Über Volgistics

Ein Online-System für die Rekrutierung, Verwaltung und Koordinierung der Freiwilligen in Organisationen jeglicher Art und Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Volgistics

The reports help with in-house data analysis for grant reporting requirements and administrative support. It cut down on the time I spent with volunteers by about 85 - 90.

Since I don't understand the configuration of the database it is sometimes difficult to figure out which report I need to run. It has taken a lot of my time and sometimes the numbers don't make sense.

Bewertungen zu Volgistics

Volgistics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Volgistics bereits verwendet?

Avonte
Avonte
Clinic Director in USA

Simply the best!

I use Volgistics on a daily basis to manage our database of 300+ volunteers. It is the simplest yet most comprehensive volunteer management system that I have used...and I do have direct experience with other systems. Volunteer processing, report generation and database management are very straightforward. On the rare occasion that we need help, the support team is incredibly responsive. Our volunteers love it also. From online applications to self-scheduling, our volunteers have universally given very positive feedback. Volgistics is one of my most important productivity tools. It is great.

Although there isn't an app, the mobile site works for self-scheduling. To my knowledge, there isn't a mobile site for the "back end" which is what I use primarily. That would be helpful for times that I need to use the system while on the go.

Kelly
Development Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Volunteers Managing Volunteers

Kommentare: It is a dependable and flexible system that allows us to easily track volunteer details, generate reports, and notify volunteers about activities. The downside is the expense to add more than 2 users (operators).

It is a complicated system but having used in now in three different non-profits I have volunteered for, it seemed the likely choice. It has a lot of bells and whistles but you don't have to use them. The customizable fields really make this a nice system to work worth and make it your own.

The price, it is a bit on the pricey side but again is a great product.

Danielle
Volunteer Program Coordinator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Volgistics Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that Volgistics, specifically VicNet, is so user friendly for volunteers that all demographics can and will use it. The number one piece of feedback that I get about volgistics is that VicNet is easy to use.

It is limited in what it can do but it seems like the Volgistics team is making upgrades in that area and adding more features.

Karen
Director of Community Engagement in USA

This system is not user friendly, we genuinely gave this system a chance, it failed. Waist of time.

The price point worked well for our organization. It has capacity to store a large number of volunteers.

Navigation is not smooth with the examples of location of save buttons, navigating back and forth between pages, the search feature is very specific and awkward, inserting graphics within emails is cumbersome, there is no live chat in order to troubleshoot, customer has to email back and forth to customer service which takes a long time, system logs you out automatically without saving so if you have to walk away from the computer to take an extended call, you will lose your work. If you don't enable pop-up windows on your computer, the system will act like you are still logged in so you THINK you are completing a task when in fact you are not. When voicing disappointment with the service, I was passively reminded that there is no extra charge to ask questions, this is not something Volgistics should be hanging their hat on, a paying customer should be able to ask questions on how to use a system they're paying for. The 3 times I did use that feature, they were "unable to help" me. After losing a significant amount of work, customer service did not offer any compensation and were quick to let me know how to close out my account. The lack of user friendliness takes up a significant amount that for organizations that uses volunteers in order to operate most likely do not have.

Laura
Patient Family Engagement and Volunteer Services Program Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Volgistics Has Great Customer Service

Kommentare: If someone is considering Volgistics, I would recommend it to manage volunteers. Once you customize it to your needs, it works great. I know there is a lot more Volgistics can do that we haven't even tapped into.

We use Volgistics to manage our yearly 2000 volunteers at 10 locations. We merged our databases together and use the site feature. This makes multi-site volunteers and volunteer transfers a breeze. We have customized our database to meet our needs. The customer service team is incredible. I recently inquired about an error and got a response that it would take longer to investigate and fix. Eleven minutes later the issue was resolved. The team is incredibly responsive. When I request things that don't exist, they add me to a list and follow up when the change has been implemented, even if it is a year later.

