Über AssetCloud

Damit hast du die Kontrolle über deine Asset-Tracking-Anforderungen. Anlagegüter, IT-Bestandsverfolgung, Werkzeugverfolgung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AssetCloud

The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem.

Bewertungen zu AssetCloud

AssetCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 347 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AssetCloud bereits verwendet?

Hillary
Hillary
Sales Assistant in Rumänien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AssetCloud is an Effective and Helpful Asset Tracking Package.

Kommentare: AssetCloud is very effective project Asset management product and the compliance management and coordination across project teams is amazing.

Through its Cloud functionalities its very simple tracking all the Construction projects Assets and the ability to manage event through AssetCloud is incredible.Helpful on easy allocation of Assets and the employees data management and expense tracking using AssetCloud is perfect.

Effective and easy on Cloud implementation and its training curve is very friendly and myself i got nothing to dislike.

vor 10 Monaten

Thanks for commenting on how effective and helpful AssetCloud is to your business. You'll be happy to know that we've also added brief quick-help videos to our website so you can quickly and easily reference any self-training needs.

Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AssetCloud makes managing our IT assets a breeze

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with AssetCloud so far. The ability to access our asset information in the cloud far outweighs the few "cons" we've discovered.

What I like most about AssetCloud is the ability to easily access all our asset information in the cloud, regardless of where we are. This allows us to easily and quickly update asset information while on-site at our locations rather than waiting (and forgetting) once we get back to our central office.

The Quick Search feature, allowing you to quickly search all assets, only searches a minimal number of pre-set columns. Unfortunately for us, the columns it searches are not the ones we typically need to search against.

letzten Monat

Thank for taking the time to share details regarding your experiences. We value your insights.

Craig
IT Administrator in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Children's Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good, we are happy with Asset Cloud and have overcome some of the previous short coming mentioned.

Ease of use, and training videos. The ability to granulate the reports.

Some note functions did not transfer over so we lost critical information such as the ability to write in note section critical information such as admin password and login information.

letzten Monat

Good to hear that you're leveraging our on-demand training video. The idea actually came from reviewers on this site.

Melanie
Laboratory Analyst in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

WASP Cloud

Kommentare: The intent for using of this software is to reduce typographical errors on case related paperwork, reduce the amount of information written on case related documents with the use of an asset tag number, provide a one stop location of all electronic data (e.g. Q/QC data, Casefile documents, product information, etc.) as they pertain to specific asset numbers and assets associated to the parent asset. The software accomplishes this goal. Although years ago sales had recommended "Professional" when it was the available software type/version based on our needs when I originally reached out the WASP, I can't say that I would recommend this software for the laboratories functions and needs I have outlined throughout this survey for other forensic laboratories.

Creating a label within the software is a nice feature and makes that function easy. The previous Enterprise version required a label software to generate labels making it rather laborious. Customer service is mostly helpful although there were a few instances a resolution could not be resolved either by the lack of knowledge of the rep or the limitation of the software.

Integration of my 3G database from Enterprise to Cloud was a nightmare and took months to resolve. Although the software is easy to use once the user becomes familiar with its functionality, it is not user friendly and takes a significant amount of time to navigate the program. A training session either on-site or by virtual meeting would be helpful. Some of the available video were helpful, but limited. Once the user becomes familiar with the software, portions are easily navigable, other functions are not attainable. One function I'd like to see improved is the ability to pull expiration dates of assets between a select subset of days. Currently, to pull a select range of expiration dates (e.g. 08/01/21 - 08/14/21), I have to search for the year 2021, then scroll and select assets within that date range.

