can't recommend their services enough!

Nachteile: My only complaint about this software is that I don't have enough reasons to use it. The interface is great! I do wish their fee was a little lower, but its still cheaper than most!

All take and no give

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Bj K.
Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very dissappointing. We are a nonprofit and they are supposed to be helping us, not hiding the money our donors give.

Vorteile: Seems like a simple solution to our on-line donation process.

Nachteile: we put Qgiv on our website over 18 months ago. They kindly send us emails every time a donation is made but we've discovered that not 1 single dollar of that money has ever hit our bank account. Qgiv tells us the problem is in the company they use to transfer dollars and that company tells us its the banks problem. Qgiv is not taking ownership of this even though they are our vendor, NOT the back end transactor. We've been researching this for over 45 days with no resolution and Qgiv is NO ASSISTANCE.