Über Volgistics

Ein Online-System für die Rekrutierung, Verwaltung und Koordinierung der Freiwilligen in Organisationen jeglicher Art und Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Volgistics

The reports help with in-house data analysis for grant reporting requirements and administrative support. It cut down on the time I spent with volunteers by about 85 - 90.

Since I don't understand the configuration of the database it is sometimes difficult to figure out which report I need to run. It has taken a lot of my time and sometimes the numbers don't make sense.

Bewertungen zu Volgistics

Volgistics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Volgistics bereits verwendet?

Avonte
Avonte
Clinic Director in USA

Simply the best!

I use Volgistics on a daily basis to manage our database of 300+ volunteers. It is the simplest yet most comprehensive volunteer management system that I have used...and I do have direct experience with other systems. Volunteer processing, report generation and database management are very straightforward. On the rare occasion that we need help, the support team is incredibly responsive. Our volunteers love it also. From online applications to self-scheduling, our volunteers have universally given very positive feedback. Volgistics is one of my most important productivity tools. It is great.

Although there isn't an app, the mobile site works for self-scheduling. To my knowledge, there isn't a mobile site for the "back end" which is what I use primarily. That would be helpful for times that I need to use the system while on the go.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

a comprehensive full circle solution for projects that depend on volunteer participation

Kommentare: We first used Volgistics when we were setting up a community outreach program and didn't have enough resources to engage field agents full time. Volgistics came highly recommended by an intern who was helping roll out the project and we gave it a try. The volunteer database we generated from the application process on that first project is what we have kept recycling for the past 4 years. Volgistics is absolutely awesome and reduces the workload of team leaders so much that our outreach programs always seem like a picnic.

The integrated data and information management processes are very intuitive and require very little manual control and guidance. Everything automatically moves where they might be required to successfully manage a task. Component features like the self service portal, volunteer kiosk and VicTouch work extremely well together to reduce the burden on project managers as much as possible. The trial event runs are also quite fun to simulate and does so much for team morale.

The long list of features can be a bit difficult to learn and incorporate into daily use. A lot more online resources and tutorial materials could be created to make the learning curve less tasking.

Nusrat
Volunteer Program Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Volgistics - Timesaver and Organizer!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Volgistics has been exceptionally good in every aspect.

Scheduling, record keeping, reporting and communication - all of this is made possible. Help is ALWAYS helpful and extremely prompt.

No negatives to report - I've always had the best possible experience.

Karen
Director of Community Engagement in USA

This system is not user friendly, we genuinely gave this system a chance, it failed. Waist of time.

The price point worked well for our organization. It has capacity to store a large number of volunteers.

Navigation is not smooth with the examples of location of save buttons, navigating back and forth between pages, the search feature is very specific and awkward, inserting graphics within emails is cumbersome, there is no live chat in order to troubleshoot, customer has to email back and forth to customer service which takes a long time, system logs you out automatically without saving so if you have to walk away from the computer to take an extended call, you will lose your work. If you don't enable pop-up windows on your computer, the system will act like you are still logged in so you THINK you are completing a task when in fact you are not. When voicing disappointment with the service, I was passively reminded that there is no extra charge to ask questions, this is not something Volgistics should be hanging their hat on, a paying customer should be able to ask questions on how to use a system they're paying for. The 3 times I did use that feature, they were "unable to help" me. After losing a significant amount of work, customer service did not offer any compensation and were quick to let me know how to close out my account. The lack of user friendliness takes up a significant amount that for organizations that uses volunteers in order to operate most likely do not have.

Kelly
Development Officer in USA

Volunteers Managing Volunteers

Kommentare: It is a dependable and flexible system that allows us to easily track volunteer details, generate reports, and notify volunteers about activities. The downside is the expense to add more than 2 users (operators).

It is a complicated system but having used in now in three different non-profits I have volunteered for, it seemed the likely choice. It has a lot of bells and whistles but you don't have to use them. The customizable fields really make this a nice system to work worth and make it your own.

The price, it is a bit on the pricey side but again is a great product.

