Über FranConnect

FranConnect wurde vom Entrepreneur Magazine als beste Franchising-Software ausgezeichnet und wird von über 700 Franchise-Unternehmen eingesetzt, die 44 % schneller wachsen.

Erfahre mehr über FranConnect

The program allows us to customize the Franchisee information and documents that are important for our records and allows customize reports we need for easy access.

You have to know the owner or number name to search, which means you have to know all of your customers or refer to other office websites or spreadsheets, which can be time consuming and frustrating.

Bewertungen zu FranConnect

FranConnect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 182 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FranConnect bereits verwendet?

Shelli
Shelli
Senior Paralegal in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

All Franchisors (big and small) can benefit from FranConnect

Kommentare: I've been with 2 global brands and was directly involved with the build-out and administration of FranConnect, as well as heavily used FranConnect at another large brand, all since 2010. I am heavily involved in franchise development, FDD compliance and franchisee compliance at my job so I need a tool to meet each of those needs and FranConnect consistently performs. Working with the developers to bring FranConnect in-house was the easiest it could have been. They are thorough in their detail of wanting to know how to make the product conform to your business model and best serve your franchisees. Regardless of the size of franchise system, FranConnect gives the franchisor a powerful tool to serve not just the franchisee but also to track Development activity (Sales) as well as monitor franchisee compliance (Info Mgr), receive royalties (Finance) and more. So much more!

The versatility of the product and ability to modify/add/remove fields, tabs and modules to personalize each users experience.

Wishing I could delete multiple files in the Library.

Ivy
Assistant Accountant in Kenia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Put your potential under full utilization with FranConnect.

Kommentare: Outstanding and comprehensive. Simplifies work.

Better services is guaranteed. The software is easy to use, navigate, integrate with operations. Good dashboard which is user-friendly since it can be customized into more attractive and easy to understand patterns. Most of my colleagues have adopted it too. FranConnect is the way to go.

Clean and beautiful. The performance is satisfying. No cons.

Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Faulty software, bad tech support, glitchy programs, and more...

Kommentare: Poor, or below poor, if that's even a category of classification.

Easy to navigate for the most part. But the glitches destroy any hope of using it properly. I'm sure if you find other reviews, you will see a common theme - glitches , bad support, and a bad platform. The platforms kicks you off every few minutes and is NOT RELIABLE at all.

Honestly, I hate most of it. The platform moves so slowly, doesn't load properly, and glitches all the time. It makes my work day twice as long sometimes... When we transitioned into FC, which we were told was going to be easy, was anything but that. The franconnect team thought it was a good idea to send a security login email to every prospect we had in the system (40,000+!), without our approval. As you can imagine, we got over 800 replies threatening us, demanding explanations, and more... It took us a month to calm everyone down and explain it was an accident. That blast from FC also resulted in our email domain getting blacklisted, due to spam. It has taken us months to get whitelisted, and FC support did not assist at all. Every recommendation they offered, was junk. Our virtual sales brochure, does not work. Everyone who tries to log into it, gets locked out. We have lost numerous sales due to prospects getting frustrated with their "award winning" technology. Our conversion reports, are not accurate. Our lead flow, is not accurate. And glitches, happen on the regular, making things impossible to get done. Everyone at our company can't stand this software, and its unfortunate that this is the so called "best" in the franchise industry. Run away, if you're considering this platform to use for your franchisor or franchisees. You'd be better off trying something else out.

Sergio
Sergio
Program Support Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FranConnect Review.

FranConnect Sales Module is a great CRM for keeping track of franchisee leads, and potential franchise owners. The reporting system is robust. Overall, a lot of capabilities in a relatively user-friendly system. Good response when submitting a request or a new ticket. Very easy to run financial reports and get data for franchise locations and store documents such as insurance certificates, owner certifications & franchise agreements.

The internal operational modules and the library where you can store documents could use an upgrade. Not a great place to put best practices, the forums are in a very outdated format and not user-friendly. The modules do not sync or communication between sales, operations, hub, etc. They seem to store their own data without easy of finding the appropriate information in a quick manner. Ability to sync emails to outlook is not very user friendly.

