Über Kayako

Kayako – unkomplizierter Live-Chat zur schnellen Verbindung für den Kundenservice über Geräte und Plattformen hinweg.

Erfahre mehr über Kayako

You have a history log of all your tickets and communications on them. The app is cool for its price.

The user interface looks just plain bad. Chat and knowledge base tools are also mediocre.

Bewertungen zu Kayako

3,9
3,8

Kayako hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 169 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kayako bereits verwendet?

Christian
Christian
Director Technical Support in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kayako Classic (On-Premise) is a solution that covers all areas of support and more.

Kommentare: Customer Service Improvements resulting in winning a German Golden Stevie Award 2018.

It covers many areas of daily conversation handling activities: Ticket, Incident, Problem, and Complaint handling situations. If the basics do not suffice, custom fields and tracking options help iron out missing pieces. It contains a Knowledgebase that allows you to record Articles and information. Survey system (very handy for Event-Driven Surveys); Reporting options and quick access to tickets. One of the KEY FEATURES is that the tool is FAST and keeps a focus on the work area for staff, rather cluttering everything with detail fields. Finally, the web-interface is fully customizable and very useful in granting options to access the conversation handling tool. Did I mention Kayako Services being great in helping to resolve questions and issues when contacted? They do this very well!

It lacks a few items that I wish would be included (software is always under constant development, and Kayako customer service is very responsive and friendly): proper comprehensive auditing when tickets are handled (like automatically submitted communications recorded with date and time); Complaint Handling structures based on tickets; improved linkages between tickets (though possible it is not done in a single click); KBA link to tickets; Reporting is nice though it lacks options to customize charts, colors and the way detail can be presented (formatting through configuration rather customization). Another drawback in a recent release is that a lot of browser cell padding has been introduced causing the display of elements unnecessarily spread out across a regular HD monitor. Luckily this can be customized using CSS injection or system-wide CSS manipulation.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Expensive for small companies, and sometimes buggy, but a great customer experience

Kommentare: Generally great experience for the end user, but could use some occasional polish.

Really easy and streamlined customer experience. The support for a JWT-based sign in for customers into the help centre means that people have a single account to sign in to everything, rather than creating separate accounts like you'd have to do with Zendesk or similar, and it just makes life a whole lot easier overall. The widget is nicely-designed, neat and unobtrusive.

For a single agent, the plans are quite expensive, especially if you want functionality like customer SSO. I also find the notifications it provides are very iffy, sometimes not being delivered - and for some infuriating reason, there's no option to deliver emails for replies only when you're not already online!

Amani
Amani
Marketing Manager in Sri Lanka

Kayako - Can be better!

Kommentare: I have been using Kayako for more than five years. This has been the software we use for all internal and client communication. As mentioned earlier it is a simple tool which takes only a few times to practice, thereafter you get the hang of it. However after using other email softwares, Kayako's limitations regarding formatting, inserting images and capturing the entire thread has always been a hassle for me. Additionally we are only given admin rights to our own teams. If a ticket generated by me is moved to an internal team I do not have access for, I cannot view the updates on the ticket.

Kayako helps me organize my tickets into as many folders I want, thus making me work on those tickets conveniently and effectively. If I am an admin or have admin access to my staff folders I can also access all of their folders to get an update on tickets. It's easy to learn and use. I love the reports feature on Kayako. We can create as many reports we want and automate them. The follow ups feature is also great to keep track of pending tasks and serves as good reminder.

There are a few issues I encountered as I worked on Kayako. Kayako doesn't allow us format the font or content, so underlining, italicizing etc is not possible in an email. We cannot include images, charts or graphs in the body of the email. When you hit reply on a ticket, the original email thread is not included. So if you need to know the previous conversation, we need to copy and paste the email.

Anita
Anita
Coach in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best software for internal and external email communication

Kommentare: I love using kayako as it has been the best communication platform which not only allows me to communicate but also provides me reports on any urgent email that I need to act on immediately which saves me from delayed tasks and replies.
Since we switched from outlook to kayako software for inter-team and client communication, kayako has provided the best communication platform which allowed us to to have an organized, easy to refer to and not only use but also can view any sent/received email from any location via any device.

