Intuitive and easy to use and manage.

Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Annette R.
Application Support Specialist

Vorteile: This product is easy to navigate through for end users. There is a wide variety of App add-ons available to expand based on your needs, with many that integrate seamlessly. Above all else, the Customer support is OUTSTANDING!! There is always a pleasant, knowledgeable voice on the other end to assist you in a timely manner.
MRI is always working on incidents within the system and releasing CMU's.

Nachteile: As an Administrator, I would like to have more access in the training portal to administer users and see some improvements made to the Training modules. In regards to the courses themselves, the videos need to be edited in order for them to register as being completed properly and it would be beneficial to have the next courses start automatically. Users are confused when trying to navigate through courses and the site in general.

MRI Software - for asset management services

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Brian D.
Customer Success Manager
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our experience with MRI Software was, at first, touch and go. There were changes in staff and changes in client managers. Once we achieved consistency on the back-end, our experience has been much more beneficial. Our asset management needs have been met by the various pages that can be built out, all of the reports that we can generate with different fields, and the functions that we are able to use with ease on a daily basis.

Vorteile: What I like the most about the software is that you can add as many functions as you want, and have that functionality specifically tailored to your business needs.

Nachteile: What I (and my team) like the least about this software is how it seems that some of the bugs or fixes that we need completed ASAP take much longer than they should. If there is just one bug that is causing a problem in our reports, we have to submit a ticket which then gets put into a developer queue. Sometimes it can take a couple weeks for what seems like it should be an easy fix.

Challenging but effective

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Kellie P.
Real Estate Services Administrator
Gewerbeimmobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use MRI as a commercial real estate administrator manage accounts payable and accounts receivable. It has helped me deliver clear and accurate reports to my managers, clients and tenants and once you get used to navigating it - which can take awhile - it is one of the most important tools of my job.

Vorteile: MRI provides an accurate, in-depth view of financial data. It has multiple functions and there are many, many different types of reports that you can run, making it a versatile and steadfast financial tool. I like the ability to run quick rent rolls, ledgers, aged reports and variance analysis which are reports that I need everyday to do my job.

Nachteile: MRI is not as easy to learn as Yardi and you have to be very careful with your parameters or the report will fail to generate. This can get frustrating when you don't realize which parameter is incorrect. I have also had multiple issues with reports failing to generate through no fault of the parameters set and depending on the size of the report it sometimes can take as long as a few minutes to load.

Easier than previous answering service!

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Angela O.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's nice not having to turn the answering service on and off every morning and evening or anytime I leave the office. I also love that it gives the caller a choice to help direct their call to whoever will be able to address their concern or answer their question through a message. I like that we can send a rapid response without having to call every person back in the event of a maintenance emergency.

Vorteile: I like that I can set it up in advance and schedule who will be notified when a call comes in and that it's automatically going to answer rather than me having to turn it on and off every time I will be out of the office.

Nachteile: Some of the features were confusing at first but I was able to play around and figure it out with some use.

Everything I need right at my finger tips!

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Teresa C.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MRI is a great management software, but lacks things I was looking for like self teaching tutorials.

Vorteile: I have a variety of reports available to help me track rents, delinquency, budgets, and much more.

Nachteile: I feel you must have training to fully use this software, it is not self learner friendly.

von MRI Software an 21.1.2019

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for giving us a thoughtful review! I'm happy to hear that the reports have the flexibility you're looking for.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten the training resources you need. We have a variety of training options available that I'd be happy to connect you with.

Could you please email me at matt.harrell@mrisoftware.com and I will point you to the correct resources?

Best,
Matt Harrell

Great Accounting Real Estate Software

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Andy S.
Senior Property Accountant
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used other software, and MRI is a great overall software for accounting use in real estate. Rather happy.

Vorteile: I like the windows version of MRI as its very user friendly and fast. The reporting and windowed setup is great for running multiple reports over and over. Everything is where it should be.

Nachteile: I dislike that they are migrating to a newer web based design. For what we use the software for, the windows version operates quicker and is more efficient. Every time there is an update though, there seems to be more issues than fixes.

