Über Eyefinity OfficeMate

OfficeMate, die branchenweit am weitesten verbreitete Praxisverwaltungslösung, automatisiert alltägliche Aufgaben, um dir Zeit und Geld zu sparen.

Erfahre mehr über Eyefinity OfficeMate

I wouldn't be surprised if quickbooks is somehow integrated here. The ease of use really works for me and is very simple to understand.

Bewertungen zu Eyefinity OfficeMate

3,7
3,9
3,6
3,9

Eyefinity OfficeMate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 36 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eyefinity OfficeMate bereits verwendet?

Rebekah
Rebekah
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for your practice!!

Kommentare: It saves us so much time and paperwork!!!

We like almost everything about this software. It is easy to book appointments, print receipts, create orders, bill insurance, etc. It is also integrated with VSP which makes billing those claims a breeze as well as with Weave which is great for our patient communications. There are so many awesome qualities to this software and as long as you fully use all that it has to offer, you will not be disappointed in purchasing it!

If there was one thing that I like the least about it, it's that sometimes the VSP claims don't go through to the lab the first time. It doesn't happen very often but we think that it is an Officemate glitch. Other than that, no issues to report!

Todd
Doctor/Owner in USA

Overall Very Satisfied with OfficeMate

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased with the product. Has the ability to include/not include as many bells and whistles as what you are comfortable with.

Very intuitive in terms of ease of use, and it doesn't require an excessive amount of switching from screen to screen as is the case with other product offerings.

Updating contact lens parameters/prices can be a bit cumbersome.

Mark
Owner/Optometrist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nightmare: Software is full of bugs

Kommentare: Well, it does function, although poorly. It is certified. Aside from that, it is a source of frustration.

Cost: The software is fairly inexpensive. Other than that, there is little that I can say about this software that would be considered a "Pro" for this software over others on the market.

Moving from screen to screen to enter data is very cumbersome. The software is very "buggy". Press "ENTER" after entering data and it's not uncommon for the software to go into a loop or to come up with an error message and then you lose the data you just put in. Customer support is not good, but getting better than it was. The biggest problem is that nothing is ever their fault. You weren't doing something right or your computers aren't up to date. In our case, we replaced our computers so that they well exceeded minimum specifications, and bugs were still present. Optometry is a second career for me. I was a computer programmer before going to Optometry school. So trust me when I say their issues aren't user-related. The software was NOT designed for Optometry from the ground up. It was a software system designed for medical doctors and then modified to "work" for Optometry. So the people at Eyefinity often don't know what to do to make the software work, because they didn't write the initial programs. AVOID THIS PRODUCT AT ALL COSTS.

Nick
Optometrist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, smooth functionality, updates and customer services could be better

Kommentare: Overall it's a very good Optometric EHR. Our office has been using it for 5+ years and have been happy for the most part.

It's very easy to navigate through the medical charts and product orders in OfficeMate. It functions very efficiently and allows me to chart quickly and accurately while still interacting with patients.

Updates don't happen automatically. They have to be done manually and there are quite a few throughout the year. Their customer service is great for easier issues, but some tougher to solve issues require knowledge of the system that many of their representatives struggle with. This is also not a cloud based system, so you must keep a server on site.

Paul
Optical Supervisor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A system that has been around for a long time. Easy to use and fields are common sense placement.

Kommentare: Able to perform all the daily functions of the optical with exception of inventory maintenance. If that ever gets corrected, it will be an unsurpassed program for offices.

Simple layout. The system is designed for ease of use and does not take much training to have someone new step up and use it. Processing orders or patient information is seamless. The ability to glance at previous work is a benefit.

inability to fix inventory issues. There is nothing from office mate that can correct an input error. Something that should be as easy as a line of code and should be a known bug can not still be a flaw after many years. unfortunately, it is.

Meg
Meg
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Don't Bother

Kommentare: Terrible. This system may have been great in 2000 until maybe 2005, but using it in 2022 would be a huge disservice to you and your team.

I can't think of a single thing I liked about this software.