Eric
Field Services Equipment Coordinator in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eric, The SCA

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great product for sure, friendly staff too

Labeling function and hardware is a real joy to use

Wish there was some kind of regular training series that I could follow instead of having to do a call with someone to figure out things

Tauye
Program Coordinator in Papua-Neuguinea
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AssetCloud Review

Report Extraction & Check In & Check Out

Receipts and forms - They need to be tailored to suit business requirements and also integrate company details. These also need to be shared/made available with other users easily. Support - Support services by 3rd party vendors need to be consistent. At times, we have to wait for 3rd party to contact WASP in America to get solutions to our problems.

letzten Monat

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the report extraction and check-in/check-out capabilities of AssetCloud. Also thank you for your recommendations.

Sue
Office Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Asset Cloud Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We are happy with the product. It works well for our industry.

Ease of use with this product. Easy to track our assets.

We have no compaints with the product. The cost is rather high.

letzten Monat

Good to hear that not only do you not have any complaints about AssetCloud, but that you also find it very easy to use.

Reggie
Lead IT Support Project Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Manage Software Contracts

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I use AssetCloud to manage software assets and contracts. I like that I'm able to customize contract forms to capture the information that's most relevant to me. It's also easy to set up custom emails notifications, which allows me to stay up to date on expiring contracts.

I wish there was some agent to install that can automatically collect IT inventory data.

letzten Monat

Thank you for sharing with everyone how easy AssetCloud is to use. We appreciate yo8ur insights and we are committed to continue to improve on your experience.

Lauren
Finance HR Assistant in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software that has dramatically changed our asset tracking processes

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic, I have been super impressed by the support team as we get more familiar with the product. It has made our asset management processes more streamlined and cohesive

A prebuilt system that was relatively easy to set up and customizable to each organization

Expensive for a non-profit, but definitely worth the initial investment.

letzten Monat

We appreciate your praise of AssetCloud as an excellent software that is easy to setup.

Alan
Vice President of IT in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wasp Asset

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The software makes it easy to search and track our assets.

It is a pain to install and get working with the asset tag printer.

Anthony
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Asset Cloud Review

Kommentare: Asset cloud has allowed us to maintain all of our assets and view the data accompanying those. Overall the platform is very beneficial.

I like the search bar, and reporting options/customizations available.

Some of the software seems to not work as smoothly as it should. Example: when checking out an asset and assigning a due date, you must add the asset to the queue and then re-click the record and add the date. Why not just have the due date available without extra steps.

letztes Jahr

Good to know that AssetCloud is effectively helping you to manage, search and report on your assets. Do know that we take your feeback very seriously and that we are committed to improving upon your experience.

Russ
Demo and Rental Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

AsstCloud works great for us!

Kommentare: AssetCloud is the best tool we've found to serve our multiple requirements for our pool of assets (sales demonstration, tech support, and rentals, also depreciation and calibration tracking)

We use AssetCloud to track thousands of assets spread all over the company. These assets are used for sales demonstrations, tech support, and also rentals. The check-out and check-in functions make it simple to move items and keep track of where they are, and when they're due to be returned. We also use the depreciation utility to calculate depreciation each month, and track current book value.

In a previous version, we used the "parent/child" asset relationship tool. It was only recently added back to the AssetCloud version. I would like to have the view option to see "Top level assets only" in the main list views. Regarding initial set up, it takes time and patience to upload an existing database. Care must be taken to have upload files properly formatted and uploaded in the correct order. But that's the world of relational databases!

Tom
Tech Director in USA

Morin Review of Wasp Assett Cloud

Kommentare: We are finally able to do something with our inventory. Check in and out computers and chroembooks and track them. Its been a learning process in setting it up the way we want.

I liked that we got all the equipment we needed including printers etc and the support to aid in setup and further issues was excellent.

I would like that when I use the import tools to bring in more assets that it would give a warning if the tag numbers (asset numbers) were already in use. I have had several times on accident that I built my import file and accidently had asset tags I already used and it simply overwrote all the asset info. NO Prompting that they were already in the system. That would have queued me something was amiss (unless I knew I was updating assets) One feature I wish it had was the ability to create an asset template that could have a bardcode that represents everything about the assett so I could then simply scan the new barcode and serial number and it would allow me to easily add many at the same time. (example I buy 100 chromebooks off same PO, same model, etc and the only difference is the serial number and the asset tag that will be assigned. It would be nice to be able to preprint the asset tags and apply them then scan the asset template barcode followed by the SN and Asset tag on each of them. I have to build an CSV file to do this each time.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Tom for sharing your review. Good to hear that you had a good experience onboarding and integrating your equipment with the software. Thanks also for taking the time to detail some opportunities for improvement. We'll spend some time on these ideas.

