Über Toluna Start

Die End-to-End-Plattform für Umfragen und Verbraucherinformationen ist komplett in die globale Community des Unternehmens mit über 21 Millionen Verbrauchern integriert.

Erfahre mehr über Toluna Start

Very easy to set up and customer service is willing to help immediately when stuck.

Sometimes the pay was low for some surveys. Or no pay at all and sometimes no surveys.

Bewertungen zu Toluna Start

Toluna Start hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Toluna Start bereits verwendet?

Luke
Luke
Data Analyst in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick way to get responses from the team to make decisions

Kommentare: User friendly program to help make team decisions.

In cases where it should be a team decision about something, but it isn't crucial to be in person for it, QuickSurveys is great to get the responses from the team members. You can then quickly see what options are most popular and why they are most popular, leading to the best final decision.

Participants do not put as much effort into it sometimes because it is anonymous. It is easy to just select any options without fully reading everything, which happens to be the case sometimes.

Brenda
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A long time survey addict!

Kommentare: Overall these are good surveys and rank high among the many I have used. There seems to be a good deal of effort put in to designing them. Rewards are satisfactory and the opportunity to voice my opinion about products is wonderful.

I have been doing surveys for years. I do them almost nightly in my free time. I love having my voice count and receiving rewards along the way. QuickSurveys is one of the most well known and commonly seen surveys in the field. I am familiar with it through Toluna as well as some other sites that it appears on. If I am not mistaken I believe they have appeared on Quickthoughts and opinionoutpost as well as others. If I had to only point out the positives I would say that it gives detailed questions, uses visuals on occasion and appears to do a good job filtering out people who do not meet the needed customer demographic. The survey gives you the opportunity to give real answers that can impact products in every consumer area such as shampoo, video gaming and vehicles. I trust the name when it appears because it is widely used and I have been doing surveys for a long time. I became very familiar with different companies.

I do have a couple of complaints. I do find some of the surveys to be very long compared to their counterparts. On several occasions I felt like I was halfway done with a survey only for it to go back to the home page and inform me there were enough participants already or that I did not qualify. I feel this should be determined very quickly so I am not wasting time on a survey I will not be given the chance to complete. I also have received an error message after completing the survey a couple of times resulting in a loss of the promised reward. Aside from these couple of occasional issues I have been satisfied

Jason
Technician in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sorry, this survey is not a match

Kommentare: I haven’t been able to get on a positive streak of selection and completion as a user. As a client I would have to say its very useful as the filters are extreme.

The software is easy to use. The layout is simple. It definitely isn’t loaded with options or information to overwhelm a new user. I like the simple blue and white colors. The email communication is professional. I get a lot of emails and a lot of garbage but scrolling /opening through quickly I can distinguish a legitimate company. Signing up and first impression I would give an 8.

It asks questions multiple times and I understand the bot security but it doesn’t seem to compile the information to use it efficiently. I selected around 10-15 surveys to take and partially completed most of them but was only able to fully complete a few. It says its asking some questions to find a survey thats a good match for you but they are the same questions. It would seem the software would have been able to compile this information to complete a user profile and have these surveys that are a good match already filtered and ready on the users app. Its very discouraging to keep answering questions and then having to keep starting over especially with the same questions. The last survey I completed was all over the place. From appliances to the corona virus it felt like it was trying to find a way to say this one is not a match either. After I completed the survey it took me back to the survey page and my points didn’t reflect the completion. There wasn’t a landing page to say something like completed, points acquired, when they will be credited, a survey score or any type of useful information. Also I couldn’t find a link that had anything to say about it. I am hoping that the redundancy of the questions is to scale users for quality and the user experience improves. I’m sure if I looked hard enough I could find the answers to any questions I have but overall beginners experience I would have to score a 6.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your Variety Survey Platform

Kommentare: It resolves much of the problem in answering those queries of product brands. Through this software, it helps much in improving products and services of companies that are selling worldwide. In a way it can serve more people through giving opinions and feedback to it.

I like the most, the varieties of subtopics in this platform. I can have a game, polls, surveys and contest of designs and etc. I can also acquire points from these mentioned features. I find it very comprehensive site as for me. I do have lots of choices to take and not time pressured.

I just don't like the idea of me as a panelist and taking much time answering the questions and in the middle of the survey i will be disqualified. it is a kind of waste of time then for me. I hope to have it improves that when disqualifying a panelist, it somehow will disqualify it that soon and not on the later part of the survey itself.

Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

QuickSurvey Review

Kommentare: Overall it's been pretty good. A few team members experienced a few issues with under-qualified project managers, but overall, I've been quite happy.

QuickSurveys are great for quick turn projects. The account/project team does a great job handling any concerns, so that I don't have to spend time programming or trouble shooting.

It would be helpful to have a few other visualization options for data - often times I screen shot the analytics page, because the PowerPoint output looks less clean. For instance, combining responses from different questions to create one word cloud would be helpful. "Filtering" is the one feature that could be improved upon. It's definitely functional, but for some reason, not the most intuitive the first time you go about it. Clearing filters within the charts and tables can be handy, but it would be nice if there was also a "clear filters" button in the tool bar where the original filter funnel sits.

Olivia
Olivia
senior research executive in UK
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

useful for simple, cheap surveys

Kommentare: useful for quick surveys, but not enough of a powerhouse for long detailed surveys, with complex routing. this is as expected though. quick surveys is useful for quick and easy surveys that you can get out into field that day if wanted.

has enough functionality to ask several different types of questions - this typically covers what you would need for simple surveys. other software sometimes lack options covered in quicksurveys simple user design - easy to work out how to create your surveys, and send them out etc. can send surveys to enough participants options of how participants can access surveys useful for 'within the business' surveys (e.g. employee satisfaction)

this might have been a blip, but we tried to change the account over to a different email at one point and this did not work at all! it said it was under the new email but neither login worked on my laptop after this. Luckily, someone else was able to login with the old login details on their laptop. this was confusing though. the reporting and analystics of the surveys can cost more depending on what you want

Nedys
Management Secretariat in Kolumbien
Internet, Selbstständig

Toluna United Community

Kommentare: In general, the results have been positive, I have had the opportunity to redeem several times by PayPal without any inconvenience.
The community is very nice, there is a lot of interaction and respect for each other's opinions.

It gives you the opportunity to collect points through surveys, games, and discussions with the Toluna community which you can exchange for cash or gift vouchers.

When you take some surveys you are immediately disqualified or even worse when you have already invested a lot of time, you are removed from the survey.

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and Efficient Process to Garner Great Results

The platform interface was visually appealing and had great graphics that could be dropped into decks with ease. Too, it was intuitive. The best part though has to be customer service. I did not wait more than 2 hours at any point during this process, not for getting survey details, cost, optimization and more.

There is room to add in a key or methodology to provide context for individuals who are looking at survey results but were not close to setting it up/understanding the ask.

Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great value, but somewhat limited functionality

Kommentare: The team was great and the tool was effective with great value for money, but there are some limitations when you get to even moderately complex survey needs (e.g. monadic concept tests, multiple sample cells)

Speed of sample collection and general ease of use

Not offering least fill and difficulty in comparing results for monadic concept tests

Tara
Small Business Owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Quick, consistent and accurate

Kommentare: I used quick surveys to send to customers after a purchase to ensure customer satisfaction and it works cvery well for me

Very easy user interface. Fluid page design allows responders to accurately input data and move to the next question with ease.

Once in awhile the screening algorithms will automatically disqualify users for particular surveys and respond with error message.

Ottavia
Disoccupata in Italien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Con Toluna esperienza positiva

Kommentare: Ho ottenuto più vantaggi in vari settori.aiuta molto nella ricerca giornaliera!

Facilità di accesso e di utilizzo,sempre sondaggi disponibili

A volte si blocca durante un sondaggio,ma con un po' di pazienza tutto riparte

Ileana
Team assistant in Italien
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bella realtà ma da migliorare

Kommentare: Nel complesso Toluna è davvero interessante, ma sarebbe bello se migliorassero gli sospetti negativi relativi alla riscossione dei punti e ai blocchi dei sondaggi.

Gli aspetti più belli di Toluna sono sicuramente la possibilità di poter guadagnare buoni rispondendo a sondaggi o facendo alcune piccole attività. Inoltre, è molto interessante scoprire in anteprima alcune campagne pubblicitarie o prodotti.

Spesso i punti mi sono spariti o la compilazione del sondaggio di interrompeva e dunque perdevo i progressi.

Rossella
teacher in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

you never apply for a survey

Kommentare: I liked the toluna system until last year. Now it's unreliable.

