ActiveCampaign Bewertungen

von ActiveCampaign

Über ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign kombiniert die Leistung von E-Mail-Marketing, Marketing-Automatisierung und Vertrieb / CRM-Automatisierung.

Erfahre mehr über ActiveCampaign

Néstor M.
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2019

"This guys know how to do things the right way"

Kommentare: Let me say it clearly: A-W-E-S-O-M-E Trust me, they are the "real deal".

Vorteile: Instead of boring the hell out of you making a long list of all the things I like about AC, I would resume them in just 3 "little" things I care of: - Reputation: They REALLY care about sender reputation. And, you know... an email that doesn´t get to my suscribers is like loosing money out of my pocket. So, I´me really happy the way they´re handling things on this department - Ease of use + functionalities: Most other services only offer one of them things. But I want them all. AC covers all my needs regarding this issues (and I´m a choosy guy, you know). - It´s scalable!: This is a biggy. As your businees grows, you´ll have a new set of needs when it comes to automation. AC scales as your business thrives so you don´t have to switch companies never again.

Nachteile: I´m a Spanish user and would love a full Spanish translation (at the moment we hace a partial translation) for Spanish users.

• Bewertet am 6.9.2019
John D.
Foundre
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2020

"The best software for your online business and online shop"

Kommentare: I am not an affiliate yet I love Active Campaign, so easy to use. The times I have contacted support, they are responsive and helpful.

Vorteile: I absolutely love ActiveCampaign. I have 2 accounts for my 2 businesses and have approx 10+ customers using it also for their online marketing endeavours. It is my go to software that I recommend to all customers. I love how the software is cheap for a startup but also offers really high level of integration for advanced customers. It is solid, easy to use and I cannot honestly recall having an issue with it. It has strong reporting and I love the integration features for Woo Commerce and Shopify also.

Nachteile: The only thing that is missing from ActiveCampaign is a simple checkout / payment type offering. So connecting to Paypal / Stripe is doable but not seamless. Apart from that I love it.

Charles S.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2019

"Disorganized & Frustrating"

Kommentare: Our overall experience was pretty negative, one of the more challenging and time wasteful business relationships we have had in quite some time.

Vorteile: Our account rep was quite helpful initially and our experience getting set up went fairly smoothly. After the inital set up our account rep pretty much disappeared but when we pressed her to become involved she did set up a call and was helpful.

Nachteile: The company has some fairly significant problems related to intracompany communications between departments. The old adage the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing fits Active Campaign perfectly based on our exeprience. About 6 months in we set up a call with our account rep whose analysis was that our account was doing very well from any analytics perspective with very high relative open rates and fairly low/acceptable spam reports, but the bery next day we received an email from a different person and department indicating that our spam complaints were too high and they suspended our service. It was an exptremely poor experience and given the spam numbers displayed on the Active Campaign admin panel made no sense at all. Qe also had a similar negative experience during the onboarding process with our account rep being totally out of the loop. The initial onboarding problems almost caused me to go in a different direction and looking back on it I wish I had folowed my gut instincts at that time, had I made the correct decision and chosen a different provider it would have saved us a lot of time that ended up being wasted.

• Bewertet am 2.11.2019
Geir G.
Growth Expert
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2020

"This blew my mind"

Kommentare: Fantastic!! And extraordinary follow up by their team! Tons of free personal 1:1 help, which I never expected.

Vorteile: Switched to ActiveCampaign from Pipedrive via ConvertKit and Keap - this is something else. I am so impressed. Very easy to use and well laid out, it is easy to create some of the most robust automated customer follow ups I have seen. AC blows the other softwares out of the water. It works, it is easy to understand and it is the most powerful peace of software I have seen in years. I am so pleased my grin goes all the way around my head.

Nachteile: Customer service gave 8-10 min waiting time on their chat support these days, and that is just not good enough.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Kevin J.
Digital Marketing Strateeg
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2020

"The automations work like a charm"

Kommentare: We are using Mailblue, which is a certified partner of ActiveCampaign and makes their software available in my native language and with Dutch support. This makes it quite easy to get support when you need it. We were looking for a tool with e-mail, automation and lead scoring features. As we didn't have any in-house knowledge about these (especially the tools), I've done some research. ActiveCampaign came out as the tool with the best functionalities for the best price (through Mailblue). This made me decide to start a demo, and eventually get the software. So far, it does exactly what I need and at this time it doesn't cost me a lot of time to figure out how to use it. The only thing is we currently don't really use the lead scoring mechanism as it needs a lot of tweaking (on our side). But as all other features are working really well for me, we're still happy users of the software.