Andrew
Center IT Support Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Worth the time to learn

It's a pretty robust tool, to be honest. I like the physical tag integration, the options for specifying geographical area/section for the item, and of course having the serial # as part of this as well. With a great deal of "work from home" happening in light of the pandemic, we used to have a lot of hardware "go missing" or "get misplacaed". You want to think the best of people, but in a business environment you have to protect yourself and the company. Having something tangible to point to is a very valuable tool that can circumvent many awkward situations, related to possession of said item. With proper implementation set into motion, being able to scan in (with a mobile phone even) hardware on-site in front of the user lets them know we are keeping track of the item. This works as a powerful deterrent to theft in many cases. A lot of the flexibility for how to tag and the organizational options in AssetCloud are great. I've been around systems that are literally just a list and that's it...things that are tagged with a few text characters at best. The fields for keeping things organized makes the tracking much easier and helps me keep on schedule for the rest of my day.

Right off the bat, I wouldn't say it's impossible to pick up (it's not like learning to script or do SQL), but you'll need to study up some to get things the way your organization/company wants them done. Fortunately, we had a representative from WASP do a Zoom call and walk us through some of it. That helped whittle down the mountain a bit, but any new system can be intimidating. This is a very soft con, as it's a common occurrence with any new system.

Antwort von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you Andrew! We're so pleased that you are getting strong value out of AssetCloud. Also thank you for your recommendations on how to continue the improvement. We will share your insights with key decision makers.

Eric
IT Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

AssetCloud for a School District

Kommentare: As a previous user of MobileAsset from WASP, it was not a "very steep learning curve," and conversion was not as painful as I anticipated. The interface is simple to use, and consistent uptime is great without having to physically house our own local server!

-Ease of use-Granular management of access to the program for user roles-Reporting is (somewhat) easily editable!-Integrated Asset Tag printing!

-If this product if bought for a school district, it shouldn't be so expensive to have more users than assigned. And concurrent users trying to log in at the same time causes issues.

vor 10 Monaten

We are happy to hear that you agree AssetCloud is easy to use. Do know that we are committed to maximizing your value for this solution.

Anthony
IT Support Professional II in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

AssetCloud brings order to chaos of inventory

AssetCloud is easy to implement. We had the previous version MobileAsset. We upgraded to AssetCloud a few years ago. Easy to use. It basically manages itself

The reports could be better. The reports often gives me either too much or too little information. Often when I run a report I have export it to Excel to tweak it.

letztes Jahr

Well said. AssetCloud does bring order to chaos regarding inventory management. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Sushant
Project Incharge in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smart and innovative software to track your Asset

Kommentare: My overall experience with AssetCloud is exceptional.

It is one of the smarter and innovative software which helps you to track various assets from one place. You can get real-time data for your assets lying at different places within few seconds. With RFID you can eliminate manual barcode scanning process. RFID can read all assets tags within range simultaneously even they are not in sights.

There is nothing to dislike AssetCloud with me as it works fine as per expectation.

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks for letting everyone know about the wonderful capabilities of leveraging AssetCloud for RFID. Glad to see you regard it as exceptional.

Randy
Computer Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Using AssetCloud for Equipment Inventory in Schools

It is easy to enter and maintain our IT inventory in AssetCloud. Customer Service has been quick to respond to our questions and has even implemented some of our requested options. They continue to improve the product with upgraded features. We also use the WASP barcode printer with AssetCloud, which makes printing labels much easier than with our previous software. We also like that the software is web-based and we can access it from anywhere when needed. The new "quick search" feature is also helpful. We also like being able to mass import new devices and import the serial numbers or locations later if not immediately available when imported.

