Über ZebraDesigner Pro

Mit der ZebraDesigner-Pro-v2-Software zur Gestaltung von Barcode-Etiketten kannst du komplexe Etiketten auf der Grundlage fester oder variabler Daten erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über ZebraDesigner Pro

We can design RFID label by using this software. It hase easy interface to learn.

Bewertungen zu ZebraDesigner Pro

ZebraDesigner Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZebraDesigner Pro bereits verwendet?

Accociate Business Analyst in Sri Lanka
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review about ZebraDesigner Pro

Kommentare: As a Business Analyst of Labeling company i have to use this softaware for firstly check label samples before give to production.So this help my job.

ZebraDesigner Pro is a best softaware for design barcode labels.It allow to complex labels and can connect database connection.We can design RFID label by using this software.It hase easy interface to learn.It is best.There are have printing facilities also.

There has some problems with setting sizes to label and it occur some issue with printing test labels.Otherwise it is a best one for labeling.

Karasinghe arachchige H.
Asset Manager in Katar
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Making Bar-codes are few fingertips Away

Kommentare: I highly appreciate the developers who built this solid software, since it is capable of making numerous bar-codes within few seconds. Moreover, Return on Investment is humongous, as the company could save unnecessary costs to a third party to print the required bar-codes. Last but not least, this software could link to high-end systems as well.

1. Users do not need to spend a longer time to create bar-codes because they just need to copy the respective information to relevant filed and the output is ready within seconds. 2. Depending on the circumstances, we have the liberty to make a variety of bar-codes. Even the software supports to make 2D codes like QR, Micro QR, Grid matrix, data matrix and many more. 3. High-end features like a variant multiplier, X Expansion factors, ratios, etc are some solid features that help the user to create quality Bar-codes. 4. Printing using database enhance the user-friendliness further.

1. Developers can create serious of shortcut keys to increase the efficiency of printing further, hence the users can save more time. 2. Even though not a must upgrade, owners, can add some cool interface to enhance user experience with the software.

Alisa J.
technician in St. Lucia

since we had the older version this upgrade was easy to install and operate

Kommentare: reprinting of multiple shelves was done in a relatively timely matter

installation was literally less than 15mins adding/removing and configuring multiple devices using the default settings was simple the configuration could be saved in a file

the contrast and sizing configuration was not easy to set at times blank labels are printed before the test label comes out.

Vinayak K.
IT Executive in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best barcode label designing software for your organization

Kommentare: It helped us to fulfill our barcode labels designing requirements. Now we able to design MRP and barcode labels as per our requirement. We can use external data with it for variable data labels printing.

1) easy to use and user friendly interface. 2) preloaded templates helps to create required label more quickly. 3) we can use number of barcode types with it. 4) we can use external data to print variable data labels. 5) we can set custom paper size as per requirement or stationary size.

I don't have any point to dislike zebradesinger because it has everything to fulfill barcode label requirement for our organization.

Jessica B.
billing clerk in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zebra Printer

Kommentare: My overall experience with the Zebra Designer Pro is great. I give it 9 out of 10 thumbs up! the docked star is for once again changing the ink.

This is by far my favorite go to printer for the type of labels I use at work in a clinic. It aligns everything perfectly for me and adjusts the format. I love that when printing it will print 50 connected labels without making me tear each one. I have never had any issues to where I have needed to contact customer support. It is light weight and easy to hook back up if you ever have to move it or take along with you.

The only negative thing I have to say about the Zebra printer is the Ink cartridge roll. It can honestly be a pain to align the ink perfectly so it isn't printing out of row. it only takes one mistake while installing it and you have to start from the beginning with a whole different ink cartridge.

Angel M.
Gm in USA
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

zebra designer pro

Kommentare: So far my overall experience with zebra designers pro TC 70x is that I love using it it's easy to use and I would recommend it to any company to be able to do what they need to do for the stores make stickers do inventory counts set claims have a daily roster

Well I really enjoy using the zebra designer pro TC 70X.the handheld device is easy to use has plenty of apps to make your job much easier so you can keep track of claims do inventory print stickers and so forth.

The only cause I've had with my zebra designer pro handheld is that it sometimes doesn't connect to the Wi-Fi but that may be the Wi-Fi's problem not the handhelds

Sebastian P.
user in Rumänien
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

oldie but goldie?

