Über VSys One

Configurable volunteer management software for online applications, onboarding, scheduling, communication tools, and reporting.

Erfahre mehr über VSys One

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie VSys One bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Amy faith L.
Amy faith L.
Network Manager, Volunteer Services & Patient Experience Team in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Real Game Changer in Volunteer Administration and Metrics Reporting for Senior Leadership!

Kommentare: I have worked in volunteer administration for close to 25 years. I have seen a thing or two when it comes to data collection and volunteer tracking software. In my time, I have never worked with a more sincere group of people than the staff at Bespoke Software. My organization is currently two-years post merger and we're working with VSys to merge all of our hospitals into one cohesive system. With VSys One and VSys Live, whenever you have a task, the customer service team will meet you where you are at and help you to accomplish the project. In some cases you can start the project on your own and they will take the reins if something needs to be tweaked or they might even walk you through it with step-by-step instructions. With other software, it seemed to take forever to get an answer and the answer did not involve human interaction. With VSys, you can be sure that during normal business hours, you are covered with telephone and email support.

With customization of advanced exporter and custom column reports, VSys One user tools and reports offers the ability to create performance-based dashboards when saving data to Excel, creating a graphical gauge that tracks the throughput of volunteers and lets you monitor volunteer successes throughout your system. We recently created a thermometer to provide leadership with reports on numbers of volunteers returning back into service in-person post-pandemic week over week. We plan to expand on the reporting to include peer-to-peer volunteers and number of visits or encounters they have on a daily basis. The software will grow as your program grows. We love the ability it has to put the onus on volunteers to upload their own data, making the on boarding process much easier with less keying in of information for staff, while eliminating the need for paper and having to chase after volunteers to complete their requirements. We love that VSys is able to report out on everything you need, helping you to speak in a language that C-Suite leaders can understand and it even has the ability to do some things that you didn't know you needed. With VSys One and Vsys Live, the possibilities are endless!

At first, the cost was a dissatisfier among top leadership, but it is well worth the price. They say you get what you pay for. VSys is the Rolls-Royce of Volunteer Administration Software, it simply inspires greatness and makes data tracking simple!

Patricia D.
Director in USA

Cottage Health Volunteer Program

Kommentare: we are able to manage over 1,000 active volunteers, we especially like the ability to communicate with some or all volunteers as well as documenting all interactions. We are able to customize the database to meet our best practices and procedures.

The pros are have a robust database that handles all of our daily operations, from an on-line application that when accepted is downloaded right in to the database. We also like the ability to customize to our services and requirements (national, state and local guidelines and to customize to our hospital's culture and policies, The help line is fantastic and are very knowledgeable and patient. they are responsive to requests and upgrades.

The scheduling is great.... but I would like to add phone numbers and to be able to color code the training volunteers vs the trained volunteers.

David C.
Director, Volunteer Services in USA

Needlessly Complex

Kommentare: The product line is confusing - VSys One, VSys Lite, VSys Live, VSys Kiosk, VSys Live Kiosk. A few key features that were promised by the project leader have failed to materialize. My sense is that again, they have a product that can do many things, but they don't know how to package their own product or create a user interface friendly for customers. The business model is one of paying for a support subscription post-implementation so they don't have much of an incentive to change.

I can't deny that it is powerful. It will make reports and track data. The phone support is decent.

See the title of the review. The user interface as the administrator is cumbersome and non-intuitive. There are too many steps and serpentine workflows to accomplish basic tasks such as creating a job assignment or building a new training.

Megan F.
Volunteer Services Manager in USA

Wonderful Product

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent. I have worked at two different organizations who use Vsys. Each organization set it up differently (Vsys is very customizable), and Vsys staff members are always there to help.

I love all of the features Vsys One offers. I can run reports on almost anything, automate most of our onboarding process, and keep track of health documents, trainings, etc. My favorite features include the job slots/calendar tool as well as the automatic emails that remind volunteers of their schedule each week. It is also wonderful that they have support (real people!) that you can call for any help you need.

The software takes some time to learn just like any other software. There are multiple ways to do everything which is good, but while you are trying to learn if people show you multiple different ways to do one thing it can be confusing.

Suzanne H.
Senior Volunteer Program Supervisor in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Can't be Beat!

Kommentare: We are able to manage our legacy volunteer data (16K records), our current roster of active or recently active (2K records), communication, job history, training, implement automated features like background check surveys, and maintain schedules for volunteers in multiple roles effectively. And when I need assistance, it's there at the other end of the phone!

While the entire database is robust enough to more than meet our organizational needs, the very best part is the awesome support team that is always available to me. We implemented this program about five years ago, and it's been able to help us manage a tremendous amount of information about our 800+ volunteer program. The fact that it's on the cloud also helps us because we can access anything we need regardless of where the volunteer management team is physically (a plus in Covid times!).