Takes forever to load, antiquated system and style, can't have multiple accounts open or multiple windows, terrible report printing, analytics are costly, customer service is 24-48 hour turnaround time, prescriptions are not sent electronically, scheduling is difficult, requires a physical server, difficult to update patient demographics.

Antwort von Eyefinity

Meg, We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about OfficeMate and we apologize that it's no longer meeting your expectations. We remain committed to your success and if you would like to learn more about other Eyefinity solutions that may be better equipped for your practice's current needs such as ePrescribing and scheduling, please reach out to the Eyefinity team at 1.800.269.3666 option 2.

Overall I feel like the OfficeMate product is a pretty good product.

Kommentare: It helps us to run our office on a daily basis.

I love that it is super easy to enter in new patients and pull up information about their recent visits. Also having the ability to link family members to each other makes it super easy when making appointments for multiple people in a family.

The constant updates and little glitches that the updates are supposed to fix seem never ending. Most are simple little things that do not deter you from being able to complete your job and do it well, but can sometimes be an annoyance.

Shari
Front Desk in USA

Great Product

This product allows our office to see patient demographic and exam information all in one place without having to log in to multiple programs when speaking to a patient.

When there are issues that need extra help the 1st tier customer service doesn't generally know anymore than I do how to fix it and I have to wait for them to expedite it up to 2nd tier in order to get an answer. Issues happen rarely but when they do it has to go to the 2nd tier every time.

Elise
Elise
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

User friendly patient management system that meets all your basic needs and then some.

Great Customer Service (with Maintenance Agreement) Easy to Navigate Great Database for tutorials and training Paired with ExamWriter, it makes billing and coding fool proof

After each new update there are lots of bugs that need to be worked out, these bugs take quite some time to get sorted. Updates have to be done manually on each workstation Expensive if you want to use their cloud service, otherwise you're stuck with keeping a server on site

Ashley
Opthalmic Tech in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

While working with OfficeMate, I had a great experience. Everything was easily accessible.

The layout of the demographic page for the page had all options there. I was able to look up glasses, balances, and insurances all in one screen.

The only con I ever had with the program was the complexity to find certain items. I had to click on several tabs to get to certain items in the program.

Rene
Multi-Company Comptroller in USA

One of the most complex software ever.

Kommentare: n/a

The only good thing about this software is Customer support is excellent. They have a great team of caring individuals who know the product is bad.

Options selected in one screen do not translate across the software but need to be re-selected. Data that relates to an entry in the software does not fill in for all areas of the software for that entry where it is required but you need to re-type it in to all areas to be effective. Reporting has a toggle built in to correct known reporting errors instead of fixing the errors this includes errors associated with financial transactions. They build in "work-arounds" for known financial transaction errors instead of fixing the error. The software does not have a simple build reporting to pull from any part of the database but has multiple options canned in that you don't need while others you need are missing. Instead of being able to create a custom report from any part of the database you have to play around with the canned report options that might be limited to data you're not looking for.

Daniel
owner - OD. in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most dishonest company I've ever dealt with!

few things to say excite its expensive and tech support is trash. I like the calendar function. That all

I've use office mate for 8 years and been a very loyal customer. I wanted to host a office mate in the cloud. I am very disappointed in their dishonesty. I originally asked for the ability to keep my officemate and exam writer and to be able to go in the cloud. Their staff member did not inform me that a server hosting option existed and just offered me your new program. I feel cheated out for a poor training and was mislead. The poor mismanaged and incomplete training was not worth. I was told if I paid the training it was at no risk, because I would receive an Amazon card in return. I felt I had nothing to lose. I guess I was wrong. I hope you reconsider.

Nathan
Nathan
Clinic Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done

Kommentare: Our office has been using OfficeMate for almost 10 years, so obviously it is usable and will get the job done. It is lacking in several areas, and we are constantly looking for something else, but it is JUST GOOD ENOUGH to keep us from going through the headache of switching... Technical support is not good. Our IT staff has shown them how to fix certain issues on numerous occasions.

The OfficeMate user interface is clean and organized and relatively easy to learn for new users.

Crashes and lags quite a bit, especially for something being used for critical patient data. The Reports selection leaves a lot to be desired, and the reports it WILL run have to be manually cleaned up and organized considerably.

