Über WhenToWork

Mitarbeiter können online einen veröffentlichten Zeitplan überprüfen, ihre Einstellungen ändern und von Managern genehmigte Freizeit oder Schichtwechsel beantragen.

Erfahre mehr über WhenToWork

Sometimes it has too many things and it's hard to understand what some features do and that they even exist.

Bewertungen zu WhenToWork

WhenToWork hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WhenToWork bereits verwendet?

Operations Fellow

It's an Ugly Scheduling Tool that works rather well

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Taylor
Taylor
Assistant Director in USA

Outstanding Product That Saves You Time

Kommentare: When to Work has saved me so much time and effort for scheduling hundreds of employees. And a lot of its components allows the employee to take care of items which allows me to focus on other tasks. I cannot imagine doing my job and supervising all the staff I do without When to Work.

I really enjoy how this software allows employees to trade shifts, post on trade boards, and put in time off requests. This saves a lot of time sorting through emails and changing shifts myself. I am able to approve or deny requests and email specific employees, work groups or all the employees.

My only negative for this program is that the messaging component does not allow me to edit text. This would allow me to be more clear in emails and bold specific information.

Rebecca
Early Childhood Development Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works pretty well, could use some updates

Kommentare: This software has worked very well for us so far. It is not perfect, but is better than what we had before.

This was easy to set up, and has many features that are a vast improvement over the free app we were using before. I like the bulk edit feature, as before I had to edit each shift individually.

The bulk edit feature should also allow you to assign shifts. There are many times when I want to assign a whole group of shifts to a certain person, and it doesn't allow that. It can edit everything else about the shifts, and can unassign or delete shifts, but it can't assign them. Also, there was some talk about making it possible to to bulk edits over a month instead of a week, but that doesn't seem to have happened yet. We repeat the same schedule over an entire semester, so if someone quits or changes schedules, I have to repeat the same edits on every week. It would be nice to just do it once!

As an employee whose boss uses this app, W2W solves so many issues with freelance work.

Kommentare: Because I can respond to my boss announcements, I can get more hours. Anything that helps me get more work is a HUGE plus.

This app may not be pretty, but it is pretty useful. I have automatic notifications turned on as well as push notifications on my email. I get notifications from W2W FASTER than I do with my email notifications. This allows me to respond to emails quicker and get more hours as a freelancer. I love that I can respond to alerts in-app, instead of loading up my email, which sometimes takes awhile. In my line of work, whoever responds first gets the hours. Having this app vastly increases my response time, and in turn, has increased the number of hours I work. This alone makes the app worth it.

As I said before, it's just not visually appealing. It looks like something that was made in the early 2000s. Since I'm only on the user side, not an admin, there might be options to make it look better, but I somehow doubt it. While the main functions of the app are super easy to use, the navigation can be a little confusing. Given that my job involves a lot of highly confidential information, this app should log me out regularly. Unfortunately, I'm always immediately logged in. With this sensitive information being right there on my phone, it is imperative that I log out. The only way I have even found a way to do so is by removing my profile from the dashboard. But doing this removes my personalized settings as well, rendering it completely useless. What I would like to see is an option where my username is saved, but my password is not. The password could even be a customizable number that is separate from my account password for easy access.

Director of Aquatic Center in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

WhenToWork Just Plain Works

WhenToWork is a game changer. The ease of scheduling and the instantaneous changes are crucial for our rec department. The subbing feature is top notch. Very excited to explore all of the new features of Pro. The product support team is top notch as well. They are easy to talk to, quick to respond, and get you what you need.

I really cannot think of a con to using WhenToWork. It is a product that just simply works and works well.

Shannan
Manager in USA

Your schedule solution

Kommentare: As a manager..whentowork has been a great solutuon. I used this at prior companies and brought it on board at my latest institution. Staff find it easy to use. Schedules can be covered with one click! Memo boards stop staff from taking the memo off your bulletin board ..ensures all see it...love this product

Easy to use...alot of tracking options, great for multiple shift times and duties. Great way to communicate with staff regularly

Can be a little slow to update once you get to know the program and are able to use it well.