A must-have for residential real estate

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Product Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: So many features! I'm a numbers guy, so my favorite feature is definitely the robust reporting. I can always stay on top of property performance and cut the data however I want. The challenge is making sure that data gets where it needs to be (making sure the team inputs it in a timely manner)

Nachteile: It still feels a bit dated from our resident's perspective. They're used to using apps like Uber, Lyft, Instagram, etc. with great UX and a modern feel. MRI still feels "dated" in comparison. It's also very expensive. We think it's worth it for our needs, but we definitely have to have a conversation every year when we're planning our budget.

Vendor management and reporting for over seven years

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Admin Asst to CEO, CFO & General Counsel
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that MRI interface is user-friendly and the reports are easy to run. I also like that the reports can be exported to PDF as well as Excel spreadsheets.

Nachteile: Since my company has been using the web-based version of MRI, MRI X, it has increased the start up time. When before it took a couple of seconds for the program to load, it can take up to 1-2 minutes for it to load now. Not too bad, but it can seem like forever when you need to run a report or enter a new vendor in a rush.

Without MRI, it would be impossible to manage our properties!

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Leasing Consultant

Vorteile: I love the organization MRI used to keep our property running smoothly. I love that I can pull a boxscore to review our leads and know where our traffic is coming from. The reports make it easy to keep up with the multiple things going on at a property. This software keeps you updated, has too many wonderful features to list, and should be used at every property management company!

Nachteile: Because of the in-depth and multi-functional system, MRI can take some time getting used to and time learning. After some practice, MRI will be your best friend and you will wonder how you did it without it!

MRI GREAT SOFTWARE FOR FINANCIALS AND RECORD KEEPING

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Ashley H.
Operations Specialist
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, i have been using this software for years. The updates keeps you on trend with what you need to know and making your life easier for accounting and record keeping.

Vorteile: MRI is user friendly and easy to learn. There are many different was to use the software from accounting to record keeping.

Nachteile: Some of the functions that you think will work for you, don't always do what you want them to do. This can make things more time consuming and complicated.

MRI: Where would we be without it?

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love using this daily. It keeps our property organized and allows our business to run smoothly.

Vorteile: This software allows us to track prospects/residents at our property, run reports, keep records easily, and keep up with work orders all in one!

Nachteile: Sometimes, MRI can freeze or lag, like any software. It corrects itself and then works fine. It also takes some time to learn; however, it’s not complicate and you catch onto it quickly.

Generally terrible customer service

Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Jaime R.
Compliance Manager
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Danielle is great. Most of our staff has learned to just wait and speak with her rather than bother with other customer support staff. We've all found Chad to be rude and unhelpful on every occasion. He'll answer questions by saying, "it should work" (but it doesn't and won't confirm) or "just check the help page". He doesn't ever seem to listen to the actual question but rather explains something we already know how to do. For example: we wanted to know if the reoccurring work order function could/would do more than put work on a calendar. We were hoping it would actually generate those work orders and dispatch them automatically. In a discourteous tone he informed us we should have checked the help page (which we always do just to avoid talking to him) and then sent us the help link for how to create a work order. We know how to create a work order. That was not the question. When we called to see if the lottery function could be run by unit size or other parameters Chad told us "it should work" without out bothering to confirm. Well the feature doesn't work like that and it would have been nice to know ahead of time so we could do our own lottery outside of Boston Post.

Vorteile: Boston Post software is relatively inexpensive when compared to other property management software.

Nachteile: Makes even what should be simple functions convoluted and/or generally arranged poorly. Customer service is pretty awful with the exception of ONE person.

Great for helpdesk

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Planet FM Adnim
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a very good software for helpdesk use, could do a bit on an improvement on the vision reporting. It could improve the delay on receiving work orders on mobiles.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, you don't need to open multiple windows as all info and tabs are accessible. Easy to export to excel. Arranging columns and search option.

Nachteile: The mobile service is really slow, main system crashes every now and then and does run slow.

Great customer support

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Amy M.
Senior accountant
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MRI holds alot of date and we are working to be able to export the data in a user format.

Vorteile: The customer support is great. They are able to help with mostly any question! All you have to do is call the 1800 number.

Nachteile: The bach reports are nice, but it would be great if there was a way to change the date on the whole batch, not have to go I to each report within the batch to enter the date.

Great Tool for Collections and Work Orders

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Assistant General Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The update has really made it easier to use/access. It has dual functioning for rent collection, past resident rental record, vacancy, integration with leasing systems, and work order management.

Nachteile: It's difficult to learn for new users on the admin side. There's always a report I want to pull but it's not an available report in the system.