Jessica
Billing Coordinator in USA

Could use Improvements

The scheduler is set up to view clearly and being able to add icons to pts appt slots (ex: Hearing Impaired pts) Being able to print pt documents from their ledger is quick and convenient

The amount of errors we get on a daily basis makes it hard to get pts in and out of the office in a timely manor. How many times the program will freeze up and kick us off. The amount of updates that we have to do to keep up with the program.

Taylor

Busy optometry practice

Kommentare: We all love the software for our office. It makes Daily issues more manageable.

I love the convince of being able to submit vsp claims to the lab. The communication between all employees on this software makes finding pts so much easier.

The updates always need fixed once we get them. We only have a few issues when trying to update our systems when new products launch.

Lynn
frame tech in USA

Great program if you don't mind working around their fixes.

This software connects the front and the clinic so that information is easily shared by everyone in the office

Seems to be very glitchy. The fixes sometimes cause issues in other parts of the programming and the customer support you reach usually knows less about how to fix it than I do and I have to be called back later so that they can escalate it and move it up to 2nd tier help.

Lexie
Optometry student in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The downfall of bargain shopping EHR systems

The cost is about 1/4 that of cloud system softwares. The software provides a place for prescriptions and systematic review of systems.

There isn’t a cloud system. The system isn’t very user friendly and system crashes aren’t quick fixes. The health records and recall systems are completely seperate programs rather than one uniform system.

Paula
Medical Coding in USA

Good Product

Kommentare: Overall OfficeMate meets our scheduling needs. It is a good product for a small to mid-sized practice.

Good product but sometimes complicated to use. Integrates well with our current phone software.

Can be complicated to use and get reports from.

Antwort von Eyefinity

letztes Jahr

Dear Paula, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for OfficeMate. We are happy to hear our solution is a good fit for your office's communication and scheduling needs. If you'd like to leave more information about how we can improve ease of use and report generation in OfficeMate, please contact our team at officematesupport@eyefinity.com. Thanks again for reaching out! - The Eyefinity Team

Tish
billing staff in USA

LOVE IT!

Everything, it works together seamlessly to bring our office together so we are not chasing after each other for diagnosis' and prescription information.

Customer Service department could use some Chick-fil-a training for sure. They do not always have an answer and are quick to pass the buck.

Amy
Practice Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could learn from Revolution EHR

Kommentare: The only value of OfficeMate is that we are not using paper charts.

Not a whole lot, it has a lot of room for improvement.

There are too many things to list. The report availability is not great. The inventory control is too much work. I could go on for days.

Jennifer
Medical Billing/Optometric Tech in USA

I work in a Officemate daily. In the past year I have become quite efficient.

I love the demographics in regards to the patients. So many details you can record which becomes quite helpful if you are runny a specific query. The reports are good, easy to find and print. The permissions are great.

I am frustrated that I cannot go to patients from the schedule...I have to X out of schedule and open patients then X out of patients to get to schedule.

Paul
Optometrist in USA

Good scheduling software

Kommentare: The combination of Officemate and Weave has been good. We're able to organize a day of appointments and reach out to them when necessary. It's good quality.

This software is good for scheduling appointments. We have 2 office computers and the program links up well between the 2. Combined with a program called Weave, this works well for our office. Data entry is easy, pretty user friendly.

Very basic program. Dont expect it to do anything more for you. Schedules people and that's it. It's not a 1 solution solves all problems type of program.

Cila
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Working With Officemate

The exam writer was easy to perform. Like how that is easy to find and search codes

I do not like how hard it is to set up Officemate. You feel like you have to do so much for something so easy.

Melanie
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: The software is good for first time EHR users and works well for the price.

The thing that I like the most about this software was how easy it is to use and navigate through. Especially for first time EHR users.

What I like the least about the software were the many times the software didn’t run or froze after logging in.

Julie
Ops manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very cumbersome for users.

Kommentare: Not much to say there.

Nothing in particular but there are too many steps to do anything. Poor tutorials for new users. It just isn't user friendly

Customer support needs improvement. Most of the time when calling support the person states it's a come tuning problem and we will put a ticket in to resolve. They never do.