Über Fleet Complete

Fleet Complete ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter von IoT-Lösungen. Die Lösung hilft dir bei der Verfolgung deiner Fahrzeuge, deiner Ausrüstung und deines mobilen Personals mit Leichtigkeit!

Erfahre mehr über Fleet Complete

Not only does it help with the day to day operations, it helps preserve our vehicles long term.

The 12 volt system (no fault of their as they did send me the cords i needed) it was just inconvenient.

Bewertungen zu Fleet Complete

3,9
3,9
3,5
3,2

Fleet Complete hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 276 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fleet Complete bereits verwendet?

Cal
Cal
Senior Associate, Operational Logistics in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Positive Review

Kommentare: The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

What I liked most was the ease of use. The dashboard was very user friendly.

For the use I needed, I honestly had no cons working with this program.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Cal! Your 10/10 rating means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete. We're thrilled to know you have enjoyed using our system, as well as your meetings with our team. We're happy to have you on board and hope you continue to use and enjoy our program. Thank you!

Kevyn
Fleet Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Invaluable Tool

Kommentare: Fleet Complete has been a great with aiding our company in dispatching our fleet efficiently and effectively while also allowing our staff to give accurate ETA's to our customers.

Ease of use is easily where Fleet Complete excels. All functions are easy to find and access.

When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating. Luckily, those outages are now few and far between.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Kevyn! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. We're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has improved and apologize for any hiccups you may have encountered in the beginning of your service. We are always working to enhance our software for our users like yourself and are glad to have you on board.

tonya
office manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fleet Complete Customer Service is very helpful.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We have been pleased with the ELD equipment and software, no real issues to report. I recently needed to order a 6 pin adapter for my dashlink device and customer service came thru for me again when I didn't know where to purchase one.

Easy to use the software, truck installation has simple to follow instructions. Customer service has always helped me when there are technological issues I cannot resolve on my own.

Sometimes there is a wait for someone to be available for phone help, also it is hard to communicate with my area representative.

Sean

Good product with intent

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The good price isn’t worth the hassle. My over all experience was not great & I would recommend going with companies that have experience & smaller for this service this company is to big for just one his service my opinion if you want just elog services go elsewhere.

Good prices compared to other companies services.

It’s hard to get help with customer service nobody knows the right connection to transfer you for help it’s like they don’t even know the product they sell. Second when I no longer needed the service I tried to cancel it they didn’t & kept sending me a bill. I finally got them to cancel again lol then another bill came in saying early contract termination & equipment. Now that’s why I sold on the product no contract & I paid in two installments for the equipment then when I tried to contact the initial people that sold me the product which I asked over & over was there a contract just to double check what I read they assured me there wasn’t & I double checked again before signed no answer left VM’s no call back the good price isn’t worth the hassle.

Sunshine
Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Works for what we need, priced well. Ease of function and gathering reports. Customer servide is top notch.

Habe not had any issues other then the web based help site. The representative help is phenomenal.

Mark
Mgmt in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Product Review

Kommentare: Overall experience is great.

Very user friendly after initial setup, lots of tabs and customizable options for assets and recourses.

Bread crumbs is a great option for checking on time frame of delivery and what not but the GPS needs work because there are whole sections missing from the recorded trip.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Mark! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with our Engineers for consideration. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system and your experience, please feel free to let us know at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out. Thanks for the review!

Jonathan
Admin in Kanada
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst app and Technical support ever seen

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Unable to fix multiple problems in 3 weeks. Constenly have to repeat my problem to 3 members of their technical support and still no follow afterward. Just dont do business with them E-V-E-R.

Basically, only the ''new Hub''. Nothing more

The technology itself is way behind of the competition, the technical support was horrible and incompetent. Unable to fix multiple problem in 3 weeks. Constenly have to repeat my problem to 3 members of their technical support. Just dont do business with them E-V-E-R.

Buyer beware

Kommentare: Fleet Complete sent me the wrong cables for a week straight. Shipment after shipment the same WRONG cables. I knew at that point I had a problem and was not with the correct company.

