Über Reviewsnap

Webbasiertes Leistungsmanagement; passe Bewertungen, Kompetenzen, Bewertungsskalen, Überprüfungszeiträume, Mitarbeiter*innenpläne und Mitarbeiter*innenbewertung an.

Erfahre mehr über Reviewsnap

For the most part, it's easy to use and there are resources available to answer questions.

Electronic signature process was a bit confusing for managers.

Bewertungen zu Reviewsnap

Reviewsnap hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reviewsnap bereits verwendet?

Jake
Jake
ecommerce analyst in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

-B2B sales team/integration support was excellent -Authoricheck is genius -Number of review templates is great for using for different departments within the org. -Very easy to use software = very effective software

-Standalone product, would be nice to be able to integrate with some of our other solutions -Auto-save feature while typing would be nice

Lori
Director of Institutional Effectiveness in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reviewsnap Pros and Cons

Kommentare: We are very new to using Reviewsnap. We are just finishing up our very first review cycle with the software. Our contract said we would be trained as administrators but I do not really feel like that occurred. Basically a person from your company just clicked through screens and told us (very quickly) what they do when we first signed on the dotted line....but most people do not learn well from that method. I am more of a doer myself. Also, we were told that Reviewsnap implementation rep would build everything but again, that isn't entirely true...I spent a significant amount of time customizing and testing before we went live and our rep had nothing to do with that work. Part of that was because we were also needing to rebuild our performance review process to transition to paperless...but I felt very alone in that work and learned a lot the hard way through mistakes and making corrections. Our HR department could have never done this work for themselves...they do not have an IT background like I do. If I had not been involved in this project with them, I am not sure our review instruments and approval path would have been very good.

For the most part, our users like Reviewsnap. They feel that it is relatively intuitive, especially since the latest updates were implemented in May 2020. The automated email reminders at very nice and save our HR a lot of headaches.

Some parts of the template builder are messy. I would like to see a naming convention be recommended or some perhaps required to make it easier for us to find competencies and to know which sections and positions those competencies are linked to across the organization. The approval processes have way too many button clicks...these processes need to be streamlined for sure! We chose to only have the acknowledgement step this year so that our supervisors and staff would not get frustrated with this Software right out of the gate.

Antwort von Mitratech

Hi Lori - Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the honest feedback. As a new customer, we want to make sure you're receiving the support you need. Our Customer Success team will be reaching out to see how we can help.

Lindsey
Lindsey
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Reviewsnap - Just okay

Kommentare: Since I only have a need to use this software once a year, I don't think I can be too much of a critic. It works for how I need it, which is all I can really ask for!

I like that it's an easy way to submit my personal review to our HR team, and I like that I have a place to collect my thoughts on my personal achievements throughout the year. I also appreciate that I can input positive emails and comments that were said about me by my coworkers throughout the year.

The system is a bit clunky. It seems like it could use an update! It's not totally clear where to go for certain things (so much so that our HR department had to create a Reviewsnap guide that we can refer to when it's time to submit our annual reviews because they received too may questions).

Mary
Philanthropie

Reviewsnap lives up to its name.

As a small organization with many staff who frequently travel, we sought a system that was simple, intuitive and available 24/7. We reviewed many systems, big and small and almost settled on a product, but then found out about Reviewsnap. Both vendors gave us access to test environments where we were able to compare coverage, ease of setup and get a sense of the training required. Reviewsnap won hands down - very easy to set up, minimal training required, and all our priority requirements - fairly standard - were covered in their product. Employee profiles and job descriptions, competency and other review sections with lots of flexibility for overall design, ratings, comments, option to select from stock examples or use our own; integrated ongoing management of work and professional development goals, a great 'journaling' feature for keeping track of accomplishments through the year or for giving kudos to colleagues; automated notifications for deadlines and digital signatures. If users do need help, there is a small, onsite set of user manuals, workflow diagrams, etc. We added links to our performance review policies, etc on our Reviewsnap "Welcome page". Once our own system was set up, our Reviewsnap rep trained the 2 groups (employees/supervisors) via short webcast and the recordings are now permanently available to walk new staff through the site in under 10 minutes. Most notably, our customer service rep (same person over the last 3 years) has been absolutely exceptional. Her turnaround time is usually within a couple hours, responses are always helpful, short and and to-the-point, and if another service department is ever needed, she coordinates that. I also very much appreciated working through the trial period with a company that allowed us to work at our own pace without pressuring us to make a quick purchase. That flexibility helped assure we had the time needed to select the right product. Reviewsnap listens to their customers and keeps improving the product without inflating the cost.

It's very minor, and the only reason I give them one "9" below, but the last couple steps involve a hand-off of the review and then initiating final approvals and signatures. Some staff have neglected to complete the last couple steps that officially close off the review, and we would just find it helpful to have the system keep notifying staff, after a reasonable amount of time has elapsed, that they're not done yet, and remind them what steps they need to do to officially close the review. If nothing else, staff will eventually discover their lapse when they try to begin a new review and are unable to. If the system helped prompt them to close out the review, it would just avoid their being confused when they try to begin a new one.

