AssetCloud Erfahrungen

von Wasp Barcode Technologies

Filtern nach:

Über AssetCloud

Damit hast du die Kontrolle über deine Asset-Tracking-Anforderungen. Anlagegüter, IT-Bestandsverfolgung, Werkzeugverfolgung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AssetCloud

Benjamin S.
Logistics Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 15.7.2021

"SixSpeed LLC Asset Cloud Review"

Kommentare: We are preventing things getting taken away without us knowing. We are solving the problem of only one person in the warehouse knowing where everything is located. Now it can be my whole team knowing what we have in the warehouse. They know right where it is at and the condition it is in, so if they need more they know before their next photo shoot or event.

Vorteile: Asset tracking specifically checking in/out process. The software interface as a whole is simple to use. I like being able to use the photo option and be as detailed as i can about a specific asset. It makes it so others can easily understand what the asset is. It has been a little challenging to get my co workers used to the software, but after they dive in it does not take them long to figure it out. The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

Nachteile: I think the features you currently have are great!

• Bewertet am 15.7.2021
Brandi W.
Asset Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2021

"User Friendly"

Kommentare: It is easy for our high school admins to check out materials to students and track when they are due. We had a rough start because the initial upload (via csv) would add really random numbers to the asset. We contacted customer service several times and were told things from "it's the type of file you're using" to "it's the computer you're using". We tried so many different options and just couldn't make it work. I'm not sure if the issue was ever found.

Vorteile: AssetCloud is user-friendly. There are plenty of resources available to explain each step. I like being able to design reports relevant to each site. The ability to upload via csv is helpful.

Nachteile: I don't have the option to transfer materials from one site to another. When I have to transfer between sites I have to dispose of the materials in the system and then add the count to the new site.

• Bewertet am 17.9.2021
Melanie M.
Laboratory Analyst
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2021

"WASP Cloud"

Kommentare: The intent for using of this software is to reduce typographical errors on case related paperwork, reduce the amount of information written on case related documents with the use of an asset tag number, provide a one stop location of all electronic data (e.g. Q/QC data, Casefile documents, product information, etc.) as they pertain to specific asset numbers and assets associated to the parent asset. The software accomplishes this goal. Although years ago sales had recommended "Professional" when it was the available software type/version based on our needs when I originally reached out the WASP, I can't say that I would recommend this software for the laboratories functions and needs I have outlined throughout this survey for other forensic laboratories.

Vorteile: Creating a label within the software is a nice feature and makes that function easy. The previous Enterprise version required a label software to generate labels making it rather laborious. Customer service is mostly helpful although there were a few instances a resolution could not be resolved either by the lack of knowledge of the rep or the limitation of the software.

Nachteile: Integration of my 3G database from Enterprise to Cloud was a nightmare and took months to resolve. Although the software is easy to use once the user becomes familiar with its functionality, it is not user friendly and takes a significant amount of time to navigate the program. A training session either on-site or by virtual meeting would be helpful. Some of the available video were helpful, but limited. Once the user becomes familiar with the software, portions are easily navigable, other functions are not attainable. One function I'd like to see improved is the ability to pull expiration dates of assets between a select subset of days. Currently, to pull a select range of expiration dates (e.g. 08/01/21 - 08/14/21), I have to search for the year 2021, then scroll and select assets within that date range.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2021
Chase O.
Director of Technology
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Amazing Product"

Kommentare: When we implemented 1:1 student devices in a week. We needed a way to track, inventory and check in/out devices to students in staff. The set up was easy and does exactly what we needed it to. I had looked at other options but none of them had them all built in.

Vorteile: I like how robust the software is. I like the fixed asset and check in/out function

Nachteile: Price is a little on the high side. Wish the price was a little lower.

Rhenea W.
Asst. Technology Director
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2021

"Convenience at Your Fingertips"

Kommentare: We have been able to track devices much better since we implemented the software. We are not losing near as much inventory.

Vorteile: I don't have to be at the same computer in the district to take care of business. I can look up what products we have, who has them, what they cost, and when we bought them. It was a little time consuming to setup, but once everything was ready, it reduced the time it took to report inventory.

Nachteile: There are a few things that could be added to the multiple device setting.

Russ T.
Demo and Rental Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2021

"AsstCloud works great for us!"

