Über Case Master Pro

Software für die Verwaltung von Rechtsfällen und Forderungseinzug, die in der Cloud verfügbar ist oder lokal auf deinem Server installiert werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Case Master Pro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Case Master Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jamey G.
Partner Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision We've Made

Kommentare: Case Master Pro allowed us to transition a debt collection practice from a retiring attorney to our firm seamlessly. In just a few months we have increased the collections simply by using the tools of the system. The streamlined processes have made our practice so much more efficient and manageable. Plus we have ability to customize the program to fit our needs and if there is feature missing, they do their best to implement it immediately.

Customer Service. The team at CMP not only knows the software but, having worked in the industry, they know and understands the practical side of the business which allows them to anticipate potential issues for my practice before I even know they exist. They are personal, responsive, and incredibly patient. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the customer service!

As with any new software, the system can be difficult to navigate and work with initially but the team at CMP is beyond helpful and responds to queries immediately so the learning curve is short, very short. Now they are adding YouTube videos which is quite helpful because you can see how to work through any potential issues step by step.

Cori A.
Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best legal practice software and outstanding customer service

Kommentare: When we switched to CMP, we had been using a customized software program that was so old, it didn't even have a field for the input of an email address! Our entire practice was built around this antiquated software, so I was dreading making the switch. Because there was a lot riding on it, we thoroughly researched and compared several options, and CMP always came out on top. What really sets them apart from all the others though is their outstanding customer service. When we finally switched over, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] traveled to our office (from Florida to North Carolina, not a quick trip) and provided in-office training and and assistance for 2 days at no cost. There were several problems with data conversion because of the mess we were converting from, but they worked painstakingly and patiently to make it right. That's going above and beyond.

Extremely easy to use and navigate. Everything that you might need for legal case management is available to you in an intuitive, highly customizable and affordable platform. The transition to this software was seamless, not only because it is so easy to learn, but mostly because of the outstanding customer service, support and training that our firm received when we switched. I can honestly say that CMP has made our workflow much more efficient and effective, increasing our bottom line.

I really can't say there is anything I don't like. My experience is limited, so perhaps I don't know what I am missing, but if I every time have a question, I always get a prompt and clear response.

Kakie G.
Bookkeeper in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable collections software with excellent customer support

Kommentare: Case Master Pro is currently working with us on updating our customer/client portal. Our customers and clients can upload documents and files, place accounts with our office, and pay bills through the portals which is a huge timesaver for us! The customer support we receive is excellent!

The people at Case Master Pro have always been very responsive in working with us. They have helped us customize the software to meet our needs; and they're always available for questions and tips on how best to use the software.

Lack of automated functions to sync with our bank.

L. eowyn P.
Administrative Director in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BEST I HAVE USED, HANDS DOWN.

Kommentare: I have worked in the legal field for 16 years and spent 8 of them using one version or another of CMP. Each version gets better. I have also used Legal Files, TimeSlips and PCLaw. All are trash compared to CMP. The only reason I could see giving a good review to any of them is because the person doesn't know what they're missing. They are missing a lot. CMP is the best overall full coverage case management program. To choose the best feature would be difficult. Versatility with respect to different areas of law is key and they covered it. On the rare occasion that we wished that the program had an additional feature, they made it happen, just like that. Trust Accounting, Custom Reporting, Case Life Tracking, Tickler System, At-A-Glance Main Screen, Party/Contact Tracking/Integration, Imaging, Online Service Capabilities, Document Merging...I could go on, but they are all the best I have ever seen. Easy to learn is an understatement. I was able to gain detailed knowledge of program function with very little training in less than 6 months. Tech support is personal and helpful, but are seldom needed. I have been with my current firm for barely a year and I am already pushing for the switch.

Excellent Trust Accounting Custom Reporting, Case Life Tracking, Tickler System, At-A-Glance Main Screen, Party/Contact Tracking/Integration, Imaging, Online Service Capabilities, Document Merging, Easy to learn...I could go on.

That my new firm doesn't have it yet.

