Filtern nach:

Über Experlogix CPQ

Quote and Order Automation Solutions for ERP and CRM Systems.

Erfahre mehr über Experlogix CPQ

Brian M.
Brian M.
CONFIGURATOR BOM COORDINATOR in USA
Supermärkte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn

Kommentare: Organization and flexibility.

Assists on CRM to a great degree and is very user friendly. I like how I can create same rules to apply to majority or minority of options.

That we have to publish for everything just to see if a formula or rule works. That causes time wasted for me on somedays.

Edmond H.
Director in Malaysia
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great CPQ Product extremely customizable.

Kommentare: We signed up with Experlogix since February 2020 for Dynamics Business Central. (Cloud SaaS version). Initially the Experlogix software was buggy and it wasn’t ready for production. We were so frustrated initially that we wanted to get a refund back but we stuck with them. The mapping wasn’t working and dynamic items used for production weren’t created on the fly. Fortunately we stuck with Experlogix and gave them 2-3 months to fix all the issues they had with the software. Once all the issues are fixed and we can create items with variants on the fly, the software is essential to our worlflow. Now sales rep can create dynamic items on the fly, generate production orders dynamically. This reduces errors from our reps and production teams. Everything is so easy once it’s setup properly. Now I have to be honest that there are some bugs here and there and hopefully it can be fixed asap.

The design center is very easy to use. It's very easy to configure products. You can configure anything you want using the design center with minimal knowledge about codings. You need to know how series, models, properties, formula and rules work. Once you get a hang of it, you can build anything through it. This is by far what we like about Experlogix. Can also create production order on the fly which reduces mistake from the production team.

As with any software there are always little things that can be a hassle. That said they have worked with me whenever possible to try and enhance the software for some of the things we have wanted to do but the software wasn't quite capable out of the box. Those problems have been few though. There are still bugs here and there and hopefully Experlogix can fix it. Some bugs have been reported for many months already still pending for update & fix. There are a lot of minor bugs and it takes very long to fix. Experlogix really need to improve on this.

Nicholas H.
Sr. Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Not a big fan of Experlogix CPQ

It is able to accommodate our general needs for quoting but isn't user friendly and has an ugly UI.

The time out issues are bad, the quoting approvals take longer than they should and making changes to quotes are very difficult.

Dustin M.
Dustin M.
President in USA

Just went live and so far we love it, really expanded our capabilities in more than just order entry

Kommentare: Streamlined quote configuration and order entry process. Also using it to figure costs, and margins per order. Reduced mistakes from order entry where a user would select the wrong options for a configuration of our production units.

Ease of setup and configuration, it's not perfect but easiest I've ever used. Rules and formulas are very robust giving you more than one way to solve a problem. User interface is easy to stream line. Integrations with Dynamics 365 are excellent, even with custom fields. Customer service from Experlogix has been top notch.

Craig S.
Manager Of Product Configuration in USA
Supermärkte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Experlogix make building and customizing your configurator very easy

Kommentare: We are able to lock down options that we do not want to offer on our products and also program by customer to insure we always meet their expectations.

Experlogix is very user friendly and Experlogix staff if very helpful. Usually if i make a request for a change it is in the next months build.

Henry M.
Henry M.
Training Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended!!

Kommentare: This app had for sure helped me get better organized with work

I have used Experlogix CPQ for about 18 months and I love the simplicity of it. It integrates with my Gmail email and calendar really well but the best feature for me that I haven't been able to find with other Sales software CRM's is the rotten deals feature where you can set for deals to be marked red after a set time. This means I can quickly look at my sales Experlogix CPQ and easily see which deals I need to follow up without having to click in to read the details.

There are also useful reports which could still be improved but to offer handy stats.