There are two main drawbacks to Volgistics. The first is the lack of daily automatic reports. We reconcile our hours daily and to do so have to manually print a report. It would save us a lot of time if we could have an automatic report run for yesterday every day. Second, sometimes Volgistics will group shifts together, even when they are not entered together. When we need to change a single shift, it is difficult because all the shifts need to be ended and recreated so a single shift can change.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

a comprehensive full circle solution for projects that depend on volunteer participation

Kommentare: We first used Volgistics when we were setting up a community outreach program and didn't have enough resources to engage field agents full time. Volgistics came highly recommended by an intern who was helping roll out the project and we gave it a try. The volunteer database we generated from the application process on that first project is what we have kept recycling for the past 4 years. Volgistics is absolutely awesome and reduces the workload of team leaders so much that our outreach programs always seem like a picnic.

The integrated data and information management processes are very intuitive and require very little manual control and guidance. Everything automatically moves where they might be required to successfully manage a task. Component features like the self service portal, volunteer kiosk and VicTouch work extremely well together to reduce the burden on project managers as much as possible. The trial event runs are also quite fun to simulate and does so much for team morale.

The long list of features can be a bit difficult to learn and incorporate into daily use. A lot more online resources and tutorial materials could be created to make the learning curve less tasking.

worth 10x what you pay for it!

Kommentare: I save so much time! with volunteers self scheduling, signing in and out... and the cost, it's got the features of most top of the line programs with the price that is VERY affordable. you can even customize it to your organization to not pay for things you do not use!

absolute time saver. with over 800 volunteers signing in and out every month, this has DRASTICALLY cut down the amount of time spent tracking hours, scheduling, gathering information, and communicating with volunteers.

The reporting piece is really solid for the most part, however there are some things I wish it had capacities for that are just odd. Like wanting to see who "typically" comes in on Friday afternoons from 2-5pm. The process to find that type of info is a bit clunky, but again, isn't really something you need to find often, so it's not that big of a con.

Antwort von Volgistics

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Volgistics can make your work load a little lighter!

Amy
Program Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Even Better Customer Support

Kommentare: Volgistics provides *immediate* help through a help email system. Let me tell you, they don't use "bot" answers. You get help on YOUR specific question in a matter of minutes. I really can't believe any company offers that level of customer service anymore.

Our company loves everything about Volgistics. They have really thought of everything in developing this product.

It's not Volgistics fault, but I know we are only using a fraction of its capabilities. It does so much!

Rosa
Development and Volunteer Services Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product for our volunteer program

Kommentare: Great database to house everything needed for a volunteer.

Thank you for a great product. I've been using Volgistics to help with my volunteers since I believe 2010 (two different facilities) and it is incredibly helpful and user friendly. Grateful to have a system that works for our needs to ensure we account for volunteer time, recognize special days, and keep up with their required documents and such. Thank you.

The application build is a bit cumbersome if you are not familiar with the formatting and building, but I appreciate the opportunity to customize to what we need for our volunteer applicants.

Nusrat
Volunteer Program Manager in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Volgistics - Timesaver and Organizer!

Kommentare: My experience with Volgistics has been exceptionally good in every aspect.

Scheduling, record keeping, reporting and communication - all of this is made possible. Help is ALWAYS helpful and extremely prompt.

No negatives to report - I've always had the best possible experience.

Hillary
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Volgistics Volunteer Management Review

The feature I enjoyed the most was the ability to print mailing labels. The current system we use does not have that capability, which makes sending out invitations to our large volunteer pool much more difficult.

I felt like when I was using Volgistics that the software was outdated and not user-friendly in most areas. The overall visual look of the software looked outdated as well. I felt like software was not intuitive and there were ways to accomplish things that I didn't even know how to do because I couldn't figure it out and there was not a support team to e-mail, like we have with the current company we use. Overall, Volgistics needs an update and better customer service support.

Charles
Volunteer - Bureau of Land Management in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Product Support

Kommentare: Very happy with the product and support.

In using the old PC based Volunteer Works and then Volgistics for 20+ years I have found that Volgistics support is outstanding. Fast response to questions and they listen to suggestions for improvements and features and respond when implemented.

I can't think of any issues that have not been resolved and currently we have not asked for any new functions.

Antwort von Volgistics

Thank you for the review Charles! It's great to know you've been using our software for so long!

