Über Fleet Complete

Fleet Complete ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter von IoT-Lösungen. Die Lösung hilft dir bei der Verfolgung deiner Fahrzeuge, deiner Ausrüstung und deines mobilen Personals mit Leichtigkeit!

Erfahre mehr über Fleet Complete

Not only does it help with the day to day operations, it helps preserve our vehicles long term.

The 12 volt system (no fault of their as they did send me the cords i needed) it was just inconvenient.

Bewertungen zu Fleet Complete

3,9
3,9
3,5
3,2

Fleet Complete hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 277 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fleet Complete bereits verwendet?

Cal
Cal
Senior Associate, Operational Logistics in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Positive Review

Kommentare: The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

What I liked most was the ease of use. The dashboard was very user friendly.

For the use I needed, I honestly had no cons working with this program.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Cal! Your 10/10 rating means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete. We're thrilled to know you have enjoyed using our system, as well as your meetings with our team. We're happy to have you on board and hope you continue to use and enjoy our program. Thank you!

Kevyn
Fleet Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Invaluable Tool

Kommentare: Fleet Complete has been a great with aiding our company in dispatching our fleet efficiently and effectively while also allowing our staff to give accurate ETA's to our customers.

Ease of use is easily where Fleet Complete excels. All functions are easy to find and access.

When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating. Luckily, those outages are now few and far between.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Kevyn! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. We're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has improved and apologize for any hiccups you may have encountered in the beginning of your service. We are always working to enhance our software for our users like yourself and are glad to have you on board.

President in Kanada

Great software with a major flaw recently added. Huge mistake by Fleet Complete

Kommentare: Client notification system is our main benefit now. We use to be able to check in on drivers while on the go but since Fleet Complete completely ruined their mobile app the service is nearly worthless to us. The new app looks like it was developed by someone with no experience whatsoever in mobile application development.

PC software is feature rich and we love the client (POI) notification system. It sends our clients an email every time a truck arrives and departs from our client's property. The tracking is very accurate and comes with a host of features like idle times, hard braking, harsh acceleration etc. This allows us to "fine tune" our drivers.

The main issue with Fleet Complete is they recently changed their mobile app and made it completely useless. Their previous mobile app worked well and allowed us to quickly check on our drivers while on the go. We could easily switch from truck to truck with just a few taps on our screen but not with this new software. The new app is nothing short of awful. (and that is being nice) We have asked them to bring back the old app but they outright refuse. Why on earth a company would take a perfectly good mobile app and revamp it into something worthless is beyond us. If you are a business owner that is hands on and on the go and need to check on drivers remotely then stay far away from Fleet Complete unless they bring back their old app. This has been such a huge disappointment I am now looking for new fleet tracking providers despite being a client of Fleet Complete for years. Someone in the office dropped the ball and made a very bad decision. I hope whomever made their mobile app so bad is quickly removed from the company and someone remakes it before they lose many clients.

Mark
Mgmt in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Product Review

Kommentare: Overall experience is great.

Very user friendly after initial setup, lots of tabs and customizable options for assets and recourses.

Bread crumbs is a great option for checking on time frame of delivery and what not but the GPS needs work because there are whole sections missing from the recorded trip.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Mark! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with our Engineers for consideration. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system and your experience, please feel free to let us know at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out. Thanks for the review!

Melissa
Office Assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great GPS Service

Kommentare: I am able to see our fleet at anytime and we are more accurately tracking.

Very reliable/accurate GPS location. The "breadcrumb" feature is pretty awesome.

Some of the reporting software is not as simple as I thought

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your honest feedback and review. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying the Breadcrumb feature of the Fleet Complete software. If you'd like any additional training on our Reporting modules, please feel free to email our Training department at training@fleetcomplete.com. We'd ove to host you and your team in one of our webinars to help get you more acquainted with the full features of our system.

robert
safety in USA

Horrible Customer service

Kommentare: Its been horrible-I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to do business with them.

GPS info was accurate and timely .That's about it otherwise they are horrible

been trying to cancel for 6 months and they will not cancel. They say you have to talk to a retention team specialist before you can cancel but they never answer emails or phone calls.

Zane
Residential Manager in USA

Exactly what I needed

Kommentare: in the 3 months I have had access to fleet complete and its trackers I have been impressed with the overall reliability and effectiveness of the program. I am able to log my drivers performance as well as receive alerts as to win each vehicle is in need of an oil change.