The survey app and site are captivating,they are quite easy to use and the site offers many opportunities, among which minigames, commenting in the community, starting new threads, and managing your account and portfolio.

The surveys always start with a series of qualifying questions, and after a few, 90% of the times you're not eligible for the survey,even hough the system has recorded many of your data. In the app of toluna, now there aren't any quick surveys and direct questions from users have been canceled, this allowed you to get a handful of points in no time. what's more, after a few months the system deleted the points you've not requested for the past months, and it does so without a reminder

Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Plataforma útil para realizar encuestas en línea

Lo más destacado positivamente de Toluna es su facilidad de uso, la variedad de temas que ofrece en sus encuestas, la posibilidad de obtener recompensas por participar en ellas, su comunidad en línea para interactuar con otros usuarios, y la personalización que permite en las encuestas para satisfacer necesidades específicas

En resumen, aunque Toluna es una plataforma útil para realizar encuestas en línea, en mi caso encuentro limitaciones en la personalización, frecuencia y calidad de las encuestas: a veces pasan meses y no recibo una sola encuesta y cuando si la recibo me descalifican casi de inmediato, y las recompensas son inalcanzables

Cristina
Segretaria in Frankreich
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sondaggi retribuiti

Kommentare: È un buon panel di sondaggi per prendere qualche buono da spendere altrove anche se ho riscattato poche volte perché bisogna fare troppi punti

Trovo molto interessante rispondere ai sondaggi che arrivano comunque abbastanza spesso e poter riscattare delle ricompense

Il punteggio per poter riscattare qualcosa è troppo alto per i punti che riesco a guadagnare

Devin
Employee in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Toluna is an ok program

Toluna has some useful features and things, their survey features can be useful.

The system is a little glitchy at times and that causes some issues.

Luana
CEO in Italien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ottimo

Kommentare: Una svolta ai sondaggi da social, ripeto, preferisco la professionalità.

Realizzare ricerche di mercato in maniera super professionale e abbastanza veloce.

La ripetitività di alcune domande pre impostate di cui si potrebbe fare a meno

shannon
CMK in USA

toluna quick surveys review

Kommentare: It's great - great tool, great people, huge help on our business!!

LOVE how easy it is to quickly get a quant read on business questions.

There are a lot of nuances in the QRE set up and analysis that are not super intuitive / I always need help with. I'm running some complex stuff with lots of segmentations so I'm probably the toughest case.

Debbie
Senior Marketing Research Scientist in USA
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't be faster

Kommentare: I needed to narrow down response options on a question before fielding in a larger, more expensive survey. QuickSurveys allowed me to test the response options that I'd brainstormed with a larger, unbiased sample population and gather new ideas for response options I hadn't thought of. Great crowdsourcing tool!

The speed Question flexibility Instant access to data Ease of recruiting Real-time dashboard that shows data coming in

What's not to like? I'm really trying to think of something but can't.

Ashley
Blogger in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Blogger Surveys for Awards

Kommentare: The benefit is being able to correspond reward types alongside what my viewers want.

QuickSurveys is easy to use. You can create surveys for social media and mobile devices. It is also free to signup. There are also a number of ways you can customize the survey experience.

I do not have any negative commentary for it. Besides the fact that I wish I new it existed some time ago.

Rachna
Senior Project manager in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick turnaround

Quick turnaround, DIY, Being able to get pricing in advance

The interface isn't always ideal. I don't like that we can't see all the piping and filters without going to the survey logic page. Also, there is no customer support on weekends.

Madi
Media Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Survey Review

Kommentare: It was easy, simple and worth the cost.

The personal touch as well as the ability to really narrow down results.

The takers of the survey were 90% white. This is not very representative of the United States.

Hanson
Consultant in USA
Biotechnologie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Trinity PCP Survey

Speed of programing Speed of fielding Responsiveness of team

No auto-sums -- led to dirty data that had to be manually cleaned No randomization of answer orders No straightliner check

Avi
CMI Sr. Manager in USA

Super speedy and easy

The speed and cost. Customer service was fabulous as well.

I found the analysis a little bit challenging to get to the proper cross-tab.

Soum
Senior Manager, Consumer Insights & Sensory in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quicksurvey review

Intuitive user interface, continuous updates on complete rate

Nothing I disliked; would be good if piping is made possible from grid questions as well