Kommentare: AssetCloud is the best tool we've found to serve our multiple requirements for our pool of assets (sales demonstration, tech support, and rentals, also depreciation and calibration tracking)

Vorteile: We use AssetCloud to track thousands of assets spread all over the company. These assets are used for sales demonstrations, tech support, and also rentals. The check-out and check-in functions make it simple to move items and keep track of where they are, and when they're due to be returned. We also use the depreciation utility to calculate depreciation each month, and track current book value.

Nachteile: In a previous version, we used the "parent/child" asset relationship tool. It was only recently added back to the AssetCloud version. I would like to have the view option to see "Top level assets only" in the main list views.
Regarding initial set up, it takes time and patience to upload an existing database. Care must be taken to have upload files properly formatted and uploaded in the correct order. But that's the world of relational databases!

Stephen M.
Director of Technology
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.7.2021

"Excellent Product for ANY School District"

Kommentare: Overall I recommend any district who needs asset tracking and inventory tracking to go with AssetCloud. The headache that we saved by being hosted on Cloud and allowing each campus to use the product during this epidemic was well worth the extra cost! We had 0 lost or unknown devices and was simple and easy! We will continue to renew the product for the foreseeable future. Hope AssetCloud continues the great work and product development of AssetCloud!

Vorteile: This is such a great product. Allows all features and abilities a School District Technology Department needs. Ease of use, check in and out. Keeping up with depreciation of a device and so so much more! This can not be beat for the ability or scope that any ISD would need it for. Could work for any department really!

Nachteile: Price is my biggest complaint. It seems high compared to others but yes it is an all in one solution for us. When Covid hit and we had to pivot to online learning we immediately was able to check devices in and out and know exactly who, where, when and why on each device. No matter if it was a hot spot to laptop/Chromebook. 2nd complaint is they charge you per user to use the device via logins. We originally had 3 users who checked devices in and out for staff and students but of course when each campus needed the ability to check out devices we had to pay for each librarian to have his/her own login. We could have shared a general login or something but for security and tracking problems we elected not to do this and paid for each user to have rights.

• Bewertet am 7.7.2021
Tom A.
Forensic Laboratory Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Asset/Evidence Management"

Kommentare: We use this product in a unique way. We use it for evidence management. We were able to add custom fields to capture additional descriptions of evidence. Photographs or other documentation can easily be attached to the asset. It a great solution as you can filter for a specific case number, serial number or client name and it immediately produces all the evidence for a case; including the barcoded location.

Vorteile: This software is easy to set up, easy to use and all around a really nice solution. We had some problems integrating the spreadsheet this product ultimately replaced. After several failed attempts, we decided to start from scratch. Since that time, it has really been trouble free. There are a good amount of resources available online to work through any issues or have a feature you just want to learn more about.

Nachteile: There are a couple of features of the product I don't care for. The "Quick Search" feature is more of a pain than a convenience. It ultimately does not search for what I need it to and then clearing the text box is flawed. I just avoid it and we get along just fine. The second feature I have issues with is once a new asset has been entered, the new item number is only shown for a few seconds and then disappears. Annoying, but I have learned to make note of it before it goes away.

Seth D.
Assistant Technician
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2021

"AssetCloud"

Vorteile: The ability to print labels that have a scannable barcode along with relevant information such as device type, serial number and a unique asset number that links it to much more information such as purchase order history, date of purchase, date inventoried, and activity log, makes inventory management much easier. Having a interface where all that information is readily available for many devices saves time and makes any issues with inventory much simpler to resolve. Most of all, it isn't very complicated to add devices to the software.

Nachteile: The interfaces could be more stream-lined, it could be that I haven't had enough time to get comfortable with the software, but I end up digging through several different panels such as transactions or maintenance to do a task such as add an employee to a site, or update site location. Again, I may have simply not had enough practice with the software, but if there was anyway to add shortcuts for heavily used features, I add employees daily as well as edit site locations, that would be helpful.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2021
Diego V.
Diego V.
Datacenter Team Lead
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2020

"Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time"

Kommentare: Very bad.

Vorteile: I can't see anything to mention as a real highlight.

