Über AssetCloud

Damit hast du die Kontrolle über deine Asset-Tracking-Anforderungen. Anlagegüter, IT-Bestandsverfolgung, Werkzeugverfolgung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AssetCloud

It was very straightforward to build python tools that retrieve asset information via web API.

If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem.

Bewertungen zu AssetCloud

AssetCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 223 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AssetCloud bereits verwendet?

Mo A.
Sr Mgr IT Support in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

how easy to manage your all IT assets in one place

the search options in the tool is needed to be more advanced and it would be great to change the interface of the tool on the web.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for sharing your review. We are happy to hear that you find AssetCloud to be an amazing tool and easy to manage.

Adam R.
Director of Administration in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Katsky Korins File Room

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Sr leadership, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT], took the time to educate and make sure the partnership would be a right fit. Since then everyone on the team has continued to hold our hand every step of the way to ensure a good foundation is built to allow us many happy years as an Asset Cloud user.

Features and benefits aside, biggest pro was that it is a stand alone product that can but doesn't have to be tied to other existing products. Purchasing from existing vendors as an add on is typically cost prohibitive. We needed an approachable basic solution that can be built out and made more complex as needed. I am interested in integration in the future but need to launch, achieve success, and get back to that next.

While an off the shelf product allowed for fair pricing and ease of use, it required a great deal of vision and work to get to the point of execution. I would be interested in working further with the Asset Cloud Team to build out the law firm line with some specific solutions that law firms need/want.

vor 3 Wochen

Appreciate you pointing out that we are both a stand-alone and highly integrateable solution.

Dean H.
Infrastructure engineer in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good product, meets our requirements

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good support, easy to order additional equipment/consumables

Easy to add assets, UI is user friendly and reporting is really good. We have automated reports to show which assets are assigned to which user etc.

Barcodes lose their ink easy so you are unable to scan

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks Dean for sharing your experience with AssetCloud. Glad to hear that it's meeting your requirements. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Jeannette R.

Survey

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use and easy to train others

Ease of use and east to locate inventory when doing a search

Nothing to date that I can share at this time

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks Jeannette for letting us know that AssetCloud is meeting all of your current needs to track your assets.

Jennifer P.
TRAILS ECS in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Asset Cloud is best

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall a good experience

The way it tracks the items in the inventory by being checked out or checked in, the way it keeps track of what kind of condition the items are in, how it tracks what items are disposed of, and how easy it is to use the wasp program.

The only con I can think of the program being required to work off of internet connection.

vor 3 Tagen

Thanks for your declaration, Jennifer! We are happy to hear that you find AssetCloud as being easy to use.

Greg K.
Manager, Information Systems in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SOM DAR Assett Mgmt.

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Easy of use and the ability to add/modify items to inventory. Also the ability check out hardware to users is a plus.

Turnover continues to be an issue. Online training or job aids would be helpful.

vor 4 Tagen

Thanks Greg for confirming that AssetCloud is easy to use. I'm happy to report that we have also added new job aids to our website to help users get started.

Kimberly Y.
Technology Coordinator in USA

Excellent Product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Bulk upload of new assets is extremely easy!

Label printing was difficult to set up, however, customer service was fantastic in helping!

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks Kimberly for your glowing review regarding AssetCloud! Do know that we are committed to constantly improving on your experience.

Diego V.
Diego V.
Datacenter Team Lead in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time

Kommentare: Very bad.

I can't see anything to mention as a real highlight.

- The software is outdated, you have many different screens, they take a lot to load, they are clumsy. - The support service is a NIGHTMARE! They are unable to understand your question, they hardly provide a useful answer, many times they just say "the system doesn't do it" or "it is a bug". If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket!!! - There is NO decent EXPORT tool!! You are the owner of your data, right? Especially considering you are PAYING them to use the SaaS!!! But the system doesn't allow you to make a full export of your data! Asking the support is also a dead-end!

Ashraff H.
Technical Support Specialist in USA

Amazing Product

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We use AssetCloud every single day and it makes our job easier.

The software is very easy to navigate and find and track assets

There are certain things that can be more streamline but okay for the most part.

vor 5 Tagen

Thanks for sharing your experience with AssetCloud. We're happy to hear that you feel it is very easy to use.

Adam S.
Network Admin in USA

Great Software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: its been great and the update from version 7 to asset cloud was easy

Easy to Use and Labels are easy to create

we havent run into any cons yet the product has been great

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks Adam for your feedback. It's rewarding to learn that you feel AssetCloud is a great solution and that you are effectively using it to create your labels.