The challenge with such a strong database system is that it can be hard to master if you are not a daily user. However, the team is working on updates and have been very open to my feedback about changes and improvements from the user's standpoint. If they keep going with the focus on user experience, it will continue to be an industry leader.

Eric T.
Manager, Volunteer Services in USA

Multi-Branch Hospice Volunteer Department

Kommentare: Overall it has been good. The initial integration was a little haphazard and felt rushed at points, but the ongoing support and follow up with the agency has allowed us to completely transform and smooth out our on boarding process for volunteers. The company is very accommodating to our needs and questions, sometimes creating new things that the software couldn't do before.

-Customization is awesome. You can really make the product look and feel however you like for you as the administrator and for the end user. It has a lot of features that can both mold to your current workflows, but also enhance and automate your workflows. -Customer service is one of the best features of this organization. Their live representatives are very knowledgeable of the product and it's features and willing to help work through any issue that you are having. -customize able reports and bulk changes. Whatever I need to pull out of the database in whatever format is accessable.

-The fact that the program is so customizable also means there's more than one one way to accomplish the same task or reach the same goal. This does mean that different from people Vsys can have different "go to" ways of completing items. This can lead to some frustration. -The flow of information/data in the software can feel a bit cumbersome. There's not 100% consistency in the software screens when working in the "setup" of different functions. This requires one to really understand how every "data point" or term in VSys connects throughout.

Denise R.
Operations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

VSys is a great database

Kommentare: I love that we always have support when we call in for help with VSys. Everyone at the office is helpful and if they cannot figure it out they ask for help from another VSys staff member.

I use VSys on a daily basis and am the primary administrator. We use VSys for multiple different operations such as volunteer management, donor/account management, partner agencies we work with and all the jobs we send our volunteers to. Along with this we love that we can create letters types and be able to pick the letter need and customize prior to sending and saves to the volunteer or donor profile. VSys has saved us time running reports and having the ability to save them all with the criteria we need. VSys has so many other options we are not currently using but plan to in the future.

The only complaint I would have is I wish more screens talked to each other. Some processes we have to do manually which takes more time and some reports do not have the ability to do some things we need but we have learned to work around or just manually handle it.

Meg F.
Manager, Volunteer Services in USA

Excellent Volunteer Database

Kommentare: Volunteer data is in one place.
It took several years to get the funding to get this software. The company were so understanding and patient.
It makes my job infinitely more doable.

I love the fact that everything is in one place. The people at VSys are second to none. Even when I'm being less than intelligent they are patient and walk me through what must seem to them as easy. The fact that you actually get a person is wonderful. Doing monthly timesheets for volunteers is now a breeze. Running reports means that I can easily get requested information. Being able to run OIG/SAM in no time at all. Makes it easy to do monthly checks

I sometimes find it difficult to find the report that I'm looking for. I am not very computer savvy and find it difficult to edit settings to make it exactly what I'm looking for. I often end up calling but I feel a little guilty at calling for things that I should be able to do.

Helen G.
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system and great staff!

Kommentare: I have worked with an installed VSysOne for probably 13 years at two different organizations. Working with the staff is a great experience. They are always willing to listen and help. This year we are in the process of implementing VSysLive. It has been complicated, but the staff at Bespoke ensure we will have an end product designed to meet our specific needs.

VSys One has the very best customer support.

Reporting can be challenging; not always easy to get data that looking for.

Johanna B.
Senior Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What else do you need?

Kommentare: Awesome! Every single person we work with is consistently personable and extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

It's capable of doing almost anything you need it to and on the rare occasion that it doesn't, the software team at VSys either makes it happen or finds a work around. Best support team ever, software or otherwise! Also really appreciate the control we have to be able to readily adapt the software to meet our specific needs.

Scheduling for multiple shifts per day, such as two shifts, every two hours, 24/7. We haven't found a great way to create and then be able to share with staff, in a format that's easy for them to read. That being said, we haven't tried to use any of the scheduling tools in quite a while so perhaps it's time to give it another go.

Christine S.
Program Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Florida Park Service - VSys One and VSys Anywhere

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: VSys One is a lot to learn and multiple ways to accomplish a goal to get it to do what you want -- that's a pro and a con. This is where regular responsive customer service really matters. As a Program Manager I’m super pleased with my regular support contact at VSys. If all of VSys's clients receive that level of service from their designated VSys support person and are as pleased as I am, then you should have no issues getting clients. It really matters who you work with weekly and for emergency troubleshooting – their knowledge base and demeanor (not making you feel like an idiot when it's user error) is sooo important.

