Über MRI Software

MRI Software ist ein führender Anbieter von innovativen Softwareanwendungen für Immobilien und gehosteten Lösungen.

Erfahre mehr über MRI Software

MRI Software is highly customizable using the built-in toolkit. Integrations are easy to manage using built-in or custom APIs.

Bewertungen zu MRI Software

3,9

MRI Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MRI Software bereits verwendet?

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vendor management and reporting for over seven years

I like that MRI interface is user-friendly and the reports are easy to run. I also like that the reports can be exported to PDF as well as Excel spreadsheets.

Since my company has been using the web-based version of MRI, MRI X, it has increased the start up time. When before it took a couple of seconds for the program to load, it can take up to 1-2 minutes for it to load now. Not too bad, but it can seem like forever when you need to run a report or enter a new vendor in a rush.

Brittany
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

MRI is very easy to use!

Kommentare: I like this platform loads better than OneSite because of the ease of access of information and reports

I like that it is easy for first time leasing agents to navigate.

lead tracking could use a bit of an update

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello Brittany, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy to hear you enjoy our easy user experience and interface! It is great to know that is ultimately why you chose to switch back to MRI Software. We look forward to many more years together!

Michelle
Property Accountant in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MRI Software

Offers a lot of tools that we need for our daily accounting.

Constant bugs, updates, only select support staff seems to know what they're doing when we have to call in.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hi Michelle, I'm glad that you've been able to use our tools for some of your daily accounting tasks! I am sorry to hear that you've had a less than stellar experience with our support. One of our core values is "Strive to Amaze" and I hate to hear that we haven't met that expectation for you. Could you please shoot me a quick note with your email address and phone number? I want to make sure all of your issues are resolved. I can be reached at matt.harrell@mrisoftware.com. Best, Matt Harrell Marketing Manager MRI Software

Tenille
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Taking the next step in productivity

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased with MRI. It has streamlined our processes and protocols. We are much more efficient.

The software makes it easier to see our company as a whole. With multiple entities it was cumbersome to continuously jump back and forth between opening company files. Everything now is just a click of the button. I have real time data to work with and it has made my team much more productive in our daily tasks.

The implementation was not the best. The training process was a little difficult with doing things via web training, etc. I feel like there is so much more that MRI can do for us that we do not know about. I learned about certain items from other webinars since our implementation and have had to go back and set them up on my own. The trainers also do not have accounting knowledge so when you ask something accounting related it sometimes gets lost in translation.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello Tenille, Thank you so much for taking some time to leave us a stellar review! We are very happy to hear your are pleased with our software an enjoy our user friendly interface. We take your feedback regarding training seriously and will be in contact with you and your team to better serve you as a valued partner! Here's to many more years working together!

Herb
Senior Dir Financial Systems in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

MRI Review

Kommentare: We use MRI for AR and Budget and Forecasting the product allows us to store and capture data at the tenant level and roll-up the data to accounts before we transfer to the General Ledger.

The product is relatively easy to use we do encounter turnover and we are able to bring train users very quickly. MRI does allow for customization we do require customizations to meet the needs of our business. Also the support required for MRI is minimal compared to other options.

I would like to see the reporting enhanced currently we use other 3rd party applications for reporting because the standard MRI reporting does not meet our needs.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello Herb, Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear our Budgeting and Forecasting software serves your needs and is easily customizable. We would love to address your concerns regarding reporting and will circle this back with the team to ensure you have a better experience moving forward.

Diane
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Diane's Review

Kommentare: I love it. But Yardi has a few things better than MRI.

Easier to use than Yardi. MRI reports are prettier than Yardi.

Drop Down boxes in AP does not work. It is easier to drill down in Yardi. Stacking Plans are hard to read. Stacking Plans can not download to excel. Printing Income Statement - suppress zeros does not work for our Custom Report. Yardi downloads to excel are 100% better than MRI.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello Diane, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your kind words and to provide feedback on the product. I will pass along your concerns on the drop down boxes and Excel functionality to your account manager to ensure your user experience continues to be the best. Here's to many more years together!