Kayako has been the best communication platform for professional communication that I have used so far. Kayako is recommended for both inter-team and external - client communication. The best feature of kayako is that it allows you to organize your emails into folder based on departments, status and the nature of the email content. Also using other type of email platforms has been a worry at times and time consuming when trying to find all the back and forth communication happened on one email thread by multiple people, but kayako provides the best solution by capturing all the communication happened on one subject/email which is sent and received by one or many, in the same email thread which we call a "Ticket" Interface of kayako can be designed and created as per the user's requirement and preference. Also referring to an email has been very convenient as each ticket carries its own unique Ticket ID. It also provides reports on emails based on its nature. ex: overdue, received within 24hrs and etc based on rules we set which allows to the user to be more organized, effective and proactive.

Understanding and using the software is essential as it doesn't function like other email platforms but has its own organized interface. Inter team communication The software is mainly build for professional communication however I wish it could have few other options like adding colors, tables and etc but apart from that no other cons to mention.

Christopher
Christopher
Director of Product Management in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Support makes the difference when comparing this to other competitors

Kommentare: Kayako helps keep all of our customer communication centralized into a single support suite. It allows our customers to engage more frequently with self-serve help (knowledgebase), chat, and email. Kayako makes it easier for our staff to troubleshoot and resolve any issues.

The new interface is very modern and much more exciting than the other interface. It is much faster and friendlier to use. The support is available for questions and bugs, whereas some competitors do not offer support of implementation. The price of the software is a little steep when comparing it to competitors that offer more, but being a Kayako customer for 10+ years on a perpetual license granted us a pretty steep discount that made the pricing make more sense for us.

I wish they had more features such as ability to get more customer feedback which would help our product development. There are other software similar to Kayako that have a feedback component that allow users to voice their "opinions" and then other users can vote on that. I would like to see this in Kayako and have been asking for about 10 years now.

Josh
Systems administrator in USA
Design, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Don't bother

Kommentare: I will never go back. They are massively overpriced. Renewals are fraught with misleading comments and empty promises. Billing is often problematic. There are also core functions missing from their cloud product.

We were long time Kayako users. In the past, support was responsive. For the classic version, ticketing functions were functional.

Unfortunately, they were bought out by another company and have gone downhill. Support is often unable to assist with issues. Billing is frequently incorrect. The parent company is trying to move functions out of Kayako.

Simran
Partner Relations Manager in Spanien
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product for smaller teams

I found Kayako to be an easy-to-use product. The user interface is intuitive, making it straightforward to manage customer inquiries. Overall, a positive experience

While my experience with Kayako has been generally positive, I must note that I did not extensively explore its analytical features (if any). As such, I'm unable to provide specific feedback on that aspect. However, incorporating robust analytical tools could potentially enhance the platform's overall utility and offer users valuable insights. It might be worth considering as a future addition to further elevate the user experience

Jon
Jon
Vice President of Information Technology in USA
Kunststoffe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kayako worked for us

Kommentare: We installed the On-Prem version of Kayako and for the most part were happy with its functionality and management of our help tickets.

Kayako allowed us to manage our Help Desk while keeping costs down but still providing enough functionality to streamline our support and communication to the users.

There wasn't any integration withour Scrum and Agile software tools (and it didn't have the functionality on its own) so it made it double work to move a Trouble Ticket to a Task

josh
Lead in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kyako has been a great business changer from our Previous Software

Kommentare: With this software, we were no longer jumping back and forth dealing with different programs to respond to our customers. It has been great to instantly chat with our customers, respond via tickets or emails in a matter of a few seconds.

What We love about Kayako is the chat engagements we can initiate with customers who visit our website. With the help center, customers can view our help center articles, submit tickets or reach out to us via chat. The functionality of Kayako keeps us organized and able to respond to our customers in a timely manner.