Flexibility – We are able to customize what the volunteer sees and what staff see to meet both needs. Parks recruit volunteers for their greatest needs – a first for us. Volunteers browse opportunities and apply, creating their own profiles, then self-administer required training and acknowledgements, and self-enter service hours. This saves significant staff time! Accessibility – Volunteers and staff can access VSys anytime and almost anywhere – mobile devise and computer home or office. Adaptability - Reports out of the system are super flexible and a large area of where we have worked with VSys staff and development team to get what we need to answer leaderships Administration and Records - The system handles our level of activity 145-300 staff admins in VSys One, and annually 20,000 volunteer accounts/personnel records -- background checks, required training, hours of service, awards/recognition tracking, ability to e-mail custom lists of volunteers. The record keeping allows us to track a volunteer as they move between parks – saves staff time and allows staff to review and edit records. questions, always important to any organization. Appreciate v much the customer service in this area. VSys has functions that we continue to explore and learn more about – surveys as an example. We are excited for the opportunity to survey custom lists of volunteers and volunteer managers.

VSys One is a lot to learn (overwhelming for many non-tech types) and multiple ways to accomplish a goal to get it to do what you want -- that's a pro and a con. See next question

Heather S.
Volunteer Services Manager in USA
Bibliotheken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Impeccable Volunteer Records

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The customer service is extraordinary, even when we stump them and they have to call us back after conferring with team members. This product allows us to enter one time and longtime volunteers, track the location, the task, the individual or location hours, the certifications, the awards and complete letters or reports on court/school mandates.

Creating volunteer accounts is very user friendly and it is easy to add new data collection points specifically for our program (i.e. we have 34 locations to track). We also can keep years of data in one place, which is helpful when middle school volunteers come back as seniors in high school and need a lifetime report.

Our organization demands a firewall that doesn't allow for a cloud based program. Since we have multiple people entering data, it would be great to run a report on who entered items on a specific day for quality check purposes.

Mandy G.
Director Volunteer Services and Gift Shop in USA

Satisfied VSys Customer since 2008

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience with VSys One has been fantastic. I highly recommend VSys One for your volunteer management needs.

Since we implemented the system in 2008, we have more than doubled our program capacity and impact. We have anywhere from 400-600 active volunteers at a time. Vsys allowed us to streamline and automate most of our onboarding. We can quickly communicate with our applicants and volunteers. Scheduling is much more effective and efficient. The database is robust in its functionality allowing you to go in as deep as you need to in reporting and data analysis. The possibilities with VSys are endless and with every new idea we dream up, we can find a solution in Vsys to allow us to successfully execute and measure those new programs. Using VSys to handle the bulk of the business of managing volunteers will free up your time to build relationships with and engage your volunteers. The customer service is fantastic. Since day one we have had an amazing working relationship with the entire Vsys team! They are responsive, accommodating, and fun to work with. They have taken our feedback and used it in in future updates. I highly recommend VSys and their product line.

There is a steep learning curve for new users.

Karina V.
Resource Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Evolving the Technology is Key

Kommentare: I've spoken with other VSys One users from other hospital facilities, and was initially surprised at how differently they organize their data from us. But then I realized that this is the beauty in the products...we can turn it into what works for us. This has really made my overall experience with the product a great one.

I started using VSys One about nine years ago when I joined my organization. They had purchased it about a year prior, but were still very green in figuring out the different features. What I love is that the product that we have today is not the same from nine years ago. It has evolved based on customer's feedback and requests. I appreciate being able to call customer service with a problem, and then learning that there are features that are there to suit my needs.

Initially, there were constant webinars being offered that assisted new users in learning more about the system. That has not happened for a while, and I know that getting that going is a large task. In the meantime, I appreciate the catalogue of prior webinars available on their website for our newer users to learn from. I've often referred our newer staff to those, as well as the online documentation to search for answers.

Scott Z.
Data Base Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's exactly what you need it to be!

Kommentare: From set up to implantation, the support staff at VSys One was there to guide me in the best way to create my workflows. Their experience and assistance is an invaluable resource!

It can adapt to your own department procedures and help reduce paper while increasing face to face time with volunteers. There are a lot of regulations and rules we need to ensure volunteers are aware of and VSys One makes tracking this easy!

I can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Pamela C.
Front of House Coordinator in USA
Darstellende Künste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Company

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love working with VSys One and all of those that give support. VSYS has always given exceptional customer service. We had a unique situation and needed some of the program built specifically for our theaters and they were so helpful in building a product that met all of our needs

The product is very easy to use even for some of our users with very limited computer skills.

Some of the reporting features are a bit confusing and don't always give the information immediately needed.

Director, Volunteer & Community Resources in Kanada

VSys is Amazing

Kommentare: The entire team at VSys One is amazing. They are the most responsive support team I have ever worked with.