Patricia
Asset Manager in USA

Good Product

Kommentare: Good product for office and retail properties.

Very user friendly and meets all of our needs.

Customer support is slow sometimes and there are a few glitches that never seem to get cleared up but you can usually find a work around

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello Patricia, Thank you for taking some time to leave us a wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you experience with MRI over the last couple years has been superior and you find our product to be user friendly! We take your words regarding our customer support very seriously and will circle around to ensure your experience is nothing less than perfect moving forward.

Gregory
Housing Coordinator in Puerto Rico
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Software is great.

Kommentare: Housing Pro is very helpful for managing our housing program.

All the reports that are generated by the software are top notch.

Sometimes it fails when sending files to the HUD/PIC website. But other than that no problems.

Antwort von MRI Software

Thank you for your fantastic review, Gregory! Your kind words mean so much to us! We are thrilled to hear your experience with our reporting capabilities has been top notch and we look forward to many more years together.

Kellie
Kellie
Real Estate Services Administrator in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Challenging but effective

Kommentare: I use MRI as a commercial real estate administrator manage accounts payable and accounts receivable. It has helped me deliver clear and accurate reports to my managers, clients and tenants and once you get used to navigating it - which can take awhile - it is one of the most important tools of my job.

MRI provides an accurate, in-depth view of financial data. It has multiple functions and there are many, many different types of reports that you can run, making it a versatile and steadfast financial tool. I like the ability to run quick rent rolls, ledgers, aged reports and variance analysis which are reports that I need everyday to do my job.

MRI is not as easy to learn as Yardi and you have to be very careful with your parameters or the report will fail to generate. This can get frustrating when you don't realize which parameter is incorrect. I have also had multiple issues with reports failing to generate through no fault of the parameters set and depending on the size of the report it sometimes can take as long as a few minutes to load.

Sheri
Sr. Payroll Accountant in USA

MRI Software

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of uploading files and verifiyning they uploaded corrrectly

Finding correct report can be difficult sometimes

Angela
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easier than previous answering service!

Kommentare: It's nice not having to turn the answering service on and off every morning and evening or anytime I leave the office. I also love that it gives the caller a choice to help direct their call to whoever will be able to address their concern or answer their question through a message. I like that we can send a rapid response without having to call every person back in the event of a maintenance emergency.

I like that I can set it up in advance and schedule who will be notified when a call comes in and that it's automatically going to answer rather than me having to turn it on and off every time I will be out of the office.

Some of the features were confusing at first but I was able to play around and figure it out with some use.

Melissa
Executive Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New User

Kommentare: The customer service is great. The program works for our daily Housing Authority needs.

It's simple to use and you can find things pretty easy. Entering applications, making rent payments, along with work orders are easy to do. Still learning what all the program has to offer.

Notes in tenant files should be easier to find under Occupancy. Receipts shouldn't be numbered unless posted the payment-it renumbers when you "X" out (hit a wrong button etc.). A small video tutorial for new users that can be sent when setting up logins-auto sends?

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to review MRI Software! We are glad to hear you enjoy our customer service and user friendly platform. Thank you for your feedback on the tenant files! We will pass your suggestions along to the team!

Kirk
President in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very poor customer service and old and broken down program

Kommentare: Very poor. The company almost intentionally sabotages its clients business. No cooperation whatsoever

The modules of mri are not integrated and many products have large flaws and bugs.

Very expensive and poorly designed products with no meaningful product support

Ashley
Operations Specialist in USA

MRI GREAT SOFTWARE FOR FINANCIALS AND RECORD KEEPING

Kommentare: Overall, i have been using this software for years. The updates keeps you on trend with what you need to know and making your life easier for accounting and record keeping.

MRI is user friendly and easy to learn. There are many different was to use the software from accounting to record keeping.

Some of the functions that you think will work for you, don't always do what you want them to do. This can make things more time consuming and complicated.

