Filtern nach:

Über Mimiran

The CRM for people who hate "selling".

Erfahre mehr über Mimiran

Michael F.
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"Awesome software! "

Kommentare: Huge time savings--as mentioned earlier (which it was totally wrong section to get into this but I was excited to share) having the ability to get worry out of my head by having something come up and tell me it's time to call a person has been game changing. Plus automating the lead magnet stuff and having a place to draw people in who might click the lead magnet (and further qualify themselves as a potential client) is a big thing. I feel like I have more control of things since using Mimiran.

Vorteile: Wow before I started using this, I was going nuts trying to keep track of who to call when. I know I was losing contact with people but wasn't sure who, and didn't know how to even start tackling the problem so I'd sit there like :/ not taking any action. A mutual friend introduced me to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and at first we didn't even talk about the software. I can't remember how we even got on the topic but since we're both involved in sales, the topic likely came up in conversation. What I like the most is the ability for me to get info out of my head and into a system where I can not have to think about who to call next. That's the big one. The other equally big things are the abilities it has to quickly create and send proposals, and also qualify leads coming to the website by using lead magnets. It's really taking a lot of headache out of trying to run a business.

Nachteile: You know what, I can't think of anything I don't like. The times that I've found issues, they've been resolved really quickly, and the times that I've asked about possible features, about 9/10 times they've been implemented or there's been a suitable workaround.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Matt K.
Founder, Principal
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2012

"Mimiran for Proposals"

Kommentare: We strongly recommend using Mimiran for proposals. Mimiran has helped us to streamline our proposal process and focus on delivery. Our proposals look great, we have insight into our customer's access patterns, and we can track what is happening in one place any point in time. In addition, we have control over and easy tracking for pricing!

Vorteile: Jemurai uses the Mimiran Proposal system to manage all of our client project proposals. In addition to the basic necessities like ease of use, starter templates, great looking proposals and solid support, Mimiran consistently saves us time creating proposals. When we need to create a new proposal with a quote, its about as easy as creating an appropriate quote and then copying from a prepared proposal template - there are never worries about including the wrong customer name in a proposal! Another thing that Mimiran does that is great for us is to track our customer's access to proposals - so we know they are reading the proposal. This allows us to reach out to our customers to see if they have questions when they are already thinking about our project. Finally, Mimiran supports rich content editing and pretty awesome variable substitution to allow proposals to be tweaked and then effectively copied with the appropriate information.

Nachteile: It took us some time to develop our initial templates. On the other hand, I'm not sure how one could prevent that. There are also a couple of things that we would like to see that don't exist yet. Specifically, we would like to use multiple roles. Also there are some actions we would like to take at the "table row" level that you have to go into the proposal to accomplish. That said, we have seen consistent improvements with Mimiran that seem to be taking our feedback and recommendations into account including the addition of spell checking and formatting improvements.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2012
Caroline V.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Efficient and Effective Tool "

Kommentare: Very satisfied with the product

Vorteile: Ability to customize proposals for clients easily

Nachteile: Reports are good, hoping they add more options

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019