Preferred Property Management Accounting software

Bewertet am 11.11.2018
Mary S.
Sr. Accounting Assistant
Gewerbeimmobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have always been trained by my company users. Not sure if MRI offers training directly for users, but would like be a more valuable perk or selling point if it were included with the license.

Vorteile: Various reporting functions and able to customize reports tailored to specific owners.

Nachteile: Not the most user friendly. I have used the software for over 12 years now and still learning new things.

mri

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Jordan P.
accounting
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All together I like using MRI and it has everything you need right at your fingertips!

Vorteile: You have all your information on one software that is easy to search. within seconds you can go from editing vendor information to entering a payment.

Nachteile: The software has everything you need but the way you correct and change information is very outdated.

von MRI Software an 14.12.2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Jordan! We are thrilled that we were able to earn a 5-star review from you!

We would love the opportunity to address your feedback regarding the process by which you change and correct information. Feel free to contact me or your account rep and we will make sure your feedback is considered for upcoming product enhancements.

Best,
Matt Harrell

Been using this software for more than 20 years very user friendly

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Rosa G.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Automation, structure, speed.

Vorteile: Modules are very easy to use. Admin role is very straight forward especially for user security. Able to fix quite a few things behind the scenes through SQL.

Nachteile: WEB side a bit cumbersome not as fast as the windows. Budgeting module lacking needed reports. Recoveries module not as user friendly as the rest of the software.

Great product - but overpriced

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Rebecca T.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: User friendly with great customer support.

Vorteile: The windows version is very user friendly. It's easy to navigate around, run reports, and pull up booked data

Nachteile: Our company loves the ease of the product, however it's very pricey. We only don't use it to its full capacity, so it would be nice if they would break down their pricing based off customer usage.

MRI is a lifesaver!

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing! I can schedule appointments and follow ups, keep notes on my residents, pull reports, and keep up with my properties numbers for everything!

Vorteile: MRI allows my property to keep up with prospects, current tentants, and their accounting. The reports you are able to pull with this software enables you to find out anything you need to know about our property!

Nachteile: MRI can be tricky to learn as far as the different codes and pages it has; although, once you have it, you can’t live without it!

Been using MRI for almost 10 years

Bewertet am 6.7.2019
Assistant Community Manager
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Able to run reports with ease; Is user-friendly. Support is always available.

Vorteile: Ease of setting up resident files; accessibility of reports and ease of running reports. Ease of processing statement of deposits; works well and integrates well with other software products.

Nachteile: Works slowly and program often freezes.

Not just for Property Management

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Rebecca T.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've used MRI for over 10 years. When taking a new position with a real estate firm, that does not do PM, I pushed to change systems from MAS90 to MRI. Such a great change! The functionality of the system is wonderful, and we love how we can run consolidated reports.

Vorteile: User friendly

Nachteile: Nothing about the software, however I don't love the annual increases we pay to use it.

MRI is straightforward and easy to use

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Media Supervisor
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, MRI is very easy to learn to use and can be a valuable source of information. However, sometimes the parameters get funky when layering in less concrete data like psychographic or behavioral segments and the data does not seem entirely accurate.

Vorteile: MRI is very user intuitive and allows you to layer multiple audience traits over one another to define audience size without having to export your data over and over and pivot it. There's a lot you can do and see within the software itself, which really helps save time when you want to just look at a bunch of different options without having to wait for a new export to generate. I like the click and drag functionality.

Nachteile: It could definitely have more behavioral/psychographic options. Sometimes the behavioral/psychographic traits that are provided are far too specific to apply to an entire audience and it can skew your results; others are far too vague and provide conditions that almost all audiences would fall under. More niche breakouts within HHI and demo would also be helpful. Lastly, I think adding a Save option for some of these pulls would be helpful - the save option did not work for me.

MRI Software helps

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Faith N.
Community Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use MRI Software for our after-hours calls and answering service. It keeps everyone in the loop and keeps us connected when we need to be.

Nachteile: Sometimes the messages don't come through completely, calls drop.

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Marlene M.
controller
Gewerbeimmobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We maintain all our property accounting records in MRI and run all our property reports from MRI software.

Vorteile: the accounting is targeted for commercial real estate

Nachteile: complexity of some features especially the budgeting and forecast modules.