Über Lobbytrack

Was ist Lobbytrack? „Online-Besucherverwaltungssoftware zum Registrieren und Anmelden von Besuch in deiner Einrichtung.“

Erfahre mehr über Lobbytrack

Bewertungen zu Lobbytrack

Lobbytrack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lobbytrack bereits verwendet?

Melony
Melony
Executive Director of Information Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Lobbytrack buy-in by School Campus Security

Kommentare: I'm new to Mater Dei High School as their Executive IT Director. One of my IT audits revealed the school for years has use Microsoft Outlook as a makeshift visitor tracking system, resulting my IT being heavily involved any time a change was needed, and did not address Security's need for real-time check-in notification, expected visitors, and walk-in visitors. We found LobbyTrack and started internal testing before presenting it to Security and Administrators. LobbyTrack was able to provide everything that these departments needed in a visitor tracking system, and we were able to deploy it 3 days later. It has received tremendous positive feedback from everyone who's used it. An unexpected plus is the LobbyTrack apps are available on the Apple Store for our Apple computer users.

Mater Dei High School gets a lot of visitors yearlong. One of the challenges is being able to accurately know when visitors are coming and to have a list of those on campus. LobbyTrack answered all the issues our Security department had, with the added benefit of being very intuitive by guards and worked seamlessly with our current visitor check process.

Since we have different departments, the receptionists at those department have told me that they would like a way to view just the hosts from their department, instead of seeing all visitors coming to campus. Is there a way to use the OUs in AD to segregate departments so receptionists can separate the accounts?

Nick
Director of STEAM and Technology in Kanada

Review of LobbyTrack from a new User Perspective

Kommentare: I have been exploring LobbyTrack for about a month as we plan our implementation. The experience has been amazing. The support was there from the start and any questions I have have been answered in a timely fashion.

While it is a full of features, the ease of management, implementation and use if what I feel is why I chose to go with LobbyTrack. It really is well thought out!

Printing protocols seems to be limited to airprint, USB printing would have been beneficial.

Danny
Chief Executive Officer in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lobbytrack review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It’s a great piece of software that’s extremely useful to us as a charity

Lobbytrack is an easy to use software that works well with our system

It can be hard to check who has signed in from a mobile

Georges
Digital Services Manager in Vanuatu
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yumiwork Lobbytrack Team review of April 2023

The simple and easy to use sign in and sign out system!

It does not export the duration within the day a visitor had actually work in a day. So similarly doing this within a week, to enable us to access the total hours of duration of work within a day or a week or a month.ROI is necessary to get this parameter up running along the business hours.... Another thing that need to be leverage on is the integration of another product. It would be necessary integrate another product such as Zapier to run some of the other stuffs that generate business working hours report for our human resource management officer!

Raymond
Technology Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Convenient

Kommentare: Overall, they provide great customer services whenever we reach out and offer quick solutions to all and any issue that we come across.

I enjoy the simplicity and the controls of the features that are available to use.

The fact the we were not notified sooner about lobby track being made available online.

Jessica
Dean of Technology in USA

Using Lobbytrack for Schools

Kommentare: We started looking for a way to track employees virtually without using a Google Form right as the pandemic started. Unfortunately, during Covid, several staff members would fib about their time on campus or working with students. Our secretary was so frustrated. We also looked at several other online programs but most required a dedicated computer and needing to buy special fobs or special cards. Enter Lobbytrack. It's been great!

We loved that all we needed was an iPad or tablet in order to utilize the software. It was super easy to set up and we could everyone loaded and ready to go in under an hour. It took longer to install the printer than the employees. We are using a laptop as a kiosk for signing in, and teachers just scan their badge when they get to school for the day. The secretary absolutley loves the reports because it shows how many people were on campus, what time they left, and for how long everyone was here.

When I first started looking at the product, I was able to add email addresses to employees. However, when I went to update people for this school year that was no longer an option. We haven't deployed the employee app yet because the learning curve is a bit steep for organizing visitors, but I think once they get an initial training it will be super easy for them to set up conferences and visitations with parents.

JEFF
IT Administrator in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Visitor Management Made Easy

Lobbytrack has an attractive user interface and is easy for visitors to navigate to sign themselves in and out. Emails are sent to hosts to let them know guests have checked in. It allows you to create custom badges for your site.