Xavier
Xavier
Franchise Business Advisor in Ecuador
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very good tool to manage everything related to a franchise system

Kommentare: My overall eperience is ok. You could make the tool more intuitive and easy to use for mobiles.

I like the fact that you can have in one place all the information concerning to the manage of a franchise system. Specially I like the library and training module. The field ops feature where you can qualificate the performance of a franchisee and the areas where it can be improve its operational performance its great and with good features.

It´s not intuitive. The program has too many tools but it could be build with an intuitive interface thinking that could be used for people with a minimun grade of knowledge about a software. I would like that the spanich translations of the menus would be more accurate. We are located in latin america and that woul facilitate the use of the tool a lot for more people. I would like to have more graphics to evaluate the qualifications obtained by the franchisees in the field ops section. I would like to have more comparatives between weeks, months and years from one site to another. You could include in your interface the capacity to share the results in one clik and open them in other third party apps that can be used in the computer and mobile apps.

Wendy
Wendy
Franchise Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Life Easier

Kommentare: I love how organized everything is in FranConnect. I love how easily I can get training on the software and the support team is very responsive.

I love that leads come in automatically. It is wonderful to organize leads and sure does make life easier. I can quickly change the drip campaigns, change status, and automatically send out email. When I find a function that I want, the support team helps quickly with training to help me find the function and ensure I know how to use it.

I have not found anything yet. Early on it seemed overwhelming but with additional training, I was able to navigate around easily.

Jason
Jason
President in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

FranConnect is the One Stop Shop for Franchising Software

FranConnect does everything you can think of when it comes to franchising. If you're looking for a scalable software solution for franchise sales, training, communication, marketing, and more, they're the goto in the Franchising industry. Lumping all of their modules together, you can get great value for your money solving many needs with one provider

While FranConnect does nearly everything you can think of in franchising, there are other narrower software providers out there that have better niche solutions (i.e. training).

Chief Business & People Development Officer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great enterprise solution for a Franchise system

Kommentare: I have been a user of Franconnect for about 10 years. The service from some of the staff over the years has been superb. I highly recommend Franconnect to a franchisor that is looking for any of the following functions/features: an intranet, a library, a lead management system, a digital repository for online records and more.

The Franchise Sales Module and the Franchise Information Manager. The system has a lot of modules that you can activate based on the needs of your franchise.

Franconnect used to allow customization. Recently, they have moved away from customization.

James
James
Vice President Of Business Development in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for basic CRM

Kommentare: The Marketing Team is all on the same page as we can see who visited whom and when and be up to date on the status of the account.

The ability to log calls from the road is critical. The ap is functional but a little slow. It did make my life eaiser.

It would be much more valuable if we could be an integration with our ops software. If I had sales data connected to my marketing work it would be awsome!

Director of Franchise Development in USA
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: Tracking the prospect journey is essential in franchise sales today. This product makes it very easy.

For franchise sales this product has been a game changer. It tracks communication with a prospect. I cannot imagine doing my job without it.

There are only a few things that could be improved. An auto spell check function in email would be great.

Hannah
Graphic Designer/FranConnect Support in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall a Good Product... Quirky in Some Areas

Kommentare: Our company has used FranConnect's software for years. Our franchise owners depend on it to communicate with their customers and most of them love it and couldn't live without it. For FranConnect to be a 10 out of 10, they would need to improve the reliability of the system, specifically after upgrades. Run more tests. Be able to assure their customers that there will be no glitches (or very minimal ones) after quarterly releases.

Mostly easy to use. A few of our franchise owners have trouble using some features, but those who are naturally better at operating computers are able to navigate the software without any issues. The system can handle tens of thousands of records, but it does slow it down slightly as the number of records increase. The newer version, Sky, is updated on a quarterly basis and requests from customers are taken in consideration for improvements, love that.