I didn't like anything about Fleet Incomplete or bigroad. The worst customer service in the industry, they do not answer their phone. They sent me the wrong cable for my eld for a week straight, they don't know THEIR OWN PRODUCTS. Incompetence at it's finest. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Zero customer support, zero tech support, they do not answer the phone. They do not respond to emails in a timely manner. They don't know their own products. Buyer beware.

Mandy
Mandy
Operations Manager in USA

We use Fleet complete for our sales and delivery routes and it is easy to use .

Kommentare: Visibility to our vehicles and knowing how long each sales and delivery stop takes.

The ease of use is great, allowing us to see and track all vehicles in our fleet. We can run a number of reports which help us manage our vehicles and personel.

Adding Points of Interest isn't as easy as we would have hoped and we would like to see more routing tools that can help with planning and efficiency.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Thank you very much for your feedback, Mandy! It is very useful to our Product team to continue improving your user experience and your comments will be forwarded to them.

Allan
expert in Estland
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sustainability is our future

Kommentare: I am not in the role of administrator or person in charge. Therefore, using the program is a pure pleasure for me.

It is surprisingly fast software. Usually such systems are very sleepy.

The text on the screen is too small. But maybe I don't know how to set it up myself.

Daniel
Vice President in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Difficult to learn

The tracking of our vehicles seems to be excellent. Virtually no dead zones and very accurate.

I just don't seem to be able to work the system as easy as I have done with others.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Daniel! We appreciate the honest review of our system. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty learning the full features and capabilities of Fleet Complete and will be reaching out to you to schedule some time with our Training team. We offer many webinars and would love to host you and your team. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Batcher in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I don't have a lot of experience with other tracking apps but I do find this one easy to use. Overall satisfied with its performance. We used to in the past have problems with the trackers in the vehicles would sporadically lose tracking but that seemed to solve itself recently.

I really like you use google maps. With google maps and the traffic indicator it really helps plan routes for traffic heavy times during the day. I do like the app availability so I am able to track our vehicles during those unexpected times when I'm not in the office.

I find the desktop app version works better than the web based version. I find the web base version slows down my computer. I have the same issue with the desktop app version but not as bad as the web based. Also I don't like when i'm looking for 1 particular vehicle and select it I find it difficult to deselect it. It will continue to track that same vehicle until I select a different vehicle or restart the app.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi James! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback of the Fleet Complete software. We'll be sure to share your thoughts regarding the desktop and web applications with our development team as we work to improve both platforms. As for any issues deselecting the vehicles on the map, please get in touch with our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at support@fleetcomplete.com so we can investigate why this might be happening to you. We'd be more than happy to help!

Justin
Safety in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick to sell you on no help to fix it

Kommentare: My whole personal experience with big road has been terrible from day one. every other day devices malfunction.

I guess the asset sensors, but who knows how accurate those thing are. Considering all the other problems I could care less about that Feature

Dash cameras seem to catch everything except crashes. 3 different incidents have happened to our drivers and not one was caught on camera. Good luck trying to get the footage from tech support. More than likely you will hear it has been escalated to tier 2 tech support where you will never hear about it again. By the way no one in tier 2 tech support will talk to you.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Justin! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're so sorry to hear of your experience with our VIsion product and the difficulty in reaching a resolution with our team. We've looked into your tickets and shared your feedback with our management. Someone from our Customer Success department will be giving you a call shortly to discuss this further and see how we can resolve this. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-220-0779 or email customersuccess@fleetcomplete.com for assistance. Our sincerest apologies once again.

Kimberly
VP in USA

Complete Failure

When it works the reporting is good. The application is so unreliable, I cannot depend on knowing where my vehicles are at any given time.

The application is a complete failure. Do not sign a contract. I have vehicles that have not reported for months. Even with replacement devices to upgraded technology, still no tracking available. I have ask for refunds for a vehicle that did not report for 3 months from March to June 2017. As of November still no refund.TOTALLY UNRELIABLE.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback here. We¿re sorry to hear that your devices are having some challenges. We advised our loyalty team of the issues you are having and someone from our Loyalty department will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. In the meantime if you have any challenges please call our support team at 1-800-220-0779 x.2. Thank you, Fleet Complete Team

Adrian
DOT Compliance & Safety Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Works Well for basic needs.

