My Clients Plus Bewertungen

4,8 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,9 /5

Über My Clients Plus

Über 200 verschiedene Vorlagen für Therapienotizen, die von Branchenfachleuten entwickelt wurden. Einfach, schnell und nutzerfreundlich. Voll ausgestattete Software.

Erfahre mehr über My Clients Plus

Matt C.
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"My Clients Plus is best product on the market."

Kommentare: My company has been associated with My Clients Plus for the past 11 years and services over 180 practices across the nation. During that period of time, we've had the opportunity to change software vendors that offered incentives and benefits that MCP didn't offer at that time. However, we never made a change because of the ability to MCP improve their product in order to improve on what their competitors offered.
What stands out and is most important about work with MCP is the consistently high level of client service they provide. Nothing is too great or too small to deal with. The company has available, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful employees who go above and beyond any other software vendor I've ever worked with.
This aspect of a relationship should not be overlooked because when it comes down to it, the various software vendors all have similar features. When you need someone or something addressed immediately, MCP has always stepped-up and resolved it in a minimal amount of time. I can't say enough about how wonderful it is to work with this company. Give them a shot, you will not be disappointed!

Vorteile: The learning curve, the ease of use and most importantly the service the company provides it's users.

Nachteile: There is nothing I can think of. Any time there has been a concern, MCP does whatever it takes to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Kim C.
Owner/Clinician
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2017

"Easy to use, very affordable, perfect for a solo or small practice."

Kommentare: Easy to use, affordable, provides everything you need to run a small practice from a calendar to electronic claims to notes.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use especially the billing portion which seems to be set up with a therapist in mind and not an accountant or billing specialist. One click on the EOB and everything is filled in on the claim for the insurance portion. If needing a secondary filing, that is just one click also. I like the color coding for different types of appts. and a To Do list. The layout has been recently updated and looks nice and easy to navigate.

Nachteile: I wish there was an easier way to correct a mistake. At times I have messed on and needed to correct a claim or payment but to do this you have to delete the service and then start all over. Progress notes could use some improvement such as clicking on a session to complete a progress notes populates that progress note with information from the session such as date and time of session as well as session code. Also wish it had a report for missing progress notes.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2017
Rubin N.
clinical asst prof of medicine
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2017

"Overall, a decent program."

Vorteile: There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but this software is relatively easy to use once it is set up.

Nachteile: After being a committed customer for some years they locked me when my credit card was denied due to fraud. I communicated this to them and told them I'd have a new card shortly, but that didn't stop them. I needed to access patient data but was blocked. I feel this is insensitive and even unethical.

von My Clients Plus an 16.10.2017

Rubin, we're sorry for the misunderstanding. When a payment is declined for any reason, the system automatically sends an email explaining what happened and then prompts the user for a new payment method when they next log in.

The first time you contacted us via email, we did not understand that you were asking us to move your billing date another week or so because that is when you expected to receive a new business card. By the time we figured it out, you had already entered a new payment method and were using your account.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Sari G.
LCSW
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2020

"Customer support exceptional"

Vorteile: l switched to My Clients Plus for the quality and user friendly interface in addition to the online case notes feature. Was very easy to set up but I had many issues in switching the clearing house and getting paid from insurance company. Customer service was exceptional. They helped me every step of the way until my issue resolved.
Now I am totally running and I love the product! It has met my expectations.

Nachteile: It's not the softwares fault but it took some time to get switched to APEX as clearing house.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2020
Sue A.
Individual and Family Therapist

"BEST SOFTWARE EVER"

Kommentare: My notes are up-to-date and HIPAA compliant. I can access anything at any time from anywhere!
Billing allows me to send out statements, follow up with insurance companies if needed and keep track of all activity simply.
I call myself the biggest MCP fan because I tell ALL my friends and co-workers about how great it is and recommend they use it for their own practices. Several of my friends have shared that it has also saved their lives with regards to keeping up-to-date and not losing out on billing any longer.

Vorteile: I love the ease of using MCP - it's user friendly, everything is connected simply and it provides me with all the services I need. There's a great variety of templates, I can link the calendar with appointments simply through Jituzu. The reminders for scheduling are the best!
Customer support is amazing - the agents are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

Nachteile: Nothing - Love it all! If anything I'd say I wish the notes saved automatically as I've lost a few after not remembering to save them before leaving the page!

Heidi W.
Owner/Licensed Professional Counselor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Exellent customer service, wonderful product and a fantastic value!"

Kommentare: Excellent overall. Customer service has always been beyond expectations and above my experiences with other companies (including other forms of software: fax, websites, etc.). I appreciate that my feedback is welcomed and utilized. I've referred many colleagues over the years and they report similar experiences.

Vorteile: Ease and efficiency. Client portal and virtual therapy option are fabulous.

