Über Remote Data Backup

Cloud-based solution that assists with business continuity by automatically backing important data files offsite each night.

Erfahre mehr über Remote Data Backup

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Remote Data Backup

4,0
5,0

Remote Data Backup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Remote Data Backup bereits verwendet?

John C.
CEO in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I highly recommend Remote Data Backups- Get the HEAL function, it is worth it.

Kommentare: I highly recommend Remote Data Backups- Get the HEAL function, it is worth it.

Since my kids started playing on my computer, I have found out that kid-friendly sites are littered with spyware. As I start my computer in the morning, I was battling spy wear pop-ups and performance degradation, it was a real nuisance. I bought a spy wear product that I would run twice a day and some of the spy wear would find a way to "dodge" being eliminated. After a couple of days I remembered the HEAL function Remote Data Backup offers. I rolled back my operating system to before the spy wear problem and my PC was normal again.

None, Remote Data Backups is a great way to protect your valuable data offsite.

Mike H.
CIO in

Business-class Backup Partner

Kommentare: Great backup reseller program for any computer repair tech, VAR, channel partner, software vendor, etc. Every business needs reliable data protection, and Remote Data Backups has it mastered.

Two years ago, I partnered with Remote Data Backups to provide data protection services for my small business clients. The service works flawlessly, is easy to set up and implement, has dependable backups and restores. Support and customer service is very sharp and responsive. Easy recurring commisisions on a service all my clients need.

Not having thought of it sooner.

Mike J.
USA

great tool

Kommentare: Saved me lots of time when I lost my drive.