Kommentare: It worked well for what we needed it . ultimately we can see how it is geared more towards being a trucking software over a passenger carrying software.

we do enjoy the ability to run various in depth reports . The interface is simple, and easy to use.

i would like to see the vehicle location update a bit more real time. At times when live tracking or archive tracking vehicles' locations the gaps are a bit large.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Adrian! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out, and we'll be sure to share your suggestion about real-time tracking with our team. Please note, you can always change your settings to have your vehicles report more frequently by adjusting the device data settings to suit your needs. Please give us a call at 1-800-220-0779 if you need any assistance with changing your device data settings. We'd be more than happy to help.

ROBERT
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The worst product support we have ever encountered

Kommentare: Extremely frustrating/

We choose fleet complete because they were affiliate with AT&T wireless who has provided excellent communication service for our company since 2007. Unfortunately we found that AT&T made a VERY POOR choice with their partnership with Fleet Complete.

extremely not user friendly. Huge delays with reporting. We go days without receiving updates on some of our vehicles

Leonard
CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I had a defective Device; Tech Support took me in circles for 5 months with no replacement device .

Kommentare: Sadly, one of the devices did not work starting November 16, 2021 and after 3 separate technical support cases being opened over a 5 month period to fix the device they repeatedly did nothing and never updated me on the progress even though they said they would email me, call me back, they said they would "escalate the case to the next level to review if the device needs to be replaced., and they said they would speak to their supervisor about fixing the issue.

I liked the selling point of the app where I can track my trucks delivering product to clients.

The FT1 device does not work well. one of the device stropped working and I could not get technical support that fixed the issue. They kept saying they were escalating the case to the next level to see if I need a replacement but nothing would come of it(I would wait one month).

Hunter
President in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst Product Ever

Kommentare: Fleet Complete is the worst company I've ever worked with. I have called multiple times and not a single time has someone answered the phone. I leave messages (as prompted) and there is never a call back. All I receive is an email thanking me for contacting Fleet Complete and a fake ticket number. This is a warning to anyone and everyone considering using their services. Once signed up, you will instantly regret it. You will receive horrible service and will go to the ends of the earth in an attempt to cancel your contract. If you are looking for GPS tracking capabilities, give your money to ANYONE BUT FLEET COMPLETE...

The initial set up was relatively easy...

The GPS location reporting was not accurate. Also, I could never get in touch with any customer service representative. There was no support available what-so-ever. Worst company I have ever worked with.

Kulwinder
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Asset trackers do not work most of the time.

Kommentare: Do not get this software of hardware. Do not work properly most of the time.

Customer service pick up phone immediately. But most of the time they are unable to resolve the issue.

When devices stopped working(which is most of the time), it is big hassle to fixed them. I shipped two defective devices back in July, 2017 and still have not received any replacements yet. I called Customer services several time and every time they promise to call me back. But nobody called me back about this issue.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Kulwinder, Thank you for reaching out to us. Our L&R team has just been in contact with you and you will be receiving new units and they will also be installed by professional installers. Should you have any further questions or concerns please email us at loyalty@fleetcomplete.com Thank you, Fleet Complete Team

Darrin
Directoe of Field Service Alberta South in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We have a fleet of approx. 75 Service vehicle, most of which have a GPS device installed

