An All Round Video Functional Player.

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
John ovie J.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a biochemist, I organized a documentary on bacterial infections using this App. It was projected on a screen, but the zoom feature came in handy. Imagine zooming a bacterium on a screen, it was a sight to behold. My supervisors were highly impressed by the video presentation.

Vorteile: A great media player App with full functional support on most video file extension. I enjoy the recent zoom update, when I double tap on the screen, it zooms 1.5x immediately unlike before and one can zoom up to 4x the screen resolution. Also the subtitle feature is dope. I can download subtitles directly on the go while watching a video.

Nachteile: Scanning of folders with no option to select should be corrected in the next update. The too much Ads should be reduced too. Also the user interface should be changed to the former. The new UI is kinda cumbersome to freely operate on.

von Inmatrix Media Solutions an 15.7.2019

This is a review of our media player and home theater software "Zoom Player" and not our digital signage software "Zoom Commander".

Cool player

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Somtochukwu O.
Faculty/Network administrator

Vorteile: I loved the fact that I could create playlists easily

Nachteile: Zoom player could do better on the skins, the skins ain't attractive to me

von Inmatrix Media Solutions an 15.7.2019

This is a review for our media player software "Zoom Player", not the digital signage software "Zoom Commander".

Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Ricky M.
Virtual Assistance
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zoom Player is a good option for DVD player software if you don't mind a bit of a steep learning curve. Though the software isn't the most intuitive on our lineup, it comes with an artillery of guides, tutorials, FAQs and forum help, and it is stocked full of features to maximize your viewing experience.

Vorteile: It supports a wide variety of video, audio, interactive and image formats.

Nachteile: It is not compatible with Mac OS X.

von Inmatrix Media Solutions an 15.7.2019

This is a review of Zoom Player and not Zoom Commander.

Zoom Player

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Marina K.
design
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Vorteile: There is almost everything that comes to your mind, and it has to do with the reproduction of multimedia formats. It's designed to be very easy to use, but it's quite flexible.

Nachteile: I have not noticed the deficiencies during the use Zoom Player

Works great

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Elizabeth S.
Stylist
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I've had clear announcements and it has been easy to use. I've used it for several networking products.

Vorteile: I use this when I want to make an anouncement on my business page. I can communicate with a lot of people at the same time. And it can be replayed over and over. I havn't had any problems with it.

Nachteile: I have not had any problems with this software, I've always had clear announcements.

Great features for digital presentations

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Crystal M.
Executive Assistant
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Multiple screen options, schedule editing, ability to manage numerous devices

Nachteile: Have not run into any issues using this program