The system has a few inconveniences and quirks. Navigating with Groups of contacts can be difficult due to the inability to view more than 20 at a time. This has been requested to be improved in upcoming releases and I hope to see that particular improvement. Our system was upgraded to Sky this past summer from the Legacy version and since the upgrade, we have experienced glitch after glitch. Some a big deal, others not so much. Our franchise owners weren't able to use the system for over a week before FranConnect's team was able to resolve the issue. The reliability of the system is honestly scary at times. We've only experienced one quarterly upgrade with Sky and it triggered lots of problems when it went live. It does make us a little concerned for the next upgrade happening in a few weeks. It doesn't seem like they test the upgrade well before releasing it. That's purely assumption, but that's how it seems since all of the problems followed after the last upgrade.

Lindsay
Contracts and Compliance Administrator in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service, Easy to Use, Just Wish It Had More Functionality Options

Any time I needed help figuring out how to do something or if it was even possibly to do something in the system, the response time from customer service is fast and friendly. Sometimes they even call me direct so it is nice to talk to a live person when you need help.

I have really delved into the back end of the software functionality and have played around with settings and making the most of the software. More often than not, there are features we wish we could add or change to make the software much more user friendly or work for our particular business needs and 9/10 times I am told the software cannot do what we need it to do and they have no plans to make the change, even if it is something that really needs to be changed for all users to make it better. I wish they were more open to developing the software further. For example, in the Support module, it is extremely basic. You can only add one attachment to a ticket, which causes a ton of issues with our franchisees and creates more work for all. You also can only see the overall ticket time-- not an individual breakdown of how much time was spent at each department.

Jodi
Director of Franchise Development in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FranConnect - Great Value

Kommentare: Auto outreach to candidates is vital to my job in sales. FranConnects email campaign capability takes a ton of work off of my plate and keeps me in constant contact with my candidates. Their task functionality helps me stay on track with my candidates as well. Very user friendly system for franchise sales.

Great functionality from the sales perspective. Able to create your own lead flow labels for pipeline management and the email campaign capability is fantastic. Our team is able to create beautiful email templates that auto populate with great graphics. You can also track your open rates on your campaigns which is very useful information.

Like most cloud based software, you are at the mercy of your WiFi speed... Some days are better than others.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Franchise Management Software

Kommentare: Overall, it's okay, but pricey for what you get. It's worth shopping around and comparing the alternatives.

A variety of modules are available to add, depending on your needs. For example, franchise development, financials, information manager, store opener, etc. It's solid software, but not cutting edge, which is not necessarily bad in a franchise.

It can be expensive, depending on the modules needed. We've found some software that we liked better for certain functionality, like group forums. For that, we moved it off this platform and on to Workplace by Facebook.

Jeanne
Franchise Development Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best!

Kommentare: Over-all my experience with FranConnect is stellar!

Pros are that FranConnect keeps everything about every lead in one place so I'm not hunting all over the place to find this or that. It saves time, frustration, and my nerves, I dare say it adds years to my life. I can call, email, message, and text the leads. I get email reminders in my Google inbox so I don't forget when I'm supposed to call leads. When I need help, the FranConnect Help Desk team are there for me every.single.time. without.fail! They are so, so, so good at what they do and I can see the 'smile' on their faces even though we're on the phone. Two of the reps helped me most recently and their help made my day SO MUCH BETTER! These two deserve some recognition and a raise in my opinion! :)

It's slow sometimes but for all the good it does, I can deal with this.

Chrys
Franchise Sales Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

#1 CRM System

Having used other systems and FranConnect over the years, FranConnect is hands down the most efficient and simplest CRM software program available. My follow up is impeccable and we are able to transfer candidates to "existing owners" and continue to manage that relationship throughout the process. Love, love love it.

New side bar is too large. It makes me have to scroll left to right to see all my candidate info or make my font very small on an already small laptop screen.

Field Marketing in USA
Restaurants, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gives you the full umbrella

Kommentare: Great staff and ownership. Very responsive and hands on. Great software that is always evolving to satisfy all the different needs that arise thru each day.