Setup is not as intuitive as it could have been, however a demo with [sensitive content hidden] helped quite a bit and we were able to get past the rough areas.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vebu Visitor Management

Kommentare: Overall it's great. It does what we need it to do.

I really enjoy that Lobbytrack offers us the feature to have our guests sign in virtually. Most importantly

I dislike that Lobbytrack has a lot of features that we cannot utilize. We do not use the locations or rooms. Also it would be nice if it could integrate with Google.

steve
steve
Big Cheese in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my org

Very easy for end users (employees) to log in and out. Use a QR Code, App, or Signature. No Excuses for not using it! Support has been fantastic and rarely needed.

Reuse of our old bar code badges was not possible so we ended up covering the old bar code with a QR code. Problem solved.

Oscar
IT Administrator in USA
Verpackung und Container, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Option for Tracking Visitors

Kommentare: So far, the setup and implementation has gone well. Visitors are able to sign in with relative ease and in our case sign the NDA without issues.

Easy setup and management. Deployment to iPad was a breeze.

Pricey for the advanced features but if you have multiple sites totally worth it. For the iPad, the sign out button could be bigger and more centrally located.

Marc
CAO in USA
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution for Visitor Management

Kommentare: We evaluated several visitor management solutions/apps and Lobbytrack stood apart from much of the competition. It was easy to implement, configure, and start using. The sales team was very thorough and helpful in answering questions I had. Overall great experience!

I love that Lobbytrack integrates with our access control system for real time provisioning and deprovisioning of access cards. You can literally activate access cards for guests on arrival within seconds. Then, upon sign-out and/or after a designated period of time elapses, the access card can be shut off automatically. This really helps us from a security standpoint. Enabling the integration with our access control system was seamless easy.

There are a few elements that could benefit from a mild user-interface refresh on the admin side of things. It would help to have more control over security role granularity for access management of privileged users.

Dan
CIO in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Customer Focused Company

Kommentare: Because of Lobbytrack's focus on customer and product, what would be an otherwise difficult implementation and system to manage, is simple and seamless for our IT department and easy to use for our operators.

Low cost of entry, easy to test/ trial/implement. Both the on-premise and cloud versions just work. Have rarely required support and when required, they always deliver. Lobbytrack is very interested and responsive to customer input for product improvements/adjustments. Highly recommend this product.

We've been using the product for 10+ years, can't think of any relevant concerns or flaws.

Saurabh
Accountant in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenient for our workforce, covers most of our business needs, and provides value for money.

Kommentare: It was quite simple to set up, install, and train the employees on how to use Lobby Track.

The best feature we found is the versatility of the product. Easy to use, fast processing and great customer service of Jolly's staff make it a unique product. So far we have never faced any issues while storing a large amount of data.

Because of the timing difference between the US and Australia, it is hard for us to talk to Jolly's customer service.

Joshua
Senior Information Security Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Promising Visitor Management Software with Room to Grow

I liked how easy it was to initially get the system up and running. The product looks polished and is quite configurable. Most of the features that we care about are included in the free licensing tier, which should be sufficient for most small business or organizations. The technical support folks have also been quite responsive, at least during our extended free-trial of the Ultimate Tier.

My biggest frustrations have been with a lack of good documentation and the limitations with SSO. Companies should no longer be treating SSO like an elite feature to be offered only at the most expensive levels; SSO should be a basic security feature available at the lower paid tiers. Enhanced security around authentication is good for customer security and good for the product's reputation. Also, the lack of SSO functionality in the employee app is honestly kind of weird and prevents us from using it.

rahul
MD in Indien
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice Product Overall. Good For Manufacturing Facilities

Kommentare: This Improves visitor tracking in my manufacturing unit. Now i have record of all visitor's vendor's who come across my premises. I can track visitor's purpose & easily block unwanted visitors.

Very Easy To Use Even A Person who have lack of knowledge about technology can use it. Visitors feel hassle free experience on gate.

Only Working on windows now time is changing so then need some up-gradation.

President in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quality Product

Kommentare: Awesome product

The scanning of the DL, was the best for us to save time and get people to their destination.

Would like to use the front camera on an Ipad

Rebecca
Kanada

Love this software!

