Über 5pm

Projektmanagement- und Team-Collaboration-Tool mit anpassbarer Nutzeroberfläche. Einfach zu bedienen und dennoch leistungsstark.

Erfahre mehr über 5pm

Simple to use, especially adding tasks with deadlines via email. Percentage tracker makes checking progress fast.

The only feature that I have any problem with, is the Timeline feature.

Bewertungen zu 5pm

4,0

5pm hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 5pm bereits verwendet?

Jane
Jane
Owner/Big Kahuna in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5pm Saves Time, Money, and Effort

Kommentare: I knew about 5pm when I started my own business three years ago because I'd used it at my previous job, and for both businesses, I've found it a lifesaver. It makes scheduling, keeping up with jobs, and keeping in touch with the people assigned to jobs easy and even pleasant.

It's intuitive to use, and makes it easy for me to keep track of multiple projects being handled by multiple people.

It can get a little pricey for a very small business like mine, but there are ways to utilize it that keep the cost down.

Joseph
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA

Acceptable project management software

Kommentare: Again I think at the time it's a fine software because it's all we know but maybe actually start listening to what your customers have to say as far as recommendations go and do less support chats on "how it needs to be performed." Look for solutions that make using your platform easier. Your software's job is to keep your customers work flow in check and I don't feel like it proactively does any of that.

I think the software does it's job for the most part. It has folders and users and there is some customization. It's all me or my company knows for project management at the moment.

But when we look at what year we are in and what my company is spending on this software - what technological advances are being made? What about a more intuitive platform that notifies team members when they fall behind on a task. How come it takes forever to load certain tasks (...still)? How come the search feature is incredibly slow and shows poor results? How come old tasks are harder to open than the biggest bank in England?

Antwort von Disarea

The new interface is coming out soon. It handles large amount of data better and comes with a lot of small and big improvements, Please contact our support to have the new interface enabled for your account right away. Each user will be able to switch to and from the new interface at any time. Deadline notifications can be turned on via the settings menu (individual settings): https://www.5pmweb.com/feature_reminders.php

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: This is my first experience with a project management software, so it's been great to have a system for tracking and collaborating on projects. But this particular system leaves much to be desired - from the cumbersome interface to the lack of any type of chat function to the lack of one place to email or message - we are definitely shopping for other options.

I like having a place to organize projects and tasks and collaborate with a team.

Most of the time when teammate replies to me and checks for the response to be emailed to me, I don't receive the email and there is no notification in 5 pm itself. The only way I see it is to remember to go look for it.

Antwort von Disarea

If you do not get the email notifications from 5pm - please contact our support. Also make sure you check your spam folders... There is a chat function in 5pm, called Social Toolbar. Make sure it is enabled via "settings". New interface is coming out right now - contact our support to enable it early for your account.

Ross
Ross
Co-Owner/Director of Business Development in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A best in class tool for small business project mgt

Kommentare: I have looked at dozens of project mgt tools to manage my editorial team, business development team, manage tasks and projects and have found none better than 5pm. It strikes the perfect balance between ease of use and necessary functionality.

Just about everything. The interface is attractive and intuitive, and the tool does just everything I need it to manage a team of 14 editors and hundreds of projects through a sometimes-complex series of steps to ready a manuscript for publication. The ability to clone tasks without porting all the content is helpful, and I love the fast load times and super reliable cloud-based access from any computer. Document manament is very easy too.

Only that there's no way (that I'm aware of, anyway) for users to confirm that they have received a message. A "like" button or something folks on the task team can click to confirm receipt and reading would be good.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Project Managing Made Easy

Kommentare: I think overall 5pm is very user friendly and straight forward in it's usage. It organizes projects with ease.

It organizes projects and enables to store a lot files that we need to urgently share with each other.

Some technical glitches do happen, the most annoying is when a project deletes on it's own or we can't really decipher how that happens. Also, sometimes the activity log doesn't match the project and is of the previous project you were in, which creates a time wastage and important misinformation. Another thing is that sometimes the activity log section does not give an option to post a file/message. It just gives options to link files.