Nachteile: Can't easily adjust a transaction. Can't add more than two insurance companies. I see minors and kids sometimes have 3, even 4 insurance plans. If there is a way, I dk how to do it but making changes in the billing section isn't always the easiest. I get complaints sometimes from families that they can't see where a specific payment applied to a session.

Robert R.
Clinical Director/Owner
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"User Friendly and All Inclusive"

Kommentare: Overall on a daily basis it is fast, efficient and easy to use and generally a no brainer.

Vorteile: The software is very intuitive and easy to learn and use. From time to time there may be an unusual aspect that I don't know or understand but the support people are super responsive and quick to provide the guidance I need.

Nachteile: Creating invoices for non insurance clients has been a bit of a challenge for me. The data base of past history is accessable but only in 60 day increments. Sometimes I need to recreate an account that goes back several years and that has been difficult

Teodora S.
Practice Administrator, Billing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2020

"The best billing software out there"

Kommentare: Excellent experience and their customer support is the best.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, we never experienced technical difficulties or claims "getting lost in the cloud" (as we experienced with other softwares in the past). Also, our reimbursement rate with insurance companies is 99.98% and it's definitely My Clients Plus merit too.

Nachteile: We have been using their software for 10 years now and they made so many good improvements over the years, their team is exceptional and they always accepted the suggestions we made and always worked on implementing them.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Alexandra B.
Clinical Social Worker/Business owner
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2020

"Exceptional service"

Kommentare: The technical support with this program is exceptional! Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], technical support associate who has patience beyond belief and is a kind, professional, knowledgeable and helpful person Other people working for this program are also excellent too!

Vorteile: The software doesn’t “freeze up”. It is fairly user friendly and I am not a particularly computer savvy person. I handle my own billing and this program/software has met all of my needs.

Nachteile: I haven’t used other programs so I do not have a frame of reference. I am comfortable using this software, particularly since there is technical support available when needed.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2020
Sylvia E.
Counselor, Trainer and Strategic Intervention coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Top notch customer service"

Kommentare: I love the customer service. Best I have EVER had...always helpful, always friendly. NEVER not been satisfied!!

Vorteile: Ease of learning the capabilities.

Nachteile: all the clicks back and forth through programs...seems like for each task, there should be a step by step process that you are moved through. I find I am clicking back and forth a lot.

Claire L.
Mental Health Therapist
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2017

"There are so many benefits to using this product and the customer support is outstanding!"

Kommentare: Ease of filing claims and knowing they are being filed per industry standards. Ease of tracking information for each client as well as payments made by clients. The back up and support available by well informed representatives of MCP

Vorteile: The ease entering new client information through the process of entering sessions and filing electronically is a seamless process. I started using this system since 2007 and MCP is always on top of industry standards and continuously improving features with no price increase.
I refuse to pay a biller when I can electronically file primary and secondary claims for all the insurance companies all in one place. Isn't that amazing !!
You can easily see whether your claims have processed correctly so that you can correct any
errors you have made. I no longer file paper claims and the electronic filing process serves as
proof of a claim being submitted so I am assured that the insurance companies will acknowledge and pay. An added feature which I love is the ability to use charge card payments with each session by using the pay now option . I can't believe how much this system makes my life so much easier to track all aspects of my business....love it !

Nachteile: Like any system, it takes learning how to use it but I have found that when I needed help to learn the system, the staff was so helpful, answering questions within a very short time. The most cumbersome part of the process is entering eob's but even that has become faster. I do not feel a need to enter and use all the accounting aspects of the system and that works ok for me.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Diane A.
President/Psychologist
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2018

"Terrific Support, Very Good Deal"

Kommentare: The support staff is wonderful. The support staff is amazing. Like with most complex software, there is a learning curve at the beginning. These people will continue to talk you through smaller problems and make training appointments with you for more complex issues that are a little hard to wrap around at first (such as secondary insurances).

Vorteile: This software is easy to use (once trained), saves a ton of time not having to enter insurance payment information manually, and it comes a a much more reasonable price than other therapist billing and electronic record software. I love being able to charge client's for their co-pays, co-insurances, and deductibles as soon as I get the electronic claims in. Because this happens very quickly, I save a lot of money not having to bill clients, not chasing after them two months or more after their session date, etc. I get indicators if something has gone wrong with the billing and I can easily fix it and re-submit.

Nachteile: I did run into one rare incident in which I was not able to bill Regence as the secondary insurance when Humana was the primary. I could run the secondary through Availity, but I looked into that and it seemed so cumbersome as to not be worth the small secondary payment.