Annette

Surpassing expectations

Kommentare: As the Volunteer Coordinator, I have been using Volgistics in our library district for a little over a year, and have nothing but positive things to say about it. The system is user friendly and was easy to customize for our needs. Rarely do I need to submit a Help ticket. When I do, it's almost always because I failed to thoroughly check the Help Topics provided. Regardless of this, the customer service we receive is friendly, fast and thorough. In response to these requests there is usually a personalized email that contains an explanation of the problem with a summary of the solution, as well as a link to the already existing Help Topic that I failed to look for. These people have thought of every possible question and problem that could arise and have covered these in their Help Topics which provide step-by-step direction on how to resolve the issue. I was most impressed yesterday when we were experiencing an issue with a volunteer not receiving emails sent through Volgistics. It turned out that the issue arose as a result of the filtering through their own email service. Volgistics really blew me away with their service. As usual, they emailed an explanation and a link to the Help Topic that I again failed to look for. Most amazing was that the Help Topic included step-by-step directions on how to rectify the issue with each of the major email services. I was able to give those directions to the volunteer rather than just tell them that the problem is on their end leaving them to spend valuable time searching the internet for a solution. I could go on and on about how great Volgistics is. If you're considering it, I highly recommend you take advantage of the free trial period and watch the video tutorials. I don't know how I managed without it in the past.

Susan
Education and Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Volgistics is the best volunteer management database that I've ever used!

Kommentare: Our volunteers love it. Volgistics has all the features required to schedule, track and oommunicate with volunteers. Technical support is prompt and very helpful.

I am a Volunteer Coordinator for a small non-profit with about 100 volunteers. My favorite thing about Volgistics is the ease of use and their technical support. The application is so intuitive, our volunteers can use it with almost no training - even the older volunteers who are not accustomed to using database applications. Our volunteers love that they can use Volgistics from their phone. The technical support team always responds within minutes. Their instructions are clear and thorough. I highly recommend Volgistics to other Volunteer Coordinators.

I wish the administrator version was easier to use on my smart phone. Other than that I LOVE Volgistics.

Ashley
Recruiter in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Volunteer Management system that I have found

Kommentare: I was happy with Volgistics and the options available

The product was intuitive and had many features

It could be difficult to find/create the report for the information that you needed. I did not like that the year drop down box give every year between 2010-2050 . . . I requested that it be limited to our current year and prior, but they could not change that.

Alexis
Graphic designer in Indien
Grafikdesign, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is thebest ofall helps in volenteering

Kommentare: There where some problemssolved easily as i have an easy accessiblity with customers to fullfill their needs.

Yes of course it's easy to communicate with people who where in need of it and guide themto use Volgistics

No, it's actually user friendly and easyfor every one to use.

Felix
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Schedules are easy to see and set up. Tagging has been extremely helpful in organization.

I wish there was a back button. It would really help for when I'm assigning volunteers to specific assignments.

Maureen
Volunteer adminstrator in USA

Throughout our implementation and now support and maintenance Volgistics has been wonderful!

The Volgistics team has always been responsive, friendly and knowledgeable. The software is easy to us and the help areas explain 90% of what we need to do.

I really can't think of a "like least" for this software. For a package software that we use to fit our needs there really aren't too many constraints.

Cristine
Volunteer Director

Hats off to the Volgistics Team

Kommentare: Love the program

St. Vincent de Paul Society of Marin County has been blessed with the Volgistic Data System. I work part time making it almost impossible to run a program with 2000 volunteers. Thanks to the Volgistics services I am able to train volunteers, schedule their hours on line and keep track of which volunteers are at which sights, even when I am away at a conference. Volunteer team leaders have the access they need to run their programs effectively and every event has a clear outline and contact info. giving me more time to concentrate on our volunteers. I have worked for 8 years at SVDP and I feel confident that when I leave the SVDP Society of Marin County on August 27th, 2011 that, as result of having this program, St. Vincent de Paul Society will continue to thrive with the aid of the Vic Net and Vic Touch program. I would like to thank the Volgistics team for always answering my questions regarding your program in a timely effective manner.

Set up for the program was challenging

Karen
Director, Volunteer Services, Mission Integration

Best Software Purchase Ever Made

Kommentare: Recommend highly.

