Über The Edge

Umfassendes Juweliergeschäft-Management-System, das speziell für unabhängige Einzelhandel-Juweliere entworfen wurde.

Erfahre mehr über The Edge

The feature set is strong, the pricing is good not front running.

The Edge system seems to crash an awful lot. One day I was trying to put inventory into the system and it crashed every other item.

Bewertungen zu The Edge

3,8
4,0

The Edge hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du The Edge bereits verwendet?

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Edge reviews

Kommentare: Overall best experience with edge as i am using from more than 3 years.

I like the most about edge is it is user friendly for searching anything.The UI is good and I am using to check the responsiveness of my website which is helpful to me.

Nothing as of know.For searching anything and checking the responsiveness of website purpose i am using edge.So cant find any issues.

Leigh
Jewellery Claims Advisor in Kanada
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality product, but you are strongly directed into their structure

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been good. We have implemented some additional structure that we were arguably missing before implementation, there are features that did not exist or did not work well in our prior platform (trade-ins, gift certificates, etc) that work much better in The Edge.

The feature set is strong, the pricing is good not front running. The forced structure can be both a benefit and a detriment, as there is less flexibility than might be nice, but it also forces structure that is quite possibly needed.

The migration from our original platform to The Edge was sold as a service that could / would be guided by the company, while it was, there were more components that did not migrate than were expected and the automated portion of the process (which you pay for, was not as automated as expected).

Kate
Marketing Manager in USA

The Edge For Jewelers

I love the Edge. The customer service is great. The client management features as well as the integration with clientbook is on par. They also work directly with our website platform. (Punchmark)

The interface is dated but other than that, I can't complain! I would love to see a redesign.

Thomas
owner/President in USA

Worst support ever!

Kommentare: In the early days it was great. Very stable and problem free. Now it has constant updates to fix issues but these updates seem to cause more problems.

In the early days, it's reliability. Boy has that changed!

Terrible Customer service. Also, no one is available on the weekends for emergency service. My current version is unstable and unreliable.

MICAH
ESTIMATOR
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Commercial Roofing

Kommentare: The Edge is the first and only estimating software I've used for our roofing company. I went to Florida for the 4-day training and learned the ins and outs, then I worked alongside our senior estimator for extensive practice. It took a couple months for it to become an easier, smoother experience. The databases are very well established with current roofing manufacturers. There are great features that can be utilized for each trade as well as job costing reports. All in all, I'm very pleased with The Edge. Although, I did have a more thorough training due to the fact that our senior estimator has used The Edge since MS DOS!

The Edge has many features to be utilized for whatever trade you're in. Customer support has always helped us out with any features we may have forgotten how to use. So many features to use.

The Edge has so many features and so many ways to tweak the software that it can be difficult to learn the program from scratch. That's not necessarily a con, but it makes it a little more intimidating to jump into. There have been very few bugs we've encountered, and those were very minor. The method version 10 used for saving and backing up files is a bit confusing if you ever need to use those files, but customer support can always help.

Lisa
Operations Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a great inventory software program.

We enter all the inventory into this software and it is integrated with QuickBooks. We are able to do inventory counts really easy through The Edge. It will then tell you what you are missing (hopefully none) and give you an accurate count. We also use it for our Point of Sale. Any sales we are able to run through The Edge and our merchant account is integrated also. We are able to run A LOT of different reports to give us the information that we need for our inventory purposes. They are always working on new updates to keep everything current. They are always available if you need any help or just have a general question.

It's not really a bad thing, but sometimes you have to wait for The Edge to fix an issue and that can be time consuming sometimes. That could just be me being impatient. :)

Flor
Financial Aid/Compliance Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EDGE As a Secure Way To Store Sensitive Information

Kommentare: Easy to use and everyone who has secured opportunity to access find it very time saving to grab data or information whenever needed.

I am using this through our 3rd party servicer for financial aid, and I like it best for security measures making sure sensitive personal information are secured in this platform.

I did not find a tutorial, learned on my own figuring out. Overall, EDGE is still a good way way to collaborate information.

Rebecca
Sales Associate in USA

Inventory Specialist

Kommentare: It was better than hand-written system we used to use!

I loved the customer favorites feature so we could show spouses exactly what their significant others wanted for a special occassion.

It was a bit bulky to and had too many fields for inventory entering.

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Easy store management

Kommentare: The ease of having everything in one program is great.

I like being able to keep track of all aspects of my store and business in one place, from inventory to sales.

There is nothing I can think of or any problems I have had with this program. Everything had been great so far.

Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not good not bad

Kommentare: I had better experience with different platform product than Edge. Some aspects are good but the overall is not easy enough to get through.

I like the fact it show us when an action needs to be completed for the customer. The inventory aspect is also pretty wise and I like that.

It is too complicated in different point of view. You have to link orders, it is not easy to see through each sales from each associate...

Alicia
Manager in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Edge for jewelry is precise but crashes a lot

Kommentare: Overall Edge is good for jewelers but needs some technical improvements to prevent it from crashing.

We like that Edge offers jewelry specific features, such as appraisals and has fields related to Jewelery in the inventory section.

Jenny
Sales Associate in USA

I don't have any major complaints with the software, but it could be a bit more user-friendly.

This software has all of the basic capabilities we needed, and it didn't take too long to learn the basics needed to ring up customers, log repairs, etc.

I used what I think was an older version (I'm sure there's something newer out now, so some things might be addressed), but I found it a little clunky. While it's not overly complicated, there are definitely things that could be streamlined.

Beth
USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The Edge POS

I like that it's intuitive; the categories make sense for both reporting and setting up.

The setup is very labor intensive, but it's worth it because in the end, you'll have your data exactly how you want it. I was unprepared with how many hours it would take to set it up for my stores.

Jennifer
USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Once you get it, you've got it!

I like how it is organized, and the company is very helpful.

It would be nice to have access to past webinars for reference.