Jeff S.
Psychotherapist

"10 Year User"

Kommentare: Great overall experience. Many time saving features without an overabundance of mouse clicks to get things done. Fair price for the product. The product is always expanding and improving. I have, and will continue to, recommend it to other therapists.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use, and fits into my work flow well. Doing billing and writing notes is not why I got into this field, but My Clients Plus makes those tasks about as hassle free as possible.
MC+ has always had outstanding and very responsive customer service. I only have to contact them a couple times per year, but they are always fast and thorough with their responses.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to customize the list of interventions and the section with the list of treatment foci rather than having to find a template with the closest fit. It would also be nice if the items not checked in the list of interventions would not show up on the final note.
Jituzu works well, but my clients have difficulty remembering the name, which seems to make them less likely to use the client portal, especially infrequent users.

Jen L.
Owner/speech language pathologist
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2018

"My Clients Plus for speech pathology"

Vorteile: We have used MCP for ten years and have been very happy with the program. MCP is very user friendly and has fantastic customer support, always available for any and all questions. With updates and new features being added through the years, MCP provides exceptional quality of medical billing and patient account management. They also offer many add on programs (ie Jituzu) which interfaces to further streamline all aspects of medical practice.

Nachteile: Some forms or processes are not able to be edited after created, rather they need to be deleted and completely recreated. For example, if a session is billed incorrectly it cannot be edited. The session needs to be completely deleted and a new session created/billed. It can be tedious if numerous sessions are needing to be edited. MCP also does not have an app version which would be remarkably game changing if it did! Understandably it would be difficult to maintain HIPAA compliance in such a program, but would be a wonderful addition if it could be accomplished.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Amy C.
Psychotherapist
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"Easy to use, help available if/ when you need it."

Kommentare: I've been using it for 5 years. I find this software interface to be intuitive, efficient, and easy to use. At the same time that it's easy to use, it doesn't sacrifice on quality. I don't use all the features that are available, such as running analytics and the Jituzu calendar, which costs extra. But I am very satisfied with the way it keeps progress notes and does billing. The customer service is stellar. On the rare occasion that I have a question, I get a real person on the phone with almost no wait at all. Each representative has been helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.

Vorteile: I think the 1) Ease of use and the 2) Friendliness / helpfulness of the Customer Service Rep's are my two favorite things about this software. I spend about 20 minutes a week doing my billing and its pleasant and easy process.

Nachteile: I did't love the design of the Jituzu calendar, but it's not a big deal because you don't have to choose that option if you don't want it. If there were a different way that it could automatically import to my calendar and send reminders to clients, that would be great. But it's not a deal breaker for me.

Cathy Jantzen, LMHC

"I'm a happy user"

Kommentare: I've used MCP for many years, and was first introduced to is when I moved from a practice with a (cumbersome) billing system into my own practice. I've also shared it with several others who have started their own practices. In addition, I've used it for demonstration purposes with masters level students enrolled in a business for therapists class. The customer service folks are knowledgeable, as well as friendly and professional. I also appreciate how quickly they respond.

Vorteile: I like the combination of ease of use and richness of the site. It is very user-friendly and intuitive - even someone who hasn't had a lot of experience can get started pretty quickly.

Nachteile: I don't like that two users (even with different log in names) can't be on at the same time; the newly signing on person boots the other user off.

von My Clients Plus an 20.11.2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. We would love to work with you on the multiple user issue that you mention. Each user can and should have their own username and can log into an account at the same time. If you are experiencing an issue with this, we would love to get that resolved with you.

Patricia B.
OFFICE MANAGER

"My Clients Plus A+++"

Kommentare: Fantastic!

Vorteile: I have been using MCP for nine years. It was very easy to learn, efficient, simple to navigate and the support from the administrators is awesome. Located in the US, they will respond within hours of being contacted; pleasant, informative and easy to understand.

Nachteile: Inability to remove data shown on balances due. Occasionally, I will enter the pay now in error, or make an error between therapists. I am not always able to go back into the system and remove the transaction, after the fact. I have to disregard these items from the balances due report. I should be able to remove what I choose to remove. I would also like to be able to enter a new diagnosis code while billing. There are occasions when I am billing a new client and the therapist has chosen a diagnosis code that is not set up.. I have to go into dx set up, add the new code and then start the billing process all over again.

John C.
Psychologist
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2018

"Great Product: Best Customer Service of Any Product I Use"

Kommentare: Great experience. Very easy to use and maintain and their customer service is not only extremely helpful, they are very friendly. I am a psychologist and usually submit about 10 claims per day. It takes about a minute to submit these claims. Because of the ease with which I am able to submit claims, I even submit claims for the out-of-network patients that I have (which is the majority of my caseload) which makes life much easier for them and much more likely that they continue with treatment and recommend me to their friends (which obviously means that my business is able to be more profitable as a result).