Martha E
Supervisor - Family Support Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Volgistics Value in Productivity

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed utilizing this program. If I don't know something or I'm in doubt I send an e-mail to the IT support department, and they are awesome. They respond to me within a few minutes, and they are very specific and detailed on their answers. I love the fact that at times I really don't know how to express myself correctly on the questions I have, and they respond with ideas or situations of what I might be wanting to ask. This in return allows me to not feel frustrated but very appreciative about the fact that I know the people behind the scenes are always there to support me, plus they are able to help me, once they know what I'm trying to say. It is just great to know that you have such an amazing team to support you always. Now that I know that there is so much more to learn about this product, I will be asking more questions, Ha! Ha!Thank you

I like the fact that I can always go back and see not only the present volunteers but the archived ones as well. This feature allows me to go back and find out information about the previous volunteers i.e. how many hours they donated, when they started and when they left, which departments they helped and now that I used the notes, it allows me to see why they were absent and why they decided to leave the program. Lots of great information needed, especially when they request me a letter of reference.

I think that there is so much opportunity to best utilized this program and yet at times we don't even know about it. I think that this program should come with a manual of all the features available.

worth 10x what you pay for it!

Kommentare: I save so much time! with volunteers self scheduling, signing in and out... and the cost, it's got the features of most top of the line programs with the price that is VERY affordable. you can even customize it to your organization to not pay for things you do not use!

absolute time saver. with over 800 volunteers signing in and out every month, this has DRASTICALLY cut down the amount of time spent tracking hours, scheduling, gathering information, and communicating with volunteers.

The reporting piece is really solid for the most part, however there are some things I wish it had capacities for that are just odd. Like wanting to see who "typically" comes in on Friday afternoons from 2-5pm. The process to find that type of info is a bit clunky, but again, isn't really something you need to find often, so it's not that big of a con.

Antwort von Volgistics

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics can make your work load a little lighter!

Hillary
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Volgistics Volunteer Management Review

The feature I enjoyed the most was the ability to print mailing labels. The current system we use does not have that capability, which makes sending out invitations to our large volunteer pool much more difficult.

I felt like when I was using Volgistics that the software was outdated and not user-friendly in most areas. The overall visual look of the software looked outdated as well. I felt like software was not intuitive and there were ways to accomplish things that I didn't even know how to do because I couldn't figure it out and there was not a support team to e-mail, like we have with the current company we use. Overall, Volgistics needs an update and better customer service support.

Amy
Program Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Even Better Customer Support

Kommentare: Volgistics provides *immediate* help through a help email system. Let me tell you, they don't use "bot" answers. You get help on YOUR specific question in a matter of minutes. I really can't believe any company offers that level of customer service anymore.

Our company loves everything about Volgistics. They have really thought of everything in developing this product.

It's not Volgistics fault, but I know we are only using a fraction of its capabilities. It does so much!

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Volgistics ensures our volunteer department is organized and cohesive.

The number one pro is the reporting feature. Having the ability to synthesis the volunteer data at the click of a button is amazing. I also like the ability to schedule and communicate with volunteers as well as the application feature (can make multiple applications for various roles). The help screen is fabulous!

Cannot customize as much as I'd like. There is no "undo" button so all deletions are final. I wish there were more options to jazz up the vicnet screen for the volunteer's portal.

Kate
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I love this software and have used it with several organizations!

Kommentare: In 2011 I was responsible for recruiting and managing 500 volunteers for a conference in our city. I researched volunteer software options and did tutorials of various ones. Volgisitics was the best by far. I had worked in the volunteer field for many years prior and had used different tools, so knew some of my frustrations with other tools. I have now used Volgisitics for 3 large events (up to 600 volunteers and 1200 volunteer shifts over one week) and currently for a smaller nonprofit that has an on-going volunteer program. I love it every time I use it and recommend it to everyone I speak with. The best thing is that the software is rock solid -- no glitches, shutdowns, weird loss of data, etc. Also, there are options for everything... so no matter what kind of program you have or special circumstances you have you can turn on or off features to customize it as needed. The "help" center is awesome! 9 times out of 10 when I email them I hear back within an hour. Even on a Saturday! The answers are thorough and very helpful. The other day I heard back within 15 min. I use the help center when I have a special circumstance and want to think through my best options. Volunteers who use it (via VicNet) love the ease of the system. They let me know and ask if they can have the name of it to share with other organizations they volunteer with who have a system less easy to use. I love the reporting feature. Often times software like this limits the reports you can get, which is frustrating and not helpful. Volgisitics offers very customizeble and useful reports.
It does take some time to learn, but once you know it and use it regularly, you will cruise through it. I think it takes time because there are so many options.
It does take some time to learn the system since it is robust. But once you learn it, you will cruise on through! I highly recommend it.