Brandi W.
Asset Manager in USA

User Friendly

Kommentare: It is easy for our high school admins to check out materials to students and track when they are due. We had a rough start because the initial upload (via csv) would add really random numbers to the asset. We contacted customer service several times and were told things from "it's the type of file you're using" to "it's the computer you're using". We tried so many different options and just couldn't make it work. I'm not sure if the issue was ever found.

AssetCloud is user-friendly. There are plenty of resources available to explain each step. I like being able to design reports relevant to each site. The ability to upload via csv is helpful.

I don't have the option to transfer materials from one site to another. When I have to transfer between sites I have to dispose of the materials in the system and then add the count to the new site.

Russ T.
Demo and Rental Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

AsstCloud works great for us!

Kommentare: AssetCloud is the best tool we've found to serve our multiple requirements for our pool of assets (sales demonstration, tech support, and rentals, also depreciation and calibration tracking)

We use AssetCloud to track thousands of assets spread all over the company. These assets are used for sales demonstrations, tech support, and also rentals. The check-out and check-in functions make it simple to move items and keep track of where they are, and when they're due to be returned. We also use the depreciation utility to calculate depreciation each month, and track current book value.

In a previous version, we used the "parent/child" asset relationship tool. It was only recently added back to the AssetCloud version. I would like to have the view option to see "Top level assets only" in the main list views. Regarding initial set up, it takes time and patience to upload an existing database. Care must be taken to have upload files properly formatted and uploaded in the correct order. But that's the world of relational databases!

Stephen M.
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product for ANY School District

Kommentare: Overall I recommend any district who needs asset tracking and inventory tracking to go with AssetCloud. The headache that we saved by being hosted on Cloud and allowing each campus to use the product during this epidemic was well worth the extra cost! We had 0 lost or unknown devices and was simple and easy! We will continue to renew the product for the foreseeable future. Hope AssetCloud continues the great work and product development of AssetCloud!

This is such a great product. Allows all features and abilities a School District Technology Department needs. Ease of use, check in and out. Keeping up with depreciation of a device and so so much more! This can not be beat for the ability or scope that any ISD would need it for. Could work for any department really!

Price is my biggest complaint. It seems high compared to others but yes it is an all in one solution for us. When Covid hit and we had to pivot to online learning we immediately was able to check devices in and out and know exactly who, where, when and why on each device. No matter if it was a hot spot to laptop/Chromebook. 2nd complaint is they charge you per user to use the device via logins. We originally had 3 users who checked devices in and out for staff and students but of course when each campus needed the ability to check out devices we had to pay for each librarian to have his/her own login. We could have shared a general login or something but for security and tracking problems we elected not to do this and paid for each user to have rights.

Tom M.
Tech Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Morin Review of Wasp Assett Cloud

Kommentare: We are finally able to do something with our inventory. Check in and out computers and chroembooks and track them. Its been a learning process in setting it up the way we want.

I liked that we got all the equipment we needed including printers etc and the support to aid in setup and further issues was excellent.

I would like that when I use the import tools to bring in more assets that it would give a warning if the tag numbers (asset numbers) were already in use. I have had several times on accident that I built my import file and accidently had asset tags I already used and it simply overwrote all the asset info. NO Prompting that they were already in the system. That would have queued me something was amiss (unless I knew I was updating assets) One feature I wish it had was the ability to create an asset template that could have a bardcode that represents everything about the assett so I could then simply scan the new barcode and serial number and it would allow me to easily add many at the same time. (example I buy 100 chromebooks off same PO, same model, etc and the only difference is the serial number and the asset tag that will be assigned. It would be nice to be able to preprint the asset tags and apply them then scan the asset template barcode followed by the SN and Asset tag on each of them. I have to build an CSV file to do this each time.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks Tom for sharing your review. Good to hear that you had a good experience onboarding and integrating your equipment with the software. Thanks also for taking the time to detail some opportunities for improvement. We'll spend some time on these ideas.

Kendra E.
Project Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Asset Cloud Review from K12 Education Kitchen Equipment User

Kommentare: The Work Orders and Quick Maintenance functions need to be improved in Asset Cloud. These functions should be more robust in the future. For example a report history by asset is not available for work orders but is for quick maintenance, but the quick maintenance has capabilities that the other doesn't. I had to make my own list of the differences between the two functions, rather than AssetCloud staff providing this for me. The Work Orders require more data input, but they do not have a report for history by asset. This software absolutely needs a thorough report that details the notes from the Work Order, by export into excel. One can print to pdf and one cannot, why can't they both print to pdf and run the same reports, i.e. continuity. Also, when I ask specific questions about work orders and quick maintenance in training sessions or on the phone with support, the Asset Cloud staff do not know the information. There should be at least one expert at Asset Cloud that is a subject matter expert on all areas of the Asset Cloud software.