Kacy
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poor Experience

Kommentare: The first experience was good but all since have been negative. I'm sure they're great to some clients but that was not what I've received.

The UI was difficult to use last year so I was very excited to see they were upgrading the platform. The new platform looks like it'll be great, so it's too bad I won't get to use it.

I understand that not everyone has had the same experience as me, but I've been extremely unimpressed with ReviewSnap. We were told that our review timeline was able to be accommodated by an upcoming system upgrade. I asked the rep whether we could have it up and running for a mid-November start and she assured me we could. I told her I would reach out a week or two later to let her know we were ready to upgrade. She said this was ok. Fast forward 2 weeks. I emailed her to let her know we were ready and then didn't get a response until 10 days later. By this time all of the upgrade slots were full. I was told that I would be updated when we moved up. I then had to reach out on two separate occasions to see what our status was, each time being told that "we were in the queue". My second email this morning was given the exact same response: "you're in the queue". This second email also said that they think they could get me a slot in mid-October to mid-November, but couldn't guarantee it. At no point in this process has anyone from ReviewSnap reached out to me update me or try to give me an answer without me reaching out first. They have not been a partner and have certainly not made me feel like we were spending our money wisely. For me personally they've taken the route of replacing customer service with apologies. We have asked to be taken off the upgrade list since we will not be renewing. Maybe now someone can finally get a slot.

Quelle: GetApp

Winning Results

Kommentare: We have been a ReviewSnap client for several years and are continually impressed with the excellent customer service and ease of use of the software. As a non-profit, cost is also a huge factor and the annual contract is not only affordable, but is guaranteed to not increase once you sign up.

Our supervisors love the fact that that they can easily select ratings for their team and receive suggestions to add commentary. As the system admin, I love the fact that I can easily import new staff to the the database and create ad-hoc reports.

The only con is the finalization process - it would be nice to obtain final signature and not have to go back in to finalize.

Gregory
Gregory
Senior Director, Human Resources in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our company has been a user for over 5 years. The ease of use and customer service have been great.

Ease of use and ability to adapt to our specific need. Making changes to the form is usually pretty simple and user friendly.

Difficulty in setting up a quarterly review with the same ease as the annual review. But I understand that the team has been working on making this possible.

Anita
Anita
HR Director

ReviewSnap Review

Kommentare: Would recommend to any company that would like a review system that is easy to use and reasonably priced.

Ease of use. I Like that you can customize your own templates with competencies and specific tasks. Like the email notifications of upcoming reviews and notifications when completed. Customer support is very good. They respond quickly. Love that they listen to their customers and actually do incorporate updates based on reasonable requests versus rolling out annual or semi-annual upgrades. As it relates to passwords, I like that as Administrator, I can re-set forgotten or locked passwords and that the users can choose and re-set their own. I love that you don't have to re-set them every 60-90 days.

Can't show you the date the review was completed in the review status report. You have to view the completed review to find it.

Julie
Julie
Communications Specialist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better than before!

Kommentare: So far, so good. No complaints as a user!

ReviewSnap was introduced to all employees at our company about a year ago. Before it was implemented, we just had an in-house system that was clunky and difficult to use. The review process is much more streamlined now. All of the documents are in one place. Much better than the old system.

I haven't gotten to know it well enough to find any wrinkles. Doing my first review on the system has been pretty flawless.

Nathalie
Nathalie
Rundfunkmedien
Quelle: GetApp

A simple solution to performance management

Kommentare: I have worked with ReviewSnap for 4 years and managed the implementation in two companies (both large and small), and it has proved to be the simplest solution to performance management on the market. While it may not have the various modules and complexity of other tools, it is perfect for a company seeking to formalize its goal setting and evaluation process on a budget.

Simple to implement and train users Budget friendly and user friendly Responsive customer service team Constant upgrades and additions Customizable

English-language version only Compensation module in USD only Does not connect to other tools/modules Reports could be more robust and easier to create

Anna
HR Data Analysis Coordinator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

From my experience, the ReviewSnap interface is clean and simple. It's been easy to use and navigate when adding goals, comments and signing off on my year end review.

Although the interface is simple, it's not as visually appealing as I think it could be. It's very plain.

Alison
Staff Accountant in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

They have an excellent product that is very customizable.

Kommentare: Lots of data, great reports, excellent customer service.

Great customer service, very customizable product, easy to administer. The reports are easy to use and customize to provide excellent data. We are able to drill down into who hasn't completed reviews or journal entries very easily. Their customer support is excellent. We have always been able to get the information and answers we need, often very easily.