Emily
Volunteer Manager in

Volunteer Management LIFESAVER

Kommentare: I will be honest, when I first used Volgistics I transferred from managing volunteers through Excel spreadsheets, so it FAR exceeded my expectations. I recently started at my current job and they use a different program and to be nice, it isn't cutting it for me. I had all I could do to patiently wait approval to acquire Volgistics. It is incredibly cost-efficient for the amount of features it offers. I would advise anyone in the volunteer management field to purchase Volgistics as your management system. They've thought of it all and more. Volgistics is the perfect volunteer management system and I would highly recommend it to any organization.

I would highly recommend Volgistics to anyone needing to manage volunteers. The features seem endless and provide dynamic options to manage volunteers and create reports. It is extremely user-friendly and the basics are fairly intuitive. The online resource in the Help Section are BEYOND comprehensive and if that doesn't answer your questions the direct customer service is quick, efficient and they don't make you feel incompetent for asking a question. The videos are a huge help and the implementation of webinars is a great new resource that helps instruct and also shows new ways to use Volgistics.

There were a few places where their chosen terminology didn't seem totally intuitive and I had some slight trouble figuring out where I needed to be to do something, but as mentioned above the Help materials really negate any issues you may have using the product, short of needing a few extra moments to get help.

Georgia
Volunteer Director in USA

Volgistics is a Winner!

Kommentare: Oustanding

I have been super-satisfied with Volgistics - it covers all the bases and is extremely user friendly and the support staff is the best bar none. It's really intuitive and very clearly laid out.

There is nothing not to like about this system.

Lori
Volunteer Coordinator/OfficeManager in USA

TROT is very pleased with Volgistics Support of our Staff

Kommentare: Prior to Volgistics all our staff and assignment scheduling was done in excel. We have more than doubled our assignments and volunteers this past year. I can't imagine how I managed to do all of this prior to Volgistics. It's been a real benefit to my time management.

User friendly platform with lots of goodies, but by far my favorite is the nearly instantaneous response of the support staff with good solid answers and directions

Would like to be able to sort all the columns in multiple ways

Camellia
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Volgistics is great for some companies, but not all.

Kommentare: We enjoyed the general benefits of using a volunteer management system for our office and volunteers, but there was not much to the system.

We enjoyed the general usage of a volunteer management system and the basic functions it allowed our office to utilize.

Volgistics just can't compete with CERVIS and Volunteer Hub in features and functionality! Volgistics needs some serious upgrades to compete with today's top volunteer management systems.

Antwort von Volgistics

Thank you for the review Camellia. Volgistics is a powerful tool and we understand it can take some time to learn the ins and outs. Many features need to be turned on in Setup before you'll see them, so it's possible you might have missed what you were looking for. If you decide to sign up for another trial, please don¿t hesitate to write to us if you have any questions regarding features or the best way to set something up.

Valerie
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Volgistics

Kommentare: The customer support has been wonderful! They respond very quickly and are very thorough. They provide steps on what I need to do as well! I probably could find some of these answers in help, but I tend to rely on customer support because they provide information so quickly and it is easy to understand so that I can take the information and apply it to what I need to do!

Just about everything you need to do with volunteers is within this software program.

Wording and navigation is not very intuitive initially. A little bit more of a learning curve than a lot of other data base systems I've used.

Jen
Volunteer Services Coordinator in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Volgistics is a LIFESAVER!

Kommentare: I HIGHLY recommend this program for all volunteer programs.

After 6 months of reviewing volunteer management software, we made the leap and choice Volgistics. It have been the equivalant of adding a part time employee! The time I save entering volunteer applications and hours donated has allowed me to focus on the "bigger picture" growth of our food bank's volunteer program. Our volunteer program has grown 86% in the past 3 years and Volgistics has grown right along with us. The online tutorials and customer service has been amazing. Typically I can find an answer through their great help web pages but if not I can send my question via email and the response time is amazing, usually within a few mintues. We use VICNET and VICTOUCH and our volunteers consistenly commit on how easy it is to schedule and view hours. I HIGHLY recommend this program for all volunteer programs.

I have no cons to this program because it really handles everything we need and offers several aspects of the program that we haven't tapped into yet.

Jared
Jared
Account Executive in USA

I have used Volgistics at over 6 different agencies (private nonprofit and governmental).

Kommentare: Volgistics has helped me build lasting volunteer programs across the country over the last 10+ years.

The ease of use is what I like most. Within moments of opening the app, you can navigate to wherever you need to be.