Antwort von Disarea

Please contact our support about the logs issue - we will look into this ASAP. Projects can not delete on their own. Most likely, they are hidden by filters. If you send us an example, we can provide the details.

5pm Review

Kommentare: Overall, I love 5pm. I think it's a top shelf product. We've tried a number of project management tools over the years, but always come back to 5pm!

The organization is nice. The ability to monitor user activity is very helpful in our time management. The standalone time keeper is also a great solution!

The load times can be a little slow at times. I understand that this is due to our large volume of projects, but I think some sort of implemented lazy load might help!

Antwort von Disarea

New interface with progressive loading is coming out soon. It is available as a beta now. Contact support [at] 5pmweb.com to get access to it.

Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of value packed in one little program

Kommentare: Handy program keeps my business moving. Contractors all over the world can log in and access the tools they need to get their job done.

5PM is intuitive to use. We use it for job assignment in an agile shop--lots of little jobs go to lots of different contractors. We can give each user access to all of the tools they need to get their job done--in Dropbox, Google Drive, Office 365, linking all the resources together.

The customer support is so good, there's nothing to dislike. If there's something I'd like to see, they'll figure out a way to get it to me. The reporting system is a little confusing, but I haven't spent any time trying to read the documentation, so with a little effort it's all there.

Rachel
Rachel
Communication Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good system for team project management

Kommentare: Great - I loved it as a system, and it was very easy to learn.

5pm offers great ability to create a variety of projects, assign various teams to those projects, and then assign workflows for those teams to follow. It's easy to pass the project off to the next necessary person, and the 5pm emails that you can set up make it easy to know when something is in your court. It's an easy interface to get to know from the outset too. The ability to chat with others within the system is a nice to have feature (not a must have in my opinion, but nice!), and I know many of my teammates used the time tracker feature too and loved it (though I did not).

File storage wasn't my favorite, but not awful. I do not recall other big "cons."

Antwort von Disarea

Thank you for your feedback! Did you experience issues with the file storage? We have the new interface coming out, hopefully you will find it even more easy to use. - 5pm Team

Jan
Jan
Consultant in Norwegen
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent program

Easy to use and collaborate with other people anywhere in the world

The reports, I would like modify reports to fit my needs. The ability to mark tasks as "invoiced". I send invoices to my clients f.ex once a month, but some task are running for longer periods. I would like to mark the tasks I invoice that, and the rest of tasks unmarked. Next invoice I will know which tasks and how many hours I can bill my clients.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Get Things Done

5pm is easy to use, and projects are simply organized in folders.

The UI is not that great; a flatter design would go easier on the eyes.

Jenn
Account Manager in USA

Great Task Management for Teams

Kommentare: As a marketing agency, we've been using 5PM for years as a team, and actually went away from it and came back after trying at least 5 other systems. It's the only one that does everything we need, quickly and easily.

After working with 5PM for a long time, I really like how easy it is to give my team exactly what they need, all in one place. I can include deadlines, assign tasks easily, and even chat with my team right from the interface. I like that the WYSIWYG interface is always improving, so that I can quickly build bulleted lists, copy and paste formatted content and link to outside sources.

Sometimes when you have a lot of projects (like hundreds) it can get a little slow, but there are ways to keep it moving fast and the support team is always great about getting back to you quickly when there is a problem.

Antwort von Disarea

We have the new interface coming out soon. It handles large number of projects better, using progressive loading. - 5pm Team

Jesus
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

5pm Review

Kommentare: We keep track of 3 company branches and we use the ticketing system to track new user setups, projects, power outtages, phone repair/upgrade/replacement tickets, etc. You prettry much create your own category and create subtasks. It has helped us in organizing our projects and workflow.

I liked the tree like structure as in a file structure.

when searching for old projects/tickets, if they are closed and you decide to open one then your current view gets screwed up and you have to configure it again to only show open/active tickets.