A couple of things need improvement but not so much as a con. The reporting aspects of the software could be a little bit simplified. Reporting of Chat engagements and possible integration with Google Analytics would be fantastic.

Domenico
Domenico
Software Engineer in Italien

Flexible and focused, built around fresh concepts and technologies.

Kommentare: We set up our help-desk website and our support ticket system in no time.
Multiple channels support (email and in-app chat in our use case) and case merging feature helped us keeping our support backlog clean and readable.

I love it's UX design that feels modern and easy to use. The conversation metaphore is very powerful and automation macros system is really neat.

Software internationalization and available translations are poor. Even if my team contributed full UI translation for language 'it' on transifex most of the UI is not translated yet. More than a year has passed since then. If you need to support multi-language for your users, check that required languages have full support.

Muzammal
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Review - Kayako

Kommentare: It is an excellent software for managing tickets and customer support. It has great features and support for the customer service staff. I highly recommend it.

It is one of the best ticketing and support system I have worked on. It user interface is quite friendly. I can managed unassigned tickets easily by assigning it to relevant persons. It keep the track of all tickets, open, in progress and closed ones. The thing I liked the most is its on going monitoring of tickets, once a ticket cross a specified time defined, that ticket has got highlighted which means an overdue ticket requires you immediate attention. Further I can make Marcos, which helps me to use standard answers without writing the whole message again and again. It has provided to manage and generate customer reports as per your need, which is quite a good feature. It allows to make different sections and sub section which helps for better management of your tickets. Its knowledge base option is fantastic where we can made glossary of different topics and FAQ for users in order to help the community. Adding notes to the users and on current tickets is one of the great features of this software which allows the other users to understand the user and help them accordingly.

The only problem I have experienced is, there has been a lag while using it with FirFox in Windows 7 Plate form. Sometime the keyboard stops responding and despite the typing nothing has been going to write on the answer section of the ticket which sometimes is very annoying.

Almog
NOC Team Leader in Israel

Great application, the only one with the "Follow up" feature.

Kommentare: I don't get any benefits, It's just our ticketing system :)

Customer support are great, they're really helping and I'm getting a great service. They're answering tickets really quick as well.

1. Reports aren't that professional with the Classic Kayako, and the KQL is hard to understand, i believe that you have to make it a bit easier and user friendly. 2. I would like to upgrade to Cloud Kayako, but there is a missing feature which is highly important for me, the "Follow up" feature, this feature letting me create a trigger that will open my ticket after several minutes, this feature implanted only in the Classic Kayako. 3. From the moment you've changed your pricing method, it's a bit expensive.. and while having customers that would like to get reports (most important for them) Kayako Classic at least doesn't give the best value here, i don't know about Cloud Kayako.

Edward
Partner in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kayako Fusion

Email queue functionality and the user interface.

It does not have much capability in reporting functionality.

Eglė
The Manager of Reservations Department in Litauen
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Colleagues don't like, especially after using other programs, search is too slow or not working.

Kommentare: All letters are answered.

-The possibility to see who is watching the ticket at the same time - Notes - Knowledbase - fast Customer Service

- Reports have mistakes - Customer Support assistance regarding one and the same report is different. Different answers. - Very very slow while making a search and trying to find the ticket. - the search is not working and no results even if it should be. - while replying - no possibility to see notes - automatically bring back to the unassigned - No "Back" possibility while reading different pages of ticket. - Always necessary to refresh before assign, because few people assign letters quite often.

Ernest
CIO in USA

so far great. good response time. Love the new installed version of Kayako. It's so much faster!!

the speed increase and the stability even though we have 100's of thousands of tickets. I'm assuming you're using more AJAX to load content which helped to improve the speed. I especially like the "light" design and how minimalistic the design of the site is. The focus is on speed which in return helps with speed of customer service. Use of the LoginShare to connect with OAuth2 to allow single login ID is fantastic.

somewhat complex upgrade. technically the upgrade process is not that bad considering the sheer number of attachments in the system.