Kommentare: We're printing batch labels and address labels with the Zebra designer PRO it is worth the money, but the updates are overdue

We save a ton of time when printing from excel file a bunch of labels. With the basic version of Zebra You need to create separate label for each type of product You want to launch. Now, with the database feature You can create an xls (not xlsx) file and show to the app which column should it use and which column provides the number of labels and You can just print. We usually completing a single universal file with the batch and quantity numbers and hit print, it's easy and its fast.

The app is very old. I'm ok to pay the license fee, but I expect upgrades which never came. The last version is from 2013. So asking money for such an old app is just meh. When printing the huge batches of the labels and sometimes find a typo I can't stop the batch printing because windows 10 tends to loose the printer from the printer list. I has something to do with the old drivers.

Nils N.
Wholesale Manager in USA
Tabak, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great label printing option!

Kommentare: ZebraDesigner Pro is a must have if you are in the business of shipping products!

We use ZebraDesigner to print our shipping labels. We ship a lot of products, and we've enjoyed Zebra Printers and their software!

We don't have any issues with Zebra that I can think of. It has been consistent and trustworthy for us!

Adam J.
Sales Support Representative in Kanada
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fast, easy to use

I like that is easy to use and it has the features I need, I can print labels in all directions, barcodes, texts and some pictures.

The scanner does have a difficult time when the bar code has occasional poor printing or pixilation, it interferes with my scanning sometimes.

Viktor L.
Employee in Ungarn
Informationsdienst, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

In my opinion

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In my opinion, this software the best

This is the beat barcode software in our work, it's simple, but very good. Thanks for the admins

Nothing, i can't negativities about the software

Dakota D.
Co-Owner in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use and fast

Kommentare: It made my workload easy to get through. A project that should've taken me a week only took half a day. It was so easy to use, and saved me a headache!

It lets you easily design and print labels very fast. Being able to customize the layout and the UPC numbers was a must for my company, and we needed literally thousands of them. I dreaded making them, and once I found this product, we got the project done in literally half a day. It took the guesswork out of what we were doing, and spit the labels out cleanly, with no smudges and within seconds. The printer is very self explanatory to use, and changing label types is super simple.

When using this product with an older computer, you often have to uninstall and reinstall the software to get the printer to connect properly. I'm sure it had something to do with my computer, and not the product itself.

Britany S.
Administrative Assistant/Shipping and Receiving in USA
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ZebraDesigner Pro Review

Kommentare: Printing labels for packages and excellent customer service.

This printer makes tracking packages, label printing, and receiving much more efficient. You combine this with about any shipping software to streamline performance.

Connecting this printer to your shipping software may be difficult at times.

Jorge C.
CMMS Admin in USA
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Really good and simple software.

Kommentare: I'm able to identify all my inventory and locations with labels containing scannable barcodes, easy to implement.

I like that is simple, easy to use and it has what I need, I can print labels in all directions, barcodes, texts and some pictures.

I dont like that I cant use it to print hi-resolution pictures, I mostly use it for labels and sometimes would like to print a hi-res picture in the label.

Sviluppatore in Italien
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Barcode design made easy

A good barcode designer, it has many options, from font style to barcode appearance. It can also connected directly to the barcode printer to have a fast preview of the prints you're going to make

It's not always easy to design complex barcodes, for example with special label shapes or so. Apart from that, it's a very good software

Ahmed M.
IT Manager in Ägypten

My Review From Egypt

Easy to use and it's free for sample use

easy to use and it's free for educationuse

Upgrade Operations Systems Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation

Use the Zebra scanner for misc. scanning

Kommentare: Fast, easy to use

It is very fast, efficient, and easy to use. The software support team helped me apply its versatility to my new application.

The scanner does have a difficult time when the bar code has poor printing or pixilation. This is understandable, but it is interfering with my scanning.

Chris L.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product, easy to use

Kommentare: This is a great product that is very easy to use. There does sometimes exist an issue with getting the images to format correctly

Mark P.
Director in USA

I love Zebra!

I struggled to find a system that would work the way I needed it to work. The design was always so much harder than it needed to be in zebra who is the answer!

I found the system to be so helpful, that I really can't think of anything negative to say. It Just works!

Paweł C.
License Manager in Dänemark
Logistik & Lieferkette, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

ZebraDesignerPro short review

The software allow to create labels without training- interface is very user friendly.

We had problem with adding printer but thanks to producer knowledge base we solved the issue.