CAra

User

Kommentare: I love RS customer service. They have far and above delivered in this arena. I enjoy the simplicity of the UI. However, I am a visual person - would love to see graphics of where an employee or manager is in the cycle of a review (timeline for example - "you are here") There are moments where I feel customization are limited. I wish docs would auto save. I wish I couldspell check once w/o having to toggle through various screens.

Antwort von Mitratech

Reviewsnap is working on a new user interface and as part of that interface you will see more graphics to indicate which step, or how far along, they are in the processes. We will also be adding auto-save to the system, so anytime a rating, comment, or a change is made it will automatically save.

Cela
Office Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reviewsnap for Annual Employee Reviews

I like that this product keeps a record of annual reviews and has a systematic process for companies to use for consistency in the review process.

It seems somewhat cumbersome to change questions for each type of employee and/or for a 90 day review process versus an annual review process.

Clare
Digital Director in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The solution to all our performance and development issues

Kommentare: Prior to joining ReviewSnap, all of our performance and development was done in paper and it was a mess. Reporting was a manual job and there was no real process in place. Some people just simply never did their reviews. Our whole agency found the system incredibly simple to use and easy to report on. We can see all our data and our development process has never been more smooth. In addition we have had the same dedicated contact at ReviewSnap from the very beginning and we have always received super quick technical support, responsive customer service and friendly help and advice. I would recommend the system to any business.

Mario
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review Snap Evaluationb

Kommentare: Overall the management and staff were content with the product.

Easy to use, reports were easy to read and download.

The customization is a little tricky, and having to log in and out of the HR admin profile to access certain information created an extra step.

Kahla
Corporate Talent Manager in USA

Unbeatable Customer Service and Great Product

Kommentare: There isn't another software company that has beat the customer service I receive on an on-going basis from ReviewSnap. Besides the fact that the product is awesome and so easy to set-up and use, its always important to be able to reach someone. ReviewSnap has been wonderful and made the performance management in our company so much more friendly. The features that I love most are the journal entries, kudos and the approval process. Managers all dread reviews, but with this product we made it simple and real time. I haven't found another one that competes!

Laurie
HR Manager in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Been using for 4 years now - overall works well for us.

Kommentare: 360 process works great - simple to use and big time saver in compiling data
customer service has always been excellent - willing to listen and make changes based on recommendations
I would prefer that external raters have their own "list" area and not show up in my list of staff... when searching for a staff member the list gets long. I often use the first letter of the name I am searching for but still have to work through a lot of external raters at the bottom of the list first to get to where I am trying to go.

Nancy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Product is used for our annual associate performance evaluations.

The ability to customize review templates. The vendor is very responsive to request and questions. The vendor has been able to make product enhancement based on our needs, which is extremely appreciated.

There are some system limitations for specialized requests, but the vendor is able to customize, if needed, for a fee, which is understandable. I have been able to use effectively without customization.

Diana
Manager, Human Resources in Kanada
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ReviewSnap

Kommentare: initiating a performance review is usually a very smooth easy process although this past January we experienced a lot of difficulty and delays. It was concerning as we missed our deadline and it seemed as though we may have had a mess up with old reviews. it was a technical and service issue.

it's a simple software, internet based, and the service is usually good

the compensation module isn't as extensive as we need it

Sharai
Bermuda
Einzelhandel
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Reviewsnap has been a great tool for our business!

Reviewsnap has a user-friendly platform that makes it easy for everybody to use! Since implementing Reviewsnap, we no longer have to manually complete our reviews or remind managers to complete them. It's a great system!

I wish email addresses were not mandatory for setting up a new employee. A lot of our employees don't have an email address for work.

Ashraf
HR Specialist in Pakistan
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent Software with good features of automated notifications, mulitiple managers capibilit, etc.

Kommentare: ReviewSnap is user-friendly solution to our performance review process and we found everything we need in Reviewsnap. "The ReviewSnap system is simple, flexible and has relieved the workload of our HR department. I would recommend ReviewSnap to any organization that is looking to streamline their performance review process from paper based to system based." Thank you ReviewSnap team to all your support.

Kim
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Many of our clients use Reviewsnap and are fans.

Kommentare: We've introduced many clients to Reviewsnap, and they consistently praise it for ease of use. Reviewsnap works to keep the product up-to-date - enhancing its features frequently and responding to customer requests. The Reviewsnap team patiently answers our questions, show us features that benefit our clients, and - overall - helps us to get the most benefit from the product.

Bonnie
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ReviewSnap is a great tool from a small, growing company.

Kommentare: While some other systems may have more bells and whistles and may be slightly more intuitive, for the price and customer service, you can't beat ReviewSnap. It fits the niche for a company our size of 130 + employees. It offers the goal setting and performance appraisal processes we need. And they are always working to make improvements. We're very pleased.

Philanthropie

Reviewsnap is a snap!

The software is very easy use and the vendor provides excellent customer service. Appraisals are easy to build, and the comment suggestions are valued by our supervisory team.

Ad hoc reporting can be a bit cumbersome, but the standard reports contain most of the data I need.