Ali
IT Director in Australien

I have used many Service desk systems but Kayako is the best of all

1. Multi department integration & queues in one interface 2. Easy SQL to generate possibly any report you want 3. Full Active directory integration 4. Best of Customer service i know of. 5. The support team knows what they are talking about. The resolution to any of my issues resolve in less then 20 min 6. Staff automatically know what to do 7. Knowledge base is very helpful

1. Searching is a big pain ( Good luck searching with tags ) 2. Online support require ugly desktop software

Ed
Technology Support Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Works well. Customer Support stinks.

Kommentare: Just a very nice, easy to use helpdesk service.

Layout is nice, many great features, customize-able, good price, very easy to use, very easy to set up and implement.

Customer services stinks. If anything goes technically wrong their tech support is outsourced. The workers work 9-5 so the only way to talk to them in the USA is by staying up until 2am. The tech support that you talk to during USA hours are fairly helpful with basic things but take a long time to get back to you.

Selorm
Technical Executive in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It been an exciting experience and has improve customer engagement tremendously

Kommentare: It really improved our engagements with our customer, prospects and visitors who visit our webpage on daily basics as well as seeking support and customer services.

It's ease of use, especially with tickets creation and handling as well as tracking tickets, color categorization for easy identification of customers and prospect based.

Sending attachments to customers most at times does not really go through, sometimes it has to be sent 3 or 4 times before client confirm receipt of the file

Shlomit
project manager in Israel
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall very satisfied , we were able to implement our SLA policy

Kommentare: visibility on our customer support service, how many tickets are opened, what is the average time of handling, how many were escalated. etc.

it's flexibility , the option to insert macro's , the reports are really great and you can build any report you want

i don''t like the new pricing program, we were one of the first customer purchased this and when needed to renew support this year we were very surprised

Hamzah
IT Manager in Pakistan

Great product for any company looking to up its customer service and support game

Multi-channel support, live chat, time tracking (makes support we provide over live chat easy to track and easy to bill), shared inbox and FREE collaborators in the growth plan make supporting customers simple and effective.

It would have been great if Kayako was also built for sales and lead gen. Currently our support team gets more value out of the product.

Johnny
Merchant Risk Analyst in Kanada

I used Kayako every day for years. It was really easy to figure out how to use it.

- Easy to navigate - The interface is very intuitive - 1,000,000,000x Better than our previous ticketing software - Easy to reassign tickets to other staff - Easy to leave detailed notes on tickets

- Macros didn't always work - Ugly colors - Forgot Password option didn't always work - Sometimes people who responded to tickets were HUGE bad

Kamil
Owner in Portugal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Another huge CRM with milions of option

Kommentare: One month of professional training with Kayako specialist and I'm sure it will be great! How have so many time for that?

I'm not sure what version of Kayako I was using, but it wasn't good experience. General I liked only how the solve the problem with lead funnel and how them easly add to your data base.

General for me it was old style CRM platform, huge with millions of options. Too many buttons, option, and not useful futures. General, I liked to check mostly of main options and the possibility of every software with I'm currently using, but this is was a type like, after 3 months still you use 10 buttons and you don't know nothing about rest.

Sterling
director in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stable and easy to use software

Kommentare: Able to easily support clients with questions.

Super stable, secure, trouble free. Reply via email is quick and convenient. Easy to ban users and manage staff.

Some advanced settings can be hard to find. The change from perpetual to subscription based fees was not welcomed and significantly increased the cost of the software.

Kurtis
Sr Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

IT Admin instructed me use this, it works well

Kommentare: Able to track Sales and Support tickets easily!

Easy to use I can view customer info easily I can leave detailed notes for my coworkers The flag feature is helpful for different tags

A little unintuitive Sometimes is a little slow Crashes on occasion, and when it does other systems tend to fail too.

very good experience

Kommentare: we use this in our daily support of about 700 users.

good features, good support, meets our needs. has been very reliable for our needs. support and product road map are favorable.

has not been updated recently. mobile app; wish it integrated with our CRM, can't send macros via mobile APP