Chelsea
Chelsea
Program Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing scheduling service

Kommentare: I schedule 50 staff in 4 different departments mostly high school students. This relives all of the scheduling pressure off of me. It forces them to be responsible and reliable. I no longer spend hours doing schedules or filling in for people who forgot shifts. Love love love this program! Oh! And their customer service is quick and helpful!

It is so easy to use for both me and my staff! The app is user friendly and it is simple with little room for error. It saves me so much time scheduling my staff in 4 different departments.

My only complaint is I can’t get a push notification on my app. I have to login to see the alert.

Fernando
Technical engineer in Spanien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A valuable tool for simplifying employee scheduling

After using it for a while, I have found WhenToWork to be a very useful tool for simplifying employee scheduling and managing our workforce. I think it has a user-friendly interface, which allows us to create and adjust schedules easily, and the ability to communicate shift changes and availability preferences to employees saves us time

Some users may find the reporting and analytics features to be basic compared to other workforce management tools

President & CEO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mancini International, Inc in support of WhenToWork

Kommentare: 100 percent

The customer support in real time is beyond amazing. Whenever we send an operational question someone (Most of the time [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) get back to us in 5-10 minutes.

We have not found any issues that we feel need addressing

Robby
Robby
Director of Production in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

When To Work is the best scheduling program for the money

This program makes schedule departments easy. I can easily assign employees based on position, location (Categories), seniority, or other factors. It has changed the way we do scheduling.

It would be nice if you could incorporate the messaging aspect of the program into Slack or even emails for outlook.

Rylee
Junior Facilitator in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Scheduling System I've Ever Used!

I love that WhenToWork shows me everyone who is scheduled that day, and also has a description box for what tasks I am to complete that day.

Requesting time off could be a little bit easier but it's pretty straight forward once someone shows you how to do it.

Carlos
Lead Community Service Specialist in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Allowing everyone to visibly see all those who or scheduled on duty. We have many different levels of employees and allows us to see each employees titles at one time. This also has allowed us to assign task when other groups are need for support because we can see who is scheduled to work.

What I like best about WhenToWork is that all my employees and can see their schedules and the schedules of their coworkers. This lets them know and to be able to plan their day due to who is scheduled, has time off for the day. What I also really like about WhenToWork is that we 10 different sections schedules that employees fall under and you can see the group you need at one time which makes it nice. Instead of seeing all fifty plus employees I can just see just the employees that I supervise. If I need to another group I can do that too.

The main thing that I dislike about WhenToWork is imputing schedules for long periods of time are not easy enough. If you do not have full access you can only put in the person schedule week by week. The person that has full access can put in a persons schedule for months at a time. That would be nice access to have for those that do not have full access.

Carlo
Portfolio Security Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

WhenToWork review

Kommentare: Makes my work day that much easier with the mobility I have been able to use it on my phone where ever I am.

The feature that works best for me is the overall schedule of this system.  The ease of scheduling over 90 Officers at my site and the ability to communicate with them. The integration of this system has always been in place at the site I run and that's been 14 years and running now.

There isn't anything that I would change with WTW for what I am using it for

Admin in USA

WhentoWork Review

Kommentare: Fantastic. There are a few functions that I would love for whentowork to add. Barring those things, there is not a better software out there.

When to Work has made my nurse and cna scheduling extremely simple. Scheduling was done on an excel spreadsheet nightmare when I first came to the company. It has since been cleaned up, partially because of whentowork.

I have met with a few other companies. There are certain features that are somewhat lacking from Whentowork. An example of one is the ability to have manager status approve or deny overtime. On-shift gives the ability to force the manager to approve the shift pickup if they are going into overtime. This helps me be aware of who is going into overtime and who is not.

Mark
News Writer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

WhenToWork is super easy and efficient!

Kommentare: WhenToWork is overall fantastic. There's almost nothing I would change about it as an employee who uses it. I don't set schedules on it from a management side so I can't speak to that. But as an employee, it's an excellent tool to monitor your schedule.

The software is incredibly easy to navigate and use whether it be to check your own schedule, set preferences for your own schedule, check the schedule of your co-workers and message management. I also love how you can sync the WhenToWork Calendar with Google Calendar and other personal calendars so when a schedule is added or changed, it automatically reflects that update into your personal calendar. It's absolutely perfect.