Vorteile: The flexibility of the tool is something I really like. It's quite easy to use your own email templates, which are (as long as you keep it simple) completely adjustable as well as responsive. Besides that, the automation part is working like a charm. By using your own tags and fields you can practically do anything you want.

Nachteile: I am still trying to figure out how to set up a link with our current CRM. As ActiveCampaign has their own CRM built in, this is not one of the key futures. For our business however, we only use ActiveCampaign for the e-mail marketing and automations (so only the marketing department is using this tool). The entire company is built on the use of our CRM, so we'd like to see all of the ActiveCampaign data on there for a complete report.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2020
Ray F.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2020

"Easy to Use, some bugginess"

Kommentare: Overall, everything is very nice. The pricing is reasonable, and the additional features were unexpected as I was sort of grandfathered in to them.

Vorteile: This is a very legitimate mailchimp competitor, well-priced. The CRM functionality surprising, and there are really nice web insights (WordPress user here) that I could glean at-a-glance & give to my sales team via their plugin/javascript. They just recently added conversations (chatbot) automations, which were great to see. The chatbot was slick & never glitched out on me. It's not quite an Intercom replacement, but if you're not familiar with Intercom you'd be over the moon with this. The email automations are hands-down the best aspect of ActiveCampaign. The automations & workflows are visual-based & made it incredibly easy & user friendly for a once-newly-christened marketer unfamiliar with sequences. There's even a set of 'cookbooks' that are pre-built templates in case you were like me & didn't know where to start.

Nachteile: The email builder is a tad clunky. My biggest gripe was when I would create a new link from a template, it would change the color to blue & the font to Arial. Sounds like it's not a big deal, but when you're constantly changing the colors & fonts, it adds to the amount of time you're making an email. It would be nice to be able to add an HTML element in the WYSIWYG editor, instead of bouncing in/out between that & the HTML editor. The CRM is nice, but the deals functionality is fairly light. Not the end of the world unless there's a lot of nuance from deal to deal (like in our industry).

• Bewertet am 30.6.2020
Mikael E.
Business owner
Sport, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2020

"Highly recommended email service provider (and so much more)"

Kommentare: Outstanding. In addition to how great the software is, the few times I've been in contact with customer support, that experience has also been very, very good. And the pricing is very reasonable for what the product gives you.

Vorteile: I am only using the Email Service Provider side of the software, not the CRM, so I will comment from the ESP perspective. What I like the most is the unlimited flexibility and features. In the "old days", marketers needed super expensive and complicated software like Infusionsoft to achieve what ActiveCampaign can do, in terms of automation, rules, segmentation and so on. This unlimited flexibility means you can make your email marketing as simple or as sophisticated as you like, the choice is yours. Generally speaking, the features of the software are outstanding!

Nachteile: In some ways the user interface can be a bit clumsy, e.g. when creating an email campaign. It's not bad, but there's room for improvement.

Brian S.
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2020

"The right combination of power, flexibility, and price"

Kommentare: I migrated to Active Campaign after being certified on a top-rated automation platform, and from a direct competitor that did not have an easy-to-use and elegant email editor.

Vorteile: The two features that make ActiveCampaign powerful for me are the ease and elegance of creating email templates and campaigns, and the robust automation features. I've been able to accomplish everything I need. The email build is superb. I've been able to integrate Active Campaign via Zapier to every other platform we use.

Nachteile: The recent activity panel could be more compact and robust. The overall dashboard could be more informative for at-a-glance assessment of activity. I do wish it included landing page features. I do wish the saved elements could be edited in the email builder and that there was more of a true "style" system with reusable and editable master elements.

• Bewertet am 24.6.2020
Brian L.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2020

"Great tool at a reasonable Price "

Kommentare: I finally found a preferred email marketing tool

Vorteile: What I like most is the tagging features, that make it easy and intuitive to segment your customers

Nachteile: I can seem complex because it has so many features, but the initial overwhelm is more than made up for in power

• Bewertet am 8.6.2020
Kat S.
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2020

"The more I use ActiveCampaign, the more I'm liking it"

Kommentare: Having experienced three other list management services over the last 10 years, I'm a growing fan of ActiveCampaign. Don't imagine I'll consider migrating to anything else in the foreseeable future.