So far all the features that we felt were missing have been added or upgraded, so no "cons" for us at this time.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplify and Optimize Asset Management with Asset Tracking Solutions

One of the key benefits of asset tracking solutions is their ability to provide real-time visibility into asset locations and statuses. By leveraging technologies like barcodes, QR codes, or RFID tags, I can easily scan and track assets throughout their lifecycle. This level of transparency enables me to quickly locate assets, monitor their movement, and prevent loss or theft. The ability to access accurate asset information on demand has significantly improved asset accountability and inventory management.

I have no negative opinion that I write here. Recommend asset tracking solutions to businesses seeking to optimize their asset management processes and improve overall operational effectiveness.

vor 12 Monaten

Glad to hear you're benefitting from the RFID capabilities of AssetCloud. Good to know how this and the solution's other capabilities make your efforts much easier.

Bill
Media Center Manager in USA

AssetCloud is On Track

I like adding an entire Freshman Class all at once. Mass importing of data helps a LOT.

Setting up label printing was the most painful part of the process. Thankfully, once it's done, it shouldn't need to be revisited. Unfortunately, one software update hosed our printing. Thank goodness for the Service people. We were quickly back on the air.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experiences and use cases for AssetCloud. We appreciate knowing that you find it to be valuable.

Darren
Director of Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

AssetCloud helps us keep track of all our inventory and who is assigned assets. We are able to easily export reports that are needed for audits.

Product has been great. My only criticism is when using the scanner to enter multiple items the PO Date field doesn't populate in the system. I have to manually go and enter from the website.

letztes Jahr

Great product? Glad to hear you agree, Darren. We are happy to hear how AssetCloud helps you to effectively track all of your inventory.

Harry
Production Technology Support in UK
Medienproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

Kommentare: Ease of use is high and works great for every day use.However occasional bugs can make usage slow and tedious

Adding assets its easy and each sections provides a field to fill in the most important details for each asset. Tracking those assets through the use of locations & employees is a great function, that allows you to easily categories your assets by locations and who they are checked out to

Search feature can be buggy and not always work, occasionally assets are shown as checked out when they are not and visa/versa.

letztes Jahr

Good to know that AssetCloud is meeting your needs. Thanks for sharing improvement opportunities as well. We will get to work on it.

KenDell
Operations Manager in USA

AssetCloud Review SAA

Kommentare: We are starting to use this software beyond our normal IT needs. My intent is to use the for all notable assets in our school including furniture. One of the things that I discovered during Covid and the process of us reopening school was the need to have a better tracking system for all of our inventory so this is the path I am putting us on.

The View Asset Interface is well organized and its easy to filter out unwarted columns.

The font is a little small and would read better if a bit bigger, I usually have to enlarge the screen.

letztes Jahr

Thanks KenDell for your review. We are pleased to hear that you find AssetCloud as being easy to use, especially for filtering out unwanted columns. Do know that we are committed on continually improving on your experience.

Christee
IT Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WASP AssetCloud makes life easier.

Kommentare: Overall I love the product and will continue to use it in the future.

WASP AssetCloud is easy to maintain and manage. Previous systems it was extremely difficult to make sure all items were entered in in a consistent manner, with templates it's much easier now. Checking in and out is easy.

The Scheduled Maintenance is a bit cumbersome, alerts do not always work. Creating custom reports are not easy to create at all.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for such a glowing review. We're happy to hear that Wasp AssetCloud makes life easier!

Trip
CIO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy of Management

Kommentare: We are now able to provide audit reports for our inventory and asset management

I really like the ease of managing all of my hardware in one location, both for IT use as well as for accounting.

There was nothing that we ran into that I can say was bad

vor 7 Monaten

Good to hear that you like the ease of managing of all of your hardware in one location.