NiceLabel is the barcode labeling software i recommend to all of my customers

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
George A.
Lead technician

Kommentare: NiceLabel is the most user friendly labeling software I have used and i have used most of them. This is greatly beneficial when i am reselling the software to warehousing customers with users that have little technical experience. With NiceLabel i can typically quickly walk users through issues over the phone. If i ever do run into a more difficult to solve issue NiceLabel support staff have been extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Vorteile: NiceLabel is the most user friendly labeling software I have used and i have used most of them.

Nachteile: The multiple licensing options get a little confusing to my customers at times. That said as long as they are clear on what they are getting at the price level they are paying for this is not typically and issue. Some people just want all of the features for for the price of a NiceLabel Designer Express license.

A simple, easy-to-use label and sign making software.

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Christina H.
Assistant Nursery Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: More professional looking signage with color photos.

Vorteile: Most of our employees are able to easily navigate and use the software. Being Excel compatible, our data was easy to migrate from our old software (Taggit) to Nicelabel. We have been able to create dozens of templates for color signage with information from our existing database and photos.

Nachteile: Our company upgraded to Nicelabel from Taggit in 2004. Although the Nicelabel program has a lot of bells and whistles that Taggit was lacking it does not have the one, basic capability that we need from it, which is to print tags without entering every piece of tag information into the database. Taggit allowed us to select a row of data for a tag and then manually enter as much information per line item as we wanted. Nicelabel must pull all of the data for a tag from a database. When I asked tech support about software from 1985 outperforming their product they told me that the feature I was looking for was not in demand and would probably not be added. I now use Nicelabel for sign making and still use Taggit for tag making.

Excellent Label Creation Software

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Sheila C.
Order Entry Department Head
Industrieautomation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I searched through many options, most were cheaper, but none were better. I knew by using the trial that it was easy to learn and performed well. I have an SQL database and an Excel spreadsheet that has data and I pull from both to create hang tags. The print files make it easy to have flexibility in the way I choose to print, allowing me to make different variables drive the print. I recently had an issue where the program stopped working. The support staff was very helpful and responsive. They communicated with me constantly and had to dig deep to find the problem which was a corrupted font file created by a Windows update. I can't say enough about the program and the support. I waited months to purchase because of the expense, but it was worth every penny.

Vorteile: Nice Label is intuitive and easy to use.
Flexible.
Performs without problems.
I can use for a simple label or for a complex label where I read data from an SQL database and/or Excel spreadsheet. There are many options that I haven't even explored yet.
Excellent (SMART) support staff that responds quickly and works diligently.

Nachteile: None yet. I have used the software for 7 months and have not had any issues other than one caused by a Windows update.

Quick and easy labels

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Senior Quality Control Inspector
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have to label product every day for my job, and NiceLabel makes it easy to print out test labels, customize them, and print out full quantities all within the same program.

Nachteile: The software seems to "forget" my label printers regularly, requiring me to connect them to the software again.

Review for NiceLabel

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Business Analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is good to create formats with variable data. Can simply connect data and modify the fields. especially for creating barcode, this is the ideal.

Nachteile: A bit old fashioned interface and sometimes run slowly

Nice open package for label printing

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Rick V.
Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This software is versatile if it comes to label designing. With a good local support you can get right there.

Nachteile: The price isn't really market conform. Dymo and brother give the software free of charge with their hardware.

We use Nicelabel 6 to create labels and strip tags with our Onsyte printer.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Kl T.

Vorteile: Nicelabel 6 has the ability to use prepared templates or gives us the ability to create custom layouts. The interface has a bit of a learning curve, but once understood becomes more intuitive.

Nachteile: Nicelabel performs better on Windows 7 than on Windows 10. The connection to the database can be very tedious to establish. It sometimes does not retain printer properties.

Nice label review

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Sanduni S.
Accociate Business Analyst
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used most of time to create labels.

Vorteile: It can easily understand.There are no more complicated functionalities.

Nachteile: Some time there are issues with database connection

Review about Nice lable

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Meera S.
Associate Business Analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am currently working with it. Can able to find the font and able to arrange the no of ups.
Easy to design barcode.

Vorteile: It is very easy to design labels. And can easily find the font. Can able to design barcodes easily.

Nachteile: It is little bit hard for the first user and once practice the software it will be very user friendly.

Usefull and flexible software

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Dirk V.
Application and Vision Engineer
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nicelabel is a software package for designing labels. It is linkable to data sources and doing that, it automates the batch printing.

Nachteile: Cannot find any bad things for this software.

NiceLabel makes nice labels

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Manager Service Desk
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that nice label is pretty easy to use, it works a lot like Microsoft Word.

Nachteile: I do not think I have any cons or complaints with this software. I did have to watch a few youtube videos to figure out how to connect to the correct printer, but that was not a bit deal.

Good Software for DC needs

Bewertet am 5.4.2017
Russel M.

Kommentare: I have been using NiceLabel Software for 3 years now and have found that it is not only very versatile and user friendly.

Review of the NiceLabel Software

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Anuradha W.
Associate Business Analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company is label manufacturing company and use this software to design the label. It is easy to learn, use and very familiar with the user. As well as the quality of the output is very high specially quality of the bar-code. The labels which is designing using the Nicelabel can print easily.

Vorteile: Easy to learn persons who start to the designing.
I used these for the label designing and the overall quality of the label is high.
Printer settings has more functions according to our wants.

Nachteile: Some times cannot preview the output correctly. Show the questions marks.