Nachteile: - The software is outdated, you have many different screens, they take a lot to load, they are clumsy.
- The support service is a NIGHTMARE! They are unable to understand your question, they hardly provide a useful answer, many times they just say "the system doesn't do it" or "it is a bug". If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket!!!
- There is NO decent EXPORT tool!! You are the owner of your data, right? Especially considering you are PAYING them to use the SaaS!!! But the system doesn't allow you to make a full export of your data! Asking the support is also a dead-end!

• Bewertet am 25.9.2020
Nicholas H.
IT Project Manager

"Wasp All-In"

Kommentare: We originally had this as an on-prem server with an older version. We contacted support and found the best course of action which for us was the cloud. It made more sense, allowed us to retire an old server and move forward into the future with cloud hosting software. So far my client hasn't had a single thing to complain about.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, managed in the cloud, updated, easy on the eyes in the web portal. This software allows for some customization which has allowed our organization to use the software better and more than anticipated.

Nachteile: The software can be overwhelming at first. There is a lot on the original landing page. Here it seems to just be completely in your face. It takes a bit of adjusting to but a simplified "Dashboard" might be an easier landing page when you first sign in.

Damian D.
Techonology Support Specialist I - RAHS
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2021

"BEST Asset Management and Tracking you can buy for the money"

Kommentare: We used WASP Asset for Education for a number of years, and I was well pleased with it. I also used the Wasp products at a previous Organization, so it was vital for me to get them at our school. I wish the whole District could get this product. We switch to the Asset Cloud about a year ago and again I am pleased with its use and customizations.

Vorteile: Coming from years of using WASP Asset stand-alone, I really like that it is Web-hosted, has ease of use, robust features, and customizations. Unlimited resources, the ability to track, follow through, audit, and itemize my assets are essential.

Nachteile: Do not like that I am unable to upload numerous assets with pictures. It really needs this feature. Sometimes the site access can be slow and has glitches, but expected since it is still being updated.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2021
Randy V.
Computer Technician
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2021

"Using AssetCloud for Equipment Inventory in Schools"

Vorteile: It is easy to enter and maintain our IT inventory in AssetCloud. Customer Service has been quick to respond to our questions and has even implemented some of our requested options. They continue to improve the product with upgraded features. We also use the WASP barcode printer with AssetCloud, which makes printing labels much easier than with our previous software. We also like that the software is web-based and we can access it from anywhere when needed. The new "quick search" feature is also helpful. We also like being able to mass import new devices and import the serial numbers or locations later if not immediately available when imported.

Nachteile: So far all the features that we felt were missing have been added or upgraded, so no "cons" for us at this time.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2021
Gary P.
Warehouse Manager
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2021

"Gary's Review #1"

Kommentare: It's good but could be improved for ease of use without hours and hours of training.

Vorteile: It is a simple way to keep track of tools and where they are.

Nachteile: 1. Some of the screens do not associate. For example, if I am searching and go down a rabbit hole, typically you have to redo the search from the start because the program takes you there instead of backing out one step at a time.
2. When you move assets, you can only move what is on the screen and not the whole list, if there are multiple pages, don't like that.
3. Our company has multiples of the same tool, so when entering a new asset, it would be nice to have the program prompt you choose from lists that are already created so you don't have multiple names for one tool, by two different program users. Continuity is important, especially when searching.

• Bewertet am 1.7.2021
Brooks J.
Scientific Operations Specialist
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"A great product"

Kommentare: It has been an overall positive experience

Vorteile: It helps build a system of tracking all of the assets together and making sure things are being serviced appropriately

Nachteile: There is a lot of features that are not so intuitive, but are very powerful when specifically trained on how to use them

Andrew S.
Warehouse Manger
Lagerung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2021

"Assetcloud review"

Vorteile: Being able to access our warehouse inventory on the go.

Nachteile: Some times it does not boot up correctly or wont let me log on

• Bewertet am 21.9.2021
Laura R.
Accounts Payable
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2021

"Training Requested"

Kommentare: Overall customer experience truly hinges on the strength of the customer support. From my experiences with this company, the customer support is not very helpful to those who are new users to the program. I felt that because we only pay for one user we were not worth the time to help our new employee learn the program. As a result, we are researching other products that offer the same and added features for a fraction of the cost of this program.

Vorteile: We purchased Wasp Asset Cloud to help our school maintain a large inventory of computers, small inventory <$250. The features and the potential time savings to our school is what we like most about this product. We have a new user to this software and she has never used this type of program before. It would be helpful if this software had video training modules that are updated and available to the company with each annual subscription.