I evaluated various Volunteer database management products several years ago before doing the free trial with Volgistics. Once I trialed it, I knew I found what I needed. The software is easy to learn - not only for myself and my staff but for the Volunteers that put hours in and input Volunteer information. There are many options that come with the software but also room for customizing so that it can meet whatever specific needs your organization has. The "Help" feature is extensive and in 3 years, I think I have only had to send them a question a few times. It is a hassle free software product - they back it up, they maintain it, they update it. I think the cost is more than reasonable and well worth it for having such an easy software to work with. I really cannot say enough good things about it. I have recommended Volgistics to the other hospitals in our corporation and anticipate them switching to Volgistics soon.

None that I have encountered.

Shelli
Volunteer Coordinator

Happy Volgistics User

Kommentare: I HIGHLY recommend Volgistics as a database system for any group that works with multiple volunteers. Volgistics makes corresponding with volunteers, tracking all aspects of volunteers and reporting about volunteers faster, more efficient and easier.

I get answers to questions very quickly through the e-mail system. I am able to generate monthly reports while I'm not at my desk (automatic every month), in the morning I come in and they are in my in-box! I am able to keep track of volunteers without a lot of data entry on our part. I am able to keep track of mandatory service for our service learning students. I like to be able to enter notes for each volunteer after phone calls have been made or e-mail correspondence is received or sent. We just started accepting on-line applications--this is awesome. I love this feature.

I wish that I could scan a document and save it in a volunteers record, but I do know that Volgistics says that they are working to get this to be something that we can do.

Tamra
Volunteer Database Coordinator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Has a lot of potential, once you figure out how to get what you are looking for!

Kommentare: Volgistics does offer a lot of functionality, however it's not very user friendly. If you don't have the brain and the time to get to know the program and all of its ins and outs, then it's probably not the program for you. Their support is only via email and they do answer very quickly, but it's impossible to talk to someone on the phone, unless you want to pay a very high price. Usually my responses are met with "I'm sorry but" or "unfortunately" because some of the basic things you'd like to be able to monitor and report on are not possible. Like tracking people who don't show up for their shifts. You CAN do it, but it's not easy. All in all, it's not a horrible program, but they don't update it very often and when they do, they are not good about telling you they've updated something. And because you have to pay per volunteer, for a large organization that utilizes a lot of people, it's practically fiscally impossible to keep a running history of your volunteer program. That is the main fault we have with the program. We have to keep two separate databases, or we'd be paying way too much to store the historical data we need.

Susan
Supervisor in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service / Techncial Help is second to none!

Kommentare: Customer support and technical help is outstanding. Their are many videos and tutorials but if you still need help, they answer your questions very quickly and thoroughly.

This is very powerful software with SO MANY features and options - many more than I could possibly use, but they are there if you do have a need and I keep discovering more and more useful features.

Initial set-up can be a little overwhelming and intimidating, but only because there are so many features and options.

Candice
Volunteer Services Administrator
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Volgistics is a complete answer for our volunteer management

Kommentare: This system has allowed us to combine two full time paid positions into one. We have better communication with our volunteers. Recruitment is so much easier and effective. The system has grown with our organization and has ways to fits most of our needs. It has transformed our volunteer services and we constantly hear how much our volunteers love it!

-Web-based, can access database from home. -Great features: online scheduling for volunteers, touch screen sign in, auditing, reporting, reminders, emailing sets of volunteers for recruitment. -support is consistently efficient -Billing is according to how much you use -easy to learn and implement -love the online applications with schedule feature

-help menu is sometimes overly simplistic -no direct phone number to a help desk -no training available other than the help menu

Dave
RailOps Volunteer CoOrdinator in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Volgistics Review

Kommentare: We are a museum facility with over 200 volunteers and have been using Volgistics for about 6 months now. It certainly cuts our time in tracking volunteers, assignments and printing reports! The Volgistics support staff is outstanding!

The database is very easy to use especially after using MS Access for years !! It is, for the most part, very intuitive.

Haven't found anything yet - once you begin to use the program, it's well laid out.