Vorteile: Very user-friendly (after learning the software) and it takes so little time each day for me (1 minute) to submit all of my claims for the day.

Nachteile: Personally, I like the older "Classic" version of the software better than the newer version, but fortunately they offer you the choice to use either the "Classic" or new software when you login.

• Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Colin P.
Social Worker
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"This has made muy life much easier."

Kommentare: Overall very good. Time I would have spent on billing and developing a secure means of keeping my notes is now dedicated to growing my business and care of my clients.

Vorteile: The platform is intuitive and easy to learn. My billing is much easier and quicker than by other means. My notes are entered onto a secure, encrypted server. The price is reasonable. Customer service is quick and helpful on occasions when I have had questions.

Nachteile: I'm still using the first version. The software doesn't work well with all operating systems. I have and old Mac, operating on 10.7 that does fine. My more current desk top, operating on 10.14 doesn't do many functions on this program. I'm a little worried for when my old laptop dies.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Laura O.
Psychologist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Great Resource for Clinicians"

Kommentare: My Clients Plus allows me to streamline all of my billing, patient information, and client notes in a way that simplifies my practice so that I can dedicate more time to my clients.

Vorteile: Very user friendly- the site walks you though all of the steps you need to get started in addition to problem solving tips. The Customer Service Team is truly fantastic. I have called before with some ridiculously vague issue ("I'm on this page and I'm trying to click on the thingy but nothing's happening") and the team is quickly able to figure out why I'm having trouble and are able to help me able to resolve it. They are incredibly responsive, patient and knowledgeable about the product.

Nachteile: Occasionally, it takes a long time to load when I am trying to save a note or perform some of the function.

Nancy w O.
Behavioral Health Therapist
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2018

"EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE!"

Kommentare: All in one. Everything I need in one place at a VERY reasonable price.

Vorteile: I am a private practitioner and with My Clients Plus - I can easily do my own billing, track and POST payments, write progress notes and with the addition of Jituzu I have an extremely easy calendar that links with the billing system. In addition - I can provide telehealth (Jituzu) without paying for another telehealth program. I also like the reports feature. Another thing I really like is that any time I have needed help - I get a very quick response from customer support. That's rare.

Nachteile: I wish I could toggle between the EOB/ERA screen and other screens - like the payment screen or the "Balances Due You" screen. Sometimes payments have to be posted manually.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Sherryl S.
Clinical Social Worker
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2018

"My Clients Plus: Great Practice Management Software!"

Vorteile: I have used My Clients Plus for over 4 years now. I am a solo practitioner and this program meets all of my needs to manage my practice. The electronic billing is easy and efficient. I get paid quickly with no errors most of the time. If there are errors, they're mine! The progress note feature is great too, with lots of choices as to the templates you use. And the Scheduler is easy to use as well. The price is less than comparable companies also. And as far as customer service goes, you reach someone quickly and they resolve any issues or answer questions you have.

Nachteile: There reports are limited in their scope. There are times I would like to find information in report form and it's not available.

Hether C.
Clinical Social Worker

"Excellent Software"

Kommentare: I am able to get paid within a week or two of billing since I am not having to send billing through the mail. In addition, when I make a mistake, MCP is VERY responsive, pleasant and effective in helping me fix the problem. And all at an affordable price!

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use - I am sure I wouldn't be able to run my private practice as efficiently without it. Once client and insurance information is entered, billing (sending out the 1500 form) really is as simple as pushing a button.

Nachteile: Can't always run the exact report I need. And it would be nice to be able to individually customize a note on client invoices, without having to print each client invoice independently (or hand-write it in!).

Dawn F.
Chiropractor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Perfect for our chiropractic office!"

Kommentare: Overall, I would definitely recommend My Clients Plus!

Vorteile: I love the affordability of this software. Our practice does not need a lot of bells and whistles, and this software is perfect. It is pretty user-friendly and the tech support people are fantastic. I have recommended this software to many chiropractic colleagues who are looking to simplify their office. The fact that ebilling is so easy is a definite plus!

Nachteile: I would like to be able to edit payments. I believe the software development team is working on this capability. Also, I would like more flexibility on the templates, although I believe the team is also working on this.

Aimee G.
Licensed Psychologist Masters
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2018

"Great product Great people!"

Kommentare: Excellent. I use the different options for formatting my case /clinical notes; for billing; for Jituzu for clients charge accounts. I use as much as a solo provider needs.

Vorteile: I like how user friendly it is, wonderful format, tons of options and as a mental health provider-not at IT person- I can use most of the functions w/o much support but when I do need support, the MCP team of customer support people are outstanding. I think I've used MCP for about 10 years now and I will use nothing else. Loving it from Vermont!

Nachteile: Can't think of anything yet. I think the Jituzu format and use took me longer than anything else on the MCP site and product.