Vorteile: There was more of a learning curve than I expected. However, once over the hump it's gotten easier and more intuitive to use. That's helped immensely by the excellent training videos and articles available. Also, truly appreciated being able to talk directly with knowledgeable staff members who helped answer my questions both before I purchased and as I began using the software.

Nachteile: Still think it's a bit pricey for 500-1000 subscribers.

• Bewertet am 2.6.2020
Antonio L.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2020

"My first marketing automation platform, its about to pay for itself"

Kommentare: As a startup founder, It is really difficult to choose the right platform to commit with. You have free options and very expensive ones. So Active campaign was a great option for me, right on the sweet spot. Their customer success team is the best. I have had three on boarding one-on-one calls where they have understood my business and helped me with all the setup, resources and best practices to start using it the best way possible. It is a very robust system, I only use the email automation, segmentation and I am starting to use their CRM, but the posibilites are endless. So far I love it

Vorteile: It is super easy to setup and use
The best customer support I have ever had on any kind of service/product
A thorough on boarding process, with personal coaching
You can automate every single part of your marketing funnel and still have a nice personal touch with your best leads
Endless possibilities to interact with your customers and prospects and track every behavior with you

Nachteile: It is so wide that I find myself a little overwhelmend on how to take as much as possible from the system without burning out. I am in the 2,500 contacts bracket, and I think its price is fair. But when I have to sacle it up, it will seem pricy

• Bewertet am 6.7.2020
Deanna F.
Speaker, Coach, Trainer
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2020

"Very happy with ActiveCampaign!"

Kommentare: My business is still small but growing and I know that there is a lot more to tap into for what ActiveCampaign can do but I have been very happy with it so far. When I was deciding who to go with, I researched many of the options that were popular and this one just seemed like the best one. Now a couple years later, I'm seeing more and more people praising it and what it can do. That's got me thinking I made the right choice. I mean, I figured at the time that it was the right choice but I'm seeing that validated by other's comments, too.

Vorteile: I like how powerful this software is and for a great price! When I started with it, I had quite a bit of a learning curve to learn it but had excellent help from support staff. It integrated well with my other online sites. Now I'm all set up and it runs like a charm. I look forward to using more of its capability as my business grows.

Nachteile: I have found it a little complicated for setting up with new lead magnets but I have attributed that to its ability to do so much so that you have to navigate around to set up what you need. And, I am still learning it. But what's great is that you can duplicate an automation. So once you have created what you want, you don't have to necessarily go back to square one. That I like very much!

Peggy M.
Director of Marketing
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2020

"Extremely User Friendly and Subscription Comes with Great Support"

Kommentare: When my big company split up and sold off all of its individual brands, I went from having an email staff to me taking on that responsibility all myself. My staff had been using Hubspot and I did try to learn that platform but it was not intuitive, rather clumsy...and VERY expensive. And since we no longer had the deep corporate pockets we once had, I had to move to something that was lower priced and easy enough for me to be up and running quickly. I investigated about 4 difference platforms and settled on AC and have not been disappointed. I think I made a great choice that a non-tech person like me can use and won't break our small company bank.

Vorteile: I like the fact that someone like me, who has only ever written campaigns for others to create but now has to do everything myself, can get up to speed pretty quickly and now I feel very comfortable with the platform. Although there are some odd, small nuances in the drag and drop, that functionality is really good and let's me create my campaigns quickly and easily.

Nachteile: For the most part, this is a great tool, but there are a few things I would like to see addressed. The first one was just addressed recently and you can now "undo." Not having an undo and instead looking at a bunch of dropdown times was not efficient, so kudos to AC for fixing that! I would also like to be able to search my images by keyword...that would save me a ton of time. Also, and this one would really be helpful...I find that creating a suppression file is an awkward process. I would like to be able to choose and list to send to and a list to suppress against that send list. Creating the segment for the suppression is not intuitive and I get confused with that.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2020
David j. B.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2020

"If you had to recommend one marketing automation tool for small business, here it is"

Kommentare: I refuse to ever tell a client there's a single software in any category that they should use without proper investigation further, but I have yet to run into a time where ActiveCampaign wasn't a massive improvement to upgrade to from other tools of similar price but lesser capabilities, like MailChimp and ConstantContact. AC has been my own email marketing and marketing automation system for approximately five years now and I don't see myself moving away from it at any point. It's important for me to be aware of the tools on the market, and there are other great ones, but none that have been a worthwhile transition off AC for.