Kommentare: Lobby Track is the best way to automate the first steps of your event. You can Send invitations which include directions and instructions and even a bar code to make sign in even faster and you can pre-register you guests which is a wonderful time saving feature. When your guests bring their pre-registration e-mail, just scan the barcode for a quick sign in. Guests can also be new sign ins as well. You can capture visitor information via license, business card, capture fingerprint and signature- all taking away the old manual process. Once your guests are checked in, they can be verified against your predefined guest list to minimize unwanted guests. As the host, you can set your system to send you notification that each guest has arrived by email, text or phone call which always keeps you in the know. If you want to be an effective, professional host, the Lobby Track software really does help. The free version really makes it easy to give this product a try.

Amanda
Volunteer in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lobbytrack

Kommentare: Managing visitors is what we use it for and it fulfils the purpose easily and quickly

Lobbytrack is extremely easy to use, the interface is simple and clear and intuitive

Haven't discovered anything I don't like about it yet

Gregor
Director in Slowenien

I love it!

Kommentare: I love this visitor management system. We implemented it in our building for monitoring visitors that come to our company. It is perfect, especially for tracking our freelance employees. We can track where who has been in a second. Managing everyone has never been easier. For planned meetings with the freelancers, who we previously had to sign in manually, we just send pre-registration email with bar codes.
When people register, I would just get a quick message on my phone and I knew instantly, who came.
At the beginning we were not sure, which system to use, but Lobby Track has a free version one can try, and see if it is the right fit for you. It was easy to set up and to train everyone involved how to use it. The system gave our company a very professional look and a feeling that we knew what we were doing. It just works in the background and saves a lot of manpower. Our efficiency increased considerably.

Ella
Operations Manager in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lobbytrack is perfect for Marketing!

Kommentare: It was quite simple to set up, install, and train the employees on how to use Lobby Track, which is a really functional product. Our analog tracking system has been transformed for the digital world by this product. The data-basing functionality allows us to complete annual reporting more quickly.

They are helpful and send links if there are problems, despite the minimal free support they offer.

Since we began using Lobby Track, we have had nothing but appreciation for the technology.

Tim
Operations Associate in USA

Easy to Simplify For Basic Needs

Lobbytrack has many features that our business does not need (e.g. photo capture), but they are all easy to disable to simplify the sign-in process.

I find the UI for changing the printed ID badges is often inaccurate.

Amanda
Office assistant in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has all the elements we wanted

Kommentare: Overall, I feel like the app is good. It's pretty well balanced as far as features and ease of use and customization potential and just how it looks to visitors overall.

I liked that the interface looked professional and is customizable, I can pick and choose what fields I need for sign in, and I'm happy I can export the sign ins to excel.

I have to export 2 excel files rather than one, to get all the information I need. One if the files has the date, time, and names of the people who signed in, the other file has their company info and reason for their visit, so I have to take that info and compile it into one excel on the back end. If we had more visitors it would be a hassle, but for now the other features make up for it.

Xcevio
Student in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Lobby Track keeps it simple!

Kommentare: A firm I interned with over the summer used Lobby Track. I had to operate the system every so often. Everybody that came was a huge fan of the Self Sign In because it made the process of getting into our building very easy. In addition to this, my office also used Pre-Register Visitors for the certain guests, like prospect clients, so they could slide right on into the building without having to wait in a line and go through security. My office specifically used the Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet as our main device to get everybody in and it worked great. This software has a really nice and smooth user interface that makes it simple for a new person to pick it up and use it. Prior to this, we would just enter people using an excel sheet, but that took forever and got very complicated very fast. Lobby Track definitely made registration simple and professional.

Malik
Admin Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Just Fantastic

Kommentare: At times we are flooded with clients/customers, we just hand out the tablets which are connected with our server running Lobby Track software and Lobby Track does all the magic by keeping all info in one place and all data could be viewed by a click of a button. It's a very cost effective tool. We have eliminated several hours of manual work that was spent at 2 of our extremely busy lobbies on managing our clients/visitors and allocated resources elsewhere that will help us generate more revenue. Aside from auto notifying the host it also immediately and discretely notifies the security staff when anyone from watch list attempts to sign in. Not only the sign in process is very easy its precise, professional, intuitive and highly reliable. Thumbs up!

Kia
Strategy & Engagement Lead in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Set up and Use

Kommentare: Great customer service and follow up.
Easy to set up and teach staff how to use.
Detailed reports

Attractive interface Easy to set up and register users Reports are easy to generate Can track visits from off site

Overall I am happy with the product. There are a few tweaks that I will follow up with further training.