Chad A.
Systems Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Case Management Software Out There

Kommentare: We used to be 100+ employees now we are just about half of that yet we are bringing in more money then we did back then. A big reason for this is CMP and the team they have. We have streamlined the way we do things because of CMP and any ideas we have they make a reality with custom modifications to the program. You can basically make the program fit to your needs as we know every business has different needs and an off the shelf program simply is not going to do that.

Ease of Use. Everything is in it's right place so even on first use it is not hard to figure out where certain things are. It is a one stop shop. The software does everything from document generation, imaging, and monitoring of a file from start to finish. There are also great reporting tools to help employees/managers know exactly where they are at.

Setting up templates can be a bit tedious as the learning curve for conditions and expressions is pretty big. You need somebody with a bit of experience to set these up initially.

Lauren D.
Attorney in USA

Excellent!

This software is easy to use without sacrificing capabilities, and the customer support is phenomenal. When I moved over to our firm's collections division a little over a year ago, I knew nothing about Casemaster - which is the software that our collections division has used for years. Within a matter of a few short weeks, I was using Casemaster consistently on a daily basis without issue. It is excellent for use in the collections industry, and our firm also uses this software for other purposes as well. Customer support is phenomenal - they always answer any questions we have in a timely manner, and are eager to help and provide suggestions and feedback. Highly recommend!

A user's manual would be beneficial for reference - but all questions or issues are always thoroughly addressed in a timely manner.

Robin M.
Owner/Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

A Cost Effective Tool That Will Enhance Your Practice Without Having To Add Staff

Kommentare: I have used several different case management systems over my 30 years in practice. Most of the systems required a lot of staff and tech support. I am currently a solo practitioner who can operate an entire practice from one system, and CMP Online enables me to work remotely as efficiently as from my office desk.

CMP is very user-friendly and allows for system automation. I am able to customize reports, generate billing, and remit to clients at the touch of a button. The CMP staff is great about providing tutorials and training if needed, and is receptive to modifying the system to make it more adaptable to your needs, all at an affordable cost

There is very little I dislike about the system. Any dislikes or difficulties I expressed to the CMP staff about the system have either been modified or are on a list for future updates.

Stacy K.
Accounting in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Case Master Pro? Most Definitely!

Kommentare: I've worked in the legal field for almost nine years and have been using Case Master Pro for the past six years. This software has been a blessing to our firm. Case Master Pro has numerous case management abilities and has made our job SO much more efficient and better in many ways. Technical support is a phone call or email away, with quick response time. They are personal and extremely helpful with excellent knowledge of the system. They are also quick to adjust features to fit our firms need. I highly recommend Case Master Pro, you will not regret choosing this software. Thank you Case Master Pro for being so awesome!

Besides offering every thing needed to run more efficiently, the ability to customize software to meet specific needs of the firm and amazing customer service.

Wish we would've found out about this software sooner!

Deborah P.
Collection Manager in USA

Case Master Pro Customer / User testimonial

Kommentare: Case Master Pro software provides a seamless ability to maintain and document a portfolio for multiple users. The platform is extremely user friendly compared to other programs in the collection industry. The software is not limited to collection portfolios and can handle a variety of purposes. Our firm has enjoyed a long term relationship with Case Master Pro. Additionally, customer support has always been rapid and efficient. We look forward to many years to come.

Ease of use

All issues are addressed when a limitation comes to attention.

Thelma E.
Post Judgment Collections Manager in USA

Having worked in the legal field for 15 plus years, CMP was easy to learn and use.

CMP has excellent file management and case tracking features to fit the needs of your office. The team can and will happily customize the program as needed. The software has the ability to maintain and track multiple accounts from general information, accounting, document merging, file retrieval, imaging and so much more. This is why, as a Post Judgment Collections Manager, I back this software.

Denise M.
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

Kommentare: Less Stress

I have been working for a law firm for 22 years and I have been using Case Master Pro or CMP as we call it, daily. It offers everything that is needed to make my work load less stressful. When there is an issue, I will send an email and the problem is solved.

Abbey K.
Office Manager in USA

Excellent Product and Service

Kommentare: We purchased this software six years ago and Case Master Pro has continued to exceed our expectations. I would recommend this product because it has the ability to manage all aspects of your files. Further, I would recommend Case Master Pro because of the exceptional customer service provided.

Customer Service!