Über Mindomo

Kollaboratives Online-Mindmapping, Konzept-Mapping und Outlining-Software zur Visualisierung und Organisation von Informationen.

Erfahre mehr über Mindomo

Lack of good mobile or tablet app. The android one is too simple, lack of lots of PC features.

Bewertungen zu Mindomo

Mindomo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mindomo bereits verwendet?

Carlo
Carlo
Senior Vice President Consulting and Prevention in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best mindmapping Software ever

Kommentare: I use the software for several years now and experienced several versions of mindomo.
I am an absolute fan.
It helps me to strukture complex topics like legislation initiatives of EBA and german banking authorities.
I also use it for brainstorming in workshops. In the end you can use mindomo even for the presentation.
An absolute recomendation from my point of view

Creating mind maps intuitive Cloud feature with data stored in Germany under EU Legislation

No idea. My wish would be to store pictures or screenshots right within the map an not in seperate files

Creative Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best free mind mapping app

Kommentare: It's the only mindmap tool I've stuck with. I even tried a software called The Brain, which does what MindModo does, but it's still rather inflexible with it's structure.
I love MindModo's clean interface, but can get as complex as I want it to.
I feel like I'm drawing out my mind, but don't have to spend the time drawing it out by hand.
Very dynamic, can't sing it's praises enough.

First of all, love that it's free! It's got a great range of free features that allow me to be productive using it, not just 'test drive' it. Lots of styling options for at-a-glance color coding (and branding) Very flexible - I feel like I can really map out my mind - it's not limited to just one structure Offline mode is great MOBILE APP actually Functional & Usable!

Would be great if it could integrate with project management platforms, i.e. turn maps into tasks, but that's a tall order and not really a con. I don't have any cons because it really gets the job done

Richard
Richard
Software Engineer in USA
, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Feels out of date and difficult to use compared to other mind mapping tools.

Kommentare: It helps me visualize my thoughts and notes, and works well for brainstorming and capturing ideas.

Mindomo allows you to quickly capture ideas in the form of a mind map. It has solid mobile apps and works on the web, allowing you to work with your maps from anywhere. The map can be structured in a number of ways so that you can use it for brainstorming, project planning, building organization hierarchies, or taking notes. I like the many tags you can use to brighten up your maps, and it is great for visualizing information.

The price is very high, and doesn't justify the limited features. The cloud sync is only available to subscribers, and doesn't work very well.

Henrique Thomas
Architect in Brasilien
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mindomo way of life

Kommentare: This is changing for better, the way I organize my information before starting to draw the project concepts.
Mindomo is the first step, then, I can feel relaxed because I know that all I want, is inside my mindmap to fast research.

My team was having difficulties to organize the project ideas. I started to use Mindomo for curiosity as a consequence after reading a book called Mindmapping by Tony Buzan. The first try I didn't reach what I wanted but after a few attempts, the results started to show up. After I get confident with Mindomo, I showed to the team, they enjoyed because it was easy to understand and to use it.

For now, I coudn't find something that I disapprove.

Moahmmed
PhD Scholar in Irak
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mindomo is my number one mind mapping tool!!

Kommentare: Mindomo hits the sweet spot by making an intuitive balance between simplicity and functionality, so that new users would start mindmapping in no time while advanced users can access deeper functions and tricks.

- making elegant zooming presentations with beautiful themes which is way faster and easier to produce than slide based presentation tools. - publishing interactive mindmaps with embedded notes, links, audio, videos and presentation, which is very enjoyable to navigate. - real-time collaboration with comments, votes and chat. - has dedicated business functionality (task management, gantt chart) and educational functionality (student assignment, LMS integration)

- free web version offers three mind maps limit - mobile apps (android and ios) doesn't offer the same complete experience as the web or software version

Didier
CEO in Frankreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Great tool

Kommentare: I've been using several free/paid tools for mindmapping: Mindmeister, Xmind, Freemind and some others. My favorite was Xmind until they changed their cloud strategy. Mindomo was the best alternative at the perfect price for my use.

- you can save / manage mindmaps in the cloud - you can customize templates - you can share / bookmark maps urls - you can use a huge database of templates / examples (like with some other competitors)

- the text editing section for annotations could be improved with better resizable & movable window

Robert
Program Manager in Japan
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best of breed mindmapping software

Kommentare: I left a Mindomo competitor years ago because they failed to move to the cloud effectively. Since then I've used, and even taught, Mindomo exclusively. Simply the best.

Cloud based, ubiquitous

Android app could use some polish.

Matt
Director in USA
Restaurants, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Used this software for many years

Easy to use, intuitive, integration with Google Drive - has all the features that I want in a mind mapping tool.

I like that it's web-based, but sometimes connectivity issues can cause problems. But that's not the fault of the software itself.

Jan
Freelance Writer and Consultant in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

An Essential Tool in My Arsenal

Kommentare: I'm a freelance writer/consultant who works alone 99% of the time so I don't have a sounding board for my thoughts. I've been using Mindomo for this since 2010 and it's saved me countless hours or reorganizing and rewriting as I tend to get things right-er the first time. I've also used mind maps created in Mindomo to illustrate organizational concepts in articles and in communications with colleagues.

It helps me organize my thoughts and presentations.

There have been times where operation has been unstable but that hasn't been for the last 6 months or so.

Torgrim
Torgrim
Product Manager in Norwegen

Mindomo is my preferred online mind mapping tool

Kommentare: Mindomo has been my preferred online tool for mind mapping since they started in 2007. Feature rich, fast, and easy to share and collaborate on maps with others.

The time from login to actually working on my map is very fast compared to other online tools. Very good, minimalistic design that don't get in the way of your thinking and working.

No filtering of multiple maps (i.e. what tasks are due today from my 5 project maps). Hoping for better filtering options in the near future.