The program allows me to track my fleet with ease

I have not encountered anything i dislike about the program

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Zane! Thank you for the awesome feedback and 10/10 rating of our program. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying Fleet Complete!

tonya
office manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fleet Complete Customer Service is very helpful.

Kommentare: We have been pleased with the ELD equipment and software, no real issues to report. I recently needed to order a 6 pin adapter for my dashlink device and customer service came thru for me again when I didn't know where to purchase one.

Easy to use the software, truck installation has simple to follow instructions. Customer service has always helped me when there are technological issues I cannot resolve on my own.

Sometimes there is a wait for someone to be available for phone help, also it is hard to communicate with my area representative.

Daniel
Safety Manager in USA

Safety Manager

Kommentare: Fleet Complete is an excellent company to work with. There fleet complete system is up and growing. They are willing to work thru any and all issues that come up. They will place a team on the issues and even a follow up from the [sensitive content hidden] of the company is heart warming and makes the customer feel great like part of the family. Thank you Fleet Complete for keeping my company fleet safe on the road and look forward to continue the relationship.

see overall experience and working directly with the [sensitive content hidden] of the company

I do not have any at this time and we are working thru questions

James
James
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buyer beware

Kommentare: Fleet Complete sent me the wrong cables for a week straight. Shipment after shipment the same WRONG cables. I knew at that point I had a problem and was not with the correct company.

I didn't like anything about Fleet Incomplete or bigroad. The worst customer service in the industry, they do not answer their phone. They sent me the wrong cable for my eld for a week straight, they don't know THEIR OWN PRODUCTS. Incompetence at it's finest. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Zero customer support, zero tech support, they do not answer the phone. They do not respond to emails in a timely manner. They don't know their own products. Buyer beware.

amanda
office manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Don't waste your time or money

Kommentare: Worst experience ever! if this is how the treat a new customer, i can just imagine how they treat the existing customers - Run and run fast - do not go with this company.

Nothing - never got to use it because they never processed our order in a timely fashion to be here when we on the date we discussed to have them installed.

The customer service, sales department, billing department are beyond awful.. None of them know what the other is doing... They will sell you a product, talk a great game but don't follow up to make sure it gets done... placed order on 16th, paid the shipping on the 18th... by the 24th - haven't heard anything so i call them to find out when the units would be shipped, their reply.,. hummm i don't see the order yet. Let me check with my supervisor and call you back - never got a call back. Her answer - well i didn't have any answers for you - so you just ignore me, !!! Never processed my payment until 24th and by the 25th still couldn't tell me when the units were going to be shipped out - so i cancelled the entire agreement and went with a different company. completely dropping the ball and blaming the other departments. Don't waste your time or money - pick another company

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Amanda! We're so sorry to hear about your experience and have escalated your concern to our upper management. Someone will be giving you a call shortly to discuss this further. If there's anything we can do for you in the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at eCare@fleetcomplete.com. Please keep an eye out for a call from our management team coming shortly. Thank you!

Daniel
Vice President in USA

Difficult to learn

The tracking of our vehicles seems to be excellent. Virtually no dead zones and very accurate.

I just don't seem to be able to work the system as easy as I have done with others.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Daniel! We appreciate the honest review of our system. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty learning the full features and capabilities of Fleet Complete and will be reaching out to you to schedule some time with our Training team. We offer many webinars and would love to host you and your team. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Jonathan
Admin in Kanada
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst app and Technical support ever seen

Kommentare: Unable to fix multiple problems in 3 weeks. Constenly have to repeat my problem to 3 members of their technical support and still no follow afterward. Just dont do business with them E-V-E-R.

Basically, only the ''new Hub''. Nothing more

The technology itself is way behind of the competition, the technical support was horrible and incompetent. Unable to fix multiple problem in 3 weeks. Constenly have to repeat my problem to 3 members of their technical support. Just dont do business with them E-V-E-R.

Sonali
admin in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NOT Recommended

Kommentare: Poor quality product and extremely poor customer service

The software is ok if only they can get it to function....

I have been with FC since March of 2019 and have experienced unbelievable issues from reporting not properly tracking. All issues have been sent to support over and over AND OVER again and they never get resolved. I am being told they have recently switched to new software and are experiencing technical issues for the past three weeks..... they have been unable to complete a simple task as to add a number for tracking. Definitely a faulty product. Numerous support tickets are created and none resolved. Customer service lacks basic training in that they do not know their own product or how to fix it. Your new software has been a failure.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Sonali! We're so sorry to hear about your experience and have located your open Support tickets in our database. We've escalated your concern to management and will have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to help. If there's anything we can do in the meantime to improve your experience, please get in touch with us at eCare@fleetcomplete.com. We're sincerely sorry for your understandable frustration and are hopeful we can resolve this for you.

