Best monitoring solution on the market

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Domonkos T.
IT Security Consultant
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been using it for years now. Stable, and reliable monitoring solution with all the features I need. I hope they stay with us for a long time.

Vorteile: I wanted to find a simple solution that monitors both uptime and server details (CPU load, memory, free storage etc.). Monitis does it all, and for my personal use I am more than satisfied with their free plan.

Nachteile: The mobile application does not work well on iOS...monitors can be checked, but push alerts stopped functioning. The app looks bad on newer iPhones, but I would be happy to live with that if it was to function properly.

Essential for web designers, Very reliable

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Jane G.

Vorteile: Reliability - I can always count on a reliable report, keeping track of my clients' websites uptime and getting a report immediately is crucial to my business. I've been using it for years, before they started charging for accounts, it's always been very reliable. Also like that you can select the monitor locations (which countries) and setup timeframes for each site individually. Love that you can tailor your own plan too! Pricing is really up to you.

Nachteile: Not too thrilled with the interface, it's a bit janky, but it does what it needs to do so I'm happy, but could really use a UI/UX redesign, it's not easy to find anything in here unless you already know where it is.

Good way to get started with web performance monitoring

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Council Member
Informationsdienst, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Offers free tools and a free trial. Suitable for SMBs, since you can start out small and scale up as your business grows. You only pay for what you need.

Nachteile: The user interface has a lot of features, but there are other user interfaces in the market that are a little more attractive.

We've been using the service for remote system and device uptime and it's been very reliable so far.

Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Luis C.
VP-Tech
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reliable service to resell as a service.

Vorteile: It's a good value and pricing strategy that works for us as a integrator dealer that offers MSP like services. We needed assistance figuring out how to get setup, and a single support person took ownership and stayed with us until it was completed.

Nachteile: The "monitors" were kind of hard to figure out and needed some help from support to figure out as documentation wasn't enough. But their support was very helpful.

Great, simple yet effective.

Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Nemanja S.
CTO

Vorteile: Easy to use, supports common services
Easy to use, supports common services

Very good

Bewertet am 1.6.2018
Jesus N.
Student

Vorteile: I like that offers a free 15-day trial without the need to associate my credit card, I only put my data without having to leave my credit card registered and make money charges that I did not want. It can be used for Internet connection without having to download software and with excellent real-time monitoring Has a good monitoring history, this helps me when I remember monitoring on specific days. At the time of monitoring not presence much latency and runs very fluid, great use nothing more for Internet connection, very useful

Nachteile: The interface does not seem very attractive, its performance is very good but I think they could improve the interface and make it more attractive to use.

Monitis is an absolutely great software.

Bewertet am 3.3.2017
Kareem S.
Chairman & CEO

Kommentare: Monitis is by far one of the best monitoring programs that I've seen in a very long time. It's compatible with most latest PHP versions we have tested on PHP 5.6 - 7.0. The addon responds quickly plus they have a great support team to assist with any issues. If you are looking to provide your customers with clear and clean monitoring service then Monitis is defiantly the way to go. We have included it with not only our hosting customers we have deployed it along with our VPS and Dedicated Server customers as well.

Vorteile: Very clean and easy to use.

Very functional

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Charlie S.

Vorteile: Nice UI , consistent interface, nice mobile alerts ( its a pleasant alert sound ) . Also the people are great.

Nachteile: Nothing, maybe support for themes would be nice, because this review is requiring I type something. X

Easy to use and gets the job done

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Victoria E.
bookkeeper
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good, easy to use software that enables you to allow another to see information that is on your computer. As a bookkeeper, it has helped me solve issues quite easily and quickly because I was able to share my screen and show the information while discussing it with another person located elsewhere.

Vorteile: This software is extremely easy to use and is convenient. It can save time if you have questions or need to share information that is located on different computers.

Nachteile: I have not had any issues with this software

Bewertet am 21.1.2016