There's very little not to like about the software. I guess I wish when looking at "everyone's schedule" for a week or month, it would be nice if the layout was a little more compact, but I understand with a lot of employees that's not necessarily an easy, or even a realistic goal to accomplsih.

Jennifer
DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL OPERATIONS in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use scheduling software

The software is pretty simple and easy to use, they provide great training tools as well as resources for staff and management. I enjoy the fact that there is an app available for download and that it reflects the actual site pretty accurately

There are some features that could improve like the ability to filter the drag and drop scheduling further than just by job type as for a company with multiple job sites it still leaves you a long list to drag and drop through.

Corrie
Visitor Services Representative and Museum Associate in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

I love that I can check and manage my schedule from my smartphone. This is especially convenient because I don't have to make sure to write my schedule down before I leave work and it will be updated in my phone at any time.

It randomly signs me out frequently and it's a bit annoying to have to log back in.

Kathy
Operations Specialist in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Employee Friendly

The phone app for this program is great. It has all the tools I need to check my schedule, submit time off requests, and send messages to my managers.

Getting set up on the program is a bit confusing. Linking multiple accounts isn't as straightforward as I'd like.

Donna
Practice admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love this employee scheduling program

My staff loves having their schedule available at their fingertips . Very user friendly

I have no complaints . It’s very easy to use

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Best Scheduling Tool!

Kommentare: Scheduling for various programs is organized. I also appreciate the alerts that it sends to staff and myself for basic scheduling and shift trades.

You can set employee schedules, for various programs/departments, easily. It is also easy to teach staff members how to utilize the scheduling functions so that they can take over the scheduling tasks.

I do not have any cons yet. I appreciate the functions of When to Work and feel like it has everything that I need so far.

Intern in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Go-To solution for any employee management needs

The stability and functionality of this software is very reputable. I've been using it for over 2 years to communicate with staff members, request time-off, check weekly schedules, and more. My company has been using it for 8-10 years now, and anyone not using this software is missing out in my opinion. If you ever need to manage a small business or NPO, this is a very helpful tool.

The user interface could use an update as the general theme and flow of the menus and elements in the software appear slightly outdated. It could use a minor refresh with a new color palette, theme, textures/fonts, etc.

Travis
Warehouse Manager in USA
Lagerung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for scheduling employee shifts

Kommentare: Up to date shifts for work.

Great for scheduling employee shifts. Very easy to use. Employees can log into from phone or home to check schedules, changes shifts, etc. Load employees numbers and they can text and ask to trade shifts. Manager will have to approve any shift changes.

A lot of data at first, and can be somewhat confusing to employees. Really good took once you mess with it.

Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and get going quickly, excellent customer support

Ease of setup. It was easy to quickly get the employee list in, create positions, and start populating a schedule with the click of a button.

It does not include a timekeeping function. That's not what it's made for, so as a scheduling system I think it is great, but I wish that it either had a timekeeping function or directly interfaced with timekeeping systems.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great from both a user and administrator standpoint.

WhenToWork is an intuitive scheduling software on both the user side and the admin side. Lots of display preferences and options to see other employees' schedules. Text and email notifications for when a schedule is posted and/or modified.

The tradeboard interface is not user friendly. It can be hard to determine who has already traded shifts or if the shift is still available.

Charlie
Director of Parks & Recreation in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice software for scheduling employees

Kommentare: More efficient staff scheduling

WhenToWork frees up time for management. typically, we would have to take quite a long time putting together employee schedules. With this software, our time is significantly shortened.

There are some limitations in regard to functionality. Overall, they do not adversely affect the product.

Operations Fellow in USA

It's an Ugly Scheduling Tool that works rather well

It works really well! Though I did not purchase this product, it was used at my old job, so I was an "employee" in the system (as opposed to an admin). It let me email who I needed to email, trade shifts, and i rarely had any errors.

It looks like it barely survived the dot com boom. It's 2019, so I expect sites to be mobile friendly, easy to use, and quick. Though their iOS app was...acceptable...their online experience was just not that great. It did the job, but the software does not make it enjoyable.