We now keep data in one system, where we used to have 3+ systems to do this VSys Live allows volunteers to manage their own data (e.g. we don't have to run hours reports for our volunteers, they can do this themselves) Love that my staff can access information remotely, don't have to be in hospital to access database

The functionality is so huge that we are still learning about it everyday. It's been 4 years and I feel like I am using about 50% of the total functionality. I don't think this is a con though. We know that if we need a new function, it is probably already available and we just need to learn to use it.

Brian W.
Volunteer Services Coordinator in USA

MFB VSys Review

The possibilities with VSys are endless. The ability to create custom forms with pictures, links and attachments is great. Also being able to have volunteers upload requirements makes the onboarding process much more efficient and eliminates the need for paper. Customer Service is also very helpful and can work through any problems you might have.

The possibilities are endless but there is A LOT of behind the scenes effort that goes into creating the forms and pages. Unfortunately, VSys is not the most user friendly operating system when it comes to creating forms and the reporting tool. it helpful to have customer service set those up but again it is a lot of work. There are also times when systems that have been in place for awhile just stop working, such as notifications and or sections on forms.

Jenny D.
Volunteer Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software Out There

Kommentare: I recommend this software to everyone I meet because the look and feel is appreciated by our volunteers, the reporting is one click and includes all the details you could ever imagine, and it saves me at least 20 hours a week (compared to my previous software), so I can be away from my desk more and with our volunteers. I truly am thankful for VSys One and look forward to the many, many more years ahead!

The AMAZING customer service by all members of their team. Fast email response time, via phone and/or email, even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will reach out and ask if I have any "wish list" items that can possibly be included in an upcoming update. The reporting, customization, all of the above is great.

To be honest, I don't have anything negative to say here, which is great!

Meredith E.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

VSys Platform and Customer Service is Great!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Let me qualify my previous answers/ratings above by stating that I am not tech savvy. Therefore, the customer service team at VSys is what makes it such a wonderful company. They are patient, knowledgeable and very friendly. I appreciate your customer service team very much for they make navigating VSys much easier thus allowing me to do my job without the frustration of endless troubleshooting.

I like the easy access to our volunteer information through VSys and the different ways to manage it and run reports.

I find that the software is not intuitive at times and that I need to call customer service often for guidance and support.

Stephanie F.

VSys is our go to

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing and provide the highest level of customer service. They truly get to know each of their customers and their needs.

We utilize VSys One for our daily volunteer management. It is essential to the flow of our department. We also utilize VSys for our annual reporting on volunteer impact; the built in tools allow users to track the number of patients and visitors served and printing reports that provide scope of service provided within designated time intervals.

We have not had any issues with the VSys software. When we are unable to troubleshoot, we are always able to quickly reach a rep from VSys to assist us and walk us through our needs.

Sarah K.
Front Desk & Volunteer Services Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vsys Review

Kommentare: I have had very good success with VSYS. I like to believe I am tech savvy but there is quite a bit I don’t understand or have difficulty using.

The ability to streamline all volunteers. Utilizing VSYS live to onboard volunteers.

It is very difficult to navigate for those who struggle with technology. There are so many areas to look for things and the inability to easily navigate between the tools. It is expensive and it seems like I pay a significant amount for service and do not have the ability to see updated webinars and customer service has not been knowledgeable enough recently to answer my questions. That piece is frustrating.

Marybeth B.

Love VSys

Kommentare: VSys is an excellent data management system for a volunteer program. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

I find VSys to be very user friendly. It is very intuitive and easy to figure out. It handles all of my volunteer data and makes it simple to find and manage. It is simple to upload forms and certifications, and I like that I can create the classifications and reports I need. Help is always just a tutorial or phone call away.

I have not found anything I really dislike about this system. My biggest problem is finding the time to explore more things and do training on the system.

Carol C.
Coordinator, Volunteer Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great system, wonderful staff!

Kommentare: This is my first experience working with Vsys and the staff at Bespoke. They have always been patient when I had questions and/or submitted requests for help and the Webinars were helpful becoming acquainted with the system initially. Now that we are working on the implementation of Vsys Live, it’s been an incredible learning experience, sometimes exciting and often overwhelming, but again, they are patient and helpful and I’m sure the end result will make it all worthwhile.

Very user friendly and there are so many options and features available for use and customization.

Creating reports: Some critical fields (for our purpose) are not 'searchable' fields for reports.

Macy R.
Director of Volunteer Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Forward Looking

5 letztes Jahr

It has been a saving grace during all these uncertainties that we have a system that will be growing and changing with the times. It will reduce the amount of paper tracking and will set us up to be successful in a “new normal”. I have been talking with my colleagues in New England who are making the most of VSys now and we’re all so happy with the system.

We are so lucky to have been able to implement this program when volunteers were suspended from teh hospital. I don't know if we would of had the time to absorb as much of the program, and provide thought and input during the integration process.