Nachteile: For our new user (not the person that set up this asset software), the software seems clunky and not intuitive. I think a training course for brand new users would be extremely helpful to retain customer loyalty and appreciation. Presently our school is looking at less expensive software with well marketed and robust looking applications, such as offered by a software program like File Maker Pro. For the same price we can have 5 users and access to training videos.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2021
Gustavo L.
IT Services Manager
Tabak, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2021

"Complete and easy to use Asset Management System"

Kommentare: We needed an Inventory System and after months looking we found AssetCloud. After using for 2 months we realize the possibilities were immense and we started tracking more than just assets and locations, we included the Finance Department to track depreciation, etc. Now we are deploying this system to the rest of the offices in the USA and soon will be Europe, rest of Americas and Asia.

Vorteile: You can start tracking assets in 15 minutes, easy to deploy and setup. Having mobile apps is a huge help. Very solid report system.

Nachteile: Having so many features and being able to change the whole system to whatever you want can be scary if you want to do it in one day.

Brian F.
Facility and Event Technician
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2021

"Wasp AssetCloud"

Vorteile: I liked the ease of use in creating barcode labels

Nachteile: As we were faced with budget cuts, we were asked to find another product for less money and the ability to scale outside of how our Game Room was using it.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2021
Coy C.
IT
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2021

"Asset Cloud Tool tracking"

Vorteile: Easy to assign tools and return tools.
Easy to add assets and employees.

Nachteile: The app is not user friendly at all. We do not use bar codes because of it.

Cliff O.
Elections Technology Coordinator
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2021

"Easy Asset Tracking with the Cloud"

Vorteile: We found switching from MobileAsset v.7 very easy, including importing existing data. The user interface is fairly clean and much more responsive than the old software. The cloud and accompanying mobile app will make field deployment more seamless as the old barcode scanners never left the office.

Nachteile: The report designer is very powerful but could be better with more error/warning checking and alerts. For example, I could not figure out why my asset tag labels would print a blank label after the first asset tag in the series, whether it was one label or 500. I found it was because the default report placed a text box on the edge of the label; nudging it up by a fraction of an inch solved the problem. A simple alert from the software would have made this fix painless.

Michael C.
IT Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2021

"Great IT Asset Management Program for a Construction Company"

Kommentare: We are tracking all of our computers, monitors, networking equipment and peripherals through AssetCloud, and it has so far been a great experience. Especially from a year end Auditing and Accounting perspective, it has been great to run a report, see what we have and what is assigned to who, and then be able to verify each asset and current usage/location. We have barcode stickers on all of our assets, and it makes for a quick and easy visual verification to know if the asset I'm looking at is in our database or not.

Vorteile: An Excel spreadsheet will work for tracking assets, but this is much better! We appreciate being able to see all of our assets--along with all their pertinent details and who they are assigned to--in an easy to use interface.

Nachteile: When first using the program, search criteria or filters sometimes seemed to get "stuck", and it seemed to be cumbersome to get back to a fresh search. It took some trial-and-error to figure out how to properly clear filters.

Ari M.
hardware technician
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2018

"great product. great service. always willing to assist"

Vorteile: service, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis. i would recommend this product to anyone who asks

Nachteile: none. ervice, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Markus R.
Global Asset Management Advisor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2021

"UNOPS peace and security cluster NY HQ"

Kommentare: Help and WASP support are self explanatory and well set up. Support team is very professional

Vorteile: Transfer/upload data onto the cloud from previous desktop versions was an easy and straight forward process. Cloud access even in remote locations DRC, Mali, Sudan, Afghanistan and Iraq with poor internet speed is working very well. GEO location a big +

Nachteile: Mass update function limited to 50 or 100 positions at the time

• Bewertet am 23.8.2021
Mark J.
IT Manager
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Robust and Adequate"

Kommentare: The ability to track and check in/out gear to employees has been the most beneficial feature and the reason for the software's longevity within our company.

Vorteile: Having a functioning check in / check out system has been pivotal in our company's struggles against loss. AssetCloud has been a monumental help in achieving a better ability to track and get back our gear. Great system for our needs!

Nachteile: I believe the software could use some work in the way it integrates with itself. There's a lot of separate screens, and separate reports that could easily be grouped into one.