The ability to work with many different legs of an organization, franchisor, franchisee, department and ensure that everyone has all the info. they may need at any given moment in one precise organized location.

The future of Fran Connect I envision would include a video platform or some sort of interactive platform that users, especially our FZ's facing portal, could search thru training videos or an entire training library say with virtual trainers, etc. Furthering the 1 stop shop method for FC.

Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

The reporting capability is extensive. My team reviews the reports each week to determine the health of the sales pipeline. We are able to pinpoint where we need to focus for sales opportunities which is needed to drive the results we have set in place.

Sometimes it's difficult to get a person on the phone to help with an issue. However, their team is available via email through their helpdesk.

Kartik
Senior Software Architect in USA
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Promising Franchise Management Software

Kommentare: Del Taco uses FranConnect's Franchise Management Software (FMS) to provide its FBCs & franchisee business store(s) with easy platform agnostic accessibility to important franchisee business relevant information. Del Taco was amongst the early implementer of FranConnect API platform for integrating with the FranConnect FMS. Pros
Knowledgeable Technical Resources for facilitating the integration with FranConnect API implementation.
Cons
Tremendous Potential to improve FranConnect API platform documentation.

Great 360 degree Portal Dashboard for storing and managing Franchisee Store(s) information. Knowledgeable Technical Resources for facilitating the integration with FranConnect API implementation

Tremendous Potential to improve FranConnect API platform documentation.

Mariellen
Franchise & Lease Administrator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FF

Kommentare: I am using the older version of Fran Connect. Not Sky. We dislike this software so have not wanted to upgrade to sky.

Easy reference when looking up information about the franchisee.

Can't void some documents. Have to go through Customer Support at times. Can't organize documents by name or make sections. Do not like sending an FDD through Fran Connect. Potential franchisee's don't understand how to download the document.

Melissa
Executive Assistant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5 Star Service

Kommentare: We decided to move forward with FranConnect in September of 2016. Since we have begun the transition and started using the system...our experience with the company has been above par. This system is a whole new venture for our company -- we are very small, 5 person "head office" -- so we knew this was going to be a big project for us to take on, but with the, above and beyond, help of Amber Hawkes we have been able to have a mostly seamless transition into the Sales, Info Manager and Hub modules. I also am thoroughly impressed with the training available. Liz Colon has been great. She is clear and concise during the sessions. She answers questions quickly after the training is over and we need assistance on something. The Ask the Experts are a great added benefit to anyone using FranConnect. I look forward to adding on more modules as we continue to build our relationship with FranConnect!

Mark
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long Time User

Kommentare: For our purposes, FranConnect is a great solution for medium-sized franchise development organization.

Built specifically for franchise development. The new candidate portal is well-liked by our candidates and is a very effective tool.

Inconsistent naming and formatting of fields. Related, customizing forms is not as easy as it should be.

Amy
Trainer in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

FranConnect Sky Review

Kommentare: Software has been great, we've been using for about 4 years now and it has really helped with onboarding and keeping up with all the information for each franchise owner.

The functionality and what it's capable of

I don't like the new layout, but I do like all the options. I would like the ability to sort and load things into the library better.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FranConnect is not a good software

Kommentare: Bad, the customer service is not great. Its really bad and none responsive most of the time.

Really the only pro to this software is that if you work in Franchise you need to use some sort of CRM management to keep track of leads and current franchisees. Thats it.

Everything. This software has never once worked well. Constantly timing out, buggy, and laggy to boot. Its NOT use friendly and needs a serious overhaul of how its managed.

Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customizable Platforms

The FranConnect team has worked incredibly hard to create our customized platform. With our unique business that doesn’t fit in any canned system it has been amazing what they’ve been able to accomplish.

The two biggest hiccups are response to down times and loss of capabilities due to customization. We have gone down during peak times for our business and if it’s their off day or night the emergency help line isn’t that responsive. Due to customizing we don’t get the new Sky platform and don’t get all the bells and whistles which sometimes causes franchises to use third party applications. Would prefer to keep all on one system.