Vorteile: You have a massive amount of features available to you to handle basic email marketing, advanced marketing automation, behavioral automations, tagging and audience segmentation, and so on. That's just the basic package, too. More advanced packages introduce a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) aspect that is particularly helpful for sales teams, Lead scoring to help prioritize accounts for your sales teams to be more efficient, and dynamic content (among many other features).

Nachteile: There is little to see on the Cons. If I had to select something, I suppose the limit of three users on the Lite plan can be frustrating. However, it's typically safe enough for a small business, easy to share logins if needed, and the price and added features of upgrading to the Plus plan is quite affordable as well.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2020
Marketing Automation - Business Development Manager
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020

"Best Marketing Automation platform for small and medium enterprises"

Kommentare: I have used different marketing automation platforms and ActiveCampaign is now the best one I can recommend for begginers and SME.

Vorteile: ActiveCampaign has all the features that other "premium" platforms also have, but the price and the fast set up are totally a game changer.
In a few steps you can provision a marketing automation platform with all the capabilities.

Nachteile: For high database and high sending volumes, maybe it's not the best option. Large campaigns could take time in sending.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Carmelo P.
Web & SEO specialist
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2019

"Complete and flexible with a great API"

Kommentare: My expirience is overall good. In my case they even have an Italian interface and I contacted support a couple of times but as an avarege user you will probably not need assistence with this.

Vorteile: Active Campaign is a great software, it is very easy to use and having used Aweber and GetResponse I can tell you that the biggest difference is that everything in Active is organized in a logical way and it is easy to grasp.
But what is their stronger point in my opinion is the API system, I was able to add, update and delete contacts from a PHP script in a very simple way. Their documentation is very well done and they have functional examples that you can use as a base fro your work.

Nachteile: The cost structure could be better, other software they can be cheeper but I'm willing to pay that extra money for the simplicity of usage.

• Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Tanja B.
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2020

"Best Tool so far"

Vorteile: I use it for myself and for clients, so I got to know most systems, and AC ist by far the best. Intuitiv, with a lot of great features. Easy to handle and to learn. Their webinars are great and if they do events in your area you should go there.

Nachteile: When you have a feature in your plan and the exclude it from the plan you don´t get a message and realize some time later, that it is not working anymore.

• Bewertet am 23.6.2020
Carlos C.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2020

"The best CRM I have worked with"

Kommentare: Very smooth. It is all very logical, and I had no problem implementing everything I needed.

Vorteile: The delivery rate is impressive. I always had problem with another providers, but with ActiveCampaign none of my subscribers complain about not receiving emails. The other thing that I LOVE is the power of the automation system. With this CRM I have finally do what I needed to do.

Nachteile: The price. It is a VERY good CRM in my opinion, but it is expensive. I feel that I don't need every feature, but I'm still paying for them (I'm a very small business). I pay it happily, but it still hurts :)

• Bewertet am 11.6.2020
Sarah A.
Creative Director
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2020

"Exceptional for email marketing"

Kommentare: I love Active Campaign, and I highly recommend them if you wish to have a great email marketing aspect of your business.

Vorteile: Firstly, the automations for this software are incredible. They are intuitive and can create a customer journey that is dynamic and a positive experience at the same time. Active Campaign integrates with all the tools that I use for marketing from Facebook Ads to my data capture forms and of course my website. The event tracking and dynamic (conditional) content is superb. I've never experienced anything as good from another company.

Nachteile: I don't like the forms, they're ugly. I'm sure I could make them better but life's too short and they work well for other people.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2020
Abby D.
Email Marketing Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2020

"I want to switch us exclusively to ActiveCampaign"

Vorteile: In a perfect world, I would love to convince my org to allow us to switch exclusively to ActiveCampaign. We currently use a very popular, over-built, over-priced platform (which I will not name) that does not fulfill our needs. We don't use a lot of the features our current platform offers, which makes the experience unnecessarily complicated and clunky. I just want to build a simple email, send it easily and track engagement. That's it, and ActiveCampaign fits this bill. That's not to say ActiveCampaign is so simple it's lacking; in my opinion, it's not at all. Using ActiveCampaign is foolproof. You can't mess up. It literally walks you through the email process step by step without jumping through all the unnecessary hoops. You can teach yourself the platform in no time. A few highlights worth mentioning: When building your email, you can simply copy/paste as plain text directly into the email and it will automatically format the text for you. Our current platform requires us to go into the coding screen to do this. Elements are drag and drop. Sure, you can code if you want, but you can make some great designs without. A minor feature I find super helpful: It remembers the last sender profile and list you used and defaults to that. LOVE that. Importing new contacts is super simple. Tracking: so easy. Instead of having to toggle through multiple screens to look at a user's history, you can see it all clearly in one spot.