Angel
Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cannot cancel service

Kommentare: Horrible. No customer service. Cannot cancel service- have never been able to utilize service due to poor connectivity and overage use at time of connection. Have spoken to fleeet complete and ATT reps but no resolution. Continual billing with ABSOLUTELY NO SERVICES PROVIDED!!!!

None- nothing- have not been able to use service at all. Have been billed for almost one year and cannot cancel with ATT or Fleet Complete- each Fleet Complete rep says they’ll make a note. All ATT reps say they cannot cancel or that they’ll cancel and credit our account. Trackers have been suspended in hopes of waiting on cancellation but it never happens. We’re to the pony of seeking legal advice because there is no end to billing for a device we have NEVER USED!!! I have emails to verify all written communication.

Have tried cancelling this service through ATT & Fleet Complete numerous times via phone, email, and online.

Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible product and customer service

Kommentare: The software is slow, really only works for one vehicle. We have been having a specific problem with the software since June and it is still not resolved despite having opened a ticket with them several problems. They seem sincere about solving the problem and then eventually forget about it. Thus begins the process of calling them again and trying to again to get it resolved. will be asking for a refund for the time we have had this problem. Maybe this review will get someone's attention that can actually push some buttons and get this issue fixed.

Nothing worked well

They cannot solve a problem that we have had since June at least. I have to keep calling them and re-opening the ticket. For some reason, they think that after I notify them of a problem and enough time has passed they feel they can give up and close the ticket. Only works for one vehicle. Cannot schedule multiple vehicles separately. Software is slow

Todd
Operations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Billing nightmare

Kommentare: not good and still not good

The Software is OK at best and GPS do not count on it

GPS is not accurate in all areas and does create issues when logging fuel, Billing is a nightmare our bills are always twice what we where told do not trust them if you have a large fleet and if you need to down size as we did they will bend you over before working with you and under no way will they work with you if you have to down size, all they want is there money. The account reps will not even take you calls any longer if you have billing issues STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Todd! We¿re sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with us and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We¿d love to make this right and will be looking into your reported billing issues. Someone from our team will be in touch shortly to address your concerns. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve your Fleet Complete experience and would once again like to apologize for your understandable frustration.

Hunter
President in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst Product Ever

Kommentare: Fleet Complete is the worst company I've ever worked with. I have called multiple times and not a single time has someone answered the phone. I leave messages (as prompted) and there is never a call back. All I receive is an email thanking me for contacting Fleet Complete and a fake ticket number. This is a warning to anyone and everyone considering using their services. Once signed up, you will instantly regret it. You will receive horrible service and will go to the ends of the earth in an attempt to cancel your contract. If you are looking for GPS tracking capabilities, give your money to ANYONE BUT FLEET COMPLETE...

The initial set up was relatively easy...

The GPS location reporting was not accurate. Also, I could never get in touch with any customer service representative. There was no support available what-so-ever. Worst company I have ever worked with.

We continually have software issues. Tech support advises us to reload the software, weekly!

Different colors on maps for types of vehicles which is helpful in readily identifying the fleet. When I need it. I have to reload it. Not very dependable if takes such an effort! I haven't had this problem with other tracking packages we have used! They continually advise me to remove the software and reload it, but I have other things to do. I am going to have to look different supplier!

When I need it. I have to reload it. Not very dependable if takes such an effort! I haven't had this problem with other tracking packages we have used! They continually advise me to remove the software and reload it, but I have other things to do. I am going to have to look different supplier! When I need it. I have to reload it. Not very dependable if takes such an effort! I haven't had this problem with other tracking packages we have used! They continually advise me to remove the software and reload it, but I have other things to do. I am going to have to look different supplier!