Volgistics has been a little slow at keeping up with mobile technology, but seems to have a good eye on the future at this point. I would have liked to see mobile volunteer check in a few years ago.

Antwort von Volgistics

Wow Jared! Thank you for your review, and your continued confidence in what Volgistics can do for the different organizations you work with!

Joanna
Director of PR/Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good quality, but needs improvement.

Kommentare: Ability to track our volunteers!

Easy to email and track all volunteer hours and store volunteer data for reporting purposes. Customer service is great at responding to questions, though it sometimes takes a little time for a response.

Sometimes it is difficult to navigate, but you just have to get used to it. Also continually have to upgrade or delete archived volunteers with set limits on how many volunteers you can have entered.

Antwort von Volgistics

Thank you for the review, Joanna! Regarding the timing for support, we want to let you know that we try to respond as quickly as possible. Our average response time typically hovers between 5 and 10 minutes during our support hours, and we strive to keep that number low. But, our responses aren't always sent by email automatically, so it sounds like some of them may have slipped by you. You can find any past inquiries and our responses in your account by going to Mailbox | Help E-mail. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to send an inquiry (https://www.volgistics.com/support.htm). The Volgistics Team

Susan
Visitor Services Manager & Volunteer Coordinator in

Love Volgisitics!

Kommentare: Buy it! It's very reasonable. I did pay the $500 for them to initially upload my records and I think that was worth it.

Volunteers love it and so do I. It has cut down so much on the paperwork that I had to do to schedule and track hours for 300 volunteers. The volunteers love the self scheduling and recording hours at home. It's an amazing program and extremely reasonable. It has cut way more labor cost than we are paying for the program. I no longer have to have an hourly person help me 2 days a week--it's down to about an hour a week! The support is amazing--just email a question and within a few minutes the answer comes back. The tutorials are clear and helpful.

a few little things -- i've sent suggestions and they say they will tell the programmers of the problems so hopefully they will be fixed at some point. I would really like to see Volgistics develop a companion staff module so I could keep all the people I schedule on one program.

Shanda
Volunteer manager in

Almost too Robust

Kommentare: For your long term volunteer management programs, this is a robust tool for a great price. For a one-time event, this is not the best choice.

Price is great! If I were running a long term volunteer program, this would be my dream site. Very quick customer support, lots of ability to manipulate records and data, etc. You could spend hours on the video instruction and help topics.

It is very tough to quickly get up to speed with this product. For a one time special event, I want to set up a volunteer application, set up volunteer opportunities, and connect the two. I've invested MANY hours trying to get this simple action completed. I have used other tools and have worked with a programmer to develop a tool for a special event (not competition - not on the market) so am pretty savvy about optional resources. I do not find this to be intuitive. I think it will be great once I understand it, but it's frustrating just trying to pick it up and go.

Clarence
Operations Manager in Südafrika
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

simply the best!!!!

I use Volgistics almost every day, its one of the best volunteer management system by far, I used to use other management systems which I found no joy, however this is a easy to use tool in getting voltmeters self scheduling this saves time and effort, you can also customer your program to the stuff you use instead of paying for unused service which I personally think its quiet great, a big thumbs up from me.

the mobile site part is very slow which needs some work i assume because of the size and the loading on our mobile maybe that could the reason.

Nikki
Manager of Volunteers in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best software and customer service ever

Kommentare: I realized before having volgistics I was doing far too much work. Volgistics does it for me.

This is the easiest to use software i've ever had. The support is top notch. I email with 3-6 questions per week and they always get back to me immediately and with step-by-step instructions. Always so nice and helpful. Worth every penny.

I have nothing- everything is amazing. I can't think of anything I like least.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small staffs

Our volunteer managements system was very taxing on a small staff of two people with many other responsibilities. This program was huge in allowing volunteers to organize and communicate with us while being minimally taxing on our busy office.

It's definitely better suited for a larger organization, but we've found ways in which to make it work for us.

Kelle
Manager, Volunteer Services in

Volgistics

Kommentare: A long time user of Volunteer Works, now using Volgistics and thrilled with the product! It took a bit of work to set up the software and you do need to have a background in programming to really maximize the capabilities of the system. Well worth taking the time to do this from the start. The integration between VicTouch, VicNet and Volgistics makes management easy! Volunteers can access their schedule from anywhere; add or remove and the system automatically sends the Supervisor an email. I call this program "slick" when I describe it to colleagues. Their service team has been excellent when I have any questions and will respond within minutes. They have responded to suggestions for upgrades and have implemented them.