Martin
Strategic Development in Australien
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best mindmapping tool on the markets

Shortcut keys make it effortless to build complex maps quickly. The arrangement of the maps as they grow is handled extremely well. There is no other mind mapping software that comes close to Mindomo in my experience, I have tried many others. The ability to copy and paste whole branches to other mind maps has come in really handy as well.

It would be good to be able to put more that one URL link on a topic. Also the icons can be slow to load and the "recent" icons section isn't always accurate.

Karim
Lecturer in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Keeps me organized

Kommentare: I am using Mindomo to organize my lecture material with links to resources. I am also using Mindomo for the assignment feature for student group work.

Ease of use and very easy to learn. Ability to copy and paste maps as well as import / export maps. Many ways to attach links, images, or files to a node.

The set styles to change color of nodes are not diverse or organized. It would be great to have the ability to save a new style rather than having to set it up for each new map.

Edo
Edo
manager in Kroatien
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Mindomo DESKTOP is an interesting solution for mind mapping and, in some cases, presentations.

Kommentare: It's a very fast and easy to use software that anyone can learn in short period of time. Interesting option (that usually have impact on audience) is incorporating external links to multimedia content. Simple and fast design is perfect for internal needs, and more intriguing design can be used for public/promotional needs.

This application is a fast one with simple user interface that anyone can learn in short period of time. There are many nice features incorporated in it. (TASK MAP) HISTORY - it's unique feature for a desktop solution as user can see full history of some specific file (map). Also history for all made/used files is available and can be even filtered by user or time period. EXPORT - is a full of options and is one of better ones. THEMES - are a simple and fast solution to make nice and standardized design for your mind maps. MULTIMEDIA - is incorporated in design, from simple icons (plenty of them) to http: links, Nice feature is that icons can be filtered by keywords (color, ...) DESIGN - can be completely changed in few simple steps, also numbering of topics/subtopics is a nice feature.

User interface is minimalistic so many options are not available/visible during work but have to be looked for. Practically there aren't any options to choose from regarding application.

Julien
Principal Engineer in Deutschland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool to create mindmaps

It is simple to use with a lot of features. I like the fact I can access my mind maps from computers and my phone. You can discover it for free (with just a limit on the number of mind map). Very friendly customer service !

There was some limitations, I send them a mail and they explain how to overcome them (and now, they have even remove the limitation since the last update).

Ron
Chiropractor in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love Mindomo!

I love the software because it is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

There is nothing I do not like about the program.

CEO in Spanien

PERFECT TOOL...I LOVE IT!

Kommentare: Super

The graphical interface and all the options

Not to be able to create workflow tyoe of diagrams

Professor in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Mind Mapping Software

Kommentare: I use Mindomo both in my teaching as a way to present students with my outlines and notes and for business as a way to organize complex projects and keep all my links to various important websites. The site has never, to my knowledge, been down. I've compared Mindomo to several other online mindmapping tools and I always come back to Mindomo. Great tool. Easy to use and has all the features I've ever needed.

Ease of Use Attractiveness of Themes Easy to share and collaborate

Nothing I can think of. It does everything I need it to do.

Nilkary
Nilkary
Profesora de Física in Venezuela

It is an efficient and easy to manage program

What I like most about this program is that you can make mental, conceptual maps, as well as diagrams in a very simple way. It is a program that does not require previous instructions and that is stored in the cloud directly. You can export your work in different formats without any mishap.

Really what I do not like is that to access some formats you have to pay a certain membership. In general, it does not have many cons

eric
QHSE manager in Niederlande
Chemikalien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Greatest mind mapping tool available

Kommentare: Very happy with the tool and the fact that is is available in a browser, anywhere you need it. It is snappy, clear, with just enough options, no overflow of functionality.

I like the ease of working, the freedom to connect in many ways. Most of all, I do use the root cause analysis tool and other "wizzards", it is functionality I have not seen elsewhere.

It is pricey, a multiple year offer with some discount would certainly be a good proposal.

Innovation manager in Frankreich

Very good software for note taking and knowledge management

Kommentare: Very good, I use it every day

+ Mind map sharing with my students, + notes formatting + fluid and no bug so far

The code formatting and image integration is missing in notes

Director in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love Mindomo

I love Mindomo to organize thoughts and notes, for planning complex projects, for sitemaps and brainstorming / insights workshops.

Despite being excellent for day to day use in projetcs, it's a technical tool, so not that suitable for presentations that need more "hype".

Eugenio
High School Teacher in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The easiest way to organize your ideas

Kommentare: - I use Mindomo to organize my ideas when i have to give a one hour lecture or a whole year of philosophical topics. Now is my tool to think. I can't use anything else.

- I use images, videos, links... - It's versatile and the looks are impecable. - I can go forwards and backwards on the presentation. - It's cloud based and servers are really reliable. - It's very easy to use.

All your work is saved and looks great in a Mindomo format. If you ever save it in another format it doesn't look the same, you feel you've lost your work, so you're somehow tied to Mindomo. I mean you have to be ready to make a long term commitment.

Andrea
GL in Schweiz

Very helpful

Kommentare: Stable solution for my daily work.

Worked since ever with mindmaps on paper and Mindomo is my perfect digital solution for it. Moreover I can organize and share it better.

Some more creative tools would be great.

Alexandre
Managing Director in Schweiz
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simply collaborative

The fact that a map can be consulted from any plattform, shared with anybody and allow teams to collaborate

I miss a timeplan monitoring solution or task ispatch linked to outlook

Manuel
ceo in Chile

good software

Kommentare: god experience with a low learning curve

easy to use and simple the presentation es clear and pdf exports are of good quality

ordering the nodes is sometimes difficult but not a big problem