Kommentare: The pros are simple, Fleet complete allows me to know where my service vehicles are at and where they've been up to about the last three months if needed. If I have a Technician with a lot of what we refer to as inefficient travel time, i.e. he constantly takes longer to get to and from each job, it's remarkably easy for me to use Fleet complete and the Trip Replay fuction to go back over a specific period of time and see exactly where they've been and how long it took them to get there, even better, if there were any stops along the way. I compare that to their time sheets and I can quickly tell if a Technician is taking a few liberties on their reported travel labour. Fleet Complete shows you when they started their vehicle, when it started moving, what it's speeds were, what route was taken, arrival time, any time they went off course and how long for and any unexpected stops along the way.... basically everything you need to know if a Tech is reporting their travel and onsite time accurately. We have recently purchased a few new vehicles and the company made the decision not to install GPS devices and use Fleet Complete to track those vans, telling me that I could use the GPS data from their phone and out new Work Order system to get the same information. They were wrong. Fleet complete takes way less time to navigate and has substantially better data displayed in a much more user friendly way. The cons are that I still need to open Google Maps and use street view to see where some of those unplanned stops I mentioned are actually at.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hello Darrin, Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Our customers' experience and testimonial are really important for us. Regarding the cons, NOW WE HAVE GOOGLE MAPS! It means that now you have all you need in one solutions :) Have a grerat day.

Trina

Horrible Experience

Kommentare: After signing contract the customer service was horrible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] refused to call me back on numerous occasions. I couldn’t get anyone to cancel the contract that had to be canceled within the 30 day free trial. The cameras and GPS did not work properly. The GPS platform was so outdated it had road names that were changed 5 years ago. The monthly bill was supposed to be $594 for 12 units. My first bill that I shouldn’t have received at all was $1,658.59. I have countless hours invested in this whole ordeal and am currently on the phone now with AT&T still trying to resolve everything. It’s been an absolute nightmare. We went with Samsara and so far are very pleased with them.

Ease of use on desktop and mobile device

Cameras did not work properly GPS was outdated and inaccurate on location

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Trina! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are so sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with Fleet Complete and will be sharing your review with our management team. If there's anything we can do to assist you with your cancellation, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. We're regretful to see you go but will do whatever we can to help with your transition. Thank you once again for trying our system and our sincerest apologies to you and your team.

Eric
Manager in USA
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great way to track and monitor your fleet

PM reminders are great. Reports which inform you of how the fleet is being driven, Idle times etc...

A little finicky on the web based app. Not super easy to navigate to certain functions

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Eric! We're pleased to know you've been using the Fleet Complete system for over 2 yearrs and have an overall positive experience and will share your feedback of the web application with our development team for consideration. We're always working to improve our system, and feedback like yours is valuable to the work we do. Thank you kindly for the review.

Courtney
Installation Manager in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Daily Fleet Complete

That I am able to track my technicians at all times. I love the breadcrumb feature.

That at times it takes longer to update than I would like.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Courtney! Thanks for rating the Fleet Complete software 10/10. We're thrilled to know you are finding our solution useful to your business needs. We'll also be passing off your feedback regarding updating time to our developers for consideration. You are always welcome to share your suggestions for improvement with us at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. We'd love to hear from you!

Derek
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best Solution For Rural Companies!

Kommentare: This product has given us the ability to easily track miles as well as driver behavior. It’s a no brainer.

I love the easy setup and the administration side of the software. We currently have this deployed and used daily on 3 vehicles with no issues. It works great for areas with very little to no cell service. It will upload the trips once in service.

I’d like the plug in to clip to the OBD Port and be a bit smaller so it is less noticeable. Other than that, solid product, worth it!

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Derek! Thanks for the awesome feedback and 10/10 review! We'll be sure to share your thoughts with our team. Your opinion means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete so thank you kindly for sharing it with us.

Glen
Fleet and Facilities Director in USA
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Kinks

Kommentare: The problems are the AT1s do not track real time and they don't pick up when the asset is in our warehouse. I do like the maintenance reminders but it has taken a long time to get all the maintenance entered. There are multiple issues with the reports. If they are inaccurate, they really do us no good. For example, the "Speeding Report" showed that one of my trucks was speeding but only showed him going 10 mph in a 30 mph zone.

I do like that we can track our trucks maintenance schedules, location, engine codes etc.

The GPS doesn't work as well as the sales person said and we have had multiple glitches in the MGS800 trackers. For the amount of money it cost us to use FC, you would think it would work better.

Antwort von Fleet Complete

Hi Glen! We're sorry to hear your experience with our system has been less than stellar. We've shared your concens with our Support team and someone will be reaching out to you to assist. We're hopeful we can get you back on the right track with our system as soon as possible and appreciate your honest review. Thank you!