Anastasia
Anastasia
Director of Operations in USA

Property management software

The new user interface is very clean and modern looking. Easy to use

Implementation was tough and still working put some bugs with affordable housing

Oscar
Assistant Controller in USA

MRI User Review

Kommentare: My experience has overall been positive.

It is user friendly and has good reports and a big fan of the budgeting module.

In the MRIX I don't care for the bank reconciliation feature compared to the Windows version.

Antwort von MRI Software

Thank you for your great review, Oscar! We are happy to hear you're experience overall has been positive! We appreciate your feedback on the bank reconciliation feature - we will circle that back to the team.

Great Tool for Collections and Work Orders

The update has really made it easier to use/access. It has dual functioning for rent collection, past resident rental record, vacancy, integration with leasing systems, and work order management.

It's difficult to learn for new users on the admin side. There's always a report I want to pull but it's not an available report in the system.

Rosa

Been using this software for more than 20 years very user friendly

Kommentare: Automation, structure, speed.

Modules are very easy to use. Admin role is very straight forward especially for user security. Able to fix quite a few things behind the scenes through SQL.

WEB side a bit cumbersome not as fast as the windows. Budgeting module lacking needed reports. Recoveries module not as user friendly as the rest of the software.

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Been using MRI for almost 10 years

Kommentare: Able to run reports with ease; Is user-friendly. Support is always available.

Ease of setting up resident files; accessibility of reports and ease of running reports. Ease of processing statement of deposits; works well and integrates well with other software products.

Works slowly and program often freezes.

Rebecca

Not just for Property Management

Kommentare: I've used MRI for over 10 years. When taking a new position with a real estate firm, that does not do PM, I pushed to change systems from MAS90 to MRI. Such a great change! The functionality of the system is wonderful, and we love how we can run consolidated reports.

User friendly

Nothing about the software, however I don't love the annual increases we pay to use it.

Patricia
Accounting Specialist in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

5 years with MRI Software

Kommentare: I use MRI Software to manage our fixed assets. I can look up net book value, disposal costs, depreciation, and create ad-hoc reports with ease.

The integration process was fairly easy. The software is very user friendly and the customer service is the best I've ever seen for such a product.

I don't have any complaints about this software.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello Patricia, Thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear you love our Fixed Assets Software and the integration process was easy. Thank you for taking some time to leave your kind words we appreciate it! We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

KRISTA
MANAGER in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EASY TO USE

EASY TO USE. REPORTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.

DO NOT HAVE ANY CONS AT THIS TIME. IT IS EASY TO USE

Ryan
Accountant in USA

MRI Works Great

Easy to calculate CAM's track leases and apply collections

Tables make some corrections or adjustments cumbersome

Jennifer
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Not good. Was not easy to use or navigate. Customer service was okay, but could be better for the price.

Nothing. It was difficult to use and was not user friendly at all.

Everything. Nothing about this software is good.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hello Jennifer, Thank you for your review of MRI Software. I am so sorry to hear your experience with us was anything less than stellar. We take your review very seriously and would like to know how we can better serve you. Please send me an email at veronica.dominicis@mrisoftware.com so we help fix our standing with you and your team. Veronica

Kadi
Accounting Assistant in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Accounting Assistant Review

Kommentare: Overall, i like MRI - i just think it could be more modern.

Researching items is easy due to the multiple filters and fields you can use to narrow down the results of your search. Being able to sort items by column also makes it easier when doing large bank reconciliations.

The look of MRI software is very outdated. It is also very easy to put something in the wrong period (ie 2081 rather than 2018) but it is very hard to fix a mistake like that. It would be nice to have more prompts to warn you before making some mistakes.

Antwort von MRI Software

Hi Kadi, Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're glad that finding items in the platform is easy for you! We're always looking for customer feedback to make the product even better. Could I kindly ask that you reply so that I can get you in touch with the right people on our team to get your feedback? That type of constructive feedback is incredibly valuable to us! Thank you for being a client! Best, Matt Harrell MRI Software