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it. We continue to improve our software to match our customer needs. We do offer virtual training to ensure you get the most out of our products and to guide you through some of the processes involved, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us. https://www.fleetcomplete.com/en/support/training/

Darrin
Directoe of Field Service Alberta South in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We have a fleet of approx. 75 Service vehicle, most of which have a GPS device installed

Kommentare: The pros are simple, Fleet complete allows me to know where my service vehicles are at and where they've been up to about the last three months if needed. If I have a Technician with a lot of what we refer to as inefficient travel time, i.e. he constantly takes longer to get to and from each job, it's remarkably easy for me to use Fleet complete and the Trip Replay fuction to go back over a specific period of time and see exactly where they've been and how long it took them to get there, even better, if there were any stops along the way. I compare that to their time sheets and I can quickly tell if a Technician is taking a few liberties on their reported travel labour. Fleet Complete shows you when they started their vehicle, when it started moving, what it's speeds were, what route was taken, arrival time, any time they went off course and how long for and any unexpected stops along the way.... basically everything you need to know if a Tech is reporting their travel and onsite time accurately. We have recently purchased a few new vehicles and the company made the decision not to install GPS devices and use Fleet Complete to track those vans, telling me that I could use the GPS data from their phone and out new Work Order system to get the same information. They were wrong. Fleet complete takes way less time to navigate and has substantially better data displayed in a much more user friendly way. The cons are that I still need to open Google Maps and use street view to see where some of those unplanned stops I mentioned are actually at.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hello Darrin, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Our customers' experience and testimonial are really important for us. Regarding the cons, NOW WE HAVE GOOGLE MAPS! It means that now you have all you need in one solutions :) Have a grerat day.

Kathe
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you've got the time...

Kommentare: We got set up with Fleet Complete in error. We were using a previous tracking software and when we needed to get some additional units, AT&T for some reason set us up with them rather than stay with what we had. I feel like this software does the job on a basic level but unless you have the time to really dive in to things, it's not very user friendly. I find myself using it for the bare minimum for that reason.

I can see a history (software refers to this as breadcrumbs) of where my tech was on a previous day or time.

It feels like there are too many mouse clicks to get me to the information I'm after. I'd rather have more of a snapshot.

Kevin

GPS sytem does not track in real time if it tracks at all. Phone app only works half the time.

There is nothing good I can say about this company. They will not let you out of your contract even though they do not hold up there end of the contract. When trying to get out of the contract since the system wasn't working properly I got the run around. They put me in touch with four different people. They also told me they would contact me in 48 hours but after a week of waiting I had to contact them.

Was mislead by the rep that it tracks in real time. The devices don't even track my trucks. Very unreliable. I've used other GPS systems that are MUCH more reliable.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

We are sorry to hear about the challenges you¿re experiencing. Our Loyalty and Retention team is currently assisting you to resolve your concerns. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we take it very seriously and will do everything we can to help you.

Courtney
Installation Manager in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Daily Fleet Complete

That I am able to track my technicians at all times. I love the breadcrumb feature.

That at times it takes longer to update than I would like.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Courtney! Thanks for rating the Fleet Complete software 10/10. We're thrilled to know you are finding our solution useful to your business needs. We'll also be passing off your feedback regarding updating time to our developers for consideration. You are always welcome to share your suggestions for improvement with us at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. We'd love to hear from you!

Derek
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best Solution For Rural Companies!

Kommentare: This product has given us the ability to easily track miles as well as driver behavior. It’s a no brainer.

I love the easy setup and the administration side of the software. We currently have this deployed and used daily on 3 vehicles with no issues. It works great for areas with very little to no cell service. It will upload the trips once in service.

I’d like the plug in to clip to the OBD Port and be a bit smaller so it is less noticeable. Other than that, solid product, worth it!

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Derek! Thanks for the awesome feedback and 10/10 review! We'll be sure to share your thoughts with our team. Your opinion means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete so thank you kindly for sharing it with us.

Glen
Fleet and Facilities Director in USA
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Kinks

Kommentare: The problems are the AT1s do not track real time and they don't pick up when the asset is in our warehouse. I do like the maintenance reminders but it has taken a long time to get all the maintenance entered. There are multiple issues with the reports. If they are inaccurate, they really do us no good. For example, the "Speeding Report" showed that one of my trucks was speeding but only showed him going 10 mph in a 30 mph zone.

I do like that we can track our trucks maintenance schedules, location, engine codes etc.

The GPS doesn't work as well as the sales person said and we have had multiple glitches in the MGS800 trackers. For the amount of money it cost us to use FC, you would think it would work better.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Glen! We're sorry to hear your experience with our system has been less than stellar. We've shared your concens with our Support team and someone will be reaching out to you to assist. We're hopeful we can get you back on the right track with our system as soon as possible and appreciate your honest review. Thank you!