Sophie
Web Designer in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very useful platform

Kommentare: Overall I'm satisfied with 5pm, I get things done without frustration.

I love the design of 5pm, easy to log in and it leads you straight to your projects.

It's hard to use 5pm on mobile, the design looks very different, and it very hard to navigate on mobile.

Antwort von Disarea

Are you using our iOS or Android apps on mobile? Or you are using the web version (Mobile Edition)?

Mark
Director or Web and Audience Development in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works Great

Kommentare: Overall very happy.

5pm works great for keeping our team on track and managing deadlines. We have have never had an issue with the software. It does just what we want it to do, manage projects internally. Keep up the good work guys.

Could be a couple of bucks cheaper for what you get.

Jonathan
Software Developer in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

5pm Review

Kommentare: I use 5pm every day and overall I find it a pleasant suite.

The new template is great. It is feature rich. I find it easy to use and enjoyable.

Sometimes load speeds are slow. Some bugginess but the new template removes most.

Antwort von Disarea

What browser are you using? When is it slow? On particular actions?

Celeste
Senior Associate Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review 5p.m.

I like that everything is organized into folders.

I don't like having to download everything to view it. I would prefer to view it in the platform itself and then download if I need to. I'd also like to make edits directly in the platform too.

Ashley
Marketing Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

We love 5PM

Kommentare: We are able to control our priorities in one area, schedule projects, report out projects and invite our team to be apart of the process.

We really enjoy 5PM because there is NO learning curve. Very easy to use!

I can't answer this. We love everything.

Irina
Project manager in Russland
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful instrument for project management

Kommentare: managing project of ordering and production pump units, preparing documentation

Project managing, possibility to control tasks and current status

i need to make project schedule and make tasks on this basis

Jordan
Manager in Deutschland
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

good platform for multiple users from workgroup

Kommentare: group working with 5pm is very convenient

realtime update for all users to see each member's updates

The interface on apps of iPhone could be improved for sorting/searching.

Andrian Paul
Executive in Philippinen
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

easy to handle

it makes my work easier and accessible which leads me in fast work and reports

sometimes its loading maybe because its a heavy software

Antwort von Disarea

We are releasing the new interface soon. It uses progressive loading and handles large data better. You can preview it here: https://demov2.5pmweb.com/ We can open this new version to your account (you will be able to switch between new and existing interface). Also, please email support [at] 5pmweb.com for tip on how to speed up your account. We can even help cleanup or backup the old projects. - 5pm Team

Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

5pm Review

Kommentare: So far it has been a nice experience.

5pm is easy to use for keeping track of projects and tasks.

I would like some more features for proofing.

jenna
shipping/receiving in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

5PM

It helped our campus predict what was coming in for delivery and what projects were coming up.

We needed a calendar to help us organize these projects.

Antwort von Disarea

You can try 8am: www.8amweb.com It integrates with 5pm - you can display your tasks there and even edit and close them directly from your calendar.

Meghan
Associate Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

5PM Review

Kommentare: It has been for the most part easy to use. I don't have much experience with any other software.

I like that I can go on and see my correspondence with the marketing/communications department. I can see where we last left off.

I would like to be able to only see my files when I log in not everyone's projects. I also find it hard to find certain documents/files as the marketing dept. titles them, not me. I would love to be able to see files grouped by year or month and year.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Could be better

Kommentare: I often use 5pm in conjunction with my own task management system, as it is lacking.

It is easy to communicate with others and keep others informed about the progress.

It is often slow and has an outdated functionality.

Antwort von Disarea

The new interface is coming out soon. Please contact our support to have the new interface enabled for your account right away. Each user will be able to switch to and from the new interface at any time.

Shawna
Associate Manager, L&D in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy Peasy

Kommentare: This programs is helpful in managing projects and transparency to see what other teammates are working on for collaboration purposes.

It's easy to use and i like that is sends and email to the project team for timely and easy communication updates.

Sometimes the features are difficult to figure out at first and i still can't figure out how to update my password.

Antwort von Disarea

To change your password simply edit your user profile in People tab.