I like that it is easy enough to manage, not too many data points, easy to check and clean up data.

There was not enough help with integration or implementation support. I was told to figure out how to import my data myself rather than it being included with the purchase price. I also thought the cost of initial implementation and training should have been covered in the initial cost. It feels like AssetCloud nickel and dimes you for information and services that should already be supported in the initial set up. Also anytime my staff need to learn something I have to pay for a training session, rather than getting a quick instruction or 15 minute information provided free of charge. Again this service should be covered under our annual support payment.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks Kendra for sharing. We appreciate you pointing out how AssetCloud is easy to use. We've noted your concerns about the onboarding process and based on your recommendations we are planning on introducing greater start-up support very soon.

Andrew D.
Center IT Support Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Worth the time to learn

It's a pretty robust tool, to be honest. I like the physical tag integration, the options for specifying geographical area/section for the item, and of course having the serial # as part of this as well. With a great deal of "work from home" happening in light of the pandemic, we used to have a lot of hardware "go missing" or "get misplacaed". You want to think the best of people, but in a business environment you have to protect yourself and the company. Having something tangible to point to is a very valuable tool that can circumvent many awkward situations, related to possession of said item. With proper implementation set into motion, being able to scan in (with a mobile phone even) hardware on-site in front of the user lets them know we are keeping track of the item. This works as a powerful deterrent to theft in many cases. A lot of the flexibility for how to tag and the organizational options in AssetCloud are great. I've been around systems that are literally just a list and that's it...things that are tagged with a few text characters at best. The fields for keeping things organized makes the tracking much easier and helps me keep on schedule for the rest of my day.

Right off the bat, I wouldn't say it's impossible to pick up (it's not like learning to script or do SQL), but you'll need to study up some to get things the way your organization/company wants them done. Fortunately, we had a representative from WASP do a Zoom call and walk us through some of it. That helped whittle down the mountain a bit, but any new system can be intimidating. This is a very soft con, as it's a common occurrence with any new system.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Andrew! We're so pleased that you are getting strong value out of AssetCloud. Also thank you for your recommendations on how to continue the improvement. We will share your insights with key decision makers.

Benjamin S.
Logistics Coordinator in USA

SixSpeed LLC Asset Cloud Review

Kommentare: We are preventing things getting taken away without us knowing. We are solving the problem of only one person in the warehouse knowing where everything is located. Now it can be my whole team knowing what we have in the warehouse. They know right where it is at and the condition it is in, so if they need more they know before their next photo shoot or event.

Asset tracking specifically checking in/out process. The software interface as a whole is simple to use. I like being able to use the photo option and be as detailed as i can about a specific asset. It makes it so others can easily understand what the asset is. It has been a little challenging to get my co workers used to the software, but after they dive in it does not take them long to figure it out. The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

I think the features you currently have are great!

Nicholas C.
Director in Malaysia
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My daily affair with Asset Cloud

Kommentare: With Asset Cloud, I do not have to rely on unreliable missing data from Excel which I have used for the past 10 years in my business. I'm happy to say that, I have chosen the correct software for my business.

I'm a user of Asset Cloud and have been using it for 1 year. What I like about the software is it never have lags nor halts during operation. Scanning into the software is a breeze for a non IT background like me. I use Asset Cloud everyday during the operation of In & Out of client's storage boxes. I can easily track them of their status thru the web system. I integrate the software into my Honeywell scanner and it just works fine. By tracking 20 - 30,000 barcodes and hundreds of location. Asset Cloud will not fail you. Some feature I like is the Audit feature where you can check the assets that are stored in that particular location. And if you move a stack of asset to that location, you can just easily scan them in during audit and their original location will be over written.

Some cons are like during the New Asset add on, it keep popping up the notice if I would like to search across entire asset or not, and I have to click yes/no everytime I scan a barcode in. I think, if it can be improved to click Yes, and to tick dont ask me again will be a good feature.

Tom A.
Forensic Laboratory Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Asset/Evidence Management

Kommentare: We use this product in a unique way. We use it for evidence management. We were able to add custom fields to capture additional descriptions of evidence. Photographs or other documentation can easily be attached to the asset. It a great solution as you can filter for a specific case number, serial number or client name and it immediately produces all the evidence for a case; including the barcoded location.