Nachteile: Honestly, I have no complaints about ActiveCampaign. I will say that they do charge extra if you exceed your plan's contacts limit. Which is understandable; every platform does this. All in all, it's a very affordable option.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2020
Chris H.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Love AC!"

Kommentare: Customer service has always been helpful.

Vorteile: This is one of the easiest to use marketing and CRM software I have used! I switched several years back from another provider and wish I would have done it sooner!

Nachteile: The only thing I would like to see more of are the templates. There are some but building up the automation templates would be great.

Declan D.
Chief Growth Generator
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2016

"Powerful marketing automation tools, CRM, and the power to understand your audience."

Kommentare: Setting Activecampaign for a client with a limited budget and limited technical skills, we were able to set up and automate many of the lead funnels for this B2B SAAS company. The tools are comparable to what you'll pay 10X for, and one of the features I love about Activecampaign are their Marketing Automation Workflows - allowing you to setup, segment, and activate the inactive. By using this tool, we achieved 25% open rates in the HR industry where 10% is often average; by integrating the online tools with our inbound marketing Team - both phone and online support - we were able to increase sales Demos 10X over the previous 6 months because Activecampaign helped us motivate the inactive, as well as those who take action. One of the tools I recommend most to clients is Activecampaign because it's performance marketing at a reasonable price.

Vorteile: Marketing automation tools and templates
Deliverability excellent in our experience
CRM was enough for our needs, helping coordinate 5 staff.
Can use in Gmail, which helped our non-Tech sales people.
Reporting that helps quantify engagement and ROI

Nachteile: CRM was not the strongest, yet enough for our needs
Marketing automation services generally are separate from emails you send to larger lists in my approach. Would like an option for sending mail outside the automation to lists, but that may simply be different skill sets (haven't found a solution we like).

• Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Austin S.
Selbstständig
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2017

"The Best Kept Secret in Marketing Automation"

Vorteile: ActiveCampaign is one of the best kept secrets in the marketing world. The automation builder is both easy-to-use AND powerful. You can trigger actions and segment by almost any criteria you can imagine. In a lot of ways, the automation builder rivals the (what I consider) best-in-class solutions such as Marketo. The email builder is intuitive and the template library comes with a lot of good looking emails to start from. Zero HTML/CSS needed. The built-in SMS messaging is really cool and somewhat unique in the industry. Building an automation consisting of emails and SMS messages is drag and drop, with no integrations needed. While it's limited (as of today) the CRM is really intuitive and clean. If they continue to add functionality in this area they may have something incredible in a couple years. Importing contacts is simple and goes far beyond the typical CSV file. Google contacts, Google Sheets, other email providers. no problem. Possibly the best import tools I've seen in this industry.

Nachteile: The most obvious one is the lack of a landing page builder. Having landing pages in the tool would be ideal, but solutions such as LeadPages can be easily integrated. Having to pay for email compatibility testing (for different devices) is a bit annoying, feels like you're being "nickel and dimed." The reporting leaves a lot to be desired. I'm really hoping they invest in this area (much more important than having built-in landing pages in my view), as it would really elevate the solution and make it an easy choice vs the Infusionsofts of the world.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Marco S.
Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"One of the best marketing automation software"

Vorteile: ActiveCampaing is easy to use but its modular approach allows you to do very complex things. I really like the automation features. ActiveCampaign is also integrated with most e-commerce and online services.

Nachteile: It does not yet have native GDRP management. Numerous configurations are required to comply with the standards.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Head of Digital Marketing
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Great ESP for Mid-Large Size Organizations"

Vorteile: My favorite part about ActiveCampaign is the automation features. Using this Automations, you can set up complex marketing email campaigns. I use this to develop a welcome series and a reactivation series for people on our list who stop engaging.

Nachteile: The part that I did not like is very simple. There is no "Undo" button in the email editor interface. Control + Z doesn't work either. You would think for a basic email design interface an undo option would be standard.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019