This software is easy to set up, easy to use and all around a really nice solution. We had some problems integrating the spreadsheet this product ultimately replaced. After several failed attempts, we decided to start from scratch. Since that time, it has really been trouble free. There are a good amount of resources available online to work through any issues or have a feature you just want to learn more about.

There are a couple of features of the product I don't care for. The "Quick Search" feature is more of a pain than a convenience. It ultimately does not search for what I need it to and then clearing the text box is flawed. I just avoid it and we get along just fine. The second feature I have issues with is once a new asset has been entered, the new item number is only shown for a few seconds and then disappears. Annoying, but I have learned to make note of it before it goes away.

Seth D.
Assistant Technician in USA

AssetCloud

The ability to print labels that have a scannable barcode along with relevant information such as device type, serial number and a unique asset number that links it to much more information such as purchase order history, date of purchase, date inventoried, and activity log, makes inventory management much easier. Having a interface where all that information is readily available for many devices saves time and makes any issues with inventory much simpler to resolve. Most of all, it isn't very complicated to add devices to the software.

The interfaces could be more stream-lined, it could be that I haven't had enough time to get comfortable with the software, but I end up digging through several different panels such as transactions or maintenance to do a task such as add an employee to a site, or update site location. Again, I may have simply not had enough practice with the software, but if there was anyway to add shortcuts for heavily used features, I add employees daily as well as edit site locations, that would be helpful.

Debra D.
Admin Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Using WASP's Asset Cloud Helps Our School Know Where Our Curriculum/Books Are!

Kommentare: AssetCloud helps us keep organized. I can pull up a particular textbook in AssetCloud, and it tells me how many we have here in storage, how many are checked out to students, etc. I reached out to the company with a question once, and they responded quickly and gave me clear, easy-to-understand guidance. I'm pleased with my experience overall.

I love how easy it is to add more of each book to our inventory. If we have acquired more of a certain textbook than we had previously, it is really simple and fast to add a number of that book to our inventory. I also like that AssetCloud allows you to add a due date to each book check-out.

I feel like the number of fields that we need to type information into during a book check-out and check-in could be reduced.

Nicholas H.
IT Project Manager in USA

Wasp All-In

Kommentare: We originally had this as an on-prem server with an older version. We contacted support and found the best course of action which for us was the cloud. It made more sense, allowed us to retire an old server and move forward into the future with cloud hosting software. So far my client hasn't had a single thing to complain about.

The software is easy to use, managed in the cloud, updated, easy on the eyes in the web portal. This software allows for some customization which has allowed our organization to use the software better and more than anticipated.

The software can be overwhelming at first. There is a lot on the original landing page. Here it seems to just be completely in your face. It takes a bit of adjusting to but a simplified "Dashboard" might be an easier landing page when you first sign in.

Chase O.

Amazing Product

Kommentare: When we implemented 1:1 student devices in a week. We needed a way to track, inventory and check in/out devices to students in staff. The set up was easy and does exactly what we needed it to. I had looked at other options but none of them had them all built in.

I like how robust the software is. I like the fixed asset and check in/out function

Price is a little on the high side. Wish the price was a little lower.

Damian D.
Techonology Support Specialist I - RAHS in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BEST Asset Management and Tracking you can buy for the money

Kommentare: We used WASP Asset for Education for a number of years, and I was well pleased with it. I also used the Wasp products at a previous Organization, so it was vital for me to get them at our school. I wish the whole District could get this product. We switch to the Asset Cloud about a year ago and again I am pleased with its use and customizations.

Coming from years of using WASP Asset stand-alone, I really like that it is Web-hosted, has ease of use, robust features, and customizations. Unlimited resources, the ability to track, follow through, audit, and itemize my assets are essential.

Do not like that I am unable to upload numerous assets with pictures. It really needs this feature. Sometimes the site access can be slow and has glitches, but expected since it is still being updated.

Andres L.
Tech Specialist in USA

Asset Cloud Review

Kommentare: Ease to navigate and the structure of the menu is well organized. The mobile version needs some improvement. For example when scanning an asset tag, there is no way to find the assigned field. I believe that this is important if you are on the go and scanning products with the phone.

The feature that we like the most is the import tool. It was great to see new additions as to what we can mass import. I believe the templates are self explanatory and easy to fill.

My only concern is when uploading the check-in template because sometimes we received the success screen but in the end some of the devices are not being checked in. This issue happened several times and often when I do mass check in, I. have to go back and make sure everything is correct.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Andres for taking the time to share your experiences regarding AssetCloud. Good to know how valuable you find the import tool, We'll look into the check-in template.